F.EA.R

F.EA.R.

Was that same guy in one of SWAT games?

No, that guy was a serial murderer. They're just both fat

Nailgun is anti armor. High ap less damage.

It's really effective vs walkers

In truth, you could beat 70% of the game with the shotgun alone. Nailgun for Heavies.

Also, whoever had the idea of making the drones unarmored but with lots of HP. I regularly wasted tons of nailgun ammo on them because I thought they were armored, but no, all you gotta do is to shoot them with the boring old assault rifle.

it's like doom 3 but good

this

gooby pls

Not every gun is burst fire.
The nail gun is fucking awesome, aim for the head you fucking scrub.
Well duh, inspired by Japanese horror anf whatnot.
I love the game but I guess 9/10 is fair.
It's not dark enough to be Doom 3.
CHEEZY POOFS

are you shitting me nigger

You're talking about Prey

As for F.E.A.R.when bright, game looks like shit, but when there's a dark room with some light sources it's one of the best looking games. Also It's not the A.I. that's good in F.E.A.R, but level design.

Even the neutered Duke Nukem Forever we got is more fun and imaginative than Prey.

What's wrong with me? Have I turned casul?

How to tell you didn't play the game in two seconds.

I hope you posted this in the wrong thread because if this happens while playing FEAR you might have a brain tumah

You may want to go see a doctor user

what

YOU GON DIE NIGGA

I don't remember a nail gun to be honest.

Try turning on v sync, the game doesnt have a capped framerate (at least to my understanding, i was getting over 120 before i turned on v sync and my monitor only has 60hz) and for me it was causing my PC to overheat simplily becuase the framerate was so high.
Its possibly you might be having an adverse reaction to an obscenely high framerate.

this is how low this place has fallen

Every forum is doomed to fall without moderation.

But the only one to mention overwatch in this thread is you.

where do you think these babies are leaking from?

rulecucking makes it end all the same, remember why we left 4chan in the first place? It's the users that matter

This really, really put me off the rifle and sub gun. Can't hit shit with it, I'm used to double-tapping for accuracy and they expect me to spray and pray. Thank fuck for the shotgun and nailgun, or I would have dropped this game.

In every community what matters is a strong leader. People are animals and they need guidelines, and a disciplined alpha to keep them in line.

If a forum with a defined admin goes under, it just means that the admin wasn't a strong enough leader.

you turned asian.
bastard.

I don't get it.

Asians famously get very motion sick with FPSs, it's one of the reasons cowadoody and co. don't sell very well in Japan and China.

Just make sure to use D3D to force VSync and cap your framerate, you should be fine.

That is so full of shit, the reason it deosn't sell at all in china because it's fucking famicon and garbage all the way through,

with japan however, crapcunts is the new thing you idiot, get with the times you fucking shitter

I thought the reason was because asians are more nationalistic and prefer buying home made stuff rather than western.

nice switcheroo

it was certainly better suited to multiplayer where its pinpoint accuracy and nearly zero recoil could allow odd angles of attack. even considering that the assault rifle was the superior option, but when was that not the case?

And a small group of them will fucking spam you because you dare to say that they suck and that they're losers and if you try and stop them they'll say the exact same thing you're saying to enable themselves to continue flooding your opinion with spam.

what on earth are you talking about?

for aggressive mid range i preferred the machine gun for its ability to fuck with your aim when i hit you.

my entire shtick in multiplayer was hiding in a bush or something if i had that option and then jumping out and jump or sweep kicking people to death. sometimes id even drop my guns as bait.

that game was so much fun.

the smg? that gun never sit well with me, sometimes i used it because i just wanted to shoot lots of bullets but it seemed like armor (which everyone spawned with) virtually stopped it.

butthurt slant eye detected

FEAR is extremely overrated tbh. Sure the AI and lighting are cutting edge, but all the main guns sound and feel weak, kickback is nonexistent, the setting is generic as fuck, the scripted story segments are annoying as hell and ruin the pace, the levels look the same, and the horror aspect LITERALLY has no purpose. And for the aesthetics and music of FEAR, they're the most bland and generic vidya shit ever existed, it's like they copied the blandest aspects of Splinter Cell.

STALKER is better in so many ways, especially in the gun handling and level design department. FEAR is like Half Life: Bland and Poorly Lit Office Buildings Edition. Even Fallout 3 that is said to have a repetitive level design looks so much less boring than FEAR.