We Recut The Last Jedi to Remove All the Men

You might have seen a story floating around this week about a recent fan edit of Star Wars: The Last Jedi that removes almost every woman from the movie. The cut is 46 minutes long and nearly incomprehensible, proving how important women are in the Disney era of Star Wars. In fact, women are so vital to The Last Jedi that you could probably remove all the men and still have a functioning, dare I say exciting story. I mention this because that's what I've been working on the past couple days: The Last Jedi: De-Meninized Fanedit. A relief to those who didn't like the original movie, and a testament to how women get things done faster, the manless edit runs at a mere 36 minutes.

dorkly.com/post/85812/last-jedi-recut-without-men

CASTRATION FOR YOU TOXIC GUISE

The movie was incomprehensible with the women in it. Cut out the men and there's no conflict at all.

Exactly.
=^_^=

Keep pretending there's no valid points, it's whatever. Fuck it.

You're on your own queermo.

This is the most retarded thing I have ever read.

Women are still SEETHING since /ourfanedit/ proved they're useless and add nothing when they're not attractive and shoving their tits in our face, just like everyone assumed.

The question is who didn't see this coming?
Disney's PR people must be diversity hires.

How long did it take them to realize all they had left was the part nobody went to the theaters for? Who wants to see Rey Mixer, fat chink, dyed hair captain, or shiny jew trooper?

You should recut the force awakens first tbh

You sound like you are seething and a shitpleb shitposting loser faggot autist sexist bitch

Are you ok?

I’m so tired of these whiny faggots. They are infuriating only in how retarded they are.

I don't get it tbh. The film always focuses on a womyn and her pet """""minority""""". I suppose there's that part with exposition from Snook but that's like five minutes long.

I'm not giving that clicks so what's the edit notes?

Bitch didn't even uploaded it, because "muh disney copyright". All of this is probably just a fanfic of hers.

Also Leia is the one that fights on NotHoth.

Oh yeah, this is the empire's leader on her cut, some random out of focus woman.

But that woman is brown.

the first order isn't the empire, honey.

Yeah, it really sounds like it.

you can already watch last jedi in good quality?

Won't that make it more obvious that all the women in the movie ruined everything?

No which is why this edit is even more pointless than it originally was thought to be

They are really this desperate.
Just a matter of time until the diznee execs try to force everyone at gunpoint to pay for their trash.

Yea imagine being so desperate you think you can fight Disney while being sexist and nazis and a virgin on a bongo forum who saw a cam rip because he couldn't leave his home to go to the kinoma

Drumpflets BTFO amirite?

Pretty much

How are these guys still going?

That is not dead which can eternal lie.

t. 400lb androgynous bulldyke

if the empire is a human white supremacist, why was poe a stormtrooper? shouldn't they have killed him off when he was a baby? I dont get it

If men are naturally inferior leaders then why have 99% of effective leaders in history been male?

Try cutting all the hobbits from lord of the rings I'm sure it will make a better film.

t. feminist bot

t. hobbit

OK, you're halfway there. Now just cut the rest, and problem solved.

Thesis: Removing all women from The Last Jedi.
Antithesis: Removing all men from The Last Jedi.
Synthesis: Removing all humans from The Last Jedi.

Admiral Ackbar tragically dies in combat, the rest of the film is about Chewbacca befriending a Porg, except for one bit where Yoda burns down a tree for no apparent reason.
Where's my fucking Oscar?

this will only lead to fembutthurt
the womyn, main characters as they were, were so irrelevant that they can be removed and there still will be some kind of plot
remove all the men and what are you left with?
Heck, i may even allow them to keep characters from the original trilogy like Luke and still without the men there is no movie

Just get rid of frodo
he's the faggiest MC i've ever seen outside of mango and current year marvel commies… i mean comics

I'll recut the force awakens if you want

those dubs are demanding your fan edit user

we're this pathetic and (((they))) still fear us

please explain why all of the greatest empires in the world fell when they had a woman on the throne

The niggers are french colonial forces user.

If there was enough of Aragon and others, then probably. They did cut some really important bits of what the hobbits did out of the movies, so they somewhat diminished their role anyway.

Ah, so they're officially evil white nationalists according to you?

man, talk about efficiency