Can we have a

Can we have a

WE WUZ KAIZAZ

thread?

Where is it then? Couldn't gone far since most threads here are days if not weeks old.

No, fuck off back to 20$Chan with your shit template thread.

Or we could just post cute anime guns again.

Is this shit not out yet? Because I'm really looking forward to not having to look at it any more.

Am I allowed to say this game looks promising and fun compared to the last 3 BFs without a thousand people calling me a shill?

If anything, it will ramp up because people will have the full "experience" of this shit.

It looks interesting, but it was completely fucking ruined by the PC(People of Color) infestation. Honestly, is playing as a white guy really that bad?

retard

Since public beta was finished a few weeks ago I thought there is plenty of room for discussion assuming people people can get past the argument of

Which again is a moot point since we had that discussion lots of times and bf2 is what its cracked up to be behind them rose tinted glasses.

Aye born and raised now do pic related

What is there to discuss? It's boring, dumbed down Battlefield. There really isn't much else to say with new AAA games. I mean, if we were to ignore the blatant liberal pandering what exactly does this game have that older games don't? What does it do better than old multiplayer shooters?

Its not Bf2 I get it. there is still plenty of things to enjoy.

How old are we talking here? 5, 10 years ago late 90s late 80s?

If you can actually put forward an argument and not a barrage of buzzwords then we can talk.

So far it seems like a spiritual successor to Bad Company 2. Class balance is rather tight. No assault rifles means medic is no more the default scrub class. Bullet and firing mechanics are completely revamped and actually take some skill to use. You cant just spray and pray with smgs at longer distances as you will hit fuck all. All guns sound and operate with a very nice OOUMF best sound design so far.

Bc2 style destruction is back most houses can be destroyed and even the terrain can be altered with enough explosions. Melle combat is the right kind of brutal and bring back the feeling of knifing people in Bc2.

Here I'll summarize the last three threads for you faggot

Couldnt that be true of every thread these days. Look at the new torment thread its exactly the same thing and its not gonna get better at least I dont think.

dubs?

check 'em

He have one everyday you stupid faggot.
For some reason.

let me try

couldn't have said it any better
and don't forget kangposting, probably the only fun thing left in those threads

could've been so good but you fucking messed it up son

guess we're making the best of a bad thread

OP wanted the shit nigger speak battlefield thread experience I'm giving it to him

I though that it was already released too, and that everybody already stopped playing it. since it looks like the same fucking piece of shit like tha past couple years.

BFBC2…

Shills are working in overdrive.

It comes out next thursday. Ea acess holders get access to it on the 13th and its only 5 bucks a month.

jesus fuck could you sound any more like a shill?

I agree, BC2 was the last good BF. With every vehicle seemingly requiring teamwork to maximize its effectiveness, the game looks promising as I said.

I still won't be buying it since I am stuck with a 360 and don't plan on buying a console in current year

You and I both know that no matter how many WE WUZ people post they are still gonna buy it. Dont even pretend like its not the case. We seen that with fallout 4 that most people railing against it ended up buying it and even overcuck with was saged and derailed before the release is now has weekly generals

I don't know why people assume that. Just because Mark has poor taste doesn't mean anyone else here does

and that makes it ok to shill it here? i bet you've been a good goy and pre-purchased the game already and now trying to rationalise it with "ITS ONLY 5 BUCKS"

You should know better

Well the devs are swedes, so yeah.

You missed Hardline