Why is this game never brought up or mentioned?

Why is this game never brought up or mentioned?

Other urls found in this thread:

gamerankings.com/dreamcast/250618-resident-evil-code-veronica/index.html
nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/Resident_Evil_3:_Nemesis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you high? This is always talked about as one of the better RE games here.
I've even seen anons say that it's the direction crapcom should've gone with instead of with RE4.

First game I bought for the GameCube.

gamerankings.com/dreamcast/250618-resident-evil-code-veronica/index.html

I know having a critical success doesn't mean it's popular or it sold well. But you have to realize it was first released on a console that single-handedly almost destroyed a company, that the survival horror genre has always been very niche, and nowadays Resident Evil is known for the third person shooter genre. That's why it doesn't get mentionned very often. But rest assured that the moment someone talks about survival horrors, people remember this game.

It was released on the Saturn first?

Reminder

You don't need to make shitty bait threads on fullchan, just make the thread you want.

Shit bait will get ignored, mocked and dubsed more often than becoming a decent thread like you're probably used to doing on cuckchan.

Now either fuck off and go back or make a decent contribution of what you WANT.

You want to discuss Code Veronica? Then fucking make a thread about discussing Code Veronica and contribute to it instead of shit minimal clickbait and leaving it hanging like a faggot.

God damn just

This. If you wanna talk about it, make a RE thread

One of the best RE games.

But user, if a game is talked about too favorably they might get called a shill!

It really isn't.

I think you are the actual baiter.

I think it's one of the more interesting ones, though. But something about the entire game seems, off, cold in some way. Maybe it's the moving screens or non-steady backgrounds fro the first time in the series, but the impact it still left on me was "soft". Everything felt too soft and round.

Plus it had faggot Steve ruining the mood and it began the cringeworthy Matrix battles via Wesker.

The snatcherhands or whatever they were a nice addition.

I post nearly same thing often when I see a cuckchan reject not understanding how a slower board works and want to improve quality as well here

I think someone said that this game was outsourced, giving it a cheaper feel to it. Still enjoyed it though.

might be because capcom wasn't really too experienced with the dreamcast so they needed some help making the game.

The Dreamcast was one of Sega's best selling consoles.

What? SEGA was already dead by the time the DC came out. The Saturn despite its great fucking library, love it to bits and by extension all the shitty decisions that came with it, completely killed SEGA.

So you're like a redditor.

The game was made by a ghost developer, not Capcom. It felt off because it's a shit game. The actual RE game I never finished.

Code Veronica was supposed to be the proper Resident Evil 3, while Nemesis was originally meant to be a spin-off; Capcom swapped the names so they could fulfill an agreement they had with Sony for delivering a third sequel on their console (a bit like how Capcom released several Disney games on the dying NES way after the original cartoon it was based on stop airing)

nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/Resident_Evil_3:_Nemesis

So I take Capcom wanted Veronica to be canon and Nemesis to be a spin off.

Factual opinion.

Any more sources on that? I'd like to know more.

Fuck off faggot

Incest and the attempted rape of Clair

I really don't understand why so many people here think this way. Do you people also think that all of the Middle Earth books that aren't the Lord of the Rings trilogy aren't canon? Because you can bet your ass Tolkien would say differently. Kingdom Hearts is an obvious example of this happening in games. Tons of spinoffs, and all are canon.

Because classic-style RE stopped being good after 2.

CV was good but the style was already tired as fuck

Hipsters posers that didnt actually play the games at the time dont know this

Remake and Zero only got any attention because the Gamecube had no games

And it didn't matter how well Sega did with it considering they still lost money on it due to how much debt they accrued during the Saturn era

I bet you love RE4. Eat a dick.