Videogame Autism

Do I have autism Holla Forums? I need to know.

All my games are unmodded.

I'd list other games but I started playing pirated version and only bought them after sinking 200 hours into them.

Yes.

No, you don't have autism. What you have is permanent brain damage.

Worse, you're a casual.

How the fuck do you even manage an hour of Skyrim, let alone that?

Bioware forums are autism gold mine tbh they are better than Holla Forums in that regard

Autism?

The one good thing about Skyrim is the mod community.
Depending on how much they can play/change within the game, you can easily put that much time in it.
WC3 for example had an awsome mod community as well, and made me easily play nothing else then mods on end for a fucklong time.

I have more than 7k hours in WoW
I have more than 1k hours on both Morrowind and Oblivion

I'd post proofs, but the only program I used to keep track of these was xfire, and it looks like it got shutdown

I'm sort of speechless

As many hours on Skyrim as I have across the three.

Sorry user, you don't have autism. If you did you'd look like those freaks who show up in a Youtube search for "autism". When they say "autism is a spectrum" they mean you have to be on the deep, really fucked-up, end to count. You're just awkward and socially inept like everyone else here.

Sage for being a wet blanket and seriously answering the question like a fucking autist would.

im done.

But he said all his games are unmodded.

There's no way you can manage 1k hours, let alone come close to breaking 100, in vanilla skyrim.

OP is a faggot with a shooped image.

this isn't real

That meme is still going on ?

Wish I had enough autism to play vidya for so long I usually lose interest after 20-30 hours.

I kind of envy being able to dump that much time into games. Used to be able to but oh well. I think you're full blown if you can handle Skyrim unmodded for that long, though.

Oblivion with Mods> Skyrim with Mods

You clearly don't and you don't even have a clue what autism is about.
You simply have a severe form of escapism and loss of self-control, which is a sign of depression and not autism.

how

photoshop or leaving it running in the background.
i refuse to believe anything else.

Very nice contribution.
Let's see if I can too.

You have too much free time, stop being a NEET under 20 and you will learn to hate video games and have no time to play them

user..

oh fuck

where has time gone

No, you just came straight out of reddit to make a shitpost
come on guys it's not that hard, move on and let the thread die

:^)

what happened?

How is that game btw

Garbage.