==How to find a worthy wife==

I see that some anons are struggling to find quality women in their lives, have problems with social anxiety and depression, so I want to share my experience in the pickup community in the past 2 years.
Deliberate action of approaching and starting a conversation with a completely unknown woman.
Everywhere. On the street, subway, shopping malls, library, etc.
Approach the girl immediately when you see her. The more time you wait for "the perfect opportunity" the more nervous you will get and you will puss out. Calibrate how you will proceed with the interaction after you have approached.
You need to run your tongue otherwise you stifle yourself. When you walk out of your home, ask some generic question the first person you meet, after a minute ask something else another person. This allows you to calibrate your vocal projection and you won't choke when a girls pops infront of you.
The hardest thing in the beginning is to do the approach itself but after you say "Hey" to the girl you will feel how weight is being removed from your shoulders because you had the courage to do so.
In the pickup "community" there are to ways to go about your conversation: indirect and direct. Indirect is for literal faggots so go with the direct one. In it you state your intention to the girl right from the get-go, establishing a "man-to-woman" vibe and not "friend-to-friend". It might seem risky, but the girl will appreciate your honesty and courage.
As time passes by and you do approaches on daily basis, you will end up with the conclusion that it is not important what you say to the girl but ==HOW== you say it. Your most frequent openings should be things you find hilarious and the girls will pick up instantly this carefree vibe from you, showing that you don't care if this is going to crash and burn your interaction, which only boosts your image in their eyes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w65qBE-5fWg&t=19s
youtube.com/watch?v=HGEO6ig8WsM
youtube.com/watch?v=cWaDDCjuM0w
youtube.com/watch?v=pj6qhHYLeMU
youtube.com/watch?v=JRVNQonYdNU&t=2187s
youtube.com/watch?v=4ASEe7NVh3k
bitchute.com/video/0XwVpz0paOk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The most important thing that you need to take away from this is that you can say Absolutely Everything for an opening through the conversation, without filtering yourself. Examples: "Your face is really symmetrical, you should be my girlfriend.; Hitler did nothing wrong/you look like a degenerate, what's your name?; etc. if you are feeling more carefree, otherwise you can go with something more socially acceptable. With hot girls you want to say things that are considered risky, borderline rude, because they are surrounded by ever-polite soyboys. You want to stand out.
==N.B.== Train your eye contact, have straight back and neck, don't walk like a virgin, and most importantly - have strong vocal projection! If the girl can't hear you, she will walk away.
A good way to get out of your confort zone is to be somewhere with a lot of people around you and to shout to the top of your lungs, waving your hand as if you want to get the attention of a friend in the far distance. This helps you realize that even if you gather social attention, nothing is going to happen to you and will boost your vocal projection and courage for approaching girls. If you can own it, try without the waving.
Depends how often you do it. Half hour of approaching EVERY day should do it, if even this is too much time, try to do at least 1 approach a day. I started to get regular success after 6/7 months, some guys might need only a month, so it depends on your dedication.

Pickup will change your life for the better. All the women that previously you would look on the street and just pass by never to see again now have the opportunity to be your Aryan qt3.14 but only if you take the chance. Will you ever have enough skill to seduce any woman - no, but you increase exponentially the chance of getting a high quality woman to bear your children. Do not be satisfied to pick women only from your social circle, work or the bar. Even though it might look as pickup have gained mainstream attention, in reality not that many men are approaching women and by the simple approach and your blunt honesty towards the girl this will set you apart from the rest 99% of males that she knows of. Are a lot of garbage women out there - yes, but there are a lot of normal white girls as well and I hate to see shitskins taking advantage of pick up just so they can get our women.
Pickup will help you with social anxiety and depression naturally, because every approach that you make is a little conflict that you have to battle with yourself and the girl.
In the beginning it will be hard, there will be a lot of rejections but every rejection is turbulence that you have to overcome, which builds strength of character and destroys anxiety and depression.
When you know that you will go out and pickup girls you will naturally have the urge to be most presentable and clean which puts discipline of cleanliness in your life.
And finally everything that you learn in pickup is transferable in any other social environment. Basically you will be a social Iron Man.
I will put a few links for the guys that I have been watching when I was a beginner. They might come out as faggy numales but their advice is worth the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=w65qBE-5fWg&t=19s
youtube.com/watch?v=HGEO6ig8WsM
youtube.com/watch?v=cWaDDCjuM0w
youtube.com/watch?v=pj6qhHYLeMU
youtube.com/watch?v=JRVNQonYdNU&t=2187s
youtube.com/watch?v=4ASEe7NVh3k

FUCK OFF

can confirm "your face is really symmetrical, want to go on date" works quite often

My mom told me not to take advice from people with bad formatting, user. But I'm sure you're an expert, as points out.

Fuck this cuckchan pol tier thread. What the fuck do you think we give a shit about your redpill mgtow reddit bullshit ?
Reported. Seriously kill yourself with these ass threads and STOP SLIDING MOTHERFUCKING ACTUAL POL THREADS

These digits don't lie. Kill self op reported.

I regret this shitpost already, pls delet

A thread died for this garbage. Anons report and move on, OP kill yourself.

You should kill yourself too

Take your own advice.

This isn't just a waste of a thread, it's also a waste of many digits

jew free second post checked

Kek has declared his absolute condemnation of this cancerous post

Holy shit, the shills are frothing at the mouth over this thread.

Thanks for the advice OP, honestly have no clue what everyone's problem with it is.

Well, here’s a start: the thread was titled “how to find a good wife” and it contained nothing of how to determine if a woman is good. It literally a had nothing to do with the women herself, and says only “stand out to get women’s attention” as if this isn’t babby-tier advice. It’s like telling someone to just Psyke themselves up before going into a minefield, with no actual training on how to spot a mine. Nevermind the ever shifting definition of rape, the loss of burden of proof, family court laws, etc. it’s always just man up and if you get fucked it’s your fault because you weren’t man enough. Fuck off with your tween level of female awareness. Sage for absolutely shit thread.

Thats a lost battle, build a time machine. Its not womens fault they are so shit, but they are shit. With Jews, You Lose.

So many MGTOW losers on this board. Jesus.

you seem pretty black-pilled, man. Don't know why you're worried about rape accusations and divorce when the thread is about approaching women in public. The advice is pretty obvious, but it's the kind of shit I didn't discover by myself until Uni.

I agree with you that semitism has allowed for a garbage female archetype to dominate society, but I think a lot can be repaired with masculine confidence and the demanding of virtue. This thread could've been an opportunity to argue and meme for that, but it's more than half-shot in the ass

Talking to someone in a public place will never get you in trouble for rape. The number of women who make bullshit rape accusations is tiny, and if you notice she's a feminist you should retreat anyway.
Worst case is you don't get the girl. You make it sound like the man gets killed on a failed approach. And yes if you fail it's your fault, which is good - it means you can fix it. If it was someone else's fault there'd be nothing you could do about it.

Many anons don't have a grasp of they are talking about when they bash MGTOW and alike.
The whole system is rigged against men, period.
Dating and marriage is a legal minefield, that usually turns into a catastrophe.
Check this nightmare out, and come back and tell other men to immolated theyselves for a society who is rotten beyond hope.

Watch this short video, you'll find out really quickly how every law is rigged against you.
-→ bitchute.com/video/0XwVpz0paOk/

MGTOW gets bashed because of the anti-family rhetoric that is throughout it. I'd argue that MGTOW is incomplete on its own. You need two efforts operating in parallel: the creation of a masculine force in society that has the strength and desire to create family bonds (which MGTOW is devoid of) and the reformation of the state (+ its soft-power extensions) to prevent the undermining of the family (which MGTOW does seem to address)

Western laws are rigged against men, but are also rigged against family formation and health in general, and I applaud videos like the one you linked for spotlighting them, but MGTOW is not a complete philosophy capable of winning the culture war.

lol

Women are successful. Men are less successful. Women who have the power in a relationship end up fucking niggers, or leaving you. The power dynamic has been destroyed, the nuclear family doesnt exist. A good wife is like a unicorn, do you believe in those too? Maybe one exists, somewhere. Ive never seen one.

I dont think its anti-family, I think its pro-family but recognizes families arent possible, and is a bitter spiteful response directed towards women (instead of Jews) to try and shame and guilt them into realizing they have destroyed society by refusing to be good mothers, or mothers at all. By seeking to replace men in their roles in society, they have played into the Jews anti-family hands and now a real family isnt possible. Not before they are 40 and dried up and produce only autistic water headed children. Ive seen feminists writing articles about how they were tricked into throwing their young years away and how they cant find a man to have kids with now. The Jew wants men to be happy about this, but thats nothing to be happy about. Thats us losing.

The feminist society is already anti-family.
Single mothers are everywhere.
And when women are looking for a simp to get married, they are just looking for a beta provider. Usually as soon as their children a old enough to be sent to the daycare, women divorce-rape their husbands because they are not needed anymore.
Today the Estate has taken the roll of men. This is called "to empower women".
MGTOW is just a survival adaptation to this fucked up gynocentric society.
In other words, the only logical and smart way if "not to play", because if you do, you will be shredded to pieces

We're in agreeance that society is gynocentric and anti-family, but I'm not sure you two see that something bigger than us is as stake: the posterity of our individual family lineages and the future of the white races as a whole. This is a matter of spiritual importance that demands a solution further than swearing off family as whole in favor of personal comfort or well-being.

Yea, I see it. I see it clearly and Ive dedicated myself to it. Women are still shit, try and find a good wife. Like I said, its not even their fault.. but they are shit, and with Jews you lose.
Drastic times call for drastic measures, and we have employed none of them.

Of course I see this, and I am despaired.
Reality is bleak.
Woman will never give up their privileges, they are a collective that only looks for their own benefit, and our civilization and race are going to the cleaners.
If we are going to wait for change through the voting process, we are being deluded.

To think about it.

Reported, wish I could slam the oven door shut on you.

whine*

This meme is not my creation.
It is somehow misguided and old.
However many, many points are right on spot.
Nobody can deny that.

By the way, if you believe that placing women (the same executioners of the present debacle) on a pedestal is going to make a change… think twice.
The only course of action left is to put those females in place to put ourselves our house in order.

Why is this thread auto down voted?

I haven't even read through it, but based on every other thread I'm sure its filled with "all white women are shit".

The worst case is what happens long term if you do get the girl. The thread was supposed to be about having a successful marriage, and yet it only talks about approach, because they don’t want to talk about what happens over the long term.

MGTOW isn’t anti-family, and many of them had children and families only to have them taken from them, while a corrupt legal system uses whatever excuse to bleed the men of resources while using women to push their political agendas. You’re right, we need the other half to fight and reform the systems, but when it is brought up, shilles and tradcons call you a beta faggot so no one questions that the courts, lawyers, and police all use it for funding. Where would (((divorce lawyers))) be if white people had successful marriages?

“To know who rules over you, find out who you’re not allowed to criticize”

SHUT IT DOWN

Seems like women didn't have trouble voting for trump, shill.
Separating white men from their white women is a jewish tactic.

The meme was created in Obama's time, not Trump's.
I agree the meme is misleading about the kikes; however there is plenty of truth about the female collective.

You can't possible be this fucking stupid.

HOLY SHIT! look at how mad the shills got with this thread! they fucking swarmed it and it got bumplocked! the last thing they want is for white people to reproduce!

Just testing, new vpn.