4 AM

Losing control?

What game can you replay 100 times and never get sick of?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198172281210/
steamcommunity.com/id/ChaosWolfspider/
strawpoll.me/11367619
strawpoll.me/11363174
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The crying game.

ss13

Morning everyone!

I'm watching avatar the last airbender for the first time in ages. Its pretty dang comfy but full of kike propaganda. First 2 episodes got the main girl calling people sexist and shit.

Still dying for a game. Slept 12 hours today without one.

So how was everyone else's day?
God Hand, I guess.

I can barely remember anything I go over when studying for math and physics.

I think something is wrong with my head.

how long are you practicing for and how often?

You try any of those memory tricks like gum or anything?

We're listening to gay music. Later on we'll be starting Yurobeat 2: The Driftening. Join us to watch teenage boys street race in there shitty nip cars.

FTL. I'm pretty sure I have played it 100 times since I had a free semester my senior year so that's pretty much all I did

Ayy hows your day been so far?

Hey guys. I felt like shit today and I don't know why. Just really sore and my bones ache. I took a hot shower so I feel a little better. Work wants me to come in tomorrow, shouldn't have even answered. Well it's money I guess.

There's a memory trick with gum?

2 days left for the anniversary

Yeah. Played too much vidya and now my eyes are sore.
Also Ivana Dostya got taken out but I failed the mission before I could see if she had enough plot armour to survive her ACU detonating.
She's pretty cute and has a really nice voice.
Too bad I already have a waifu.
I wish I knew.

Vanilla romance is by far the best. Sometimes pleasing your heart is better than pleasing your dick. Just go with it.

of what?

Now that you are a working man of course you will be in pain!

And yeah you chew gum when studying and then chew the same flavor while doing the test. Helps you connect other parts of the brain or some shit, I don't know science.

I thought it was yesterday?

Well I told myself I wouldn't get caught up in here again because I have to leave for school at 6 but fuck it. I'll probably go to bed.
Azusafag if you see this send me a link to your steam profile because what you gave me returned no results.
Also

Super Mario 64

Play Donkey Kong on GameBoy and thank me later. 10/10 fucking game.

Off to bed. Good luck everyone!

The shower shit, dunce.

Nah, it was the 7th.

You going to stream the next one?

Slow. I stayed up until late in the morning, then passed out for a few hours and have been lazily working on a couple assignments since I didn't yesterday when I should have.

Chewing the same flavor of gum when you study and when you take your test or whatever is supposed to help you remember

Night yui!

I'll try to play it later after I nap for the second time today.

Are you sure?

Studying and going to work kind of sucks though. I asked my counselor whether I should take a semester off to save up money, but he said I should just transfer into a california state university as quickly as possible.

I have good word that he has something planned.

He hasn't gotten rid of the webm threads yet either.

I have the archive of the thread if you want it.

Hey 4am, quick question, but what are the chances of an old man who lacks social skill, isn't rich in the slightest, and has no connections being able to lead a team of devs to create a visionary game?

Good morning ladies, good morning gentlemen. How is everyone? Play any video games today? I played some mountain blade myself. Floris mod is pretty neat.

It's not pleasing my heart, that's the problem. It is kicking me in the heart and screaming at me that I will never have something like this.

Thanks for reminding me.
SHOWERS ARE NOT FOR SHITTING
TAKE THE POO TO THE LOO

No, I thought they were just false wives tales or whatever.

I study for about 3-4 hours excluding homework every day. I have to relearn how to do them each time.

Maybe I'm just not eating right, is V8 or some other health drink a good enough supplement?

do you at least know how to do every single one of their jobs?

Sounds boring, wheres the video games! Wheres the anime!

Yeah don't do that. Taking a year off, its hard to get back into the swing of school.

Taste and smell are both pretty strongly linked to memory.

Before I leave I'mma try to get these digits for Yui. If not the whatevs.

Testing out PS2 games with a program on a USB stick. Lets you force PS2 games into progressive scan that don't usually support it.

Metal Gear Solid 3 looks pretty damn good in progressive scan, all things considered.

VCR also came in like a week or two that I mentioned. Hands down best picture I've ever seen on VHS. Shame it's such a shitty format. There's a ton of stuff that's ONLY on VHS, which is the reason I bought it.

Now I have to find a decent way to backup my tapes to my pc.

Pence nailed that debate by the way. Hillary's VP has such a punch able face. I just wanted to deck him every time he interrupted pence.

Also tested out the DVD player on MY ps2 vs my ps3 at the same resolutions with the same component cables. My conclusion is the PS2 does DVD better than the PS3 on a tube TV.

Get immersed, faggot

Fuck, didn't realize OP asked a question.
It used to be Path of Exile, but the current meta just feels really stale. I don't have any builds I'm really having fun with. I like Diablo II though, maybe I'll pop in LOD sometime soon.

Next you're going to say that designated shitting streets are bad.

noice

Not every, but I'm trying to learn cs, as well as art.

So I guess is /sp/?

Yui would be pleased!

Do you have any skills?

Nah, it makes sense.

I use jewmail for my normalfag email. I've been meaning to get my own mail server up and running but I'm lazy af.

Do you have experience? If not then zero.

Only shit. I've spent the whole day looking at zeronet and other shit like that.

No time for vidya today. Most I played was a little Dustforce while shuffling games in and out of my Vita.

Those are some sick repeating digits

I made it earlier this time. Nice.

Been playing the new version of the Sonic World fangame which came out today.

you're honestly better off learning how to do everything needed to make vidya on your own and then making lots and lots of games before making the one you really want to make

I can't get immersed in anything anymore. Just doesn't work.

Please stop this. There was a point where this needed to stop and we've clearly passed it.

This is actually a great GET. The best we've had in awhile

I might have asked this before but whats only available on VHS?

And I heard pence did good, any specifics on that?

Ahhh that sucks. So glad I'm not in school or anything.

Looks autistic as fuck.

You can always get a meme email from cock.li

We need to go farther and see what happens.

I hurt my back yesterday in the shower

I didn't even do anything, I just turned on the water and all of a sudden my back started hurting. Went to be earlier last night because I couldn't even sit up straight without pain or ache or whatever. getting to sleep was horrible too. now feel sorry for me and give me (you)s

No. We need to throw showershitters over the wall.

lackluster

I had never heard of this until now, it sounds cool. Do you mind sharing a bit about what you use it for?

But that would just throw them into the bathroom!

prob hurt it from before and the hot water make your brain actually realize it was hurt

My back goes through shitty pain a lot, sorry it always sucks.

Good. They can shit in all the showers they want over there. Mexico already smells like shit anyway.

Tomorrow I'll probably be able to play vidya, though that'll be work in itself. After that's done and nothing else is in the way I'll be free to do whatever

Have you been pooping in the shower? It's possible it's angry with you

welp

Too bad there's nothing wrong with shitting in the shower.

the pic I posted isn't the game at all

Fuck, would you guys consider, 17 & a half, too late to just beginning?

Thing is, the way I want development to work out would require much more than a one man band.

LIGHT UP THE NIGHT
THERE IS A CITY THAT THIS DARKNESS CAN'T HIDE
THERE ARE THE EMBERS OF A FIRE THAT'S GONE OUT
BUT I CAN STILL FEEL THE HEAT ON MY SKIN
AND THIS MESS WE'RE IN, WHERE YOU AND I
MAYBE YOU AND I
WE CAN STILL MAKE IT RIGHT
MAYBE WE CAN BRING BACK THE LIGHT

First series is good, second is one of the best cases of bad management & wasted potential I've ever seen. LGBT agenda everywhere too. When there's a cast of 4 characters and 3/4 of those characters all fall in love with the main character…that's just horrible writing.

I read more hentai than I do regular manga.

The problem is you don't want to remember that. Your brain isn't going to remember anything you don't care about.

I had what I swear was nerve damage somewhere around my back for a month & was about to see a doctor. Decided to tackle it with pink mineral salt, cacao powder, & ordered a multi vitimin that joe rogan of all people endorsed. Just stopped hurting today. If it doesn't show up again I think I nailed whatever was causing my pain. Trying to eat really well from now on to make sure it doesn't come back.

He's reached 100% I give no fucks mode. I'm actually kind of jealous. He's surrendered himself to the fact that nothing matters. Full on Nirvana mode because he has nothing to hide.

stop

Hope you have some fun!

You drinkin tonight?

Sonic is always autistic anyway

I do use meme emails.

P2P network shit. It's pretty cool and all but it works on the same principle as bittorrents. There is a TOR option but if you want to do any interaction you need to have an identity. It's to avoid using your IP but it means you have a persistent name across everything you do. You can have multiple IDs but it's a pain in the ass to switch between them. I would still wait until I2P is more developed but it's still a cool concept.

I do too, even though a lot of it just makes me sad.

I have cold showers though. I was thinking maybe it was the shock or something but it's never happened before so I don't know.

Usually I'll watch anime before bedtime, but I couldn't even concentrate because my back kept annoying me. It was annoying because it was a really sad episode and I probably would have cried over it if I was able to actually pay attention.

Sonic 3 prototype order. Perfect levels, great visuals and music, a comfy time all around.

Make me.

Good.

Enjoy your ban.

heh

My damn gets are keeping me up. I just wanted to say that that pic is 10/10

I hate driving but this post makes me want to take a nice night drive.

This makes being a Sonic fan all the more suffering

you're no where near the level it requires to actually get a team together and stay together

you need to be a one man band and pump out as many games as you can to learn how to make fun game and then you can try to get a team together

no one likes idea fags or doing all the work, this is why broquest failed like it did

I only watched the first episode and dropped it fast.

Didn't seem like it was going to have that lighthearted adventure feel the first one did.

What show you watching?

Go to bed yui!

MGSV.
Also, Fallout New Vegas, Morrowind, and oddly enough Majoras Mask

inb4 banned

So it isn't dead? The people who made 4am good have been gone for ages so it's not like it actually matters.

Literally half of what came out on VHS will never be re-released. Watched a good documentary on UFOs last night on VHS actually. Bunch of japanese people chasing down crop circles in the 70s (they call them mystery circles!)

Pence is water, trump is fire. He was calm, collective, & generally smooth as fuck. Hillary's VP interupted him what must have been 100 times (moderator did almost nothing) while the entire time pence was actually laughing him & calling him out on his shit.

It was almost perfect.

I hope you;re eating well. Remember, the food you eat becomes a part of you. Don't be made of dorittos & burgers user.

You're pretty good.

secret

the different temperature is what's important, doesn't matter what kind

Nope, I'm out of liquor save for my cheap sake, the better sake, and my scotch. The latter two are for special occasions so I won't get into those.
I might make the drive down to my mother's house tomorrow and grab the vodka I left there. I think there's only half of it left though. I don't want to spend money on liquor right now

Yes, it is autistic. I've completely embraced it. It nourishes me.

Before you go I've decided fuck it I'll just put a link here, because I can't email worth a shit

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198172281210/

Sounds really conceptual, but in a year or two it'll probably be really fuckin' neato

You are the super retard.

Light it up.

4 am was never good. It's always been a haven for the worst of the worst that society has to offer

Night drives are best drives

We can make 4am great again! We just need to evict ritsu and tripfags.

Um I'm still here so

Damn nice! You think its worth watching the debate then?

And you should rip any stuff like that you get to preserve it.

Gay shit?

Too tired for this shit. Bed. Here's a picture of a guy telling his fiancee that he hates girls like her, as he's taking her virginity. And he's completely serious. How heartless. Good thing he changes his mind.

Alright, I'll be there in about 8 hours, you meme-loving fuck.

Alright Ritsu I'll listen to your advice.
Night for fucking real this time.

I guess, that's sorta why I'm learning all this shit, so I can have a good base, and eventually get others for help once there's something of substance. Though sometimes I don't know if I'm just shooting myself in the foot. I want to become lead designer, not just an ideaguy.

It has some good points, but the negatives are so god damn bad it doesn't make up for it.

Smart! Better to take a break anyway.

I've only barely played sonic besides the one with the little chao things anyway, never had much interest in it.

Night fam

So anyone play any actual vidya today?

All you need to know is you played one of the better 3D ones, then.

Majora's Mask's great fam.

I highly doubt it. There's a lot of issues with the idea itself but at least it runs better than I2P even with TOR running through it as a proxy.

This tbh famaladingdong.

I did some farming in a vidya gayme.

It was better before it became a haven of attentionwhores like myself

The mods wont do anything, it's too late for that.

Oh please, the threads were fucked before you showed up.

I haven't researched into what capture device I need yet. There's graphics cards, external usb adapters, & there's 10000s of bad versions of each, & it would be really easy to fuck up.

I might make a topic on Holla Forums to ask about how I should do it.

Oh hai, is this the Nep thread?

Castlevania: SotN
It's absolutely amazing.Still not as good as Super Metroid though

Send them all here, I want to see how bad it gets.

When was it not?

steamcommunity.com/id/ChaosWolfspider/

you must understand what it means to design a game and the only way you're going to really do that is by making them, sure you can take in reviews of games and get a decent grasp of what makes a good game good but it's a whole different thing when making it your self

Whats the good points?

I kinda want to either watch it or skim it to see flashbacks of what happened to the old cast.

Tiniest bit of cowboy shootan

I didn't even care about the sonic bits and only grinded those for bits for the pets

I've heard that story a hundred times. Half the people who played the Adventure games kept at it just for the chao garden.

I just don't feel like spending money. I'm expecting a couple bills soon so I need to be ready for that
In other news my day just got a whole lot better. I unfucked AA2 so it's not a slideshow anymore. I just need to reapply all my mods and I'll be set

Back when it was on Holla Forums? Before it was spammed by mlp fans 4 years ago? Before smokes started avatarfagging bringing others into it?

Always knew you had good taste mimi.
What game?

Then we must become the mods.

Older games usually are. Did you play the fan remake of super metroid?

Shame on you Ritsu, you should be shooting abbos instead.

it's too late, the gates are open, you were 2slow to stop this

Sounds like it'd be a fun geeky thing to get into then!

I'd play a full on chao game, would be pretty fun.

Is AA2 all sex? Its been a long time since I played it.

The games got spics to shoot at anyway.

no gay is bad

I don't really play videogames

i was told the other day to eat better actually because sometimes when i do excercise i get weird twanging feelings through my body

You could probably just bully Mark enough on steam, twitter and email to get him to do it.

First 75% of season 1 are focused with no bullshit. A plot twist happens & the quality tanks. You can pinpoint the exact moment when they found out they were doing more than one season & stretched it out.

Season 2 has a promissing villian & expands the story, but the animation was handed to another studio in korea & it looks awful compared to the first. Ends with crazy series ending arc that should have ended the series.

Season 3 is back to the original animators. Ends really well & could have ended the series, but then season 4 comes along with a really lackluster end with canon lesbian ending.

It's a rollercoaster of bad choices. Worth watching once as a curiosity.

Welcome in buddy. Man I really want to hold hands with Neptunia.

It's a shitty P2W Korean MMO.

I might do this. Seems like a great idea tbh.

yeah, after those two games they never did it again, lots of people are sad about it

did yui leave already

Replace just one meal a day with oatmeal user. You'll thank me.

That's the problem, graphical art, programming, and actual game design are all three completely different aspects. I'm not trying to sound defeatist; if anything, I'm looking for guidance on how to practice all three equally. I'm also to shy to ask /agdg/ since I might sound like a shitposting newfag to them.

Yuri shit?

Thats a lot of seasons to watch knowing its going to be shitty though.

Yeah what you need though? I can tell him when he wakes up.

It's not like he's actually moderating the board for shit.

You sound like a shitposting newfag for being too shy to ask them.

For the most part. Throw a bunch of anime characters into a class and try to get laid. Also don't die because crazy bitches will try to kill you.

For what reason?

nah it's fine I might try emailing him again

watch me somehow give him my bank account this time

Just bits of games as I tested my PS2 & PS3. I feel bad I didn't accomplish anything today. Maybe I can clean up before I go to sleep. at least that would be something.

There any good like premade stuff for shows?

Would be fun to throw in a ton of lesbos from animus I like.

If you end up adding him on steam, find me on his friends list and add me too m8

Like I said, it's good, then terrible then good over & over.

On one hand, some cool characters like Ang's Son, on the other hand, an entire recap eisode with chibi face characters because they ran out of money, on the other hand lava bending, on the other hand stupid plot twists & every season ending badly.

Spider-bro, stop being gay.

Well, that's almost as good.

Why not? You should pirate the new updated Stardew Valley.

I dont use twitter, email and barely use steam though? Is there a more accessible way for bullying?

It's not Tera is it?

No idea, never played it myself, but Ross mentioned it in his monthly chat video. Sounded interesting.

If you're going to be playing PS2 games on an emulator check out Romancing Saga. Pretty fun rpg game where you choose between several protagonists.

not really, I do want to stalk profiles though, see if I recognize peeps

that's why you learn the basics and start pumping out games, stupid little games with those retard off hand ideas you had while on the shitter, like most things you learn as you do and when you're not doing you're looking up different and better ways

what the fuck

Okay I can help you a little.
Learn C for your programming. Avoid unity like the plague unless you're prototyping and/or want to make something simple in 3d. If it's 2d make your own engine or use gamemaker.
Read a lot of game documentation for how game mechanics are designed. Look up resources for whatever genre you want to develop for. Chances are if the game's older than 10 years the documentation or at least how the game was designed has been discussed. Valve's in game commentary is breddy good if you want to learn something while being lazy af.
Make sure to design your game in advance before doing any programming. Then don't do any art or start asking for art work until you have gotten the basic mechanics nailed. Use placeholders in the mean time.
And lastly, ask on /agdg/ you fucking underage faggot. Don't trust only just my opinion on this.

No. Worse.

You will never get mine you pedo spider!

I'm not gay, you're the gay, you gay

I already got it maybe not

You have to call him a faggot in the rare moments he actually puts on the capcode. I miss Concentrated Smug

I'll go do that if it works

But does it have blind barefoot lolis?

Yeah, I hate getting put on that team for that reason.

I remember that game getting panned to hell & back when it came out. There was a good penny arcade comic about it, back when they weren't being shadow written by SJWs.

Thanks, I just hope I'm not too late.

There was a great big database that just recently got fucked over. Check out the /hgg/ thread since that'd be your best bet for finding character cards.
Keep in mind it wasn't really intended for emulating characters in anything other than appearance. Sometimes a personality will fit a girl really well but those are the exception rather than the rule. One of them makes for a pretty decent Peko

No. You get to see the entire cast of the original show as adults though. Kora is a fucking horrible character. She did pretty much nothing right. She retroactively fucked up everything every avatar ever accomplished. I'm not even embellishing that.

Ahh will do! Shame that database got fucked up, bet it had tons of cool stuff. They should have uploaded a torrent of their crap beforehand.

Yeah I heard she ended the cycle or killed the avatarform or something like that

is there a mega?

that's still gay but no

its a secret ritspoo !

ive never eaten goatmeal in my life

Tell me

I will make a strawpoll and let the thread vote on it!

I dont think that even bothers him anymore. I remember in the anniversary thread where he ate the cake it didnt bother him. Anons were freaking out about the cake too. I was actually impressed he managed to eat it all in one go

Eh, it's not so bad. I dont mind playing ackbars all that much when they throw me on it in insurgency. It just takes getting used to
Same as counterstrike

I dont read journalists regularly or comics normally. So I wouldnt know. Anyhow, I enjoyed. And it's not like you'd be paying for it.

chicken is more or less the same as goatmeal but it's cheaper to get though so just have that

o.k

Not even that. She let literal demons & spirits roam the earth because "well it was the right thing to do"

Fucking retarded character.

Kora did everything right, and you don't need those avatars.

I really think he needs to give up the board if he cares as much as he says he does.

No clue. Check extratorrentz
It's what most people use nowadays now that kickass is gone

Alright here is some /x/ tier shit, a month ago I awoke at 1100 at midnight to see some dark figure in the shape of an adult male walking around my room. I couldn't see its face but it made the creepiest noise, like the sound of an angry rabid dog. snorting.

It's not like they saw it coming, but yeah, it's a shame. Early cards were rough but after the modding community went to town on it some really cool shit came out

i got in trouble for torrenting so i dont do it anymore i just use mega tbh

Goatmeal is for goats. Oatmeal is for people…and also horses.

Trust me it's good.

I don't like secrets!

Tell me!

You watching k-on fam?

At least being an ackbar is funny cause all the shit you can spam in chat.

Thats pretty fucking stupid. Did they ever get put back?

At least I got a good Liru from you underage faggot. I forgot to mention you will want to learn C because transitioning to C++ is easy as piss and personally I think it's a better language.

Just stab me in the heart fam.

How about no.

Fucking how?

that's just sleep paralyses

Next time it shows up, fap with the fist of Zeus

Strawpoll! Is Spider A Big Gay?
strawpoll.me/11367619

That was Huey after he shit in your shower

That's what I thought so too, but my dad has seen and heard some weird spoopy shit in his basement bedroom.

my back hurts!

is it an old house?

I've got a bud who has this happen to him some.

Probably just sleep paralysis. But maybe its multidimensional ayys

It figures I'm just in time to miss it. Happens a lot.

This tbh fampai. Fapping will scare off even the most intimidating of creatures. They know when to give a guy privacy.

If it isn't scared, it'll ask to join in.

Yeah, it was built during the 1930s as a summer home… my folks and the people before us extended it.

Have a fresh hot (You) right out of the oven.

It's rough. I got lucky and there was one that fit her voice and demeanor well enough but I still have to project a lot

(You)
Use drugs

I missed it too. I pretty much gave up on it until today when I found a fix for the frame rate issue. I have a fair selection of characters but if I want anything new or updated I'm out of luck.

break it back into place.

it's likely the old wood changing shape with the temperature change at night

No. The previous avatars decided

It's just so damn badly written.

He just needs to be a bit tougher imo. Also need to bring the meta's back. Especially if halfchan does have another exodus and any marginable amount come here. Were not very big as it is, so on top of our current issues, shit can get real, very fast.

Sleep paralysis?

I never spam anything in chat, or even use voice chat. Though if you like that, you could always go the boopity boppity route when playing a mexican.

H-hueys a doot!?

Should stop spending so much time on it.

The results are interesting

Alright, the votes are in!
Apparently, Spider is in fact a Big Gay.
I should also fuck off with my surveys.

He'll never make a meta thread. He bailed from /metav/ and had to be forced just have a link to the meta email on the top of the threads.

Got 3 bottles of mnt dew out of the vending machine today for the price of one. Today is a good day.

What kind of stuff you got?

What the fuck is a dark avatar?

He can't learn any bending?

Voice chat is for fags.

Should I jump right into C, or should I start with something like Python first?

can you post all these images of yurus with their numbers on them pls pls?

That's a win for fam. Free handy before you get swallowed. Sounds like a vorefag's wet dream.

I'm not even touching that fucking link. Did everyone vote to go fuck yourself?
Look at this faggot. He doesn't want to make sure everyone's kicking ass to some nasheed.

Who would have thought?

Try go balls in at first and if it's too difficult then learn C# if you already know at least a little bit about programming since it's very similar to C++ or Python if you have absolutely no experience.

But what if they want to be swallowed?

The avatar spirit is good & reincarnates every time one dies, but it also keeps in check an evil version of the avatar spirit.

As long as nobody goes into the spirit world, frees it, & combines with it, nothing bad will happen.

Guess what dumb fuck korra does ushering in 1000 yeas of evil & darkness?

Mountain dew is a shit soda besides baja blast and whatever that white version was.

My yryr folder is unorganized as shit but I'll look.

Didnt we have one a few months back though?

It is. Especially when to talk to strangers you're not in a party or some group outside the game.

I'm genuinely surprised more people didn't tell me to fuck off tbh.

A bunch of crap made in the pre-release threads that I never used and should just delete, a bunch of animu grills, and some VN/Vidya characters. I really wish the database was still up. I'd love to poke through there and get some better versions of characters I have

If it was made, it was made months ago.

4AM, I'm out.

Remember to eat right & exercise. If you aren't filtering your tap water, do so immediately.

Peace.

Is that how the series ends? Just woops 1000 years of evil?

I wouldn't even use it with my best m8s from here.

Hopefully I can find some cute yurus and biyoris and stuff then.

We're about to start watching Season 2 of Inishal Dee. Come watch Takumi get cucked in real time.

Vorefag's wet dream.

I would if I didn't want to both with fucking fiddling with my extensions.

Mnt has turned into water for me. It helps me get through the night shift.

But what if they don't eat each other?

For that user, had to just go get em online

Night user!

Ahh I feel you there then. When I can't get energy drinks I start chugging soda too.

I vaguely remember having one to discuss. . .something. But my memory is absolute shit.

Alex Jones, is that you?

Don't you get on skype all the time with the irc 4am guys?

I can guarantee you'll find that. Even if you don't you can use editors to change orientation, traits, fetishes, etc. and make any cute girl do what you're looking for

It's too late for moderation now.

It's not even about energy- it just tastes good and I don't feel anything like I do with other soda from drinking it. It feels like water to my body, which really isn't a good sign but I don't give a shit.

THE FOUR LEAF CLOVER IS OURS NOW

apparently Stellaris. I'm streaming it right now and in mid-game. There's literally nothing happening right now and I can't do much because I have Military Isolationists to my North and South blocking off all access to the rest of the galaxy.

Stop believing his lies. Those only happen once every few months, usually when something big is happening. And even then I don't use voice chat.

I'm horrible with character makers. And looks are a big part!

The 2014 migration still hurts.

Then I could imagine the vorefag would try to hop inside the monster's mouth out of desperation. Degenerates go to great lengths to get that kicks.

When can we gas Mark?
What will happen if cuckchan does go down? We're gonna have even more cancer on our hands.

Mtn dew is fucking horrible for your teeth you know. My dad used to drink it like that too and his dentist told him to cut it out or he'd lose all his teeth eventually.

Naw, you can take characters other people made and just tweak how they act

Still annoys me they put the eyepatch on the wrong eye at first.
But if it's too late, that means we have to leave again

So you just quietly listen?
Who?

How sad.
The skype calls would go on for ~3 hours We'll just have to bail or hope he links to other boards instead.

There's no place left.

Felt like I was watching my home burn down. The infinitynextodus was nearly too much to bear. I'm glad everything went back to normal somewhat though.

The only good thing to come from Jones was him scream pop lyrics at Assange and those ridiculous body movements when Assange cucked him out of all those shekels he couldve made. Best night ever.
Wow user.

Ahh yeah I'd do that for sure then. Would be fun if you can get them just right and have your own little live action anime going on.

Theres text chat on skype you know.

Oh also this!

We're bound to get a handful of people from there over here. Not all of them, but definitely at least a few.

I plan on just trying to stomach it for a while, see what happens if I ride it out. Unless somebody wants me to come with them somewhere, but who knows

What hurts more is that nobody outside of Holla Forums and Holla Forums moved over in large enough populations.

You couldn't quite do that. You can't listen to other character's conversations or anything, it's more focused on person to person interaction. Look into it and see if it's something you'd enjoy

It hurts, but it was necessary. Normalfags are slow and aren't able to adapt quickly so jumping to a new home was the easiest to stay alive and have good company. It'll happen again when 8ch gets infested with fags like 4chan- most likely quicker than from before.

People are meant to ingest soda- not keep it in their mouths for days. I've been drinking this toxic waste since like the beginning of time and my teeth are fine. They aren't fucking #ffffff white- but they work fine and aren't full of holes or super nasty. I make sure to brush every day so your dentist is obviously lying or just playing up that you'll die in 100 years.

But then why not just use the IRC? For what purpose would skype be useful?

>We'll just have to bail or hope he links to other boards instead.
I have alternatives but I can't imagine them lasting long. I'm prepared to pack up my bags and leave. But it's only really Holla Forums and Holla Forums that are absolute cancer from what I've seen today. A lot of the smaller boards are doing fine.

I'm expecting Jim to fuck with us soon as Hiroshima is doing right now. It's sad because an hiro was doing pretty well up until now. He didn't do much but what he did was breddy gud.

He wants to be willingly tracked online. :^)

Ahhh.

Anime sim when. Its a kawaii as shit idea. Just have some AI fucking around with pretyped out jokes and stuff. I'd play the hell out of that.

Reread what I said.

At least Holla Forums was good for a little while. Holla Forums is the reason the site got so shit for the past year and a half or so.

I don't see any small imageboard that's still alive getting much more traffic once Holla Forums dies because everyone is going to go to different places.

It's a neat idea but it'd likely get old really fast. Unless the dialogue is text based it would be insanely difficult to get enough content to last more than an hour or two

I need to get an external HDD but I'm a poor neet fuck, there's a 1tb one on newegg for 79.99CAD but there's also a refurbished one for 59.99CAD. I'm leaning towards getting the refurb since it's cheaper but I'm kinda worried about getting a refurbished HDD. wat do?

I use windows 10 to show im a good goyim. Being tracked shows you have nothing to hide.

Not like there are all that many places to go to. Only thing I can think off the top of my head is RPGCodex or NMA. Other than that, other than Endchan, or Lainchan not much else left.

I really hate voice acting in games because of exactly that kind of shit. I miss the garbled audio games used to use. You know you'd talk to someone and get text with some weird "ooowaaa blah blah" over the top?

That'd work with this. Just have different cute girl squeals for different emotions the text is supposed to have.

20$ ain't worth the chance of it going bad faster.

Of all the places you could go, lainchan shouldn't even be on the list.

he never did add my banner I made for him.

At least the banner I made got included on /4am/, even if all posting on the board is done in ~10 minutes and then it's dead for 8+ hours.

I like rpgcodex but I don't think it's a natural fit for imageboard users.

If this place disappears I'm just going to go with it, honestly.

But blaming Holla Forums's going to do jack shit. It comes with the territory at this point. Even a lot of cuckchan are trying to get Hiroshima to delete Holla Forums and it's fucking hilarious.

You can just have greetings voiced and the rest be text with a few voice clips. Make it easy to add in new dialogue and you're good. You could go the full jew route and have them all voice acted and charge the DLC for $10/25 lines. Weeabs will still eat that shit up. They're as bad as furfags at this point.

oy vey. I bet you use jewgle as well and have a jewgle+ gold account.
I need to move on from 8.1 but holy shit why the fuck does everything I need to be on Windblows?

Lainchan's fine to lurk for resources but never ever post there.

IIRC isnt it just one of the ones with the traps and the tripfags? Definitely not ideal, but better than masterchan or another honeypot.

who runs the /4am/ board again?

I contributed some banners to /4am/ too but I don't even go there.

Some fag named Sakuga but he's MIA. I wouldn't bother with the board tbh. Nothing really happens on it and it was a failed experiment.

Yeah most other places are nothing like imageboards, makes it hard for me to settle in. I'm hoping it doesnt come to that though, as i'll probably just end up stop posting online altogether.

A doot. Don't be scared though, he's harmless.

Too bad Holla Forums would rather just scream [boogeyman of the month] than actually make sound arguments. That's the main issue with it, and 7chan has the same issue.

The problem is the how fucking awful the moderation team and the owner is. Check jinteki.industries the next time it's online for more than 5 minutes, it has a lot of info.

More people need to use it, but at this point, I don't think anyone will bother.

I don't think he shows up to the threads anymore, but I know he at least was moderating on the cytube. The board failed because everyone ran off to the irc or stopped showing up.

That's actually what I was thinking. I know I've played a bunch of games that handled dialogue like that but I can't remember any of the titles

Is it worse than /a/'s moderation?

(checked)
I don't even know what a doot is, so that's fine.

(checked)

I suppose we could bunker down in /4am/ if Holla Forums gets way too shitty? Maybe I'm being too optimistic here, and that won't work. I have no idea.

I think I fucked up the email again

Yes, because once they ban you, they'll focus on you even more the next time you "make an infraction". You'll also get fucked if you shit on all the tripfags.

Some of us post there, but not many. It's comfy posting if nothing else.

jesus christ how horrifying

Maybe, but I highly doubt anyone will bother using it since the discord, irc and cytube exists.

I'm one of the handful there.

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this posts.

I did.

Yeah Holla Forums fucking sucks. Politics ruins everything it's no surprise here.

Isn't lainchan more for hyper tinfoil /g/ faggots?

true true

I should probably start using it; maybe something good will come out if it being used more, but I have no idea

Why not just use a vpn or proxy?

Thank you for Correcting The Recordâ„¢, 1 shekel has been deposited to your account.

Yes. It's for people who like cyberpunk, but it's fucking awful now.

I can only hope it gets more traffic.

That doesn't get around the shit community.

Do you have any actual argument?

Saying you don't like the board because they have an different opinion than yours doesn't make it shit, no fuck off you leftist scum.

That's the case with both Holla Forums and Holla Forums in general. As much as calling other fags leddit even if they are right most of the time it does nothing but shit up the thread. Along with all the Holla Forums derailing that happens fucking constantly. I'm not trying to suggest we do anything to Holla Forums shittery because there's not much we can do except just fucking ignore it. Holla Forums has been doing some pretty fucking great shit but spilling out into other boards is fucking annoying to see.

I would take over the board if Sakuga wanted to hand it over to me. Shit I pretty much run the cytube now.

It's a possiblity but we'll just end up losing everyone eventually with no new flow of people coming in. It's why moving these threads to our circlejerk board isn't a good idea. If we want these to be gone they should just be nuked.

Entirely harmless, no worries. Just enjoy the music.

I sometimes am too.

Havent been there enough to say with any certainty. Just heard it being an option.

Most imageboards are largely a shit community tbh. 4chan was shit before we moved, then it was nice for about 6 months until the massive shilling happened and we were at each others throats a lot, then things got better, then it degraded to now. Unless you mean shit-shit community

Where did I say I disagree with their opinions? Where did I say I used Holla Forums? Thanks for proving my argument though.

Too bad Mark doesn't actually do his job. There's so little going on in either place that there's no real reason to worry about it.

I'm still confused as to why the webm thread was deleted. It's even worse than 4chan's group.

That's not even what he said. You're proving his point

shitting on Holla Forums is something a kike shill would do.

also

reported

Who's your favorite loli Holla Forums?

Oh no, he's retarded.

I see.

first time in the thread?

But then I wouldn't be able to shit up the board and the cytube as much as I want to. Imagine the chaos I can perform.

10/10 b8 m80. Here's some furfag shit for you to shit on cunt. Nice derailment fag. Thanks for proving my point.

Illya.

I'm pretty sure the only shill is you. A lot of things can be said about Holla Forums but more often than not they're literate

That's true. But you could make just as much chaos buy convincing them to add more rules.

Pepe is an antisemitic meme, Holla Forums is not allowed to use it.

Holla Forums pls go

Which webm thread? Holla Forums's or /4am/'s?
O-oh.

Karen

If nothing else, if you post there, treat it like neogaf.

I'm actually surprised how much Holla Forums has been growing. Theyre 4th now on board listings. Im guessing all the waves Holla Forums has been making is bringing in opposition.

We're going to use it and there's nothing you can do about it.

The /4am/ one. There was one at post limit and it was deleted because reasons. If you look in the new one, I've been asking for a while as to why it was deleted and there hasn't been an answer yet.

You must be new, avatarfagging is a bannable offensive

I'm calling the ADL and SPLC at once.

I'm not sure what to feel

It's too late, we're taking back this meme and removing the racism associated with it.

Maybe rules like no images allowed as it counts as avatarfaggotry but still leave the board able to post images. I could really get creative. Maybe enable some cancerous CSS.

I am voting for Hilary Clinton in this year's election solely because she's a woman. Check your privilege white cis-scum.

I'm surprised too. Is it Holla Forums shitting it up or are they actually growing?

I fucked that reply up

Get more cancerous.

I don't think so carl the cuck, its a symbol of fascism now and your kind is kvetching when its used. Especially your queen Hillary Clinton.

Who knows, It can't be to save space. We have only a few threads on the catalog as it is.

Only nerds follow the rules.

No idea, never been there myself. Just noticed it's growth. My best guess would be Holla Forums getting mentioned in the MSM and other journalists has led to new people checking it out, getting offended and finding a home among the Holla Forums denizens.

It's too late. You've already lost. Hilldawg is going to fix this country and there's nothing you can do about it.

There was a fuckload of shit in the thread. What confuses me even more is the first thread on the board is still up while it was deleted.

m8…

I wish my life wasn't so fucking boring.

It's 2016. We need to be more inclusive. Look at how great Sweden is.

There isn't a convenience store nearby? You haven't felt like a loser until you've driven a few blocks to get gummy sharks at this time of night

I should be President instead

As if we'll get that far when wars with russia start.

Did you try contacting Sakuga?

Who ate all your snacks?

Add wordfilters that change Huey to "Huey did nothing wrong" along with changing the default name to cuck. I could go full Moot and just start adding word filters to everything.

I can't be bothered checking there. Not worth the time. Those fags can have their marxist circlejerk.

I have a fuck ton of "LeSnak"s if you want them. I don't know why the fuck I was given them despite hating this shit.

Boatlolis are my fav.

Nah, I've cut contact with everyone if they aren't in the threads here or actively posting on the board, and I'm considering just cutting off the site completely.

Don't forget making a sticky about how Undertail is the best game in existence and ban anyone who thinks otherwise.

I've no idea what goes on there, but I reserve judgement until i've checked. No way to know unless you see it with your own eyes after all.

There has been a disctint lack of good threads lately. Other than the spooky saturday thread
Unless you were leaving for another reason?

If the board isn't shit, it's a dead board.

TODO EL MUNDO SUPER SONIC RACING
MANTENED LOS PIES FIRMES EN EL SUELO
CUANDO ERES UN SUPER SONIC RACING
NO HAY TIEMPO PARA MIRAR ATRAS
SOLO CON SUPER SONIC RACING
CORRIENDO HASTA EL PUNTO DE NO RETORNO
TODO EL MUNDO SUPER SONIC RACING
VAMOS DEJA EL FUEGO ARDER

I'll be sure to have a stickied thread as a shrine to god emperor Todd Howard. The Genesisfags will have their Undertale thread.

Yeah but it's a safe assumption to make like it's safe to say that /abdl/ is probably full of shit. But figuratively and most likely literally.

Smallish city so the convenience store (the dairy as we call them) is closed at about 8, local supermarket is only a few blocks further and closed at 9 and the big supermarket in the cbd is closed at 10.
Only places open at these hours are fish and chip shops and bars.

I ate them all. The whole reason why I have a snack drawer is because it means my snacks are hidden enough for the gf not to find them when she comes over.
She's ~60kgs, in case you were wondering. Not fat but consumes sweets like they're nothing.

I haven't willingly eaten one of those since primary school. Fake cheese is horrible.

This actually makes sense, now that I think of it.

If the selling point of a place is that anonymity is encouraged and moderation is kept at a minimum, then the bigger that place gets, the shittier it becomes.

que?

You really think either country would be stupid enough to go to war in a third country that will lead to global nuclear war. Its plain suicide.

Good!

But you'll also run into issues if there's too much moderation.

That's true.

I suppose there's a balance, somewhere in the middle. Where would you say we stand? I'm leaning on too little, but I want to make sure.

You could eat just the crackers but they taste like absolute ass on top of that. I'm considering just chucking them out. I have plenty of food anyway thanks to how much shit I was able to buy this week.
I didn't know you were Mark.

We've crashed through the floor of too little.

You're probably right, what the fuck am I saying

Honestly if I mere a mod, i'd institute a rule that using the letter t on thursdays was a bannable offense.But only uncapitalized. Would help catch shills unawares too.

what about Holla Forums?

But making assumptions is how you leave yourself vulnerable to propagandization.

Oh I thought she stole them all from you
Isn't 60kgs around 140lbs?
How tall is she?
Hell next time she's over get her to get you some snacks

You've heard hillary complaining about Russia right? As well as whats his face saying they want boots on the ground in syria?I think even Obama has mentioned wanting to send troops to Syria. Majority of government seems to want to go to war, which makes sense with our shit economy, as well as Russia and China forming BRICS and planning to get out of the petrodollar which would destroy the U.S.

We'll get through it eventually.

If it isn't shit, it's dead.

What is the reason why globalist jews want to go to war with Russia? Is it really for the Petrodolar? Using gold backed currency?

Globalists internation bankers only want war if they can profit off of it?

We'll frank through this frank one frank or another, frank.

Sonic 3 and Knuckles

Also, how is my poll still getting votes if the thread disappeared? Someone bookmarked and is using a proxy?

strawpoll.me/11363174

I can only hope.

It's probably being thrown around on Reddit and Funnyjunk considering how much content they steal.

The issue is then we run into the problem of anons complaining about Free Speech. And since Holla Forums got its big start on the premise of free speech it'd be hypocritical to just enforce banning unpopular opinions or political arguments in thread. It's a delicate issue considering 8chans situation. Honestly, I dont know what i'd do, seeing as how no matter how much I think majority of the catalog is shit, and the overwatch threads disgust me, it's still free speech to talk about it, and stopping the anons doing it would go against the very idea of why we came here from halfchan.
I think the bans on some types of lolicon, as well as anons not enforcing lurk more to newfags, as well as the redditors and shittier halfchan refugees has led to the board going downhill
I still have no idea how to fix the issue though

Sounds about right. The younger groups always love her the most.

kek
I'm going to have to borrow that idea.
True but it's still shit I don't want to bother with. For all I know they're really join Holla Forumsacks just roleplaying as leftists.
wew lad. I can't wait until Trump gets into power if not it's been nice knowing you burgers. I sure as fuck going to leave the country if we start getting into a war.

There's a huge issue with people taking the concept of self-moderation to be "spam threads I don't like because they're bad" rather than "take horrifically shit threads and make them good".

I have an idea that will most likely not work. Have a week out of every month where anyone is allowed to post gore, scat, the worst shit we can find on any thread they don't like. It'll be easily abusable but at least it'll scare off the weak ass faggot.

She's 1m70.

Well, at least its our shit.

The wars in the middle east destabalize the region, making it easier on Israel, on top of that America is already in an incredibly fragile situation with massive debt and hyper inflation, so if america were to fall and Israel was alone in the middle east, with syria victorious and aligned with Iran, Israel is in all kinds of shit.
Making matters worse Russia and China want out of the petrodollar and are forming BRICS, now the only thing making the petrodollar valuable is others belief in it. If no one else uses it and goes back to a gold back currency or something similar, america is in all sorts of trouble, like with gaddafi when he was refusing to use the petrodollar and was going for gold back currency. Also, assuming war happens with russia, obama could declare a state of emergency and force a third term, and the military industry could make a lot of bank. Theres also a lot im forgetting.
Theres also something about a pipeline moving through syria america wants to make but i cant remember the specifics.

Isn't she taller than you then?

Please no. I don't want to see this.

I'm wondering if one solution might be to cull not any of the content, but the people who attack threads with content they don't like and demand they leave.

Using Overwatch as an example, some anons are much more actively hostile and aim to stop people from talking about it.

What I'm trying to figure out is, should people shitting up threads and trying to drive people out for talking about things they do not like be interpreted as an assault on the free speech Holla Forums claims to value? If so, should these people be banned? What they say technically counts as free speech, but it's free speech they aim to use to destroy another user's free speech. I'm confused on the whole matter, and I'd another user's input.

holy fuck imagine the riots here

My poll wasn't posted anywhere else. It should of ceased votes once the thread ended like all of my polls do. I was watching it all night and the pattern was mostly Daisy and Rosalina rising but I saw Rosalina get like 6 votes in a short span of time (less than 1 minute), then she conventionally rose to 70 around 4AM when those threads were long dead

You cheating niggers

daily reminder this thread is cancer

By all means, it'd be fun to see in action.
I know what you mean, I feel the same way. But it's also why I reserve judgement either way unless I work up the energy to check and verify. I've taken the question and verify everything to heart over the last few years.
I feel you. Theres no way im fighting some bankers war. I'd get the fuck out of dodge. It's a different story if someone invaded home, but im not going to go to another land to fight for some rich fuck.

Generally speaking spam is deleted but I think I know what you mean. You mean people bitching about the thread and derailing when they dont like said thread right?

Shit works for me. I need to pad my gore and necro folder after my old HD died on me.

Instead of posting here calling it cancer, why don't you tell Mark to actually do something?

Exactly.

come on now, at least show up early if you're going to do that

Is it natural for that to happen in a poll? I don't want to accuse other people of cheating

Sounds like the US and the international finance wants an excuse to bring (((democracy))) to Russia.

On one hand I can just imagine the salt. Oh it will be fucking amazing. On the other hand four more years of oingo boingo would be fucking horrible.

Thanks fam. I hope you know that I fap to degenerate shit. Please get Mark to end these fucking threads already.

Normally I wouldn't take someone else's word either but again, I much rather just not waste my time with something that only becomes relevant when Holla Forums is shit posting.

No. I rigged it for Peach to win. Fucking faggots made me lose.

Shouldn't have used Strawpoll.

another thing I like to imagine is Trump being assassinated for whatever reason

like I don't care if he lives or dies, I didn't even vote, I'm just really curious what would happen here

Isnt that like 5'5? Thats not bad. About average for a girl if a bit short.
Im guessing she's a bit of a chubster.

It's that or nothing

No one wants that but the insane. If Obama has a third term I wouldnt be surprised if we had a race war going on.

Thing is, those complaints are also free speech. If you silence dissent people will see it as a hugbox, or hotpockets favoring one side because they like X game, or because they're paid off by X company, etc and then more people will be pissed or want blood. No matter what you do, people are going to complain about threads they dont like, shit we'd been doing that for years on halfchan, whether its just baiting or meant seriously. An important side effect of free speech seems to be you have to argue with people all the time and hear shit you don't like. It's inevitable really, considering the different tastes everyone has.

As an example, imagine if we had undertale threads, and complaining about undertale got you banned? I mean the threads alone had anons everywhere pissed and fighting amongst themselves, but if dissent was censored one way or the other it'd lead to people either leaving, trying to force another exodus or massive shitposting.

It's what makes the situation so difficult when you think about it. Banning anything either way will be an attack on free speech, but doing nothing is just making anons angrier. Might be people just need to have a place to talk it out and vent and maybe the solution will present itself.

I'm 1m73. Or maybe she's 1m73 and I'm 1m75. I haven't checked in a long time and I can't remember this shit. I'm a little bit taller than her though by one or two inches.
I wish she was shorter. Like shoulder height.
And thinner. Like really fragile thin.
I get the feeling I'd be too tempted to rough her up a bit more than is legal if that was the case though.
Being a ryonafag is suffering.

Not too much. Definitely not thicc.

You sleep in or something? You're two hours late oni-fam.

A lot of times anons need to grow a thicker skin. I don't know how they can take shit seriously after being on imageboards for years. It's easiest to ignore baiters.

More like Syria. Or to at least make money off the war economy. No nation with nukes can realistically be conquered anymore without incredible risk, since the odds of them releasing nukes once they realize its over is so high, which can cause a chain reaction of everyone launching nukes.

Yeah I know what you mean. Too much work for so little gain.

You're not wrong carl.

Gotta start injecting fat into her food then

Peach and Daisy should of been leading it because they clearly had the best bodies in their leotards

I'll learn from my mistake

5'5" is short?! God, what do you people think of 5'1"-5'2" females?

At least fun times were had.

I kind of want Trump to be assassinated because it guarantees that Hilary won't win unless it was some crazy fucking ass pull from her. As long as Hilary or Oingo boingo isn't president I'll be happy.

The insanity will be fucking amazing. All I can think of is riots in the streets.

I'm fucking terrible with guessing distances. At least I'm great with doings maths off the cuff.
And I thought I was a degenerate with my fetishes but I'm vanilla as fuck in comparison to you. Just don't go chopping each other's heads off so you can end up reach down easier.

Standing blowjob.
You know under 5 feet is technically considered dwarf height

We'll have those fun times again, one way or the other. I want to laugh as the vidya industry burns

I really hope it burns.

I'm used to women 5'0"-5'4" so they're like average height to me

Those first few nights would definitely be something to see. I wouldnt want to be in the city afterwards though, what with the lack of farms and all the pillaging, im guessing cannibalism and starvation will be the norm.

I do want to see how many of the hardcore leftists react when they realize that black people would band together, not with them when shit hits the fan. Like during hurrican katrina when the blacks turned on the whites. Would be a hell of a sight.

that's what I mean, right here
anything that looks like it might be a solution turns out to have consequences, once you stop and think about it
there's no easy answer to "this place has gone to shit, what do we do about it", at least not in this case

Though, now that I see this, maybe this is was real problem all along. So many people (here, and on all kinds of places) get incredibly upset that things they don't like exist, and angrily post about how everything is ruined because of it. And then you have people getting angry that these first set of people are posting these things, and everyone on each side is crying that the other is a cancer ruining whatever it was they cared about, and because they aren't just learning to ignore these things and grow a pair, it just snowballs every year, and we end up with self-fulfilled shitholes.

But alas, I am but a tripfaggot. What do I know?

It already is. Just look at how shit triple A games keep selling
And now with mobile being successful
I cant wait until mobile pops, on top of the shit triple A results, I dont see the majority lasting through

Fingers crossed they pop soon.

As long as you admit it.

Don't like women taller than ya?

Yeah I know what you mean, the situation is far more complex than it lets on, and has no easy solution to the current situation without pissing off someone and going against the sites original ideals.
Well, even when we came over here at first I noticed how many anons seemed to have a thin skin, and couldnt just take it in stride, and now with how polarized everything has gotten due to SJWs, censorship, the left vs right dichotomy, Holla Forums and Holla Forums arguing amongst each other here, and other shit, its just gotten worse. As an example, when you see one of those political threads, or what looks like a bait thread, look at the OP's I.D. Odds are, 9/10 he posts only once (1), and never posts again. Then we end up arguing amongst ourselves.

No, the women I'm around are 5'0-5'4"

That's it for me today guys, was fun, y'all have a good one.

You and me both. I want to see the bitch boom.

Try going for a taller one in heels
climb her like a mountain and conquer her

At least anime isn't being fucked with much. I haven't seen any new ones recently though.

I may not be an anarchist but seeing chaos always gets me jollies even if it's on my home turf. Oh man if we ended up having a riot over here I'll be sure to run into the hills so I can watch the shit from up high while carrying my computer and waifu shit.

Pretty much but what can you do other then end up bitching yourself? I wish for less derailments to completely shit topics or the same topics over and over again traps being an example but the only way for that is to just ignore the obvious bait.
Get out faggot. No one wants you here. :^)

If I'm a degenerate than that must mean you are twice as bad as I am fag.

I'm still going through my backlog. I don't know what to watch after LOGH tbh fam.

I watched Akria not too long ago and I don't fucking understand it. Eva made more sense.

That's definitely part of what I meant. People just come in for a laugh, and drop a shitpost and let the others attack each other over it. And they keep doing it, because almost every time, it's going to work.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is my favorite anime right now

I'll read part 5 after part 4 finishes airing don't hit me

Part 5 is fucking awful and killed any interest I had in reading Part 6

Well, fuck. Maybe they'll fix it when it's animated. If it's animated.

Just skip it.

He probably got a 3 day ban or didn't bother showing up

I haven't seen Akira. It's another one of those that are stuck in my backlog that I have no idea when I'll ever get around to watching.

I want the JoJo fad to die so I watch it without thinking about how shitty the fanbase is.

I'm more attracted to shorter chicks. Can't help what muh dick likes, unfortunately

It's 2 hours long, so get popcorn if you ever do it.

The anime adaption is very well-made for the most part, anyways, but I'd have to say it brought in a lot of faggots into the JoJo fanbase.
I try not to think about it too much.

I got some shitty crackers. Will they do?

I was really interested in it before this whole fucking surge of fans but again one of those things that I never got around to. I don't read manga so I'm most likely going to be sticking with the cancer.

It's something.

I'm going to cave and admit I got into JoJo after the anime came out, but I had been aware of it for years, just never touched it. It wasn't until the anime came out and a friend was like "dude you need to see this shit" that I watched the Phantom Blood anime.

And, honestly, I'm rather mad at myself for sitting on this fucking masterpiece without touching it until it got adapted like this.

I hate my anxiety.

I'm back now

hi

Fuck off.

where's my milkshake?

You know where.

in your tittiess?

No. My balls, user. The milkshake is in my balls.

even the glass? that must hurt

Just suck on this straw. Don't worry, it will work eventually.

how about you facilitate mine instead

I see what you're getting at. Put it in your "facilities", eh? ;)

that word has nothing to do with factories user