Neptunia Thread

Fun and Games Edition

🍆🍆🍆

NEWS

'''MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune vs Zombies coming to Steam October 3rd (40% discount first week) It's out on Steam (40%Discount)

SuperDimension Neptune Vs. Sega Hard Girls coming to the Vita October 18th (NA) & 21th (EU)

Re;Translation for the Vita version of Re;Birth 3 has been released

CONTENT

Actual version: 1.422
PC version: mega.nz/#!XBdyxBiI!6X2zMpAT3rYIszGxhpCAdK6CzkMogFXrZlnVGqtcD8M
MD5: 6AA1AA1C3822D649FA0750457993B77C

Actual version: 0.90
PC version: mega.nz/#!aN1FTYJJ!aAokCq94E63OI9s2ovFX-PT9z3azVVU4sjqa6LOB11w
MD5: 9CD6DB8EF7087B7FA57BCE2EB7B35660
Vita version: downloads.lastbullet.net/17542

Re;Birth mods: >>>/nep/822
Translated Nep media: >>>/nep/1589
Hello New World manga: >>>/nep/3153
CM3D2 with Neps: >>>/nep/3278
/nep/ Steam Group: >>>/nep/3211
/nep/ Monthly Bunker: >>>/nep/2756
/nep/ Discord: Invites given upon request
Stories from /nep/ and Holla Forums members: pastebin.com/nPukfP7A
Thread OP pastebin: pastebin.com/JUNwyjTK

QUESTIONS

Start with Re;Birth 1. Then play Re;Birth 2, Re;Birth 3 and V-II. Make sure you play Re;Birth 2 and 3 with our Re;Translations.

Translation Statuses are:
HDN, HDN Mk2 and Victory: NISA cancer.
Re;Birth 1 and V-II: Translation is alright, no worries from these ones.
Re;Birth 2: Not obviously bad at the start, but gets much worse as it goes along: in particular Neptune and Ram were screwed hard during localization. However, there is a Re;Translation made on our very own board (see above links).
Re;Birth 3: Better than the original NISA translation in Victory but still quite a lot of cancer. Main game has been retranslated, translators still required to translate DLC content.
All of the spin-offs: Varying translation quality. These range from cancer to mediocre.

Ask the Volafile or Share threads.

Ask in thread or go to >>>/nep/835

It's all fun and games until

I want to eat pudding with Neptune and play videogames with her as we laugh at dumb, unfunny memes into the late hours of the night

And do lewd things together in Nepgear's bed

-someone loses a Nep

No one loses a Nep in this thread. Instead you get bullied by another Nep until your Nep of choice returns with a warm drink and food.

My Nep of choice always declines the pudding

I want lay in bed with Neptune all day drinking hot cocoa and eating pudding

So where do I apply my penis?

your ass

I share your feelings friend. I was once told that my nep might not be a nep after all, but someone else. Good luck in your journey.

And I want to spar, adventure and cuddle with Noire.

Wait until we reach page 15 before creating the next thread.

Don't worry. Nep or not, she'll find you eventually.

And I want to have children and raise them with Nepgear. And to spend some time breathing once everything will be cleared.

I'M GONNA SMOOCH BLANC!

I want to get thoroughly acquainted with her

How acquainted are we talking?

Very

This acquainted?

delete this

Don't start, user

Was this on purpose?

Probably, she's insane.

She's yandere for Noire.

He did say she's insane

And shoots Uni so she can be the only one with Noire, that's pretty insane to me. Not to mention all the other things such as her being trained from a small age to be a mindless killer.

If I tried to hook up with Noire, who would shoot me first; her or Uni?

If Noire likes you enough she'll make K-sha stop or either make K-sha kill both of you

I was sure we were, then again this isn't the first time I fucked up, whoops.

Uni would probably be congratulating you tbh
K-Sha would too actually, with about a dozen rounds of lead in your face.

what if I want to be lovingly bullied by my nep of choice and then have a warm drink and food with her afterwards?

She doesn't seem to be the type to do that. If she wanted you she would ravage you with the most painful sex ever. Apparently you can turn the neps into yandere's easily somehow.

I'd still take it

She'll tear your manhood to shreds if you aren't careful. You'd be a broken ruin of a man for the rest of your life.

Isn't that mainly why her healing powers exist, to keep her playthings intact and pristine for next time she gets frisky?

she is so fluffy
SO FLUFFY

Not as much as Uni's hair.

Impressive digits

I want to consensually make robots with Nepgear. Then, raise them into strong independent AI with her. Then, after a long night of hard work, she can go back to her own bed and wonder why her bedsheets are all crumbled up and why everything smells weird, not knowing what the user here and Neptune did while she was spending time with me.

sounds good to me, pain is part of life so I see it as more fulfilling expirience.
and also I'm a sucker for a little bit of masochism

I always imagine that she likes a good challenge when it comes to trying to break or dominate someone and I want to be that challenger for her

these guys get it

That is some fucking dangerous opinions right there. Alongside wanting to bang Psychopath Rei and Pissed Kurome. I hope your Boner level is maximum anons.

That sounds noble as hell

Why is everyone in a Nep thread so friendly?
Why aren't you more cynical?

We aren't /nepgen/

Life is nicer if you're happy about things.

I don't find it enjoyable to be nasty towards others
Also it's possible to be cynical without being a complete cocksucker

BAN THE SPANKFAG

So, about that new Nep game…what are your expectations? You think it'll be decent as usual, or will it be a game that actually makes Nep into a good RPG?

Cute Neps also help keep a happy mood.

You mean V2?

That too, but with a different battle system. I'm only 6 hours into V2 so I cant say much right now.

So far;
I'll have more expectations when they have more information. Right now I have no idea whether to expect another Neptunia U/Megatag reskin in a prettier engine or not.

Why should we need to be more cynical ? We all enjoy the same franchise and the comfy attitude of these threads, so it's obvious we're friendly towards each other. And you're free to join if you want to, anyone's welcome

Also,

No expectations thus far, it makes everything better than to hope for things that won't happen.

I don't get how you couldn't be in a good mood talking about Nep.

Want me to screencap shit nepgen does just to prove you wrong?

Their loss if they can't just enjoy the neps.

they can only enjoy sucking each others dicks

I kinda wanna make a webm of the idle menu quotes in Blanc v Zombies but its all fucking RNG what they say. For example I only got Blanc to say "Can you come back?" only once in about 20 minutes.

Seriously? I thought she said more than that on the Vita.

So do i have to put up with the dub, then or what?

She does say more than that.
"Don't ignore me."
"I'm sad…"
"Don't stare at me."
etc.
The point being what she says is RNG and within that 20 minute timespan she said "Don't stare at me." like a million times but "Can you come back?" only once.
This annoys me something fierce.

Learn to moonspeak obviously.

Do Neps have to go to the bathroom?

Why is Blanny so fucking adorable?

Who's the lonely one now Blanc?

So I'm in the process of chopping up the vid and editing her quotes (in nipponese, don't panic though, english Blanc incoming never ever) I know I'm missing at least one, I think, but seriously fuck this RNG.

They do. It's been confirmed in multiple games.

Reminds me of that time in the original HDN when a huge monster was destroying the city but Neptune couldn't fight it because she was busy taking a massive shit and couldn't leave the bathroom. True story.

Yeah I remember that one, after she ate expired pudding.

God damn it Nep

Do you ever consider deleting your lower-quality Nep pics? Deleting anything with jpg artifacts or low resolution and only keeping the best of the best?

Delete your life.

I only save Nep pics I like, instead of everything I see. So yes.

Not sure if I'll do Iffy or Compa, they have far less quotes but in my experience are prone to repeating the same line more than Blanc does so, perhaps.

Isn't sabishii = Lonely?

i think so

And as usual, I'll try-

NO!

I'll do my hardest to protect Cripplegear.

Because being cynical is overused at this point, its more damaging to the soul & mind of a person, it does not bring faith to anyone, it causes division among peers, and when that guy thinks about bad stuff, thats all he'll ever want to hear. He doesn't want to hear any good news or something not negative, he only wants to dwell in misery & he wants to be captain buzzkill.

Its a hard task to turn from cynical to positive but the payoff will be worth it.

Your body wasn't ready for this.
Neither is mine.

Both are great but do it for the best airheaded nurse in gameindustri

Not so fast, Compa, The Wind Walker needs some love first and foremost

Jesus Christ, why would you make that?

Someone was eventually going to ask 'Hey, why not remove Gear's other hand?'

Exactly.

Nepgear was in the middle of replacing her fleshy human bits for superior glorious Planeptunian robotic steel hands. Unfortunately, she got so into it that she forgot that she'd need at least one hand to attach them. So that's why she needs you to be her helping hand.

So I'd imagine most if not all of you have seen this picture of drinks that represent neps

translation below…

Neptune - "Grape soda goodness"
Noire - "Our cafe's pride cocktail"
Blanc - "Refreshing coconut"
Vert - "Large apple mojito; do share with a friend:)"

Nepgear - "Sweet and light lemonade"
Uni - "Non-alcoholic version of the 'Noire'"
Rom/Ram - "Delicious strawberry milk"

Plutia - "Caution, high in liquor!"
Peashy - "Mango PUNCH! HIYA!"
Rei - "Soothing blue mint tea"

Uzume - "Cool mix of orange and pomegranate"

IF - "Cola with a little extra"
Compa - "Peach tea made with love"

Arfoire - "Mexican wine. Classic and old."

So that aside; what types of drinks do you think the various neps THEMSELVES would enjoy or consider favorites?

Nepgear likes water because it's plain, yet the most vital drink required to make life work.

Hey, you know as well as me that we want both. Best Makers coming through

THE FLESH IS WEAK

I imagine IF would actually like the MRE drink packets, Cave is brutally addicted to Caffeine and Compa would want chai tea or coffee with plenty of cream

Noire would be drinking espresso
Vert would either be energy drinks, or tea
Blanc's probably green tea
If there was something pudding flavored, Neptune would go for it.

A line must be drawn.

I thought it was implied that I was referring to alcohol, but seeing as we're 0 for 3, I guess I was clearly mistaken.

speaking alchohol
how do you guys think neps act when they were drunk?

I imagine neptune and vert would be happy drunk

blanc starts to swear alot and talks alot about nonsensesical stuff

noire gets way too lax and starts talking about how she truely feels about everyone and stuff

I personally don't think the Neps would imbibe on alcohol. Do you think they'd even be affected by it?

I feel like Compa would probably stop them from overdrinking, or Compa would take a sip and be sloshed immediately.

Well, a lot of the Neps are too young to drink. And even if they were old enough, the twins and Nepgear don't strike me as the kind of girls that would drink.
Noire would probably only drink wine. Neptune would drink beer. Vert would drink both. Blanc would drink either sake or vodka.

Noire and Blanc both start spilling their feeling towards (You), Vert talks shit about her guilds in mmos and cries about lack of imouto, Nepnep keeps switching in and out of HDD acting like a baby that was given alcohol or a horny, VERY horny lady

Feel the need to clarify, Nepgear is old enough to drink, but the twins and Uni clearly aren't.
But even though Nepgear is old enough to drink, she doesn't seem like the kind of person that would drink.

I believe its been said before but most of the girls don't seem the type to drink, maybe if Noire was feeling particularly depressed or Vert was being all official-like and sipping wine at a classy corporate banquet. I'm sure most of them would complain about the taste and reject it pretty quickly.

Since this is a weeaboo thread, I need advice on a good anime where it doesn't have stupid harem shit, moeshit, or predictable love interest #24930

First of all, /a/
Second, JoJo

Neptunia the animation :^)

Yeah but you guys watch anime. For all I know you guys use this type of stuff as a bit of a break. Like how people who mostly enjoy flight simulators will go unwind with Devil May Cry

I need a CrippleNep love story

Cowboy Bebop, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Durarara!!, Samurai Champloo, Gurren Lagann, JoJo, the list goes on but these are a good place to start

I always unwind with Devil May Cry

Entry level normalfag shit

Code Geass, Yu Yu Hakusho, Cowboy Bebop, FMA Brotherhood, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni though this one starts out like it's going to be a harem anime, it's not.

Redline, The Boy and The Beast, Space Brothers, hajime no ippo, Legends of the Galactic Heroes and kids on the slope. Also, I'm enjoying Ultraman right now.

I hear your pleas, but for Compa should I bother recording her dubbed lines? I ask because I know there are anons who like Dub Compa more than Sub Compa.

Thanks. This one guy recommended Charlotte to me, but yet again it turned into harem/love interest trash.

Should I give 80s/90s anime a try?

Just do both.

You should. I highly encourage you to do so.

Who knows? You might find them better than modern anime.

because they are

Fine, I'll slave away at it.

What did you think of Golgo 13?

that Rei is super cute

By the way you get MP4s for now because Xmedia keeps crashing during encoding on its latest build, webms if I'm not too lazy to revert to an earlier build or they fix their shit.

>he wants a crippleNep love story
be careful what you wish for lad**

A story about an user taking care and loving a crippled Nep after some sort of tragedy would be cute and heart wrenching

The demand is there user, its too late.

It seems that I'm not the only one who wants a crippleNep

Haven't went that far back. Ghost in the Shell though is great.

Why would people want their neps crippled, this seems like a slippery slope.

This is no longer moe.

Sounded slightly unnatural

Cause I'm a faggot for tragic things with romance

We've already crossed that slope a long time ago.

check'd

Isn't that basically what Uran and Persona non Grata were?

Maybe I should say no but its so tempting to sign myself up for more

better yet comforting and encouraging a mindbroken post-conquest nepgear into the teachings of khorne, embracing rather than rejecting her past actions, standing by her side for a glorious massacre in the name of the blood god, cleansing gameindustri of the weak, the strong, the guilty and innocent alike all in the name of the ruinous powers as a cackling igor-like confidant/advisor/enabler.

But why? This series wouldn't exactly translate well to shindoL-tier shit

I'm talking about Katawa Shoujou type stuff, user

I thought you were talking about stuff like that one vanilla doujin he did.

thank mr dogo

Those are dangerously radioactive Dogoos

This girl has one hell of a track record
I'm not much of a nep nep man, but I came here to tell you she is perfection incarnate
Tamsoft a best

No, they're Green Apple Dogoos.

Video related.

I can't fuck this.

Got your webms you ungrateful bastards.

Today I realized my ratio for the RB1 GoG torrent was 97. I had no idea this game was that popular.

thank you!

It's disgusting, isn't it? Dubcucks are a blight that need to be purged with cleansing flame.

Here's a dubcuck now. Hello, dubcuck. Anyone who tells the truth now is part of your personal bogeyman fan club?
Just goes to prove my point.

But the american dub is absolutely awful, even if you don't compare it to the original jap dub

That's the only place that has people throwing that insult left and right so I think you are proving my point, but feel free to continue bumping the thread with your trash

it's about the word, I don't care what anyone thinks about that half-assed dub

Uh-huh. Sure thing, dude. Based on what? Your personal conjecture? Are you so high-and-mighty that you think multiple people in different places can't see you for your bullshit and they must all be the same person from the same place? Get yourself checked out, or better yet, burnt at a stake.

If Neptunia had a bible, first commandment would be thou shalt not suffer a dubcuck to live.

Don't worry, that guy only makes webms of the American voices for the sake of bothering people with them.

I thought we agreed the only good thing to come out of the English dub was Uzume. Then there are the Companons who argue amongst themselves whether or not Dub/Sub Compa is better. Then the universal, cross dimension, God himself agreement that English Noire is that bad. Though she has been improving on not being a screeching harpy since V-II but I'm forever traumatized by her performance in Victory

Also, stop taking the bait. That is all.

Oh come on user, I just want to see how far the retard can go, there's nothing bad with that, right?

Into the furnace you go.

Also this.
but The english compa was requested by so I did both.

Hah, struck a nerve, did I? Truth hurts, don't it?

Well now we have shit stains in the thread user.
Report and move along.

Well I kinda started it…

Still it's beyond me why any one would ever want to listen to that terrible dub over their real voices

Reported you as soon as you said English Uzume was good, don't worry.

Well, at least from my interpretation of the dub/sub talk we had forever ago, its not like we prefer the english dub over the jap one. The argument was that the dub was a lazy, rushed hack job thats not even remotely pleasant even as background noise. Somehow Noire took that and made it worse, then peaked in Victory with "Big jump!" and "Ya-ha-hoo!"

As for myself I don't prefer the dub over the jap voices but at the same time I don't mind them because it could be worse. Except Noire.

The worst thing about these games is starting it up for the first time and having to hear the american title call.

Back from sleep.

I would read that. has a point, though.

…I would read that too.

You probably don't know due to your need to go all aggressive on people, but we had a talk about that, talk which is resumed here -

If you don't like the dub, it's your choice and you're free to follow it, like many here (me included), but that doesn't give you the right to throw shit at people because they like something you don't. And if you're only here for that, well, /nepgen/ isn't too far for you to go back.

Real mature, retard. Fuck off back to /nepgen/.

Did you even read the post you replied to?

He clearly stated that he didn't like it you autistic sperg.
You're trying to turn it around and make it seem like he's the aggressive one. Are you faggot from cuckchan? Cause you need to go back immediately if that's the case

Learn English before you talk back to your superiors.

meant for

It's time to post Purple Heart!

Can you guys do me a favor and report him instead of responding?
Oh and post neps, this guy has the right idea

Dubcucks always spout the same garbage, time and time again. I'm starting to think there's a dubcuck school where they all learn to be obnoxious shitposters - although clearly English isn't in the curriculum.

A Purple Sister is fine too.

Please do not actually save samples.

Oh and in case you needed any further proof you should just ignore the faggot, here

How about Gear AND P.Sister? Or Nepnep and Gear?

I'm fine with that too.

Posting Perfect Heart

We need enough Nepneps and Nepgears to fill the world

So how is Nep vs Zombies? It seems reasonably priced and the inclusion of online multiplayer has my attention.

It's like a slower Nep U, with a more crowded control scheme. Not everyone's cup of tea.

Haven't played it myself, but I heard it's full of bugs and not that fun at all, like most spin-offs. I'd be careful.

Somebody ordered Neps?

I did, but we're a bit flooded here. Care to drop some more ?

Incoming Nep

Unlimited Nep Works
haha, "Nep Works"

It's funny because Nep doesn't work

I am the Nep of my Sword…

Pic related, I guess.

There so much Nep art around, my folders just keep filling up endlessly.

good, never enough nepu

Nepu
Super Nepu
Super Nepu 2
Super Nepu 3
HDD Nepu
HDD Super Nepu
HDD Super Nepu 2
HDD Super Nepu 3
NEXT Nepu
NEXT Super Nepu
NEXT Spuer Nepu 2
NEXT Super Nepu 3
Nepu Goddess
Super Nepu Goddes Super Nepu
HDD Super Nepu Goddes Super Nepu
NEXT Super Nepu Goddes Super Nepu

I Nepped too hard on that one

You forgot the Nepuken, that grows up to 50 times, if I remember, and that is useable during Nepu Goddess. But nice list otherwise.

It seems like we lost a post.
Thanks mods.

Still best English fanart.
Though, is that Gear being jealous in the 2nd pic? She looks both embarrassed and pissed at the same time.

She's jealous, embarrassed and pissed at the same time because her onii-chan is about to NTR her with a dirty villainous skank.

Probably is afraid of him giving shares to ASIC.

It's sold over 300k units on Steam alone. It's done VERY well for a practically unadvertised nip game.

Not really, but it is a good way to get people upset.

Well English itself isn't too bad, you are using it after all right now…

Playing it right now. It looks better than Nep U, has more than three cutscenes. I think it's fun although studying the moveset has been made harder for some reason. Also the move map's been changed enough that you can't go by Nep U muscle memory.

If you liked Nep U, then this will be fine too.

Have a clean version of that pic.

I the more I think about it, Rom's definitely go a subtle manipulative streak going…
>Has Ram completely under her thumb, who frequently asks for validation from her (NE ROMU-CHAN?)

And there was that scene where she guilt trips Ram to help out Nepgear early in Mk2/RB2…

Doesn't seem so innocent.

It was actually Rom who called Histoire on the phone prior to Mk2 to get IF and Compa to go rescue Blanc. Histoire couldn't say no to such a cute little girl. Unfortunately, IF and Compa only got Nepgear, but then Rom realised she could use that to her advantage anyway and unite all the nations together using Nepgear as a puppet for her to rescue the world, but take the fall should anything bad happen.

How well did that work out?

She was thinking more meta than that. She may have died, but Nepgear is now usually (erroneously) blamed for conquest and got a lot of hate for it. Had Rom taken the lead, she would've received all the hate instead. Though she'd probably be more popular, too.

Don't spread rumors like that, she's onii-chans little precious adorable,loving imouto!

Heh, Neptune has some competition.

She's been quietly manipulating the course of history from the shadows the entire time.

Rom is precious and innocent and must be protected at all costs

Lewd meido Rom incoming.
Don't make me post lewd Ram

Lewding Rom is haram, but lewding Ram is allowed

Lewding any of the candidates is absolutely allowed

not Rom

You got lucky then.
I don't have any lewds of Rom and Ram.
And only a few of Uni and Nepgear.

I found twins vore today but chose not to save it.

Sooo, is there any point to these extra dungeons other than grinding?
Also, is a lot of grinding neccesarry in this? Cause i just beat black heart mostly by spamming the +1000 health potions and feels like i wasnt supposed to

If you grind you are bad at the game. You're meant to beat fights by using everything at your disposal rather than spending time trying to gain stats to bruteforce, so it sounds like you are doing okay.

MDS confirmed for best fan artist.

I wonder if he browses this place

If it is the case, I wish for some cute Gear art. Even if it is either Conquestgear, Chaosgear or Cripplegear.

Pls no.
Arthur-san, stop.
My imouto doesn't want you to be doing that.

Use something better

Noire…

and that's why Noire is so unlikable

With no friends

What a bitch. You could take that line & apply it to many bad events

Is there any hope for her attitude to change? Or is she doomed forever?

She's doomed to be an insufferable cunt

But surely, the power of the dick must change her mind! Or is that no use?!

Maybe?

But there are more worthwhile neps to dick first tho

what was her name again?

Arstill better than Noire

the hell is that

there's a reason shehas no friends

That amount of social skills

I suppose that's why Noire will always be Lonely Heart

Looks like a booru collecting tool.

Black Mage

More like Bitch Heart

She can be nice, she just needs a little help learning how.

Target Acquired

Arfoire? More like Arbore!
HEH HAAAAAAAAAAAAH=

I want to protect her from teasing because only I'm allowed to tease her.

Oh user, you don't mean that. You can't even love Noire in all her female forms. If you say you do, let me tell you that you don't, you think you do, but you actually don't.

Yeah, that artist seems completely infatuated with that shit

not that I mind

Deepest lore right here.

THE DEEPEST

I prefered it whenn he drew regular bestiality
I'd also prefer it if he didnt put his works on japanese patreon

Wait, so Harambe got to Gamindustri when he died? Is this the proof that one actually does go to Gamindustri when they die? Also, why were people so upset about his death if he went to such a heavenly place and got his own loli goddess?

It was before his time

This thread should just be called Dubcuck General.

pic related

I prefer the original.

Of course

I'd try

You called?

We'd probably spend half of out first night cuddling in bed
I'm not sure if that comes before or after lewd

What said.
Just hope Neptune doesn't kill me for doing lewd to her sister, even after marriage.

C'mon user, you can do better.

I know Noire isn't perfect, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

It's after the wedding. The only one who could refuse that to you is Gear. And you're probably torturing Neptune by making Gear doing lewd noises every time you do.

Have fun, make children and raise them.

Impossible.

she literally has a younger more attractive sister

This is why I do the things I do

Ah, so Neptune isn't tortured at all, if you're answering to it every night.

The awkwardness of morning meals must be more delicious than whatever you eat.

Find me a smugger nep than Uni. You can't

She has a lot to learn.

And now my mind is in full force, imagining the daily battle between Neptune and Nepgear's husbandos, fighting to see whoever is the lewdest loving spouse. A daily battle that will consume every bit of Gamindustri as other neps are drawn into the battle, leaving Arfoire so confused that she will withdraw and watch the battle, sometimes verging back on her Purefoire persona to participate.

Too bad I'm bad a writing such things.

Awkward doesn't even begin describe the lewd shit that would go down if Neptune and Nepgear both had an user in the same dimension. This would give Histy quite the headache

That's the idea. Then the lewd propages.

Monster rape is monster rape
he still draws bestiality tho

I'm not into boys though, I prefer neps with more of a figure.

Wait a minute, are we talking about two different anons and not just one, fuck

Your idea can have some digging too.

You know what to do.

Can you impregnate a tome?

Two different anons, but I still like your scenario

Man, Uni and Blanc continue to be the butt of flat jokes even in Blanc's own game. Webm soonish

Guess I was wrong. Enjoy.

GOOD END

I just want blanc, uni, nep, pururut and uzume in school swimsuits pudding wrestling in a blow-up pool.

sounds divine

This is storytelling in it's most perfect form! Bravo, user

So while I wait for this thing to finish who is planning on getting Neptune V Sega?

I would buy it if I had a Vita. PC release when?

Likely, but I'm undecided about whether I'll get the Vita version or wait for the PC version.

It's Hydrus. Has its own board >>>/hydrus/

Glad you enjoyed it.

Anyone's free to work on it, should the motivation arise.

might play with that later, thanks

Stay classy Iffy.
Also I assume a PC release is sometime in Q1 2017.

Iffy a top qt but she needs to be punished for incompetence

Here's hoping

Did you just say something stupid?

Here you go.

Also,
>Not even accounting for the actual byte size of the file

Its gonna take some serious memes to save this.

Genghis Khan goes to Gamindustri?

Genghis Khan has no friends.

So he was Noire's secretary all along!

tech support that shit

Needing buffs to function as well as the others makes IF underpowered

see

My point is just that IF appears much less useful than the others by default. Of course I use her buffs.

Delivery complete

I wonder if those character sprites can be used for VII…

Its time to Nep roll faggots.

Gear, please see me in my dream tonight

Gear, can you do a better funny face than Nepgya ?

Boy, Gear is feeling negative today

will work. Also, does me having dubs mean you'll do me instead ?

Alright, Nepgear. I challenge you to a mecha fight. Whomever is the loser must follow any one command the victor gives.

Kek

Rei, let's go on a date.

The secret to dreaming about Nep is to watch a bunch of cutscenes while tired, then immediately take a nap. The only problem was that it was very, very random. No more details…

Neptune let's have pudding together

Will you tell me now though

Compa do you want to hold hands and share hot drinks in the cold weather of my homeland?

Today's a good day!

Plutia can we marry each other?

Could both Compa please cure me of this cold

I'm set

Of course Iffy can help, and it's worth it if it helps

Rollan

Lets go

Rolling for Nepu

Check my 75

I'm good

Noire, let's play some video-games together

okay

Hey Noire you wanna get drunk and then fuck all night?

Here we go, good to go

rolling

What if instead, user said each day the girls had to compete to get the D that night. Whoever does the most paperwork or gets the most shares wins. Finally do what Histoire never could and get Neptune working again.

Nepgear, let's make robots together!

Is this the end of ZA WARUDO?

I am very pleased by these developments.

I should've put this in as the image

I know I'm pretty mediocre on the story

I wonder if Neptune's head is as comfy as Histy makes it seem.

I want to rest my head on Neptune's lap

I just wanna fight zombies with Neps

you could say her head's as soft as air

Carlos go and stay go.

Well Tsuanko drew the art, so it's not entirely their call…

Did you verify the data?

But RB2 and 3 worked on my computer. I thought this one would too.

Yeah I did, twice. That didn't work. Even tried changing some of the screen settings in the config file but still nothing.

Supposedly there is a patch that fixes literally nothing. Good job Iffy.

Software that congregates images and tags them like how a booru does. Basically a local booru of your files.

Try running directly from the EXE. If that doesn't work, try compatibility mode for Windows 7.

It's running on my machine.

As it is mine.
Also do lilly ranks even matter?

MAXIMUM KEK

I really liked parts of the GekiBlanc soundtrack

There was a reason I sat at the menu screen for a while, and not just to hear Blanc get annoyed.

I think the best part of this scene is Nepgear randomly showing up wiyh Horie going "Ah aaaah." With so little emotion.

In context it's her being cast as a zombie. Dengekiko plays a dog.

Yeah, I know. It's just hilarious. Too bad the gameplay is less fun than OG HDN.

Uh, no, however bad Gekiblanc's gameplay is, it still is nowhere near the cactus anal rape that is the original HDN.

Plus Gekiblanc isn't that bad a game in the first place.

I feel like I could make webms of all the scenes in this game and in english too because the actors are using their B Grade voices and its fucking amazing plusEnglish Noire is a fucking riot during that Magical Noirina scene

I actually never heard EngNoire try to do a cute voice, so that might be interesting.

Bruh, I know what to do.

new thread

Blanc's game is boring as fuck. OG was frustrating but still fun.