What do you think, Holla Forums?

What do you think, Holla Forums?
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/929187145746542592

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FS5sR1WytNQ?t=28m24s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think your op a shit, but a raid's a raid.

We need as many utilities and resources as we can get which name and out the jew.

Every time you expose communism, you're inadvertently exposing jewry.

It already looks like it is winning, they might throw the results out if it looks like an overwhelming raid took place.

Well, if it's based.

id the shills
ai war now

I think you need to eat shit and die. This isn't half nor reddit.

i thought this guy knew everything. why is he making a poll?

It is a rhetorical device, obviously.

Anything primary sourced after the war's conclusion is clearly propaganda.

Why? Why not enslave the Poles? Or the French? Why set up a program of deportation to Israel for them?
This guy is a faggot.

JBP is the man

He's a soft faggot but considering it's canada i'm happy

Would the AI just find an image of who made the curriculum and examine their nose shape?

I was in this guys facebook group and his main audience are basically sjw's that don't want to be called sjw's because they're not as extreme.

SURVEILLANCE IS PEDOPHILIA
Look it up.

Is Jordan trying to secretly red pill his class?

What? Isn't his fanbase more faggy anti-sjw types like the_donald?

I wish I could remember the name of the book he cites, but it seems all his Holohoax belief is based in some book about the supposed accounts of german police officers who claimed to have did bad stuff to jews on Hitler's orders.

Ordinary Men by Christopher Browning.

I haven't read it, but may be a worthwhile project for debunking if possible.

Is he going to charge $5 for it or use some of his 100k/month from Patreon? He's a kike, btw.

I think people pay too much attention to this centrist cuck.

An AI that can identify idealogues? I think it's an interesting idea regardless of application.

(チェックとケックしました)

It shows ,that you can't hide truth, you can only intimidate others from speaking it.

/ourguy/

youtu.be/FS5sR1WytNQ?t=28m24s

inb4 out of context - no its not. He is making the same argument the kikes lke Weisel made about their lying. The holohoax never happened, but on some level it is true, that level being the dark capabailities of man. He just forgot to mention it was Jewish projection, rather than an analysis of Germans