CA Central (LA): 162
FL South (Miami): 8
NY South (NYC): 60
twitter.com/damartin32/status/928797133926432769
archive.is/huyL8
t.co/lykbkXZiDY

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/damartin32/status/928797133926432769
halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/u-s-national-news/1564-legal-experts-have-never-seen-anything-like-this-before-ever-294-more-sealed-indictments-nationwide-elite-pedophiles-politicians-going-down
archive.is/c4383
drive.google.com/file/d/1rkYn8Dr-KfI3CQVqrDgn7juFbUWpszPC/view
archive.is/MVFdK
pacer.gov/
twitter.com/BySteveReilly/status/925066684704198657
archive.is/cUcZ5
archive.is/kh8ue
twitter.com/damartin32/status/929601088570974208
archive.is/iPosA
drive.google.com/file/d/1ybqDYsLxNnkKNEypjHfuzZuXEo1WbIKd/view
policearrests.com/arrests/anabely_caceres_id_43959530.html
archive.is/REY2o
mcall.com/news/police/mc-nws-easton-man-charged-straw-purchase-guns-20171107-story.html
ecf.cacd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/CrCaseFiled-Rpt.pl?794965294422003-L_1_0-1
cis.org/Jewish-Stake-Americas-Changing-Demography
pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx
ar15.com/forums/general/MS13_May_Have_Murdered_Seth_Rich__Suspect_Has_Ties_To_DNC/5-1999794/
archive.is/gPLRZ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sassoon_family
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/13/im-proud-to-be-a-christian-zionist-steve-bannon-gets-standing-o-from-leading-jewish-organization/
steemit.com/news/@v4vapid/breaking-george-webb-names-man-who-set-up-the-murder-of-seth-rich-day-219-a-webb-companion
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/848153860602507264
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/777284744253812740
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/675523728055410689
ice.gov/news/all
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Center_for_a_New_American_Security
twitter.com/damartin32/status/930612380761051137
archive.is/dEWjr
justice.gov/opa/pr/former-procurement-officer-federally-funded-nuclear-research-and-development-facility
archive.fo/Q6TMN
archive.is/0SyyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kike free first post.

What the fuck is going on. This is leadership purge levels.

Is something finally
It's Habbenings!!! Xxdd
For once?

That's a big number

Based?

Possible BAMN and Antifa arrests?

>twitter.com/damartin32/status/928797133926432769
Pizzagate.

Any reason to suspect these aren't just gangbangers and fraudsters - I mean sealed indictments aren't solely for politicunts are they?
Genuine question.

WHAT IS HAPPENING

Oh boy

Thanks

happening

There's some big guys gonna get rounded up

Checked
pizzagate is real and we'll have no more fucking spirit cooking nonsense

Nice id
I hope they all go to the clinker

But are these just Grand Jury indictments? The saying "you can indict a ham sandwich" is pretty much literal. It's just an FBI agent standing before a jury and his testimony is the only thing the jury can base their decision off of.

So I wouldn't get too excited until the details come out…for all we know it's a bunch of people shitposting during the election accused of being Russian agents.

I cannot leave these sick trip-dubs unchecked.

Technically they weren't unchecked m8 , still a digit sequence that worthy deserves multiple notices

Had to do a quick shoop since my check 'em memes are in the unsorted folder and well…

Nice ID btw.

as far as I know sealed indictments don't happen very often

Jesus christ, hes' really draining the swamp

Yeah , that's a lucky one
Uncle Adolf would be proud.
SIEG HEIL
If shit really does go down then I'll be mildly surprised

IT'S HAPPENING

So close, user.

But there's like 400 in the house.

Didn't the cryptic 4chan LARPers say the Saudi purge would be followed by a US one?

The 7 in Arkansas have me interested, that is Clinton land.

Allegedly, all of the offices where these indictments were filed were also investigating the Clinton Foundation last year.

This LARP would be a lot more impressive if he didn't just rip off "Drake" and David Wilcock's 2012 banker arrests.

synopsis?

arewedoinit? is the race war habbening?

It sure fucking is
You ready for this shit?

ditto, user.

…what the fuuuuuuck…. is this… is this it? Are we going to shut down the marxist scum all at once? The entire fucking DNC and the GOP traitors and ANYONE who's being dirty dealing for the past few decades?

Anons… I feel weird. This is… I want it to be true, but we can't gotten this lucky. Is this the true power of kek?

Do we even deserve such a glorious victory?

Just replace Clintons, Democrats, etc. in the current cuckchan LARP with "bankers", and you essentially have the same story they pushed.

Great source!

you're goddamn right, i am

what does that have to do with sealed indictments?

Looks like Drumpf is finally getting his Mueller Time.

People are only looking for sealed indictments because of the cuckchan LARP, which nothing at all will come of.

why does it matter why people are looking for sealed indictments? don't the indictments matter?

God, you guys are going to be suicidal when its your entire party going into jail. I hope you act out in the streets so we can start shooting you too.

I've got a box of blackout I've been saving for you fags.

If someone other than self-appointed experts on twatter can prove that this number of sealed indictments is in any way out of the ordinary.

Cool
I got a box of .30-06 API to test out on ((you)) fags
Ahhhh balance

Wrong poster
Sage and killing myself

can you prove this is in any way ordinary? or that we're living in ordinary times?

oh sorry sweetie, did I damage your fragile masculinity?

It's okay user. Don't kill yourself. Kill the kikes and the libs first and go down in a blaze of glory.

Any source besides a sketchy as fuck google drive pdf link?

Totally wrong poster. My bad user

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting. Tread lightly.

an even sketchier fbi nigger but better than a cuckchan source
halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/u-s-national-news/1564-legal-experts-have-never-seen-anything-like-this-before-ever-294-more-sealed-indictments-nationwide-elite-pedophiles-politicians-going-down
archive.is/c4383

The burden of proof is on the people making this out to be a big deal, and all of them seem to be citing the cuckchan LARPer, and the jew George Webb who claims Dresden was bombed because there were slaughterhouses there making kikes into sausages.

wew

It just references the tweet as the source though.

I'm sure you can use a search engine

You should use one to look up how many hoaxes Hal Turner and his SuperStation95 website (which he denied owning) have been linked to.

So, disinfo then?

Yeah, I'm not going to just take Hal at face value nor Stormwatch.

Were the FEMA trains disinfo?

so you've searched for the sealed indictments and confirmed nothing is there?

Yeah, that sounds like disinfo.
I mean, you could repurpose them easily enough but…

I can't find them. There's no indictment numbers given so I can't look them up. If you have the official page, please link us. That would be an actual source.

I'm not doing your homework for you, the indictments are public record when they are sealed no other info is given just that an indictment has been filed and it's sealed

No, fuck off. You were told to provide a better source than Hal fucking Turner and you can't, so your claims have been dismissed. Bye, faggot.

Imagine.

B-b-but it's j-just a LARP r-right? kek

It takes a grand jury agreeing to bring an indictment.

bitch stfu

I think we're at
next comes
and then

Negro please.

Looks fun on the wrists.

Who's still in Little Rock? I figured the Clinton crew would be operating in Chicago and NYC

Drink your milk.

Fun for all the senses. I bet you can feel that in your teeth when it's touched off.

30-06, unless it's loaded hotter than it sued to be, had no more kick than a .308 I though?

Checked for wearing diapers.

*used to be
fucking kike friendly auto correct

Well it sorta kinda really depends on what it is being fired out of.

i can't escape kiketech

true, I'd imaging it's no fun from a pistol.

ok, i dug through the tweet to try and find some better answers. the main pdf file
>drive.google.com/file/d/1rkYn8Dr-KfI3CQVqrDgn7juFbUWpszPC/view
has clickable links that take you to state specific pdf files which list the indictments. pics related are the pages for arkansas, in cropped screencap format. i'm not a lawfag, so i have no fucking clue what this shit means, but for the anons frothing at the mouth demanding the case numbers … here you go. my photoshop skills are pleb tier. all i can do is crop pics & add captions.

if i go through the trouble of capping more of these, i'll chain link from this post, and somebody more important than me can determine wtf it all means

Illinois

close pool nao

Texas pt 1

Texas pt 2 (of 2)

President Trump publicly: "Where is the attorney general Jeff Sessions?"

In the Oval Office: "Hehehe, right were he needs to be!"

California pt 1

California pt 2

california pt 3

california pt 4

california pt 5 of 5

Does the 'rss feed' trick work for these? I remember the other post. Not sure if it's possible for these

Florida (skipping the pages that don't have the sealed ones)

what's that?

So, we've got what appears to be an assload of sealed indictments in certain districts that also were associated with the Clinton Foundation.

We've also got "experts" saying that districts get 1-2 sealed indictments per month.

Has anybody tried checking random districts to see how many sealed indictments are there? Pick random cities, see if they also have piles of sealed indictments. If so, then this is probably business as usual. If not, if the only places with huge lists of sealed indictments are these districts, then… Well, we may be in a ride.

Basically let's try to prove the hypothesis false, and if we fail to then we know we're onto something good.

New York pt 1 (skipping again the seemingly unimportant ones)

my body has never been more ready

New York pt 2 of 2
and the end of the list linked in the main pdf

so, these sealed indictments do exist. the question now is whether it means a habbening or if it means fuck all? my money is on the happening

yes, the Q larper, iirc
see:

Thanks user.

I feel something… it's…calmness. I wonder how long it'll last.

And all it takes for the Q larper to be confirmed larp or not is the indictments to be released showing the two names of Podesta and Huma. Although given that "the real" Q posted from a plane going to or otherwise leaving locations Trump has been I'm still convinced it's just Jr shitposting.

Juicy from the start. Also, who knew native americans could be such shitposters?

1) Kampfy is a fag

Thank you user

big if true

LITTLE ROCK

you're welcome

Tits or gtfo.

Here's hoping one of them is for jimmycomet
Here's hoping another one of them is for skippy
One more would just make my whole weekend - get the cunt. get her before she flees and starts running her mouth

what's up with the lack of sticky? and where did the retards go saying this was a larp?

I'll check those digits of yours.
Whatever is going on, its interesting to watch and analyze at the least.

Fuck yeah man it's real
Stocking up on some champagne when it all pops too cannot wait

fuck yeah I've got some aged cinnamon and honey mead I've been saving

Errrybodys going to jail.

So, when do we actually know who are in these indictments ? It's been a while since people are going apeshit with all this. As far as I know we were supposed to know already by now….

No but if they are all at high level then some serious shit is going to go down, regardless of which side of the party line they're on.

any other sealed indictments? they weren't including the Virginia and DC indictments in the count so it's 294+?

We should check for social medias of known criminals if they are still active or went silent. (Unfortunately some of these are run by paid workers to post shit anyway so I don't know)

The hope of a kek keeps winning,
A blight is lifted from the land,
The swamp's lizard eyes keep grinning,
Knowing not their whooping's a'hand.

nice double dubs
this is military operation levels of indictments if they really are for people in leadership positions. should be /comfy/ as long as it's the bad guys going down

All I want for Christmas is for Eric Braverman to be the FBI informant who flopped on every child fucking faggot in that entire foundation.

Curious

I'm not saying Q isn't a larp, but that one seems way more fantastical than Q's.

do we have a timeframe for when these indictments are slated to be carried out, or is this not known just yet?

The Uranium One news has really fallen off the face of the earth as far as coverage goes, even with Hannity at fox jews. Braverman was the first name that popped into my head too, that would be fucking epic.

Someone make a pepe pic of;

No. But I'd expect it before Trump returns. Surrounded my three carrier groups sounds like a pretty /comfy/ place to be while pedos get snatched up on a special (((kaballah)) night, 11/11.

Take a look at his twitter posts for the past 11 months and tell me if anything looks generically out of the ordinary to you. I say he's been witpro'd

still unclear at this point. These indictments could also be completely unrelated to anything Clinton or the Dems. I am still trying to get a clear answer on how many sealed indictments is typical for a US District Court. There was a tweet by Imperator Rex or whatever that said 4-7 per month is typical, but that guy is a nobody so I don't put 100% trust into that info.

yea, that twitter is being run by a retweet bot it looks like. He hasn't had an original tweet in months, which for a liberal faggot is completely outside the scope of normal behavior.

I like it.
If you're burning that much powder, might as well grab a .410 revolver

interesting article, cernovich was behind the interview quoted in the article

"Liz Crokin is an award-winning author and a free-lance investigative journalist who was a reporter for the Chicago Tribune, U.S. Weekly, and other publications.

In an interview on November 9, 2017, Crokin said that, at last count, there are at least 31-33 sealed indictments filed in recent days in D.C., which is highly significant and suggestive because “normally” the D.C. court has but 60 sealed indictments in an entire year."
archive.is/MVFdK

i have no idea, user. i just made pics of what was presented from the OP links. i don't know how to go about searching for more.

like i said before, i'm not a lawfag, but the way i understand it is we know once the defendant has been arrested. that way the defendant doesn't know they're getting hammered and don't get the chance to flee or destroy evidence. it will be quick, like a flash flood washing over the road sweeping cars away with the wash

when i was reading up about sealed indictments last night, some of them can be in place for years. my guess is that things will move swiftly before the cunts can connect the dots

could be, but the court being based in little rock, arkansas having some of them is highly suggestive that it ties to clinton

it's a nigger stronghold, no?

it's the pacer website it's behind a paywall
pacer.gov/

anons were bypassing the paywalls in this thread

but im too retarded right now to figure it out

That might be another Wictor alt

Fuck off.

How much of a presence do the Clintons still have in Arkansas? After Slick Willy's presidency they pretty much said fuck the flyover states and based all of their operations out of New York.

Imperator Rex does really kiss Wictors ass a lot, but I don't see why Wictor would need to use an alt.

Yea, we need a lawfag to use their Pacer credentials to verify this info.

This is big fucking news if it's not disinfo.

Wictor, Brian Cates are probably the same tweeter, Wictor was outed as a defender of lies despite having doc evidence of said lie so he's probably branching out now, though he can't seem to type differently for his alts.

Yea, if these indictments are tied to the Mueller Special counsel, regardless if he is /ourguy/ or not, its hundreds of people getting rounded up. It will be the story of the next 20 years.
How dumb would we all feel if it ends up being a big sting on MS-13 and has nothing to do with the SC.

Wictor is a full blown kike right? Wouldn't surprise me if he is using typically jewish tricks to try and maximize his twitter sheckels.

What was the evidence? I already know Wictor is full of shit, but I thought it was because he's insane

Thanks, user.

Pretty dumb.

Has anybody checked archives to see how common sealed indictments are?

It's only a matter of time before someone from Buzzfeed or another liberal outlet starts making larp threads on cuckchan to document "gullible Trump supporters".

checked
Well there is the article here which says DC typically sees 60 sealed indictments in an entire year so 33 in a week would be out of the norm. My holdup is that if we are seeing this, the swamp creatures the indictments are targeting can see them as well. I feel like if this was a sedition roundup there is some kind of secret indictment court they would go through and drop the hammer all at once before the rats have the chance to scurry away. So i'm in wait and see mode, but it looks like a big operation is on the horizon for sure.

The source on the 60 is just "from what she's hearing". She's probably basing that on this guy's tweet, where he says there were already 60 this years, which comes out to about 1/3 of the indictments filed.

twitter.com/BySteveReilly/status/925066684704198657
archive.is/cUcZ5

so from january to October there were 60 sealed. From November 1-11 31 or 33 are sealed. That seems like a pretty dramatic increase.

The question remains though:
Will it happen?

something will happen. What that something is yet, I'm not sure. I don't want to hype myself up for podesta and clinton perp walks, but the way the Fusion GPS story is filling in the puzzle, I can't imagine Mueller is going to be able to fabricate enough against Trumps circle for it to be anybody other than the dems going down.

How fucking prescient.
They fabricated enough to make people think a genocide of 6 million kikes happened. I’m PRETTY sure they can take down a single goy.

that took a process of decades of indoctrination. There are too many eyes on the right side of things to let that shit happen in front of our eyes.

So who, in the government, is on our side? Not “Trump’s” side. Not the GOP’s side. OUR side. List them.

I'd put it in an ironical way. But no-one knows of who browsers here or cuckchan. At least it is already known of (((who))) browsers here.

How many total indictments were there in that period of time?

It was one of his long-winded threads from a couple months ago, can't remember which. He claimed someone didn't work in the WH for the gov so couldn't have been/done something and many people posted proof right from the WH webpage and other media sources that the person did indeed work for the gov and at the WH and Wictor spazzed out and name-called and doubled down. Someone then started digging on him and surmised that he's connected to Mueller. I only watched it go down but check his timeline when he posts his long threads, invariably those that were there will post screenshots of that incident.

What still bothers me there are the west Memphis kids murdered in 93. Knowing what we know about gov't setting people up to fall for what they've done, it's begging to be questioned again. Mike Cuckabee tried sweeping it under the rug, law enforcement losing evidence, forcing confessions, leading interrogations. And, fucking 'Mr Bojangles' bloody and muddy in a bathroom that night, cop responds via drive thru, bathroom not looked at til morning. There's a book that I recommend. The Devils Knot, give that a read. I believe those boys were definitely a ritualistic sacrifice (note-Clinton won Presidential the year they were killed, Cuckabee, was gov ark, and it stinks)

I'm not ready to write what msm sold to us as the three men being satanic. In the north, damien wouldn't have stuck out at all, besides his name. That'd been cool too. He was an outcast, in a religious small town (familiar?) he was a metal head, metal was 'bad' like Slayer, Metallica. He was definitely what we'd written off as an edgelord. His curiosity about MANY religions trying to find a fit also made him a target, in the South. "Not a Christian!!" His life, the way he grew up, made him and the others around him the perfect scapegoats. Internet then was just getting to where it was unlimited instead of by minute fee. (Young anons have no idea how good they have internet, even now it's like a trip to billions of libraries) so nobody could call the false flag there. It's a case I studied outside of msm. It's never stopped nagging at me, because those poor children were brutally murdered, and never received a proper investigation. I do think about the kids daily. And it reeks of Clintons to me, overwhelmingly. Any anons study this case? Tons of information was memory holed or neglected. It could point to so many moar.

Hopefully at some point when things stabilize a bit, we can touch on this case. Now, it was at least brought to light by celebrities. But, when looked into without prejudices, it really does look fishy af. I would like to see those involved, held accountable in my lifetime. That's a case that I looked into for years, because I believed in due process. The defendants were deprived of that.

Check out this OP part 3 the twitterer attempts to pull Mueller and Rosenstein into the 42D chess game in effect floating the idea that they're in on it and work for the good side. But the twitterer is obviously Wictor as I and others in that thread noticed. Wictor can't into the interwebs and replies to himself with his many alts yet doesn't change his writing style one bit. Damage control for Mueller is a constant in his threads. Can't find the proof from an user, might have been on halfchan. I would start a Wictor thread over there and see what comes up.

I think it goes by official residence. If a Congressional member has an official home address in Arkansas, then the indictment would go there despite their job being in DC and a residence there.

Dbl nigger vernacular, gas yourself

Many of the unsealed were USA vs hispanic name, so maybe it is MS13 busts.

So I got a pacer account and this is what it said,
"Although you have a PACER account, your search privileges are not activated. Your authentication token will be delivered by U.S. mail in 7–10 business days. Activation instructions are provided in the letter you receive.

You may log in and perform other activities (e.g., e-file, request filing privileges), but you will not be able to perform a search until your privileges are activated. If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the PACER Service Center at (800) 676-6856 between the hours of 8 AM and 6 PM CT Monday through Friday or by email at [email protected].

If you want to receive instant access to PACER search privileges, log in to Manage My Account at www.pacer.gov. Select Activate Case Search Privileges. Click the link in the instructions and provide your credit card information. If the card is validated, your privileges will be activated.

The Judicial Conference of the United States has established a $.10 per-page fee for access to PACER. All registered agencies or individuals will be charged the fee. If usage is under $15 in a quarter, the fees will be waived. If over $15, the account is billed for all usage.

Fee examples:

If you enter a party name and receive 2 pages of matches, the charge is $0.20.
If you enter a case number and the docket is 10 pages, the charge is $1.
If you select a docket entry that is 5 scanned pages, the charge is $0.50.

NOTE: There is a 30-page cap for images of filed documents and case-specific reports (e.g., docket, creditor listing, claims register). You will not be charged more than $3.00 when you access these items that are more than 30 pages. The cap does not apply to case listings, name search results, or transcripts (when available online)."
fucking jewish amirite?

Reminds me of other information catches, like genealogy sites, which went onto DNA testing.

yep, sounds jewish to me, user

So he's doing this intentionally. He's not very good at it seeing as he's crazy and just tweets incoherent rambling threads. But normie conservatives believe him since they think the longer his threads the more true they are. They just eat it up. And Wictor blocks anyone who disputes it and does the old "It's just my opinions" so he doesn't have to defend it.

But as someone pointed out in that thread, isn't the "Jeff Sessions" account Brian Cates? Are they friends or actually the same person?

Everything's looking pretty bright, huh Holla Forums? Pedowood is getting blown out hard, bunch of corrupt scum in politics/activism are getting called out, the overall cultural shift is becoming more and more nationalist, etc.
I'm actually getting kind of bored with how easily these things are going our way these days, it doesn't feel like a challenge anymore.
For three straight years we've only made pushes. H-have we finally won?

You're allowed to get /comfy/, but don't get complacent. It's not over 'til it's over. This is only the beginning.

That is extremely irresponsible memeing, user.

there's too much confirmation bias in these threads to convince me of anything yet

so I gave them some shekels and this is what I found so far.

Not yet. We could be winning battles for decades. There is a lot of shit to untangle, and the enemy continues to make moves in the shadows. Until we can shine the light on every last shadowy inch of society, the battle will not be won or lost. They're still trying to push retarded gun control bills and hate speech rhetoric, for fuck's sake. We haven't won yet, but things are quickly changing.

Also, I'd almost rather they DID institute a generic hate-speech law that can get turned around on them, just like it did in the Weimar Republic. Fun fact: Post-WWI Germany had laws basically allowing what would be the suspension of America's 1st and 4th amendments–free speech, press, association, petition, and freedom from unwarranted search/seizure; part of Germany even issued an order outright barring Hitler from giving public speeches.Obviously, all it did was make things so much worse that it pushed the people towards Hitler, but once he was in power, he turned their own laws to seize control and institute his own policies.

Defendants:

If Webb is involved, it's guaranteed to be bullshit. That guy's been exposed so many times as a shill. Also he's quite kosher.

civil suit, im fairly certain that isn't among the sealed indictments.

not sealed obviously but what kind of civil suit involves $300,000,000?

That's a $300 million dollar civil suit against a lot of big Democratic names. I mean, I understand your point, but it's also big news that should be talked about in the news, though it probably won't be at all. The cause seems strange, though, so I can't wait to see where exactly this goes.

If they're not the same person then Wictor is writing threads for him. Also when Wictor first started his threads he had an earily similar peanut gallery of soccer mom types gushing and thanking him profusely, the typing reminded me a lot of Webb's audience when he first insinuated himself into voat/pg so glow-in-the-darks is my guess. If I find the user post that connected him to Mueller I'll post it.

Not really, they are already reframing this as proof of the inherent mysogyny and rape culture of powerful white males, prevalent in all industry not just Hollywood.
Pedophilia isn't being mentioned hardly, and certainly no mention of at least half (probably all) these people being jewish.
If you think things are going easy you're just duped by the apparent changes. They own both sides of the shekel, one jew loses (it gets framed as a white male anyway) and another 10 jews win.
It seems like things are changing but it's just the same old jew trick.

Try $300 billion

i file paperwork to sue you for a gorillion dollars if I wanted it, that case, just like the one (((Kosher George))) just filed will get tossed in about 30 seconds.

sealed indictment out of NY

archive.is/kh8ue

clinton election HQ was in Brooklyn I'm pretty sure, I don't know any connections to the Bronx.

this is not unusual amount in the slightest and all of you gigafaggot tier kikes would know if you didn't just start paying attention YESTERDAY

fuck off back to plebbit with this trash

You’re fucking TERRIFIED.

"CA Central (LA): 162"

That right there pretty much says everything people need to know before it is revealed. Considering who control that state and especially that area? Yeah this is going to be bad for the radicals.

this website is archaic as fuck, why would the plaintiffs be sealed?

How do you know?

Couple things that may be relevant to this.

1) Couple days ago the "Judge" in the Fusion case who kept blocking bank records was randomly replaced without reason given. After that Fusion agreed to testify.

2) Donna Brazille's weird transition lately

3) Few months ago there was a company in LA that was requested to provide millions of user data to the feds (can't recall what it was called).

On its face all seems connected given the recent developments.

Wew. That's a lot of kikes.

what does it mean?

more strange sealed items, I'm guessing search warrants for records and properties, but for who? sealed, but why? sealed, why is it all sealed? sealed, I thought warrants were public record? sealed.

If I had to wager a guess, user, That might have been looking into DWS and the threatening voicemail she left from her own office phone? May be terminated as it was rolled into a bigger case? That way it's not double jeopardy? Not a lawfag, so I couldn't tell you one way or the other, this is just a guess.

(checked)
Thanks. I am pretty sure some serious shit is going on. I was hoping we could know with good confidence who was going down… I'll return praying for now.

possibly, I was thinking that the warrant gets terminated when it's executed?

They don't need to do it here because it already exists. The nature of the surveillance state means that they can find actionable evidence against literally anybody. Have you ever been on camera at the same time as a foreign national? You can be picked up by HomeSec already.

Here it comes. God bless all of the people working to stop the corruption and bring these evil bastards to justice.

Here what comes, motherfucker?

Fuck off kike.

FUCKING LOL

I AM SO GODDAMNED READY FOR A HABBENING. DON'T KIKE US OP

All indicted kikes deserve the noose

Sealed items usually mean that:
- the defendant hasn't been notified (for reasons)
- their lawer(s) have not been notified (for legal reasons or just part of the process)
- the information is considered sensitive enough it might hurt the/other investigation/s if leaked
- people involved might flee or be in danger if information is leaked

For Jew

Is it finally happening?

low t honestly.

This is it, isn't it? The big one we've been waiting for. Almost a year to the day he won, too.

I'm feeling it.

Checked
So am I and so are your digits

the party van
(checked)
I like it

GET FUCKED COMMIEFORNIA

Bedder bersion :DDD

to prevent the lefties from becoming outraged before its over

Very well done video. Cant wait till what ever jabroni made this hangs themselves.

Can an user who is good with the vidya editing make this Hillary with IT WAS MY TURN scratched into the wood?

LOL What?

That's the civil case which the RSS feed revealed, only a small number of criminal case indictments showed up on the RSS feed. Though with all the "if the American people knew everyone would revolt" types who Larp and Meme this kind of happening it'll be Al Capone style persecution all the bad shit is tacked on to a relatively minor charge.

even more curious

I'd wager the ones on our side would try to work with them as much as possible to get them to flip on the people above them. While I'd really hope a lot of the big names we know of go down, I'm extremely confident there's bigger badder names beyond them that are kept away from our eyes and ears. It makes the most sense to me that we'd try to get rid of much of the swamp as possible to prevent it from coming back for as long as possible.

I searched DC court in Pacer. Between 06/01/2017-10/01/2017, there were 73 cases filed, 14 of which were sealed. So, recent average is about 3.5 per month. Anomaly confirmed

that's not early enough, you should have went back a few years

.308 has identical ballistics to M2 ball ammo (M1 Garand .30-06) in a smaller cartridge due to the use of modern propellants. Modern .30-06 however has access to those same propellants. It will actually damage an M1 if not properly modified to vent some of the excess gas. So you are both right and wrong.

almost 300 indictments what the fuck wasn't it like 30 some days ago.

Things are either going to get very very good, or very very bad, depending on which group you're with.

Exactly. I can't habeeb it.

interesting civil suit names abedin and awan

I hate to bust up the party, but sealed indictments don't mean anything. Many times sexual assault cases involving a minor will have a sealed case to protect the identity of the victim.

I hope this is for real happening, but I've been cock-teased too many times in the past to get my hopes up. Nonetheless, fingers definitely crossed……

That's the class suit for the DNC donations

That actually reinforces the pedo ring theory. I signed up to ICE news alerts via email and they are up to almost daily arrests regarding kiddie rings

But 249 indictments? That's big whatever the reason is. Something is happening, one way or another.

should i put lamb blood on my door posts or something?

2 possibilities:

This is Trump draining the swamp.
or
This is an attempt at a coup by the kikes.

Either way, we'll know soon.

at this point I'm thinking it's a bust on gangs or something, I'm just sick of the LARPing and the confirmation bias, I've seen no evidence suggesting what any of this means

I hope so. A judge can seal anything he wants for any reason. It's standard procedure for sex crimes involving minors, but it could just as easily be because they do not want extreme flight risk prone people (or prone to destroying evidence) to get away before all the indictments are made and warrants executed.

I don't know what I want more, the entire Clinton Deep State apparatus completely genocided, or the pedo ring busted up. I imagine there is a HUGE amount of overlap between those two groups, but I have to imagine the bigger prize would be the cunts that are constantly destroying our republic. Destroy that, and I'm sure the other stuff would come out in the wash.

Personally if I was POTUS I'd personally and covertly pull in the field commanders/leaders of every JSOC (DEVGRU/Delta/MARSOC/etc) unit and tell them that they work directly for me now and that their entire mission in life would be to track down every single person on the CFR, Trilateral, Bilderberger, and normalfag friendly org on a hit list and I wanted all of them dead before I left office. Give every single one a pre-authorized pardon, and tell them if anyone gives them shit, to contact POTUS. And that's only the guys on the ground. The generals and every other CONUS based shithead wouldn't know wtf was going on.

LARP is the modern conspiracy theory label of the chans. Pure cancer, even more so than faggots who go too far speculating or who make up bullshit and claim it as anonymously sourced fact.

Into meme magic better.

294, user… that's not counting the new ones in DC

Yeah I typoed, but didn't want to correct the quads. Getting dubs of the same digit seems a fine correction though.

oh baby, this is gonna be waaacky

captcha: ywtcum

this guy sweigert also has a case open with podesta case # 1:17-cv-02330

most of you are tripping and getting over excited about this. its not a happening.
(LA) 162 = spic gangbangers. not that im aginst rounding them up, lets fuck thier shit up but this aint hillary and her crew getting locked up.

Thank fuck.
its a special occasion so I offer you a peek at my
very rare
very rare
pepe

You know something I just considered, might mean nothing but still… Obama has been next level quiet and off the grid of late considering what he was doing the first eight months of Trumps admin.

I'm not going to bother looking it up, but I'm almost positive the actual source for the DWS/Beck call said it wasn't actually from her number, but a faked caller ID. Which, judging from what was going on when it happened, means it was one of you faggots. Optics aren't out of character with her true nature tho.

Yeah absolutely agreed. This is a big deal. First time ever in US history so many sealed have hit at once. It's big. It's drain the swamp big and especially when you consider the locations and what has happened this past week.

Where's the proof of that?

Tbh this is amazing news in and of itself. They are connected to everything.

A pen register device records telephone numbers called, although not the content of the calls themselves.

Why? The rats are scurrying away so they can collect themselves, shapeshift again, and re-emerge under another name. Just like what ACORN did.

Haha no, she was too dumb to even spoof her number and caller ID is how they immediately knew it came from her office.

That was one of Q's questions? Where is Obama right now? I say he's hanging with we ev at a rave on the Black Sea snorting some kind of chemical.

Do you have the one where he says he only wants some of the child/drug trafficking to stop and then just go back to normal levels? or the one where he gushes over his Mossad buddies?

Go make it yourself alphabet double nigger

That's the thing, there is absolutely no record of this many sealed indictments coming at the same time in US history. The most I can find coming from the same issue are 113 from the Al Capone saga years ago. I can't prove what doesn't exist and there is just nothing out there showing more than that at a given time.

It's hilarious how libs are so detached from reality they keep screaming impeach, impeach, arrest, but when you ask them on what charges, all they can come up with is racism and muh vagina.

SHE HAS A PUSSY, GIVE HER THE NUCLEAR CODES!

Their entire campaign platform and they were shocked, shocked I tell you, that this shit failed in spectacular fashion.

Meanwhile in Australia, the media is acting like Trump will be impeached any day now.

Those would have all been related, so it makes sense that that would have been recorded. There's nothing proving all of these are related.

Right. Totally not connected at all.

True, no proof on that. However, given the timing I think it's (very) safe to say these are related based on circumstantial events from the past several weeks and the fact these all emerged at once. I guess it depends on a persons opinion at this time.

No Such Agency exists user.

I wonder what the personal injury is. It can be physical or emotional in nature from what I just read.

The level of disgust on Trumps face is why hes a legend.

Since civil related it likely is assault and IIED. That is the only logical basis I can consider since assault as an intentional tort is defined differently in civil court than criminal and doesn't require actual physical contact but merely the threat of physical contact which can be followed by IIED especially in this case due to the power of those being brought up.

Just to show the legal definition in the case any confusion since most think "assault" is actual contact:

"As distinguished from battery, assault does not need to involve actual contact; it only needs intent to make or threaten contact and the resulting apprehension. However, assault requires more than words alone. For example, wielding a knife while shouting threats could be construed as assault if an apprehension was created. Fear is not required for an assault to occur, only anticipation of subsequent battery."

IIED (Intentonal Infliction Emotional Distress) is where the lawsuit massive financial request comes into play as there is no limit on a payout in terms of IIED which is likely why he is asking for such a massive amount. IIED is defined as:

In general, the tort of intentional infliction of emotional distress involves some kind of conduct that is so terrible that it causes severe emotional trauma in the victim. In such cases, the victim can recover damages from the person causing the emotional distress.

Not all offensive conduct qualifies as intentional infliction of emotional distress, however. People in society must necessarily deal with a certain level of rude or offensive conduct. When the conduct rises to a truly reprehensible level, though, recovery for the resulting emotional trauma becomes available.

Elements

While some states' specific rules for intentional infliction differ, the following elements are fairly common:

Extreme or outrageous conduct that
Intentionally or recklessly causes
Severe emotional distress (and possible also bodily harm)

Hillary, Podesta, and the DNC love Moloch, Mammon, and satan. So does ms13. Why does israel get a proxy army but not the clintons? Wasnt it Holder and Obama caught smuggling guns to these guys south of the border so they could come north and kill, rape, and plunder just so the MSM and their pedo politicians can work on the 2nd amendment.

We would be so fucked if Hillary won

Yeah we really would have been. Looking at it from what we always suspected but now know… wow…

(check'd)
Not sure if I want to use the phrase close call or near miss.

Funny you should mention cinnamon in mead, I've been considering learning how to make bourbon, which I might put a bit of cinnamon in. A nice autumn drink one might sit next to a lit fireplace and enjoy.

Mix that 50/50 with some spiced rum.

the left cant meme.

That is the thing that has come to light over the last few years: Democrats don't know how to computer.

Ask a shtilib what the end point protection was on Hillary's server. Ask them what their insider threat tools were? ask them if they even had an antivirus: Probably kapersky hence why the crazy witch hunt now.

These idiots don't computer. They get a sand nigger from niggerstan to do their it, and the nigger sucks and they get blackmailed by that same nigger.

So of course the dumb kike thought that all she needed was a voice scrambler. she thought she was untouchable because a crypto kike saud was funding them. That kike is now sleeping on the floor of a hotel in niggerland

(checked)
the digits have spoken

842 sealed indicments in 24 districts
10/30 through 11/10

DC 35
FL-S 87
IL-N 4
KY-E 5
KYU-W 23
MA 51
MD 48
MO-E 7
NV 19
NY-S 60
OR 4
PA-E 58
TN-E 2
TN-M 11
TN-W 28
TX-N 44
TX-S 10
VA-E 48
WA-W 0

twitter.com/damartin32/status/929601088570974208

Is this it, lads? Are we becoming unkiked?

I really can't get my hopes up. I won't be able to take the let down.

>twitter.com/damartin32/status/929601088570974208
oh shit
archive.is/iPosA

too many to screenshot full document here

policearrests.com/arrests/anabely_caceres_id_43959530.html

so far, one of the unsealed indictments appears to be a beaner.

Is it just illegals getting deported?

Maybe?

On one hand, they have to go back, on the other hand, i want swamp drainage.

interesting hopefully ms13

pizza

It would be good, but ideally we need kikes /out/. It could be a continuation of their plan to give us small victories.

archive.is/REY2o

rolling for relevant indictments

The problem is when i search the names, niggers and beaners keep showing up. So is this de-niggering? a massive de-niggering to remove them from the population all at once?

Or is this just a bunch of nigger criminals that just happen to be chaffing up my searches with their nigger culcha?

(checked)

What names are you searching?

All the names that are in the screen shots,

this one makes sense

mcall.com/news/police/mc-nws-easton-man-charged-straw-purchase-guns-20171107-story.html

I thought there would be some high profile suicides by now.

Jesus Fucking Christ, 294? Is everyone but Trump getting fucked?

checked

possibly

the website is hard to use try this link
ecf.cacd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/CrCaseFiled-Rpt.pl?794965294422003-L_1_0-1

Trips confirm kike removal

We just wanted to play video games…

i never understood why white americans would have any guilt over the fucking Holohoax. For fucks sake our fathers and grandfathers were the ones who supposedly "liberated" them. I can't wait for this shit to boomerang on them and we have a real fucking shoah the american way.

It's coming. This article is a serious redpill.

Isn't it glorious, this gamergate-tier plane of existence?

Trips unsuccessful, sage in all fields and killing self

I know! It's great. They kicked the wrong fucking hornets nest.

Awhile back, there was what some here called a "larper" that claimed to be with the FBI.
He said that there was enough evidence on the Clinton Foundation to arrest most of Washington D.C., and that the scandal touched almost everyone there.
He said all they were waiting for was someone that would give them the go-ahead instead of constantly blocking them.

Anyone remember that?

I remember that, and it wasn't much of a stretch because the Foundation has been under investigation for a couple years as far as I know.
The only way that can be acted upon without for real civil war would be if Mueller rolled that into his SC and was the one to round them up. The libs have been sucking his dick since May about how honorable he is, that if they suddenly did an about face when the investigation doesn't go their way it will be a massive red pill. I hope it happens, but i am a skeptic and always will be when it comes to the government investigating itself.

Monday?

I'd rather have some bloodshed in all honesty.

They did the same thing with Comey
Remember Colbert scolding his audience because they clapped because Comey was fired? Shitlibs didn't know which way was up in that convoluted narrative

That saudi crypto jew money is gone.

they have two choices now: burn with their saudi overlords, or be cucks and join the winning side.

they are cucks, they care not for loyalty, only their gratification and safety.

Holla Forums is a board of peace

The Comey flip flop I think was a pretty good red pill for a lot of people, but Lord only knows how much evidence that prick has buried or burned for the Clintons since the 90s.

That has me cautiously optimistic

Seriously?
It's not even close. It's not even a remote possibility.
Now's your chance to bet on "no impeachment" and makes a shit-ton of shekels, lad.

they still have their soros bucks, but I'm hoping that won't be enough.

cis.org/Jewish-Stake-Americas-Changing-Demography

That infographic is a mischaracterization of the article. The article considers immigration from the jewish perspective, with an eye to preserving jesish status and avoiding future problems for the jews, yes, but it's a little more nuanced that that image makes out. One of the standout points of the article is the authors opinions on muslim immigration and Religion of Cuck™ in general. Everything he says is not that really too far from centre. I would say that the part about Religion of Cuck™ and Religion of Cuck™ic immigration is the real meat of this article.

* everything else he says

Of course, I only advocate rightful self-defense.

I've taken so much shit the past 2 years after saying Donald would be the greatest president in history back in 2015. Got harassed and teased during the entire election. Then I got insulted and berated after he won. People stopped being my friend because I instantaneously became racist over night (jokes on them I always was they've just never known).
I'm prepared to celebrate like I never have before.

The important part is that this article, paired with the #anti-white kike videos and the kike here saying Jews are pushing the destruction of European nations is enough to wake the sheep up. That's what I take from the video.

I've been there, chum. Same fucking boat. But I can't get my hopes up anymore, been let down too many times. I'm still praying.

Hello man in the mirror

I suspect that this is why there was an about face with the democrats. First feinstein and pelosi say "no evidence for trump impeachment", then the house nigger of the dnc speaks out against dws?

It's almost like they got the heads up something was coming, and switched sides.

The article is quite interesting. Content aside, the fact that he feels free to employ and explore the perspective that he does is of interest in itself. He's comfortable writing in terms of jewish interest in a way that is being discouraged for other groups. White, western european interests for example. White europeans do need to wake up and begin looking at their own interests.

That word filter is pretty lame. Lazy, slang appellations like that are for the feeble minded. Not for anyone who has an actual point to make. A good way to undermine the possibility that real outcome might emerge from discussions.

If it were an attempted coup, I suspect you would be hearing a lot of buzz about sealed indictments. To me that says:
1. swamp is being drained; or
2. another big, but unrelated coordinated takedown.

Does not seem as if (2) is likely to me. We shall see shortly.

Do you honestly expect the kike media to report that every single politician they've propped up for the past decade is a filthy piece of shit and the one politician they've attacked incessantly is literally the second coming of Christ?
When the shit drops you're going to have people like Don Lemon having a nervous breakdown on TV. They'll have no fucking clue what to say.

Not all of them. Somebody is still sending out their drones to shoot up churches, run down pedestrians in trucks, etc.,.

How many people did this happen to? I literally lost my two best friends over this. Sad!

It is my sincere hope that some of the CIA niggers planted in the press are included in this.

And I meant if Mueller was not /ourguy/, he would be leaking these sealed indictments to the press, and the press would be reporting on Trump going down. If it was good news for (((them))), you would not be hearing much about Roy Moore, that's for goddamned sure.

Remember the leak last week that said Flynn and his son were about to be charged by Mueller?

Does anyone have access to PACER? Someone find out how many sealed federal indictments there were in 2016 total. I keep seeing unsauced rumors.

so why is this stickied? as far as i can tell, there is nothing to do but wait and see what happens.

what? who got redpilled by comey and how? he's just a crook in high places, just like mueller

I think it's time for party

its not that Comey redpilled them. The reactions of the press, first hating comey, then praising him, then wishing he was dead again. A lot of people caught on that they were being lied to on a near constant basis.

Yeah, a small blip story. If this was actually blowing up in our face, you can be assured there would be giggling daily on CNN.

Number I saw was 5-7 per month (what I assume was per-district).
So 400… yeah…

No user you must simply be the first one to start the purge

Yeah, I see those numbers too. I'd like someone to archive the 2016 PACER report if possible.

LITERALLY the savior.

Would Holla Forums find it acceptable if Trump brought back public execution by guillotine?

Fuck guillotines, we're not fucking frogs, they should be executed like Americans: hanging by the neck until dead.

Is there enough rope?

As long as it's public, IDGAF. But if they try to do it behind closed doors, we will have a problem.

We'll employ thousands of Americans to make enough rope.

MAGA

lulz

I never thought it was quite possible but the collective force of the chans, and I guess The_Donald did some foot work along the way, has managed to meme Trump to MEGA level status.
Make Earth Great Again

There's a reason I don't face berg anymore, and the election cycle is a huge part of that. I mentally had no energy for it. My cousin's wife lost it with some family members. I no longer could shut my big yapper and did what I said I'd never do, air my family shit blast on social media. Friends/family unfriended and blocked one another. Fucking nightmare to watch lifetime friends behaving like that.

I had parents that stressed importance of going out and voting. They even would encourage healthy debates, but to only argue with facts. There needs to such a balance, open dialogues are of significant importance. I also was warned that your vote is/can be personal. I'm a 'recovering' Catholic and at the time votes were compared to confession. THE Best advice was avoid grief, and not broadcast to everyone your intended vote, unless working with a campaign, naturally. After election, you hold the elected officials accountable on either side. Politics aren't a sporting event, it's life.

Local elections are also very important, and so many skip those, low turnouts BTFO of a lot at state, county, and city levels. Always consider each candidate. Like some just wanted to play video games, I wanted Ron Paul in. People in the hoards needed didn't research much, on their own.. When msm refused to talk much of him, merely small tidbits here and there, it forced me to end up digging for myself. He really could've saved us. My state's rural area really wanted him in, but those votes vs urban votes were not a fair match. We are forever directed to 2 choices like that's it. "Third party" is sold as negating the right/left. Right/Left mentality ended up with Rinos and Dinos, with no term limits misrepresenting the PEOPLE.

pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx

Arabic friend of five years said if I wanted a Muslim ban then I wanted to deport him, haven't spoken in over a year.

He was talking about smuggling and selling highly enriched uranium, not influence peddling or even kiddie fucking. THAT is what would collapse a government.

Ayy, nice TC

I haven't heard from a single person or source that the tipping point for them was related to comey.

sounds more like you're a recovering normalfag small-d democrat

I don't know what's with all this hiding political stances from friends or family. What kind of friends are they to get so assmad that someone chooses R over D? Sounds more like friends that were never meant to be. Now, I can see not revealing your true powerlevel (I generally do, but I don't give a fuck).

You're not alone, user. I lost all of my friends. I live in an almost all white college town in the Pacific Northwest, meaning it's firmly in the grip of virtue-signalling cucks, communists, and their Chinese paymasters.

The virtue signaling would be hilarious if it weren't so deadly. For example, at the grocery store this morning I noticed a sign at the check out soliciting donations for hurricane relief in Puerto Rico! Not Texas, Louisiana, or Florida, but for Puerto Rico. The out group altruism is really odd.

My parents on the east coast live in a 99% white area (i.e. completely safe and high trust society) but are caught up in virtue signaling Democrat "activism." They barely speak to me anymore except to email me articles from the New York Times. I've tried to point out that the NYT is foreign owned, but they can't shake their "trust" in the concept of "news." They hate Trump, but like other anti-Trumpers are unable to articulate an argument against any of his policies, hence the labels.

Meanwhile, their retirement investments have boomed.

Sad.

You're not a jew because user can't answer your question. You're a jew because he said 'kike' and you said 'jew.' That's some pretty kikey behavior.

First Kek came for the pedos,
And I didn't speak up,
Because I'm not Jewish,
Then they came for the criminal aliens,
And I didn't speak up,
Because I'm not a welfare guzzling low IQ squatter.
Then they came for the politicians,
And I didn't speak up,
Because I'm not a lizard.
They never came for me,
Because I'm not a foreigner, a crook, or a Kike.
And so we lived happily ever after,
For a million years Reich.

Hitler approves.

That would be distancing themselves from what is to come. Donna B is doing it too. Obama has dropped nearly out of sight. Your dubs check out because they are either masking who they are, or are not under a control now. The attacks of convenience to news cycle blur are still happening though and that means the larger dark state is still not concerned.
While I welcome the outing of Hwood pedos, it is to distract.

Does anyone think that some of these 842 indictments are actual players among TPTB?

We can only hope so. You got to wonder who else they could be. That's an awful lot

This is more or less what happened with me.

Had a decent circle of friends for a couple of years and the election kind of took a shit on that. To give an idea of the group I'm dealing with, the guy at the center of things was this cuckservative National Review type guy who considers it to be more honorable to bend over for the left than to be a little mean, tries to act like an intellectual but in reality is just the Catholic version of an Athiest fedoralord. He surrounds himself with liberals almost exclusively, primarily because they're friends of his girlfriend, who by the way is a bisexual single mom. Other members are my (former) best friend who is the ultimate good goy who believes whatever you tell him (including redpills but it's really easy for him to fall to propaganda too) and one /sci/ user who's more or less the only one truly on my side out of his own free will.

Me and the cuckservative got into a lot of arguments over the year or so but we still hung out because deep down he wasn't a bad dude, he just entrenched himself with a lot of shitty people that were dragging the group down. After several incidents where these libshit whores he kept on bringing in would provoke me into political arguments while drunk knowing full well who I'm voting for and what I believe in (and I've gone on about the holohoax with these people before and they still had no problem hanging with me) and after a direct argument with him where insults were thrown both ways, I cut contact with most of the group except for the two other guys.

After a few months I tried to reach out and reconcile with Mr Cuckservative because to be fair I was a bit of an asshole, and he understood and was willing to hang out again sometime. Well guess what, that never happened because his whore girlfriend didn't want that. The reason had nothing to do with my argument with him, apparently it was due to the previously mentioned party where I wasn't even at my worst, and the real kicker was that I had spoken to her since then and she was perfectly fine to my face, but behind my back all of a sudden she wanted to rewrite what happened because she didn't like how I influenced him.

Then after all of that, my best friend who was behind me the entire time but still hung out with them (I didn't have a problem with that), one day when we set up to hang out, all of a sudden he ditches me and never responds only to tell me late in the night that he chose to hang out with the other guy's girlfriend and her fat whore friend and I wasn't invited. Knowing that we already made plans and talked about it that same day, he went behind my back to hang out with two of the most passive aggressive holier-than-thou cunts I've ever met, and didn't even have the balls to let me know before hand to cancel. Instead he metaphorically gave me the finger and chose to believe the lies they were making up about me. I told him to fuck off and I haven't spoken to him since.

I still hang out with the /sci/fag occasionally and he backed me up on this, knowing all of the parties involved and what they do. On the bright side I don't have to deal with any libshit drama anymore and the only people I keep around are those that add to my life. I'm friends with one bluepilled libtard and he vehemently disagrees with me but while we come to different conclusions we both respect each other for our methods of thinking outside the box if that makes sense. I've also made friends with one guy who was in my classes back in college, who when I met him he was a full on, libtard redditor. He then moved up to T_D, then to cuck/pol/ where he started to learn more but still felt like he knew it all, and now a year later the redpill is really setting in and almost turning black. He's not complete on his journey yet but I've watched him change a lot over the years and I'm basically the only person that he knows IRL who's been through all of this. He's basically like the little brother I never had.

leaking or not leaking isn't evidence of anything at this point. Mueller doesn't want to impugn his investigation with illegal leaking, whether or not it's a roll-up of operation hillary, or a continuation of operation hillary.

I do not believe that the jews have been spending their own money. They had a crypto kike in saudi arabia paying for everything, even the nigger presidents college.

That crypto kike is sleeping on the floor of a nice hotel right now.

I suspect that once the funding stops, shit gets real. Hollywood had a bunch of flops lately, so maybe they missed a black cube payment?

Ironically enough, that saud billionaire is a link between pedo wood and the demorats and cucksertives. he is sleeping on the floor now.

I hope the saudi game of thrones was the start of an avalanche, we have no choice but to wait and see.

As someone pointed out to me, the sealed indictments are sealed. The unsealed indictments i was looking up, appear to be normal nigger culcha, beaners being beaners, and meth heads. So those sealed indictments may be something bit.

I think it may be mostly MS13 because of the recent White house discussion on the topic, but there may be more amazing +++ stuff

Seth Rich was killed by MS13. If they're the ones getting taken down, its gonna connect to the DC swamp.

Agreed. The real expendables. It would be great to see that connection go live.

I thought it was SEIU?

Or is it MS13 in the SEIU?

perhaps i have missed something? I assumed his murderer was a sand nigger in the seiu.

I wish I could torture him.

When the day of the rope happens, will we collect their noses the same way that tiger force collected ears?

A connection was linked to two rando dead MS13 after Seth was murdered.

I did not know this.

May i have a sauce? i need to catch up on my reading before i jump into the adult conversations.

I don't know SEIU, but my understanding was that they found two MS13 dudes dead in a car, not terribly far away, either the same day or the day after Seth Rich died.

SEIU is the "service employees international union"

it is the beaner/nigger union of federal employees. it is international, because i guess Canada and beaner america?

Seith rich was killed a block away from their union hall.

Their union halls are always near schools with missing children.

If you ever wondered how the most retarded nigger federal employees never get fired, SEIU is why. They are also a branch of organized crime.

If you search for "Seth Rich MS13" you will get a lot of links and frankly they are not solid proof, but logic connections. One is here as a comment with a link to a hmm source. ar15.com/forums/general/MS13_May_Have_Murdered_Seth_Rich__Suspect_Has_Ties_To_DNC/5-1999794/ There have been memes as well.

SEIU was tied to the DNC for thugwork by Project Veritas cams last year.

SEIU is directly related to BAMN as well and BAMN is directly related to BLM and ANTIFA. It's an interesting theory considering the two million email/online information request the feds made two months ago.

Just to add though that if SEIU is being hit with these than there is no doubt this road goes to the DNC.

By theory you mean it's just a guess and you don't actually know if the SEIU is involved with these sealed indictments? I didn't read the thread.

look here

then go watch it

Ok, so it's just a guess.

SEIU is a mafia, the clintons are a mafia, I can see the connection, but what is the connection between the SEIU and ms13?

Fact that SEIU is tied to the machine of Shill as thugs. user, educate from last year on projectveritas

I think the connection is drawn because both SEIU and MS13 do wetwork for the Dems

Okay. That doesn't really have anything to do with whether or not these sealed indictments have anything to do with them – which is what I was asking. If you don't know for a fact, then it is a guess. Your opinion and my opinion on how educated of a guess it is probably isn't super relevant.
No thanks.

every mafia works together, I suppose ms13 is a type of mafia, the pedo fuckers are a mafia the kikes are a mafia ahhh the dots are becoming clearer

Just remember, organized crime is a conspiracy theory.

Every single iota of energy you waste on shitty people is energy you could have spent improving yourself and the good people around you. Cut shitty people out of your life like the cancer they are.

Oh how I hope there is a happening of happenings this week. Praying for good guy victory.

will you ever tire of walking back and being wrong?

As of this time, i am not aware of a connection between ms13, and seiu for these indictments.

The only connection i have between seiu and ms13 is that BOTH are accused of killing seth rich. SEIU hires illiterate, retarded niggers and beaners for government work, so odds are good that they hire ms13 members.

SEIU is pro illegal alien. here is a source from faggots talking about how they love illegal aliens. archive.is/gPLRZ (archived to keep the gay away)

Now here is an interesting thing: Trump established a hiring freeze when he took office. This would hurt the SEIU a lot. This locked them out of the federal jobs, and if the positions were cut, then they lost the job. At the same time, priority is for veterans when the jobs reopen.

I will stop before i derail this some more. it is of interest, but as i have stated, i have not found a connection between these indictments and seiu at this time.

noice!

I imagine that sometime around
they'll be relegated to court jesters and just be doing it semi ironically out of historical tradition.

I wanted to know if it was a fact that the SEIU was involved with the sealed indictments. That is the fact I was interested in knowing. You aren't even the user I was asking, but you so far have not confirmed this fact. I don't need to be directed to outrage journalism from conservatives with zionist sympathies. I don't need a media filter to assist my understanding of the SEIU's corruption. I just asked if it was a guess or not. And it is.

I'm going to go ahead and filter you.

Don't the Sassoons own the Rothschilds?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sassoon_family

The real last name for the Rothschilds is Bauer, btw.

Sassoon ben Salih (1750–1830) and his family were the chief treasurers to the pashas of Baghdad and Southern Iraq. His son David (1792–1864) fled from a new and unfriendly wāli, in 1828 going first to the Persian Gulf port of Bushehr and in 1832 to Bombay, India, with his large family. In Bombay, he built the international business called David S. Sassoon, with the policy of staffing it with people brought from Baghdad. They filled the functions of the various branches of his business in India, Burma, Malaya, and east Asia. He cemented the family's dominant position in the Sino-Indian opium trade. (See First Opium War.) The family's businesses in China, and Hong Kong especially, were built to capitalise on the trade.[1] His business extended to China – where Sassoon House (now the north wing of the Peace Hotel) on the Bund in Shanghai became a noted landmark – and then to England. In each branch, he maintained a rabbi. His wealth and munificence were proverbial; his philanthropy across Asia included the building of schools, orphanages, hospitals, and museums. On his death, tributes to him were made from across the continent by Muslims, Christians, Parsees, Jews, and Hindus.[3]

Sassoon's eight sons also branched out in many directions. The Sassoon family was heavily involved in the shipping and opium production industry in China and India. Elias David (1820–1880), his son by his first wife, had been the first of the sons to go to China, in 1844. He later returned to Bombay, before leaving the firm to establish E. D. Sassoon in 1867, with offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai. Another son, Albert Abdullah David Sassoon (1818–1896) took on the running of the firm on his father's death, and notably constructed the Sassoon Docks, the first wet dock built in western India. With two of his brothers he later became prominent in England, and the family were friends of the Prince of Wales, later King Edward VII. One daughter of the family, Rachel Sassoon Beer bought a number of newspapers in England, including The Sunday Times (1893–1904) and The Observer, which she also edited.
Portrait of Siegfried Sassoon by Glyn Warren Philpot, 1917. Fitzwilliam Museum

Of those who settled in England, Sir Edward Albert Sassoon (1856–1912), the son of Albert, married Aline Caroline de Rothschild, and was a Conservative member of Parliament from 1899 until his death. The seat was then inherited by his son Sir Philip Sassoon (1888–1939) from 1912 until his death. Philip served in the First World War as military secretary to Field Marshal Sir Douglas Haig and, during the 1920s and 1930s, as Britain's undersecretary of state for air. The twentieth-century English poet, one of the best known World War I poets, Siegfried Sassoon (1886–1967) was David's great-grandson.

Another descendant of Sassoon David Sassoon[clarification needed] is the British banker and former Treasury’s commercial secretary James Meyer Sassoon. He was mentioned in the Paradise Papers as one of the beneficiaries of a tax exempt Cayman Island trust fund worth 236 million$ in 2007 and defended it as being of non UK origin.[4]

The branch which carried on the rabbinical tradition has been represented by Rabbi Solomon David Sassoon (1915–1985), who moved from Letchworth to London and then to Jerusalem in 1970. He was the son of one David Sassoon who collected Jewish books and manuscripts and who catalogued them in two volumes, at Ohel David Eastern Synagogue, Brighton Beach, Brooklyn, New York. This David was the son of Flora Abraham, who had moved from India to England in 1901 and established a famous salon in her London home. Solomon Sassoon had two sons, Isaac S. D. Sassoon and David Solomon Sassoon, who are both rabbis.

one of the big problems of the 'elites' is how to move money around without leaving a paper trail.

Although international money transfers are basically run by the same group at the top (through BIS and SWIFT transactions internationally, and others locally through their local central banks) it still leaves a paper trail for any rogue employee or contractor of those banks to find.

So, what to do? How does party A pay party B without leaving a paper trail (or at least one that's hard or expensive to follow)?

Historically: Letters of Credit, loans that never have to be repaid, appointments that can be profited from, creative financing

More from the 20th century: shares of private corporations, expensive art, human trafficking, IPOs, international trade

Recently: via Bitcoin transactions and some Ethereum ICOs

Each party in the above list generally has a preference. Not everyone wants to be paid with artwork (as it's not liquid) of course, but then not everyone wants to get paid in cash. It could be:

-Party A pays Party B by arranging a loan to Party B's front company of $350 million that can be written off when not paid back

-A famous artist gives an expensive painting to his "friend" Party A, who then sells it to Party B for $50 million

-Party A donates $5 million to take control of the board of a children's hospital, orphanage, charity, etc. They then proceed to abduct children that Party B has a preference for, in exchange for deals, loans, donations, etc.

-Party A selects Party B's firm to build/make/do something, while Party B overcharges by an astronomical amount for work that may or may not be delivered. (Multi-billion construction projects, expensive websites, scientific research and facilities, etc.)

There are an endless number of other ways. But this should give you some idea.

not a complete list, of course, as there are many inter-dependencies and factors like board seats that Alwaleed controlled at various companies (FB, Twitter, Citigroup, various media). Sometimes these holdings are not direct holdings. For example, FB board seats are controlled via a proxy.

One institutional holding that most people don't really know about (like State Street or Calpers) could be controlled by groups that you do know about.

Take a look at large Citigroup deals and it should give you a better picture.

Twitter was just one of his more obvious holdings, because the SOB can't keep his mouth shut.

However, the total wealth of the more bad elements in the House of Saud is not $33 billion. That's only about 3-5% of it.

The Saud's company, ARAMCO, is worth from $3-10 trillion and is the largest in the world. About 30-50% was controlled by many of the people recently detained.

Exactly my philosophy and the point of all of that, ever since then my life has improved 10 fold and I don't believe that's a coincidence.

The largest company for which assets can be calculated publicly, I should add.

There are far larger companies but I wouldn't be able to guess how much these are worth.

Forgive my ignorance but is this any more sealed indictments than there usually are at other times? I'm totally ready for the happening I just wonder how what the "normal" number of pending indictments is.

Ms13 are foot soldiers of the Mexican mafia, this widely known

Likely MS13 brown skin roundup and happening

Unfortunate

Such generic ranting. No life isn't just magically made better from working out incessantly. I can say from experience that having a six-pack won't make you not lonely when there's no one around.

A parting gift :)

See you boys on the other side!

By the way, "Q" is at the center, too.

"Quantum"

On my graphic is a certain country that is controlled by certain someones that has a certain facility.

Portal to another dimension, supposedly (from what I can tell).

The prime minister and another guy from my country was invited to the "opening" of the Stargate.

I shit you not.

Anyway, that's all. I have to get back to work.

I may update later if things get really f'ed up, but it's looking pretty good so far.

The CENTRAL is on its knees.
Thanks, Trump.
Now we are approaching the FINAL BOSS to rescue (likely destroy) the portal to another dimension.

Weird shit, to be sure.

don't be so sure user

MS-13 is a CIANigger creation, just like ISIS. Think of them as the domestic paramilitary arm of the agency rather than in terms of the Mafia. The Mafia/La Cosa Nostra of course being the previous iteration of CIA's domestic hitmen and drug dealers (notice a pattern here?). They did Seth Rich, they probably did LV (campos being ms-13), etc., etc.,.
Anyway, that's their role. Basically U.S. ISIS.

uscourts.gov/sites/default/files/sealed-cases.pdf page 21

This is from some study of sealed indictments I found. If the numbers from 2006 could roughly correlate to this year then we might be on to something big. Buckle up, buckaroos.

So what I am getting from this is that we have had, in less than half a month, almost as many indictments as the entire year of 2006?

This is what happens when you import your labor folks. Sloppy.

You may be on to something. Having a group of expendable violent beaners working in south america would be useful for glow in the dark niggers. Rather than create a paramilitary like los pepes, you can use your ms13 gang to kill cartels that do not behave, and take over.

so you gain production AND supply chain.

You also have domestic foot soldiers to do dirty work for you.

Yep. Half has the current count up to 842 source being this link(WARNING GOOGLE DRIVE)

No. there is no other side. There is only Eternal Misery. We can't do it. If we do, nobody listens to us. If you insider fucks try to do it, Samson Launches.

Good things don't ever happen.

You are always alone. There is only Eternal Misery.

Kinda weird to maintain just a few days after the anniversary of the Trumpening. But I do understand the pessimism - pessimism is rational and I don't want my hopes to be dashed again either.

There is this weird "if they figure it out on their own then it's okay" attitude when it comes to these sorts of scandals. I don't know what it is, but if it's not just one guy coming out of the wood work to hollerand yell pointing and waving then he gets his ass suicided and his throat slit by some blister on his pinky toe then they crackdown and burn everything to the ground, but if a bunch of concerned citizens make noise then the response is entirely different. I just don't get it.

Because the Trumpening wasn't good enough. Samson still Looms. So long as he loves Israel, Samson Looms.

And even then, watch what happens. Just because Hillary is shit does not mean that things are improving.

This is about sealed criminal cases. Are there such things as sealed civil cases? Or is sealing the indictment only done for criminal cases?

It is easier to kill one person, then it is to kill 300.

you do not lose as much production.

Also, there is retaliation when the peasants are directly attacked. This is why they take so long to boil the frog.

But a frog can only take so much heat, before it screams out, and summons an eternal pepe, who then summons kek, lord of cleansing chaos.

It's because all (((Insiders))) are cowards and want to push all the impetus and onus to act onto the people so they don't get killed. Yet nobody listens to the people or cares what we know because we don't have combat drones or tanks to make them care.

And all the while…

Samson Looms Ever Forward.

Actually the Samson Option was brought up but both Russia and the US basically told Israel to fuck off over Syria. So Israel pushed themselves into a corner because in the future their threats of using the Samson Option has lost credibility.

But the one person is the only one with direct proof and nobody listens to the 300. So what then? An (((Insider))) has to leak real evidence with labels and a use for us to do anything, but they don't ever do that.

And trump's forgiveness of those in the swamp is fucking stupid. No forgiveness. O Rest. No Mercy. No Matter What.

It is a paradox. Opening the gate is what introduced enough uncertainty in this universe [you can call it a timeline change if you wish] to allow a chain of events to occur that will lead to their defeat.

All that proves is that life is filth and nothing should have ever existed.

Get back to work you lazy fucker
Lazy lazy lazy shitposting fucker
Take a pic of the portal and post it here nigger

inb4 tu quoque

The study I cited mentions sealed civil cases which were about half the number of sealed criminal and about 0.2% of all civil cases so it's safe to assume that of the 842 current sealed cases almost none are civil.

Fucking excellent user. So either something significant has changed in how our court system works in the past decade (seems unlikely) or this truly is a real phenomenon.

Day of the rope soon?

once it reaches the concerned citizens level its too late to bury it.

And I meant if Mueller was not /ourguy/,
If Mueller and Comey were smart they could go down as the greatest FBI agents/bosses of all time. Trump could pardon anything they've done in the past (and bury anything too dicey for public consumption) so its in their best interests to become patriots. They could always spin it as "we were blackmailed by Clinton and Obama".
Taking Trump out of the white house doesn't help (((them))) at this point since we're all immune to their false flags. Manaford, Flynn, and Flynn Jr. can also be pardoned so why on earth would they waste their time parroting bogus charges against Trump.
I never believed Qanon until the Podestas got involved in all of this.

I'm a Union member, the SEIU does not represent what most Unions are about, they are a different breed altogether.

why is that image 6.21Mb? That seems excessive. Is it hiding something in it?

what idiocracy. How can non-white feel guilt on holohoax?

it's a png that's huge in resolution and color content so it's impossible to compress losslessly any more.

There are some crimes that there's no coming back from.

Checks out. Math confirms

It's Jeffrey Epstein and everyone who went to his island via, "The Lolita Express".

Still not tired of winning

PACER charges per page of search results, and I'm not really keen on going out-of-pocket to confirm this to a lower p value. I did look at several month spans of the other courts, and I saw enough to satisfy my own curiosity. But I'm just some guy on the internet, so if you want to confirm for yourself, be my guest.

Its not a case of them actually believing their propaganda.

Those in the media who SET the narrative know that Trump (and America's) enemies will go down soon.
They're doing prep-work for the narrative that, "Trump is desperate to stay in power and is arresting political enemies"

whats the source for your pic?

Yes.

This is what Q-LARP faggots actually believe.
>>>/reddit/

I think we're being played again. Too many kikes using Holla Forums as their personal army then bragging about it Geisea, Kushner or announcing their true affiliations breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/13/im-proud-to-be-a-christian-zionist-steve-bannon-gets-standing-o-from-leading-jewish-organization/ Bannon coming out today as a massive cuck for zionism is pretty enlightening. I'll guess Miller and Hicks are also on board with the Israel cock-sucking fest.

All of the people pushing the "down the rabbit hole" shit to the extreme are the same crowd that was involved in the Webb, Acton, Defango, crap a few months ago, HA Goodman, Tracy Beanz, Quinn Michaels, Jason Goodman/Trish

Could the indictments be for right wing dissidents?

What if you got played by based White Nationalists who have been saving their shekles….?

How much money would it take for a true White Ethnostate? 100 million?

I'm planning on starting or joining an enclave. Learning farming now. What more do you need than land?

It takes money to buy land and the latest solar tech. Who is gonna sponsor you? How will you build your enclave without money…and a little bit of magic (((influence)))?

Out of all the NEETS, LARPERS, and other fail faggots on any kind of chan…what if there was someone has a *special* kind of family? Prosperity that normal people will never understand?

Except court jesters tended to tell the uncomfortable truth when none would.

That almost reminds me of Holla Forums

I'm not sure what you're getting at.

An enclave isn't expensive if you know what you're doing.

The high numbers of indictments in and around DC tells me thats false and this is political

Mockery at a distance only makes you a bitch.

Kek goes after all traitors and invaders. That means criminals as well.

So much misinformation and clearly incorrect opinions, make this not a worthwhile endeavor. You can't change what you don't know already exists.

Bannon is not for Itsreel, he's a troubled person who sees an ethnonationlist ally.
Its more complicated than that but make no mistake they use each other like useful idiots knowing that they both face a greater enemy. He knows, at his drug addled core, that when the time comes they will be the next target just as he will be.

OP is a Kushner shill trying to keep cuckchan and fullchan motivated Trump hasn't sent anyone to jail. Sealed indictments happen all the time and these aren't "historically high levels."

Look Trump needs to man up and put everyone in jail associated with Clinton who fucked over the American people. Remember when Trump LARPed as a candidate that would put Shitlery in jail?

Kek. Sealed indictment numbers are not higher than normal. Especially for fucking Fall and Winter court sessions. Fuck Jared.

Until I see actual results, this is all Kushner-tier LARPing.

You remember when he was desperate in one of the final debates and admitted that Iran was the one fighting ISIS? That all get swept under the rug once he skated through the election.

So it's Monday.
Have any of them been unsealed yet?
Did anyone ever figure out if this is an unusual amount of sealed indictments?

Nope. It's probably a larp though. Likely just some drug crackdown or some benign bullshit.

This post suggests 842 is roughly a year's worth of criminal indictments. Hard to know if the article is out of context though.

It's such a pain sorting Happenings from larps.

see

That's what autism is for.

I don't have those but I do have this.

Perhaps village idiot would have been better, although a Jester was broadly recognized as the court fool, not just the teller of uncomfortable truths, so I think it would still fit. The Onion style satire.

Unrelated, just pointing out this cluster of ones, for whatever it's worth.
d816aa
7d9022
4e2222
5e7e87

I noticed them too. Quite a consensus, wouldn't you say goy?

Redpill me on Iran fighting ISIS.

ISIS was nothing more than a brand name applied to proxy fighters being armed, equipped, trained, and otherwise supported by the US/Israel/Saudi Arabia. They were most active in Syria and Iraq, two countries who have drifted into the Iranian sphere of influence, a new order in the Middle East. Iranian operations and proxy forces have largely concentrated on opening up and controlling a swath of territory that cuts straight from Iran across Iraq and into Syria where it can reach Hezbollah in Lebanon as its terminus.

That territorial corridor that can be used to resupply and move reinforcements is what the US/Israel/Saudi Arabia have been trying to stop. When Trump was lagging behind Hillary, in the second or third debate he told the truth out of desperation. Iran was actually the one fighting ISIS in order to court voters from the segment of the population who is wide awake. Judging by his margins, he wouldn't have won without them. Once he got into the White House, however, it was right back to Bush-tier Axis of Evil rhetoric.

Webb was the first I saw who dropped the info about MS13 being the hitmen. He's a proven liar, time and time again. Unless another source for this info is found that's not Webb then it's more likely this is a lie and cover for another assassin. steemit.com/news/@v4vapid/breaking-george-webb-names-man-who-set-up-the-murder-of-seth-rich-day-219-a-webb-companion

lying spook let's hope he doesn't fuck this up.

That's legendary user.

not gonna steal but ohman have you spawned an entire new form of meme.

Heil'd, excellent trabajo, user.

Remember when you posted this three days ago in the last thread?

He does have a point though

7 dwarfs/ everything has meaning theory

It's possible Q has targeted 7 people who tie something together.
It could be that he is shining light on either bad actors that implicate a nefarious group, or it could be that he is revealing good actors that are working cohesively to dethrone the witch.
It's possible the dwarf's are identifiers that he has previously (and/or will be) planted in Trump Tweets and speeches.

Dopey, Sneezy, Bashful, Doc, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy

"Sleepy" Eyes Chuck Todd
>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/848153860602507264

"Dopey" Robert Gates
>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/777284744253812740

BIG IF YUUUUGE:
Dopey Prince Alwaleed Talal
>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/675523728055410689

Just a theory. Also it could label a positive cast around him. We called Dr. Ben Carson the Sleepy doctor.

Look into Dopey as the Prince too. What if he is one component of a criminal ring.

Also, Trump calls Mueller investigation a "Witch Hunt"

Interesting user, betting against impeachment

I have a 5dimes account with zero balance. Just logged in and looked at futures.
The 1/1/18 bet is probably a sure thing but the odds are so high it's just not even
worth it. -3250.

1/1/19 on the other hand is -320. However you have to tie up your cash
for over a year.. To win $1000 you'd have to drop $3200… Still for one year
that is a 31% return. I'm guessing the limits on this action is pretty low.

has anyone verified the veracity of this tweet? surely 800 indictments means something up.

Nice nonargument friendolino.

If the information in the pic is accurate, the same people who control SEIU and the National Lawyers Guild are the same people who control North Korea.

It was stated in the Q threads these people also have a "death squad" which is MS-13. They were being armed with military grade weaponry through programs like the Fast and the Furious.

as of right now, it's his most recent tweet. it has a google drive pdf similar to the one in the OP, as i dug through and posted pics of (linked by hotpocket in OP). main difference between the pdf files are that the one you're referencing doesn't have clickable links redirecting to state specific files and instead is self contained

for anons wanting to dig with pacer, this post in another thread has a screencap detailing how stormwatcher does it

ice.gov/news/all
Ice is in fucking overdrive, they're busting up cartels and pedoshits on a daily basis. They're even hanging around NYPD booking stations and snatching illegals as they walk out.

EXECUTE ORDER 88

TRUMP PROMISES BIGLY ANNOUNCEMENT ON HIS RETURN

>I will be making a major statement from the @WhiteHouse upon my return to D.C. Time and date to be set.

that's pretty ominous. My guess is it will be a recap of his Asia tour.
I hope I'm wrong and its him bringing Mueller out to reveal he's been working for trump the time, but i wont hold my breath

fuck off back to cuckchan with your Q bullshit you imbecile.

If ICE was operating on a level required to cleanse this country entirely of illegal immigrants, you wouldn't need curated press releases to inform you of it. It would be all-encompassing. It would be in your neighborhood or nearby neighborhoods. You would see it when you drove to work. You would see it when you went out to dinner or drove past a school. Roads would be closes, the military would be assisting. Tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of vehicles would be involved. Footage from phones would be everywhere.

Wrong

What?

No, it was a prank call. I know because I did it.

Think about it. Too dumb to spoof CID, but smart enough to use a voice changer? And calling from a closed office?

show bobs or gtfo

Bullshit.

Sounds like the standard user tbh. I would not be surprised if dws thought private browsing also protects her from the nsa.

These were old people who set up a server without any security, end point protection, or insider threat tools. so one vulnerability scan later and it was a sand nigger rapeathon in their pc.

So no, it is very possible that dws thought an optimous prime mask was enough to protect her from law enforcement. Hell, she is a political jew, so the law has not applied to her for the last 30 years

Now why would they want to set up such a thing? Democrats are tearing each other apart just fine. Arrests won't happen until much later, if they're needed at all.

In any good game of chess, you're forced to play with the pieces you're left with. Theyve always had control of the media and technology ability to sway public opinion. This is them gambling everything on one final move, because once it comes out that the crimes people are being arrested for are legitimate, then their validity is lost in the eyes of those they hoodwinked since day one.

George Webb lawsuit. Make of it what you will.

There are like 35million illegals in the US. It would take decades.

It didn't take Mao decades. It didn't take Stalin decades. It didn't take Hitler decades.

Why would it take us decades?

Not really. If there was a real effort from the gov and incentives for citizens to rat people out, that could be done in five years tops.

Pay people $1000 per lead to a deportation. Watch how quickly these fuckers are rounded up and bolting for the border.

Give bounty hunters the leeway to add illegals to their work load for that $1000 per arrest. I would become a bounty hunter the next day.

Sounds like somebody is making excuses for Drumpfy.

Can anyone read this shit?

We really dodged a nuke. Realising this again just now made my heart skip.

Daily reminder that he's an admittedly jewish fraudster who claims to have ties to the Mossad.

I wonder if this lawsuit prevents them from being sued/prosecuted at a later date.

Syria = Iran's ally
ISIS = Syria's enemy

here's the source.

That’s interesting phraseology, because you don’t treat ‘security’ as a noun in English. It’s almost as though something else was supposed to be there but someone didn’t want to expose their hand and changed a word or two at the last second… OH WAIT

According to kikepedia Center for a New American Security is a thing. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Center_for_a_New_American_Security

unless of course you look at the actual numbers, which are as underwhelming as ever.

right now immigration is like the national debt, we're not even touching the principal. smoke and fucking mirrors

Im very excited for Trump's statement when he returns from his Asia tour.

twitter.com/damartin32/status/930612380761051137

We're up to 1100+ indictments now.

checked ICE news, only one arrest in the past 24 hours, seems like they slowed down this week. I really hope these are all high-profile arrests.

so what you are saying is, you're expecting a 100:1 ratio of arrests per ICE agent?

Use RECAP look it up. It archives all the sources that are searched on PACER and lets others browse the documents for free themselves. We need more things that let us counter the desire for shekels that (((they))) have.

I'm telling you the truth. You want to keep making excuses, that is on you. I wonder how many ICE agents could have been hired for the cost to send those carrier groups to North Korea? Or how about letters of marque and reprisal and then the federal government wouldn't need to hire anyone.

Trump gave the green light to hire 15,000 ICE agents this year for what it's worth.

looks fun but I'm not thrilled about a drone army that will most likely be kiked by google

It actually makes perfect fucking sense

I'm hearing it's 1100 indictments now can anyone confirm?

If true, would that mean a rico investigation?

it seems to be that number I can confirm 700+

I hope to god they use the rico statutes it would fuck them so hard

Fun LARPing, but obviously false.

Are they starting to get unsealed?

>According to the indictment, SNL was managed and operated by Sandia Corporation (“Sandia”) during the relevant time period. In late 2010, Sena was assigned by Sandia to manage the bidding process for the award of a contract for moving services at SNL. In anticipation thereof, Sena created New Mexico Express Movers LLC (“Movers LLC”), prepared a bid on Movers LLC’s behalf, and submitted the bid to Sandia under someone else’s name to conceal her involvement. Sena made several material and fraudulent misrepresentations in Movers LLC’s bid that would have resulted in disqualification, but she used her position at SNL to ensure that these misrepresentations went undetected. Sena also used her position to access other bidders’ documents and information that she in turn leveraged to ensure award of the contract to Movers LLC. As a direct result of Sena’s scheme to defraud, Movers LLC received approximately $2.3 million in DOE funds. The indictment further alleges that, between December 2011 and April 2015, Sena transferred via negotiated checks at least $643,000 of these fraudulently obtained proceeds to legitimate businesses owned by her father with the intent to conceal her subsequent use of the proceeds for personal gain.

archive.is/dEWjr
justice.gov/opa/pr/former-procurement-officer-federally-funded-nuclear-research-and-development-facility

They aren't new indictments, they never were . He was just looking up different districts and releasing the indictment count per district. They aren't "piling up"

the sealed indictment count

So how many of these indictments were MS-13?

archive.fo/Q6TMN

No, user. It has only just begun.

I think this was this. It was MS-13 being taken down.

assuming all 267 were in the US which they weren't, 1100 minus 267

I'm not a burger but I am a lawyer and I doubt very much it's that simple.
Suppose that one person is charged with multiple, unrelated crimes that were committed in multiple states/districts. Are those charges always put into a single indictment or might one perp have multiple indictments?
Another thing that seems very off is the idea that we can tell the whole 1000+ sealed dockets are all indictments. A sealed docket might be an indictment but it isn't necessarily.
I really want to believe but this seems stupid as fuck.

I meant to say we can't tell all the sealed cases on the docket are indictments.
A sealed case might be an indictment but isn't necessarily.
Polite sage for double post.

you are stupid as fuck but that is regardless, you can't indict somebody in multiple districts it has to be the district of their residence, secondly when you are indicted a single indictment can contain multiple charges, thirdly each sealed case has a unique number, fourthly multiple indictments can be correlated in the same case and it not be apparent until they are all unsealed

Hmm I really hope these aren't the indictments. I mean, I'm glad they are being rounded up and most likely deported and all, but…

Almost 300 MS-13 Gang Members Arrested in Nationwide Bust

Nearly 300 members and associates of the infamous transnational drug gang MS-13 have been arrested in an interdepartmental collaboration called Operation: Raging Bull, leadership of the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Agency announced Thursday.
archive.is/0SyyE

read the thread, ms13 is connected to the dnc and podesta and the murder of seth rich, last indictment count I saw was at 1100 nationwide