SJWs Ruin Torment: Tides of Numenera

The co-creator of D&D 3rd edition is making a new game, a spiritual successor to Planescape: Torment (The only Planescape computer game) called Torment: Tides of Numenera.

Planescape: Torment is a cult classic. It was a critically acclaimed game that sold very poorly although it has since gained more fame.

Monte Cook , the director, was one of the original masterminds behind the third edition Dungeons & Dragons.

But they PC'd the crap out of it.

It looked to be an interesting game before but it’s nearly untouchable.

For example, the game takes place billions of years in our future so they made everybody multi-ethnic because they thought “diversity” would take over and wipe out the previously existing races.

There is no “offensive” armor.

They're doing all kinds of “gender-fluid” bullshit.

Deviant sexuality is rampant.

There are no anti-PC ideologies.

This is the death of a fantastic project and legacy.
Source: shannagermain2.wordpress.com/2013/01/28/why-i-love-building-the-ninth-world/

Other urls found in this thread:

canopy.uc.edu/bbcswebdav/users/gibsonic/Snaiad/snduterus.html
sites.google.com/site/projectnereus/home
lparchive.org/Planescape-Torment/
shannagermain2.wordpress.com/2013/01/28/why-i-love-building-the-ninth-world/
archive.is/7ubcL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That was the first redflag right there. Only one you needed really.

But why? The fucking point of a Planescape game is to have the Outlands, the Border Towns, the fucking Sigil and so on. Why?
And nothing in the whole fucking Great Wheel was as diverse as Sigil. You could, potentially, meet anyone and anything there. And were guaranteed to see some weird shit whenever you visit. How can anyone with enough brainpower to type coherent English sentences on a keyboard fuck up at this?

Also Numanera had all of that shit before the kickstater was even made. So its inxile's fault for choosing the setting instead of something cooler like spelljamer.

Lol. And what's that on the third guy from the left? Defensive armour? He's sexualized as fuck. Not that there's anything wrong with that in and of itself, but the sheer hypocrisy.

We've seen a lot of death in a very short time. What's one more corpse on the pile?

The only thing that faggot can do right it designing systems and mechanics, expecting him to write a decent scenario however is a wast of time. You'd do better hiring a 15-y.o. girl on fanfiction.net - the level of writing would be the same, but you would pay way less for it.

Exactly. I'd rather for them to make a make time to make new setting than paying for Monte's dirt cheap setting. That way there would be way less of a chance for the male PC to get pregnant which is possible is Cook's fucking stupid setting.

Spiritual successor, not sequel

Why would you not just say the guy on the right?

Okay OP, I trusted you and you misrepresented at least some of what's written.

B-bhut it means they're gonna take our pimped-out babes!
So, that would only mean less stipper-looking muh waifus for party roster. The loss we can never recover from.

First grude: Nemenara sounds gayer than Numenaria.

I get it, but they called the game "Torment". It's obvious what they were going for.

Habit. Take a point of reference and go from there. Top-left is the usual.

how would you play a character in need of rescue? Would the game spawn heroes to handle the enemy?

you're fucking retarded

Is this another "creative interpretation" of what's written, OP?

That clearly meant NPCs.

Agreed.

planescape torment wasn't a good game in the first place.

They know humans have only been around for less than 100 thousand years, right? Or if not humans, at least decently intelligent primates? Humanoid life probably won't exist in another 100 millenia, much less billions of years from now.

I backed this game literally years and years and years ago, before kickstarter was outed as a scam and before SocJus was a mainstream problem.
I just want to play videogames.

This is hysterical. Fixed the heels, but "all-red outfit" and "shiny, cool weapons" don't hinder her sneaking at all. No, no sirree.

Wait, he thinks in a billion years the only difference will be that we are mixed race, and that's him trying to approach it realistically? We're already getting taller from just a few hundred years of eating bread without grit in it, and he's talking about a billion years?

It was one of the very few best CRPGs the genre has to offer. You just can't make a proper tabletop-based vidya at all, so we have to take what we can get.
I do agree it's overrated as fuck.

in a genre with no game play, when the biggest critique for the game is its awful game play while its greatest point of praise is the story, I think it's safe to say it's not a good game.

Whoever wrote this should kill themselves.

A bunch of aged demi-hippies make a game, it's full of deviancy and political correctness. Whoda thunk.

Planescape was an one hit wonder

Of course this was going to be shit

Also this. The leaked alpha was full of wordswordswords right from the get-go, and not the good kind.

Like this part right here where they celebrate white genocide!

(from link at end of first post)

Wow that sentence alone is just a paragon of shit.

Shhh if they can't have "sexy" shitskins in a game, they'd get triggered

He's gay that's his gimmick

Unless people are making a conscious effort not to fuck people with expressed recessive traits I don't see them disappearing any time soon.

daily reminder that once the poles melt we will have enough O2 in our atmosphere to be as big as dinosaurs

Global warming is bullshit mate.

Sounds realistic to me. An entire country of niggers didn't change in thousands of years (except for outside influence), so an entire planet of niggers wouldn't change in billions of years.

what are you talking about? the poles melted 2 years ago.

A silent grave floating in the cosmos.

this
the universe has only been around for a few billion years for fucks sake

first of all important to note this doesn't play like planescape. It's turn-based, which honestly is a form of gameplay I'm still surprised is around when PSBrpg's are a thing.
this genre has the ability to create an amazing game.
they basically need to do what homebrew does for DnD.
If pillars was modder friendly I bet that game would've sold millions.
if you could fine tune all the characters in your party to be exactly what you want them to be, and slap whatever world around it, it'd be great.
Imagine this, SJW game but you design the main party. So you decide to make a group of 6 that are the outcasts of a pc world, and their story revolves around correcting it, quests ensue. no matter who designs it, as long as your avatars do what you want them to do, the world works.

Wow, you're the first good master baiter I've encountered this year.

well yes, it's essentially characterized by being a very strong interpretation of tabletop mechanics, with a strong reliance on dice rolls over actual game play.

You do know what game play is, right?

there is still a lot of ice to melt, i doubt it will all melt before 2050. Some russians scientists think thats when Earth weather will go crazy again and we might end up having a new ice age

2014, don't you get it? It happened already. durrr

There will be nothing floating, even. Either Sol will expand and consume whatever remains on this ball of ice (our core will cool down eventually), or merger with Andromeda will fuck everyone's shit up, no matter where they are in our galaxy.

Blond hair is already getting rarer, even among Scandis.

wat?

You speak as the first Plain scape didn't have "SJW" elements, you clearly didn't play the first one

And yet good CRPGs are all about choice. Choice in dialogue, choice in the tools you use to overcome challenges with and so on. All of which require direct player involvement.

the lady of pain is not a representation of women's empowerment

It wouldn't be a ball of ice. It'd be a ball of rock. The sun will get brighter before it dies, and when it does, liquid water will cease to be a thing on Earth, and it'll be unable to support life of any kind.

Scientists think that because of the gargantuan amounts of space between any two given stars, the merger of our galaxy with Andromeda will probably only cause a handful of stars to be destroyed.

Right, forgot about that.

But just think of all the asteroids and comets that will be showcasing Brownian motion pretty much everywhere. Not just from Oort cloud equivalents, but there will be celestial objects torn apart by 2+ larger objects coming too close to them.

Falls-from-Grace is a Succubus Paladin. Think about that, a lustful demonic whore who eats men's energy through drinking and "absorbing" the fluids of men .. and a paladin. The whole point is the complete contradiction, her demonic nature should make it impossible. The best you can interpret that as is that she's a puritan when anyone's looking, but a total slut when they're not.

The idea of "lovers" who easily accept the idea that their lover is also loving someone else, and this is okay with them, because hey, we live in Sigil a progressive society where reality is dictated based on belief and not on actual reality or logic. Where you can easily rouse people to believe in what you want and manifest bullshit to be real…

Planescape is literally the worst kind of setting, because it's feminism in a nutshell. The belief of the many trumps the laws of reality, and literally becomes the distorted reality around you. Fuck Sigil.

all this choice in dialog reliant on dice rolls but for some reason all game play feels the same in these things.

Starting to see the problem? You bought the choice meme.

lel

Oh, there's going to be some spectacular fireworks when the galaxies merge, to be sure, but the percent of collisions compared to the ridiculous number of stars in the galaxies in question will probably be a very small number.

Nigga shes a cleric.

Sounds like an acurate descriuption of Torment to me

You're right, I haven't played that shit game, because I'm describing Sigil from the sourcebook. You did know that Planescape existed BEFORE 1998, right?

what?

There once was a man named- oh wait, that offended someone, excuse me while I edit this limerick.

PC stands for "Political Correctness"
U also though it had somethiong to do with "Personal Computer" not to long ago

i originally thought PC was for Playable character or something

Ah, how could I forget that I've rolled dice every time to select a dialogue response.

For you.

It is traditionally minimalistic most of the time, but it is there. For someone unfamiliar with tabletop it is nothing, for others it is usually sufficient.

Problem with PC is that it means a lot of things. One thing it doesn't mean is Pork and Chicken, though. If someone offers you a PC dinner, just say no.

>For someone familiar with tabletop
ffix

not even for free?

Eh, I suppose free is free.

Back pedal harder, faggot.

Nigga if you liked the original you should be celebrating everything that's written in there.

Yeah, because force fucking migration. We need active eugenic measures to ensure the continued existence of the old nord and celt traits.

Wasn't he the guy that make spellcasters in 3E OP as shit or am I misremembering it?
Cause if he is, I don't know if I can trust him on balancing the system.

nope

Only the special snowflake magic-users who use charisma for casting that he wrote into the game. Remember, there's nothing imbalanced about a 20th level sorcerer being able to cast 6 of every level of arcane spell per day, including the already super powerful 9th level.

And then years later, he recanted his love of casters and wrote a book about doing away with all forms of magic and instead making OP as fuck characters who had better abilities with ANY EQUIPMENT OR NO EQUIPMENT than a character of the same level with magic items from vanilla D&D.

The guy who wrote the book of elves and managed to make elves the most retardedly OP race in D&D… Monte Cook has a very long career as a munchkin passing himself off as a DM/player.

The only D&D game I really played was Neverwinter Nights, and the whole "sorcerer's main stat is charisma" thing was fucking pants on head retarded to me. The guy clearly had no clue that charisma and confidence are two extremely different things, and they do not always come together. There was no way to roleplay a sorcerer who was constantly underestimated by his opponents. "Just play a wizard, then," is the typical response, but if I wanted to play a wizard, I wouldn't have picked sorcerer. This is something not even JRPGs fuck up, and that's a genre known for completely fucking up roleplaying conventions.

But brown, that is what is important. And that's ignoring the fact that, by then, we'll either be extinct or so changed, be it by evolution or our own hand, that we wouldn't be even be able to recognize them as humans.

Enlightening.

It's only a dystopia if it is described as such. I wager this will be a post racial utopia free of hate, where humanity came together and slaughtered all the heterosexual white men.

Fuck off back to your safespace, faggot.

Wasted potential like most vidya nowadays

Seeing how the writers are leftist cuckolds I guarantee you they have no fucking clue about the kind of timescale they are writing about.

The only reason they chose billions of years is because it sounds grand. Might as well have set the whole fucking thing in a fantasy universe, would have made more sense and people wouldn't be laughing at their ignorance.

You are allowed to say "right" on this part of the internet.

She's a Lawful Neutral Cleric

Well yeah, that's the entire point of her character. The brothel scene, her appearance, a cleric with no god, etc etc

The rest of your post is just running with the misinterpretation so I won't address it.

Even though I loved the original, I had no hopes for this at all. It was doomed from the start.

One thing I learned with kikestarter is tha tall these have-beens got run out of the industry for a reason, especially all the RPG makers.

Can't wait to see how Obsidian will fuck up Tyranny. From what I can tell, they're well on their way already, since one of the starting options you can chose is to place your culture of origin as one where women hold and inherit all the land while men can only command ships.

Hopefully both these disgusting shits bomb, and hard.

R-right in the feels, user.

canopy.uc.edu/bbcswebdav/users/gibsonic/Snaiad/snduterus.html

When will you update, Nemo Ramjet? I want more Snaiad shit

Yeah it's hard to disagree. As much as a I wanted a good sequel, we won't be getting it from the people who should be handling it. So like most shit these days you have to keep searching until you find that piece of corn wedged amongst the shit.
Although I thought that Shadowrun Dragonfall turned out pretty fucking considering

SJWs Ruin Torment: Tides of Numenera fun EVERYTHING

It seems more and more devs are virtue signalling and bringing socjus and personal bias into their creations. The actual amount of SJW's in gaming is undoubtedly in the minority, so why do we keep see this shit from devs?! To minimise the amount of complaints from people who may never even buy/play it? This is fucking absurd. Something needs to save us from this mess.

Most game devs have always been liberals, which makes it easy for SocJuicers to worm their way into the industry.

Judging from the scars he is sexually aroused by being knifed in the torso.

kek

but you're not addressing the setting and sourcebooks; you're supposed to be addressing Planescape Torment directly, as shown here

so, let's address some points:

Fall-From-Grace is a cleric in Ps:T. She isn't a character in any of the Planescape sourcebooks so information that she is a paladin couldn't have come from external material. It's just you making shit up.
Or was there a shitty tie-in novel that I missed?
I checked. She's classless in it

Annah isn't okay with it. She's lovesick and will follow you to the ends of the planes, but she's not okay with it

and that is presented as a terrifying notion

Not to mention that Annah will leave if you piss her off enough, not that her ass is useful in anyway. Cleric > Thief any day.

WTF am I seeing here?

procedual generation

That's exactly what is going to happen and it won't be that bad of a thing.

Deviant is something that differs from the norm. Homosexuality and pseudo-bestiality is hardly deviant in the big picture considering how popular they have always been despite what autistic moralist degenerates usually lie.

So no badly designed armor? Good.

I called this shit over two years ago, posted this from the original Planescape: Torment design document numerous times. I told you, the tits are important. When they take the tits away everything goes to shit. Plot is very important, especially in an RPG.

First off, the entire POINT of Fall From Grace (falls? Really?) is that she's not like her kind. Nordom points this out if it isn't abundantly clear. The party is full of people who have fallen out of favor with their kind. Fall is a succubus who is chaste and values knowledge and morality above all else, nordom is a modron, a hive-mind species, but he is an individual and has had his wings replaced with an extra set of arms. The main character is both good and bad and in an attempt to avoid going to hell became immortal and as a result of becoming immortal… was then killed, and now having regained his memories wishes to kill… himself who is a separate entity.

Mate selection, designer genetic engineering or an ice age should each result in lots of light-skinned people with blue eyes.

Unless white governments started importing different looking people to rape their genes into the population for some reason.

As much as I like titties I don't think they are the point where a game goes to shit, I will concede that they are a worrying red flag, but everyone should have known how shit this was gonna be when it was revealed that Numanera was going to be the setting.

God damn, this will probably be the first game where I will feel completely fine playing a Neutral evil character. Especially after hearing about the M-preg machines.

Homos have more acceptance at this point than at any other in history and they're still only 3-4% of the population. It's actually the other way around, you colossal idiot. Autism -and similar conditions- lead to sexual immature people to seek out alternative sex. What you're saying thus is like suggesting it's perfectly natural to want to fuck the robots from five nights at freddy's. In fact, statistically there's probably more furries than there are faggots, not that one form of degeneracy is really preferable in any way.

The question is offensive to who? What's badly designed, and what kind of sociopathic faggot are you to assert your personal taste is the only correct one?

1/10, you got someone

A truly alien world. Continue reading, if you want to know more.

Another alien world is Nereus, if you are into tripods:

sites.google.com/site/projectnereus/home

Fuck off, procedual generated snake oil seller.

Seems like the shills are in overdrive damage control ITT.

Yea, but where are the fuckable aliens?

The thing is, that alone told me the game was going to be shit because it was so far away from the philosophy of the first game. It's considered one of the greatest games of all time, and as you can see it's stuffed with busty women in skimpy outfits.

I've seen it repeated often with other series. As Tifa's breasts were reduced, the FF series got worse and worse. They removed Lulu from FFX-2 and replaced her with flat chested Paine. Tomb Raider is dead, they're trying to make a movie with Alicia Vikkander playing the part now, the redesign of the Valkyrie to basically look like a man in the last Gauntlet and what a total pile of shit that game is. I could keep naming examples.

I'm telling you man, it's all about tits. Tits are always the answer, you're only being delusional to deny the facts.

Correlation =/= Causation
The reduction of titties is merely a side effect of artists, and designers having shit opinions about aesthetics.

Bayonetta doesn't have huge titties, and her games are still great.

I think the manticore in would be perfectly doable.

I think getting someone would warrant at least 3/10.

Though I have to say that a good troll makes sense and I indeed do think that there is some reason in my previous arguments. Especially the one about sexual "deviancy".

I prefer the Codex Seraphinianus

the only games that did "non sexualized armor" right are souls games, where the armor basicly looks the same and is equaly functional.
this on the other hand is pure fucking retardation on every possible level.
AND THE GUY EVEN HAS SCARS ON HIS EXPOSED TORSO. AND HE STILL DOESNT WEAR FUCKING ARMOR.

Not in proportion to the rest of her body, but her body proportions are weird to begin with, and she's giant. Relative to a normal person her breasts would still be giant. Anyway, it's not an issue if the character starts out not being busty, then it's just bad taste on the part of the designer.

When I'm saying it's a death knell is when it's a follow-up to a game which featured busty characters, and the new one simply doesn't.

More like when they shrink the titties you know they fucked up because no fun allowed people have a say now.

about 1% of the population are homosexual, they are just vastly overrepresented in media.

just look at this post for reference retard.

I think he keeps his belly exposed to cut himself. Maybe it's one of those Endless Legend sadomasochist mages that get more powerful the more pain they feel.

Probably more are receptive for homosexual thoughts in certain states. And every 100th human on this earth is still a shitload.

Also, there are non-homosexual deviancies as well. Only a retard expects purity, and only a miserable piece of shit demands it.

>>>Holla Forums

This is WHY I always tell you that you don't want your favourite game to be rebooted IN THE CURRENT YEAR.

(Especially if it's a Western IP, although for what I have seen lately, the Japanese are also starting to get cucked).

I think it's you who needs to run back to your hugbox if you got so triggered by differentiating opinions.

Also, nice derailing.

To be fair, most of today's Holla Forums probably has never played PST or any other original Infinity Engine game.

Words fit for a prophet.

Eh, kill yourself.

Loved PS:T, but never expected it to have a sequel anyway, so at least this doesn't feel like they're shitting on my expectations.

IIRC we had a thread about that some months back where retards complained that there's too much reading in the game

Honestly, the interface is pretty awful to get around.
Which is why I shill this LP whenever I can. Its probably the closest thing to actually playing the game.
lparchive.org/Planescape-Torment/

And that is the leftists idea of diversity.
It's almost as if they had never a proper english education. Or a dictionary at hand when needed.

The point isn't even the boobs per se, or their size, the point is that once they take the lewds out, that's pretty much the canary chocking on toxic fumes and your warning to evacuate the premises.

Any time some cuck starts saying how they didn't want to feature scantly dressed attractive women because their game is for a "mature" audience, what he is basically telling you is that the game isn't being made for the white, heterosexual, male gamer in mind, nor that they want your patronage.

To the left diversity is getting rid of all the white man and breeding the white women with niggers, spics and mudshits, until everyone is a diverse shade of brown skin, brown hair and brown eyes.

And then we can all live in the communist utopia of mudhuts made of shit, where we share everything, even our wives, and nig until the heat death of the universe.

You kill youself.

Also, almost every Planetscape Tournament thread has someone stating that it has lots of reading, which it does. There's no need to get upset about it.

Reading isn't the issue, going through the boring-ass combat to get back to story and exploration is the big issue.

Holy shit you're dumb.

Eh? How?

You sneaky bastard.

There are retards who actually think this is good writing and these are good, deep characters.

If you enjoy the prospect of engaging in bestiality with cetaceans, don't throw stones, buddy.

These chucklefucks don't realize they can't have it both ways. Unless these woman warriors are exceptions forced into physical conflict by exigencies, and equipped with jury-rigged men's equipment, the setting is unrealistic.

If you want a silly unrealistic setting where females fight, do just as well as guys, and do so about as commonly? Sure, go ahead, but please don't pretend _anything_ about your creation is "realistic".

Compared to what?

Nipshit writing? Modern AAA writing?

Yea, compared to those PST is a fucking miracle.

They are less than 1% normally. Can't speak about burger statistics inflated for political reasons.

Nope, PST was just different enough for retards to latch onto it, thinking it great.

You must have numerous examples of writing far superior then. Feel free to begin listing them off and why you feel they're superior.

Doesn't answer my question. What is your example of good writing in games?

Different user, play Geneforge. It's essentially high fantasy Foundation, developed almost entirely by one maniac.

When you spell it out, a lot of the plot sounds really silly, but it's in the execution and the dialog. The conversations were really well-written, funny, and frequently deeply philosophical. It's possible to convince Vhailor he doesn't exist, for instance. Here, there's a screensaver called "Planescape: Torment Meetings" I always used to install first thing on any laptop I got until it stopped functioning with new systems. I googled the text file of the conversations, I'm gonna post some dialog.

TNO: 'Brothel of Slaking Intellectual Lusts?'\What kind of brothel is this?
FFG: I established this brothel to give those lustful fevers that strike the mind more avenues of expression rather than the simply carnal.\Much pleasure can be had in conversation and engaging in the verbal arts with others.
MORTE: Sounds dull.

TNO: Ravel, I have many questions I wish to ask you…
RAVEL: Oh, MORE questions do you have?\The time for MY questions is now, half-man.\Know this and know Ravel's law:\if you do not answer my questions,\no more of your questions will I answer, my precious man.\Step a-lightly with the answers, or the asking shall TEAR you apart.
TNO: Your rules are fair.\Ask your questions, Ravel.
RAVEL: I would know why you traveled here with these others…\know not the place they were traveling to?
TNO: Of course they knew.\Who would not want to travel here to meet with you, beautiful Ravel?\Few opportunities does life provide for such a meeting.\They wished to see if the tales of your power and beauty were true… as I knew them to be.
RAVEL: Ahhhh…\my precious man,\you carry only words…\… but you are WELL armed, indeed.

TNO: What defines justice, Vhailor?\What IS it, really?
VHAILOR: JUSTICE is defined by LAW.
TNO: And what is law, Vhailor?
VHAILOR: LAW is the tool by which JUSTICE is served.
TNO: And what makes the laws, Vhailor?
VHAILOR: LAW is defined by JUSTICE.
TNO: That's a circular argument, Vhailor\- it's meaningless.\You say justice is defined by law, which is defined by justice.
VHAILOR: LAW\ - IS -\ defined by JUSTICE.
TNO: Living men and women make laws, Vhailor\ - are the laws they make 'just?'
VHAILOR: LAWS are JUST.
TNO: But if these laws are made by living men and women\- who, as you've said, are NOT innocent,\then haven't the laws been tainted by their hands?
VHAILOR: NOTHING that lives is INNOCENT.\Yet LAW rises ABOVE the flesh and blood.\FROM IMPERFECTION PERFECTION MAY BE MADE.\UNJUST laws may be REFINED.\BLED OF THEIR EVIL.
TNO: Then you admit laws are not always perfect\- but if these same laws define justice, then isn't justice imperfect as well?
TNO: Vhailor\ - there is NO justice.\All you do in the name of justice is meaningless\ - your LIFE is meaningless.

NORDOM: Attention: Morte.\ A question have I. Do I have free will?
MORTE: If free will means obeying my orders without question, then yes.
NORDOM: Free will does not seem to hold many benefits for a modron.
MORTE: Welcome to the planes, kid.

NORDOM: Attention: Fall-From-Grace.\Do you exert optical gravity?
FFG: Pardon me?
NORDOM: I have perceived you exert a field that forces others to follow you with their eyes. They lack the muscle control to turn away.
MORTE: It's purely voluntary on their part, you idiot. Uh… not that I would know.

FFG: Nordom, you're a quadrone modron, correct? Where are your wings?
NORDOM: Where once there were two wings, there are now two arms. I do not know why I lost my wings.
FFG: It's like you're a little fallen angel.
NORDOM: The theme of 'falling from grace with one's people' coupled with my loss of wings is something that I had perceived and catalogued. I have observed it mirrored in many individuals that I interact with.

FFG: You know, Nordom you are perhaps the cutest little rogue modron I have ever encountered.
NORDOM: 'Cutest' is a subjective term. I prefer the designation 'fearsome cubed warrior.'
FFG: Of course! That's why you're so cute.

Guys I can confirm this as I was at the 2014 dragon con panel for Tides of Numenera. The lead writer who's name I can't remember was there along with another lead and a blonde woman who had something to do with development.

They fielded a question about diversity in the game and the blonde woman answered very eagerly that diversity was a major component of the game. I rolled my eyes and knew the game was probably shit back then.

As a bonus, the following Monday morning, Richard Garriot apologized for not having enough diversity in his Ultima games. He also said he thought Anita was right even if she was a con artist. All this when asked by a blobby-looking social justice mutant.

Both answers were met with thunderous applause.

The really sad part is that they never even bother trying to justify the bullshit. If the setting is magical why not make them champions of some god(dess) of war? Why not make them a product of alchemical experimentation?

If you're going to include female fighters that perform as well as the men then at least put some effort in justify them and adapting the worldbuilding to take into account their existence. Are they an exception to the rule? How many of them are there? How are they treated by different nations and cultures?

But nope, they just stick their heads into the sand and pretend men and women are perfectly equal and nobody would voice any discontent in a medieval society over such skewed gender dynamics.

It's even more hilarious when they start bitching about chainmail bikinis but go LA LA LA when you point out that whining about muh boobplate without addressing the fact women are physically inferior to men is fucking hypocritical.

You were saying something about glass houses, pedo?

Why do these fags always show up

Bikinis blocking attacks against exposed skin is just as realistic as women having the same level of strength as men. It's bullshit that you need a damn good explanation for if you want me to believe it. Most of the explanations that work for women being physically equal to men can also be used to explain why skimpy armor is functional.

Boobs are fine, ass is fine, but the pics you've posted have at least an inch or two of muktuk obscuring their musculature. Just drop the act and admit you need a harpoon to get a date.

If you want to have your jack-of-all-trades race have super strong females, don't call them humans.

What

War. War never changes.

Oh, you're one of those.

You've heard perhaps of gender dimorphism and the hourglass figure being the most fertile?

Nevermind, if it doesn't look like a man you think it's fat. Here, read this and have a walk down memory lane.

February a best.

Get hanged, nigger.

Haha, thats your culture right now faggots, gender fluid shit and safe spaces, we are all laughting at you USA, and clinton is going to win btw, it will be so much fun, watching the terrorist attacks by migrants, i cant wait.

Torment: Ides of the Numalera.

Well, that's a shame but who expected differently. Idiots give in to fads and almost everyone's an idiot.

Shut your whore mouth

Why

Are

You

Typing

A

Faggot

?

The single most common handwave is "magic is a thing, who cares?"
The second most common handwave is "it's sexy, who cares?"
Your explanation has never actually been used in a way that isn't "women are as strong as men but nothing else is different, get over it"

99% of women that get /fit/ and still have decent sized breasts/ass are using implants, sorry to break it to you. The point was trying to make is that women can't do the hourglass figure while also being muscular. There's a balance to be met and being a Muscle Bomber: The Body Explosion contestant is just as bad as being overweight when it comes to looks. Before you bring it up, morbid obesity is on an entirely different level and those blobs shouldn't even be allowed to live that way.

They could have done interesting shit with that like how people now think humans will evolve in the future. People already have an image of what humans will be like based on the current set of trends, it may not exactly be appealing but it makes sense.
And they could even make different branching off species of humans where the above is the urban type, while ones found in the forest and more rural areas have a closer resemblance to modern humans. Based on it seems like they simply decided to take generic anime characters and make them brown.

With the exception of the Smelter Demon armor you are correct.

I'm sorry to break it to you man, but women can work out and not lose the hourglass.
They don't need to do a 100% body work out.

What's more, it shows that you have never been with both kind of women, those who work out and those who doesn't. Those who work out are tighter and can do more in bed meanwhile those who doesnt the only appeal to them is that there is more meat to grab, but a bad quality meat.

They are idiots. There are a lot of design choices that you can make to imply things about your character. If I have an enemy boss who dresses like he is Conan the barbarian, you bet your ass he is going to be a skilled fucker who is hard to hit.

Plus they include them as leaders or members of gangs/bandits, and I'm sorry, but bandits aren't going to end up following or not turning female bandits into gang bicycles at best unless you are talking some amazonian culture or something like they are so fucked out of their mind by a higher power they don't even think of anything but what the higher power wants them to think of.

If I had to guess its not actual thought, but virtue signalling instead.

Why do Alien worlds inevitably end us as magical realms?

Ok
So how does one thing being different mean that internal consistency doesn't apply to anything else
That's like saying that one door in fallout 3 that is half broken but still "locked" is okay because of radiation zombies or whatever

So is the game SJW or not
Gimme a recap of the thread

You forgot the rape "frogs".

Something about those hands doesn't look right. Is she standing on a box and just placing her hands on the bar?

It's just like in my Vietnamese Bamboo Scroll Illustrations!

It's like having children or seniors be just as strong as prime adults, it's clearly superhuman, and would have massive effects on the whole structure of their culture and psychology.

explores the planetology and xenobiology
of a fictional planet called Nereus."
What is the real purpose of this?

RPGs have been ruined by the people who play RPGs the most : fat virgins with no chance of getting laid.
t. Warhammer pro

No shit, most women have to work out to maintain the hourglass. What part of Muscle Bomber: The Body Explosion do you not get? I'm talking about the women who build a ton of muscle. Guess what's hard to maintain when you're building a ton of muscle? Fat. I'll give you three guesses as to what breasts and asses mainly consist of and the first two don't count

You're comparing women having the same strength as men to a literal broken half of a door somehow requiring you to be a master locksmith to open. You're just proving my point.

Curves are to do with bone structure, not fat. You fell for the HAES meme.

You're falling for a meme too if you think bone structure is the only thing that matters. Just like a healthy (read: not overweight) amount of fat doesn't automatically make you properly curvy, neither does a good bone structure alone. Half of what makes you attractive is genetic, the other half is how well you take care of your body.

Try harder, whalewatcher.

But why is that being channeled into cuckoldry, white knighting, and virtue signaling, instead of the sociopathic and repulsive manslut sex obsession it used to?

Gee, I wonder why this happened.

because Tides of Numalenera is already confirmed shit so nobody cares to talk about it?

because Holla Forums is full of faggots?
I really wish shit like this were stopped by the moderation

It's really getting out of hand

THIS
4am and reddit killed Holla Forums

Yes, people shouldn't ruin threads by spamming pics of farm animal erotica.

No, I'm comparing that to bikini armor, which is literally the same thing applied to personal defense

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic
Of course they shouldn't, but just because you're not as bad as a furry doesn't mean it's any less cancerous.

Because they prefer to lap Chad's leftovers rather than staying virgins forever.
Fucktards will never master meme magic.

Alright, maybe so, but does "don't feed the trolls" work against people with sincere shit taste?

That's not the issue here
The issue is talking about something completely unrelated and derailing a thread that might've been interesting to talk about your fetish

Are you telling me you can't find another site that talks about your fetish so you have to talk about it here?
It just seems like a fucking dick move and what really lowers the quality of the board in general

I have no fucking clue why nobody before me reported this when the derailing started, but I suppose the fact that nobody reports rule infractions on Holla Forums is part of the fault as to why the quality has dropped so much and the derailing and porn dumping has become so much more frequent

Fat is always ugly but bone-structure is the determinate of curves

See VVV

Good figure when normal and overweight.

Idpol thread?

What fat tumblrinas and socialists take for granted is the notion that people just sit back and let things run their course. History shows this is absolutely not the case. When whites are backed into a corner they lash out in a monumentous way.

What is far more likely to happen is that whites who have remained racially pure forming an upper elite class that rules over the brown hordes, who worship rare white feautures such as blond hair and blue eyes. Alternatively, we'll get a huge white chimpout when they finally can't tolerate any more and we'll get day of the rope.

This is all very near-future, of course, trying to shoehorn year 2100 issues into year 1,000,000,000 is fucking moronic. Better predictions would be the Earth ceasing to exist or ayy lmao space adventure

you don't sound like a faggot at all

Fixed that for you. Jews won't allow whites to say unmixed, they're too dangerous.

I'd still choose her in her chubbier phase.

Your a weird guy.

No. People make reports. The hotpocketeers just don't give a fuck and/or deem shitposting as "board culture".

Sauce me nigger.

It's almost as if certain people have a vested interest in Holla Forums not shitting on an obviously shit game.

Should someone tell mark about this shit?
This isn't right, there should be a way for us to contact the moderation

why would you think mark would be anti-shitposts? he's one of the most autistic shitposters i've seen

Talking about meta issues is also a guaranteed bumplock, by the way.

Planescape has had different stories of varying quality, so there being a shitty planescape book isnt unique to it.

/tg/ here. Monte Cook has always been a faggot and a terrible game designer. The faggot and his WotC cunt friends did more damage to the RPG hobby than anyone else with D&D 3rd edition.

Beta enablers are our own worst enemy.

People who don't play RPGs think D&D has some merit for being a big boy game with numbers and sheet.

That's where I'd dump her ass.

Jews haven't thought their scheme through either. The only reason Israel still stands is because of repeated Western intervention, yet the Jews are doing everything in their power to break Western hegemony over the world.

What do they think will happen once white nations are so weakened by internal strife, instability and crumbling economies to keep propping Israel up? Do the Jews have enough nukes to keep a billion mudshits at bay?

No, when I imagine the future I imagine Planet Africa, an endless expanse of tin sheet tents and trash mudhuts where niggers and mudshits kill each other with AKs until the ammo runs dry, and then revert to spear chucking.

Take a long, hard look in the mirror you bottom feeder. You're the board that has constant threads about the new World of Darkness and Eclipse Phase.

Whatever these faggots did, you participated in it and welcomed the mutated freaks that would, eventually, oust you out.

Was it worth the feelgood rush you got from being tolerant?

Confirmed for not actually visiting /tg/.
There's no Eclipse Phase thread presently and all previous ones have been about unfucking the lore.
World of Darkness threads focus more on previous and older books, while making fun of the pozzed as fuck newer content from Onyx Path.

Take a look at the boyfriend. He screams nu-male cuck. I bet he gets her to peg him.

Where are you seeing a flat stomach here?

Out of all the shit in /tg/, you are triggered by Eclipse Phase and nWoD?

I gave up on you same as I gave up on Holla Forums. There is no curing cucks.

It's like you're gluttons for punishment.

Nice damage control, faggot.

Not on reddit. You ?

Should I comment on their continued support of Wizards of the Coast and GW?

They're no better than drug addicts at this point, and basically the same as Holla Forums, they let their hobby get ruined and now cower in some dark corner and pretend to find it all oh so funny, pretending it wasn't them that welcomed the hordes of tumblr and kept on tolerating their shit because they'd be the bad guys if they weren't open to diversity.

There is nothing worse than bullied nerds that want to be the "better man" and not be elitist and exclusive themselves.

Whatever helps you sleep at night cucklord.

Those are way better reasons than tolerating the fans of two clusterfuck settings with a sub-par system attached.

You do realize you're posting on a board that has regular threads for steam sales, people who buy shitty localizations, ASSFAGGOTS, CRAPCUNTS, Triple A garbage, and all the other shit that has contributed to the large-scale pozzing of the vidya industry, right?

Holla Forums said the same when I pointed out the Homostuck generals were tumblr breeding grounds.

And here we are today and they have regular Steven Universe threads. There is simply no helping certain demographics, /tg/ and Holla Forums are filled with weak willed cowards that masturbate to themselves sprouting liberal shit.

And yet nobody buys BioWare games.

So lets lower the bar some more? Nah

Not necessarily. I'm just saying this the faggot who is casting stones is sitting in a glass house. He bitches about other boards being ruined because the users didn't rise up and piss and moan like him.

The fuck was Holla Forums going to do? Ban threads about cartoons and comics? Should /tg/ ban discussion of MtG?

This guy is a retard who just wants to feel like he's superior to everyone else.

Yes, or at least not actually make it clear they enjoy tumblr bait.

You have nobody but yourself to blame.

But we are superior to you clowns. Holla Forums as well. We did exactly what tumblr does, we became so obnoxious it made it difficult to ignore us.

CRAPCUNTS is such a forced meme.

It does make me wonder. Europe is experiencing a quiet revival in antisemitism, and it isn't skinheads this time. For all the talk of tolerance and diversity that comes from the managerial caste, everybody knows that when it comes to the crunch these nice words will go unheard. I can only assume that they believe their control over society will never be challenged.

Jews seem to be fleeing to Israel in record numbers, so they are aware of what is happening. One can only wonder why they don't speak out against the Muslims. Considering they are Jews they'd get away with it, unless they actually think this is a good thing for some unfathomable reason.

Do they honestly believe that Muslims won't elect their fellow Muslims into positions of power once they have the required numbers? They, and niggers, have been around for decades, and time and again they either vote as a block or ask their imam for whom to vote.

What I find more scary than the thought that someone is actually orchestrating this mess is the idea that nobody really knows what they are doing and we are just all passengers on the rape train, and there are no brakes.

oh god

Do these people actually have any underlying thought process, philosophical point, or agenda, beyond "fuck you, Dad!"?

DENUVO CONFIRMED

They know their audience well.

They want something to copulate with them.

You are what you eat, I guess.

>1. The first right is that things in the world are scientifically correct and accurate. This is everything to what the earth might really be like a billion years from now (and why it might be like that) to making sure that if we have a picture of someone with armor, then that armor is functional for the activity of the person wearing it.

>2. The second right is a less tangible right, a “do the right thing” type of right. This is a real-world kind of right, a social footprint kind of right, where things like gender and race are depicted with careful attention and honesty. The goal isn’t to make a point about topics like gender or race in and of themselves. The goal is, in fact, almost the opposite: to make a fair and thoughtful treatment of these topics such an inherent part of the game that they combine with all of the other fair and thoughtful elements to create a better world and better gameplay.

Yes, procreation of the white race.

>In gaming, a field that’s still headed by a mostly white, mostly male core group, I appreciate the fact that we are breaking that mold.

This game is so fucked.

The rest of it was garden variety faggotry, but this? This just doesn't make any sense. Are they supposed to be descended from postnuclear cockroaches or something?

Human depiction: Humas of the Ninth World are not, in all likelihood, our direct descendants. While that would be possible (if, for example the humans of our current time traveled into space, continued to reproduce there (or elsewhere) for a billion years and then returned to the planet), it’s not very probable. So where did the humans of the Ninth World come from? That’s up for in-game speculation and research.

What we do know is that the humans of OUR future are likely to move toward a genetic melding — one prediction about the future of the human species is that most people will be multi-ethnic, carrying a blend of features from their various genetic lines. Some scientists postulate that we’ll see less genetic variation as recessive genes find less of a foothold. That would mean less natural redheads and blondes, fewer people with naturally blue eyes, and a larger percentage of the population with darker skin, darker eyes and darker hair.

Most of the humans we’re creating for the Ninth World fall into that genetic blending. While you’ll see a lot of dyed hair, unusual markings and fake eye colors, the majority of Ninth World humans will be multi-ethnic in their genetic background. Why? Because it’s theoretically possible. Because it creates an interesting world. Because it creates a culture where people are divided by things other than race.

Humans, also, as we know, come in many shapes and sizes. In Numenera, you’ll find people with “perfect bodies” (yes, they exist now; they’ll exist a billion years in the future), but they are few and far between. Most people are “normal” — and by normal, I mean short and tall, small and large, healthy and diseased, differently abled, and with differing levels of strength, agility, health and speed.
Just reading this gave me AIDS. Holy shit.

Wew acording to this webm muslims are based

And I fucked up the greentexting.

Armor goes beyond just function. There's cultural significance, status and wealth that does into it as well. I always think of the Picts or Germanic groups who could have fought fully clothed, but choose to go half naked because it was a display of their power. Just with women who will often choose what makes them look better rather than what works. If women were obsessed with function over form, you'd never see a woman wear heels ever again.

Great. Nihilism and narcissism masquerading as virtue.

Then they are aliens which have just so happened to go through convergent evolution to look vaguely like humans? What the fuck do they mean?

Divergent sexuality is only possible in times of luxury. It does not exist in a society which has to wonder how it's going to eat tomorrow. Or how it is going to stop the tribe across the river from raiding, pillaging and raping all their women.

Pic related. My fantasies of revenge against these people who commit sacrilege against everything I hold dear get more powerful every passing week.

reminds me of that zarya lookalike that is full on feminist brainwash

arabs cant fight for shit. israel is safe in that regard

"It's magic, I gotta explain shit."

That's about as deep as I imagine their thoughts went. I mean, a billion years have passed, that's long even in evolutionary terms, yet humans that aren't humans somehow exist and behave in a fashion similar to humans in current year, likely because leftists are on the right side of history now and forever or something, and even look exactly the same, only without any whites around.

Here is a happy song to lift your spirits.

That being said, I'd vote into power whatever fucker wanted to gas them and their families. I don't even give a shit what else he does, just kill these vermin and you're good in book.

Isreal has over 200 nukes so maybe

I didn't think Numenera was this bad.

Reminds me of Darwin IV.

Read the book Expedition, don't watch the made for TV movie ,it's shit.

I thought they had a bit less than 179. Oh shit.

While you are right, Egypt did manage to make significant gains when they played to their strengths. All the sandniggers need to do is send human wave after human wave at the kikes.

Also, Israel is not even remotely self sufficient enough to weather repeated assaults. Mudshits breed like rats, and there's "only" 8 million kikes. Even if Jews achieve a 10 to 1 kill ratio they'll still run out of able bodied soldiers eventually.

All I can say is that whoever loses, we win, hopefully.

Let this be an object lesson as to why you never tolerate leftists in your community.

Is that it? Do they really just throw up their hands and admit none of what they're babbling about is internally consistant or justified?

I don't think I've seen hamfisting this lazy from supposed worldbuilders.

Remember that the entire Arab world has teamed up to invade Israel in the past, and singlehandedly gotten their shit resoundingly kicked in. Multiple times.

In other words, there's only one ethnicity.

Everyone being the same is diversity.

Good thing that in table top games the community, both creators and consumers, can be a hand picked group of half a dozen people.

Identity doesn't matter since you can define it yourself and change it every day to suit your fancy. It as disposable as any consumer good. And that's terrifying.

I would wager they did not even attempt to hash out how humans would have to adapt to changing environmental conditions. We can guess how the world would look after one so many millions of years after tectonic shifts. Selective pressures on humans are not that strong since they possess technology to compensate for the need to adapt.

Oh no, better than that. If is accurate, they canonically aren't supposed to have evolved from humans.

No, they screech bigot in your general direction and hope it shuts you up.

The point is to cook up whatever bullshit justifies non-existence of whites, rampant faggotry, gender "fluidity" and all manner of acceptance of leftist mutants.

And, yeah, while I had been thinking the setting was going to be some pretentious, preachy turd like PoE I didn't imagine it was going to be tumblr incarnate.

I wouldn't say they really teamed up. They decided to invade Israel at the same time, but none of the invading armies was coordinating shit with each other, giving Israel the edge they needed to deal with each one of them individually.

Yet Egypt alone pressed Israel, hard. I'm not disagreeing with you, mudshits are seemingly genetically incapable of waging modern maneuver warfare, being that it is a Western invention and no Eastern people has ever liked waging war in such a fashion (and wouldn't that be a fascinating genetic study?), yet there have been instances where Israel got their shit kicked in, and some speculate that the IDF is not what it was before. Their recent debacles against Hezbollah seem to give credence to these claims.

That's only if you ignore the fact that we are very, very close to being able to modify our own genome at will. Just imagine what humans would do to themselves in a few thousand years of messing with their own DNA, let alone a billion.

Not that it matters since these "humans" aren't humans in the first place.

Straight from the horse's mouth. The cunt that wrote this is a writer for Numenera.
shannagermain2.wordpress.com/2013/01/28/why-i-love-building-the-ninth-world/

Relevant.

If you're interested, there's a book on the subject (or the dissertation it was drawn from). "Arabs at War" by Kenneth M. Pollack, just keep in mind that it was written by a kike that was at one time under investigation for treason and features some heavy bias towards Israel.

Still a great read. If even half the stuff in the book is true it easily explains why Israel repeatedly keeps humiliating the Arab states.

Thats what sub 100 IQ does to your leading people.

I realize OP was no better, but have some decency:
archive.is/7ubcL

Anyway, I was more curious as to whether such "because I said so!" self-contradictory setting "design" was actually part of the slightly older pen & paper game.

It's why I am not THAT concerned and convinced the 'migrant' crisis is doomsday for the west. A short burst of total war and they would crumble on impact.

So the worst they could do is purge the weakest sticks of the mighty faggot?

It is bad due to the fact that they outbreed the local population by a wide margin, for every child a Swede has they have ten. In open conflict they obviously lose but the "Syrian" migrant crisis isn't an open conflict.

I'm sorry.

The problem isn't their military ineptitude, it's the fact they outbreed the natives at an alarming rate.

The West lacks the political will to seek out a confrontation, most of the populace content to wait things out, hoping for the best. Problem is, there is not "for the best" in this scenario, by 2050 they'll outnumber the natives and will have permeated into every facet of society, from politics, to academia, to police and the military.

That's when it will become impossible to generate enough momentum to chase them out, even if you did have enough young people to do it (which is not as likely as you may think).

They'll rape and pillage the inner cities for a few weeks, but the reserves will pile in from the country. The police, military and superior air power will allow whites to besiege cities and starve them out. Cities only have on average 3 days worth of food to keep on the shelves. Longest I bet they could possilbly last is 10 years.

Holla Forumsack detected. Kill yourself.

What a surprise, the Swede is also a furfag

Kobolds are ok, but fuck you for posting furries.

I'll be glad when Holla Forums hunts you faggots down.

good tactic is to leave cities for countryside

They don't have access to those IPs

How else would you recommend mocking someone who whines about "deviant sexuality"?

The thing is that if big cities fail I might be slightly fucked because I'm an insulin dependent diabetic and need a lot of medication to remain somewhat balanced. I just hope no shit happens until they find a cure to diabetes and I can finally live free in the mountains.

Just ignoring them? You are still are a faggot for posting furries when kobolds must be fucked by superior humanoid cocks.

>shannagermain2.wordpress.com/2013/01/28/why-i-love-building-the-ninth-world/
Read this thing. He is lying. He doesn't want to be creative, but instead he wants to virtue signal.

Game will also be shit. It is not being made to be great story and great game. It is many political statements for people to virtue signal.

Why games became so shit?

That implies the (((people))) in charge would ever allow such a thing before the Muslims just Zergling rush Europe from the inside-out.

As people have mentioned, they get demoralized easily, and they have motivation, the promise of 72 virgins, to go to war well before they should. You are right that they are trying to push that off as much as they can, but I can see them trying to use a muslim uprising to push the new combined EU arms and salvage that attempt at eroding the borders.

Another scenario to worry about is whenever the economy in the US finally crashes and drags the rest of the world with it.

That's only when there's love involved, user. Do you think Rezzic wanted to be fucked by furries?

smh

Are you fucking implying that fit womens asses are implants?

ISIS is aligned with Israel though.

They aren't dubs/trips/quads unless they are at the end. Come on, man. This is shit you learn in lurk moar 101.

Sexual deviancy doesnt bother me, what annoys me is people pushing for it in the media, presenting it in an exclusively positive light, and pretending to be oh so progressive.

I dont demand purity, i demand that the 1% fags dont try to convince poeple tht they are in some way better than the rest because they are special.

ISIS also can't fight worth shit. The only reason they won so much territory in Iraq is because the Iraqi army kept running away.

Whenever they meet a competent (by sandnigger standards) army they both grind to a halt and default to attrition warfare, much like Iraq and Iran did.

Also, there's the fact the US has a policy of containment towards them, they want to funnel them into Syria to topple, or at least weaken, Assad. As for their link to Israel, you are partially right. They are really a creature of Saudi Arabia, but Saudi Arabia, Israel and the US share a common interest in wanting to weaken Iran's influence in the region, a key part of which is Syria.

This is all a part of the cold war between the Shiites and Sunnites, represented by Iran and Saudi Arabia respectively, their fight to become the next great power in the Middle East and Saudi Arabia's effort to prevent Iran from building their oil pipeline.

Acceptance of sexual deviance should bother you. Faggots are not healthy for a society, they are mentally ill.

But that's all faggots are about. They have nothing else going for them except the fact they fuck other men in the ass and catch AIDS all the time. It's insane how such a tiny percentage of the population can get this much representation in media, despite the fact that the primary demographic, heterosexual men, wants nothing to do with them or their disgusting faggotry.

What's wrong with presenting sexual deviancy in a positive light? I get your dislike for those claiming sexual deviancy is superior to non-deviants, but is non-supremacy positivity all that bad?

Wasn't this supposed to come out in 2014?

How about faggots go and make games geared towards themselves?

Why should I have to tolerate their insanity?

heh typical shit day at Holla Forums nothing new

That's because the primary demographic, upstanding heterosexual men, such as yourself, are a bunch of cuck coward fags.

So epic 30+ lvl druids then.

But that's wrong. You give Annah good punch daggers and she wrecks everything in her path. Just don't be a kike and give her enough protective items so she won't die from 3 hits.
Grace, on the other hand, is a liability, especially if you keep party AI on.

Don't forget

>4/5
WHAT THE FUCK

Sweden is almost there, they almost memed it into existence

To be fair, he realized it was a typo almost immediately after that post. I actually sort of feel sorry for the guy getting swept up in such a faggy social environment, since he's a decent dev and has resisted going full dogfucker in spite of his game's anthro characters, but it really serves him right for appeasing bullies at all.

To be fair there's a lot of places where rape is much more common
They really bring the quota up

Thank fuck

3/5 is still bullshit, fam

Absolutely, but at least the party line being forced down the throats of cowards like him isn't >50% yet.

Nope.

I guarantee you if /cow/ made an effort they'd find out he is a full dogfucker. He has all the marks of a furry.

Wait a sec, I didn't read your post close enough. I've thankfully never seen anyone seriously pushing numbers higher than "one in four".

Oh no, there's a fag in a game?

Shit man, people have married dragons in D&D. As long as the sexuality parts are thematically appropriate and aren't so obsessive in the game as to come off as obnoxious and proselytizing, why even care?

Below average mechanics-wise, it's setting and plot is pretty much Schlomo's Rise to Power. I call it "Golemforge" now.

3/5 is more than 50%, user

Yeah, like I said, I've never seen that number proposed.

Except this is probably what is going to happen.
I didn't realize a future you don't like is SJW.
I guess if a game that depicts realistically how the world is today you would also call it SJW because it's filled with fags and niggers.

The earth is actually only able to support animal life for another ~500 million years.
After that the sun will start expanding raising earths temps to the point where most animal life wont be able to survive.
What does survive will be simple animals at the bottom of earths oceans but eventually they will die too.

Even ignoring the Numenera-specific statement about "humanity" in their setting almost certainly being 100% unrelated to people, there's two imaginable angles to attack this:

Genetic engineering, transhumanism, etc. Racial characteristics would be decided by design, sex might even be discontinued entirely as a waste of time in favor of direct brain stimulation, recognizably human or biological bodies may become passé.

Migration would become too difficult, causing gene pools to isolate, distinct races to emerge, and evolutionary pressures to act. Deviant sexuality would be a useless liability in the face of high child mortality, and fierce competition from rival cultures.

I don't see what changed.

Consensual sex that was later regretted because the woman in question is a worthless whore who lets emotion override critical thought is not rape.

I said purely possitive. Imagine heterosexual relationships were always portraied positive. No tension, no problems, just sunshine and self congratualtion for beeing so great.
Its the easiest way to make something look boring, obnoxious and annoying.

They jumped on the feminist bandwagon. If it was just fags no one would give a shit, its the women that support them that got them where they are now.

So the issue is with bland, shitty writing of characters without personality.

Yes, but that is the consequence of political correctness and agenda pushing. Always.
Dont get me wrong there are plenty of shitty badly written games without this, but if a game dev endorses "progressive ideals" the game is 100% guaranteed to be badly written boring shit.

WOW
I'M SHOCKED
I hope they never get their sick claws on timesplitters

That's ridiculous. Dragon Age: Origins had pretty damn good characters. The gay sex options were tastefully written as well.

Nordom: Attention, Fall-From-Grace. I wish to address your body.
Fall-From-Grace: I beg your pardon?
Nordom: Your body. Your form. Your reason for selecting it. Why?
Fall-From-Grace: Why..? I suppose I find it comforting. Besides, I rather like the wings.
Nordom: It would be more practical for you to assume the form of a modron. It is 13.27% more efficient; give or take +5.2%.
Fall-From-Grace: (gently flirting) Why, Nordom… are you trying to court me?
Nordom: It was not my intention to initiate legal action against you.

Don't make me miss that stupid box.

Morte: Hey Nordom, knock-knock.

Nordom: Why do you persist in addressing me as a door?

Morte: It's a joke, you stupid polygon! You're supposed to answer "Who's there?"

Nordom: I know who is there. It is you. Why would I ask a question when I already know the answer?

Morte: Just forget it.

I feel like I've got him too late in my only full playthrough. Also, installing Quinn's "fix"pack was a mistake.

THIS!

Thats also why every nerdy related hobby is SJW shit, because they're nerdy hobbies.

Most Holla Forumsirgins imply that the vidya industry was ran by alpha as fuck right-wing conservatives back in the day but then SJWs from the outside invaded and made them submit or killed them. But in reality, almost everyone in the industry have always been leftist nerdy betas.

Was watching the que most of the day and took a break for an hour to watch gundam. don't lie, you didn't report anything

You're projecting your desires, Holla Forums. Gaming has been left-wing because the right wing and conservatives have shit on nerds and gaming in various forms hardcore for decades.

That said, gaming never actively discouraged right-wingers from coming in. Always seemed to be "the more the merrier" kind of thing.

The fuck have you been smoking? Monte Cook hates Sorcerers with a passion! Why do you think they get their second and higher level spells one level later than wizards? Because he sees them as no true mages, that's why!

Real original.

PsT is simply a crappy game. The only thing that makes it bearable is the (for some) interesting setting/story

Lel.

lol