Other urls found in this thread:

storify.com/_SCW_/the-hiroyuki-2ch-scandal
boards.4chan.org/vip/
exhentai.org/g/722000/469462215d/
twitter.com/infinitechan/status/783430158707417088
nhentai.net/g/89468/
monafont.sourceforge.net/index-e.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does someone have that satirical image of 4chan in the future? It had "Obama 2024, just one more term!" on it. So far it looks like that is actually the way it's heading.

Use the fucking catalog.

V I D E O G A M E S

this is a not so stealthy LOL thread

What did he do to 2ch exactly?

Can it, autismo.

What nips always do.

get bombed?

storify.com/_SCW_/the-hiroyuki-2ch-scandal

I shouldn't spoon feed you, but since you got dubs, I'll do it.

Really makes you think.

heh

So it's p2p Holla Forums

LOL

Wow, 4chan getting micro-transactions. Do you think they'll somehow rationalize it as

Dude is a masterwork jew and he's note ven a jew.

it's a step towards 4chan becoming something awful since the paying customers would have the louder and more say in how the site runs

Are passfags really a thing now in halfchan?

Fucking asian kike.

And this is where I have to finally draw the line. I used to lurk (not post anymore) around /trv/ since I always found it interesting, but this is the beginning of the end for 4ch.
I still feel bitter whenever I read moot's 10th anniversary post. It ended with something along the lines of here's to another 10 years or so. Yeah, right.
After he sold out and left everything to fucking Hiroyuki of all people I thought of it as absurd but eventually just accepted it. But now this breaks my expectations even further. The gold account meme is now going to be a reality.

Finally rest in pieces, 4ch

Wait, what? Yotsuba isn't on the 404 pages anymore? And there's ads on them? Damn.

Poor Yotsuba is very clearly being kicked out by 4chan. Now she's just a little kid who got rejected by her home site.

Will 8ch adopt her?

yotsuba is below the ad

Amen to that. I am scared that 4ch's death will mean they will spread out elsewhere, though. I think of it as a necessary evil at this point, because if it's gone we'll be having a 'bad thing leaving empty space for something even worse' situation.

Are you sure thats a good idea?

Not just ads, but malware ads!

She needs an eyepatch, but otherwise yeah she can come over to play

Come on I event went there to check
boards.4chan.org/vip/

In other news
>SJIS tags
Can't wait for them to wrap around the original meaning of the AA so much that 2ch spits on them

It's very real. See for yourself.
boards.4chan.org/vip/

SJIS tags?

She never left my heart to begin with.

Must've put her back in as a footnote after the complaints.

You mean letting the crazies of the mental asylum out & watch them seep through many sites?

I thought about it, and I'm not really worried. Most of the ones who came from Reddit, or Gaia, or Tumblr, will probably be content to go back to them. Or they'll hear about Holla Forums and Google it…which takes them to Holla Forums.pl, not us. Most of these people can't even figure out exhentai, at this point. Most won't be smart enough to make their way here, I think.

She needs a home, user.

What even is this SJIS tag thing      ∨            ∧_∧     ∧_∧  (´

Watch him add audio support for WebMs in /vip/ next.

Give me a moment to think about it…

This is only the begging in fact I can bet its going to get worse and worse from here. People feel aplogetically linked to the site so they won't leave, They'll accept any sort of bad treatment thrown down upon them. And this is where I won't get the users. Cause in the end, I used other imageboards than 4chan alongside it over the years I was never so desperately in love with the site that there was no leaving.

It ends not with a bang but a whimper.

Yotsuba is diseased, rotten to the core after (((moot))) and Hiroshima got to her.
There's no saving her. Just let her go.

It's allready happened. They're willing to accept anything out of the site at this point.

I exclusively used 4chan for around 8-9 years, but when Moot started censoring five guys/gg I was more than ready to jump that sinking ship.

Don't bully!

4chan Gold Account is a legitimate thing now, yes.

That doesn't mean they were needed to post in a board. It's sad that this is the note 4chan is going out on, but I guess it's expected from Hiroshimoot considering he did this thing back with 2ch and Nico Nico Douga from what I hear in terms of panicking the community

Do NOT say mean things about the Yotsuba.

Hehe… The thing to note is, how long have people been relying on imageboards? I was on 4chan during its first goddamn week, and compared to other forums, it was paradise. I could post pictures and not have to sweat about what it would do to my limited webspace and bandwidth, and there was little in the way of egofaggotry. Well, after the first few months. But then it came back with a vengeance. I learned that shit doesn't really matter, but that kind of attitude does not fly on regular forums and social networking communities. Unless the majority are imageboard refugees. And you know how the "refugee" issue went over in Germany.

I hope the throngs that leave halfchan this time around, shit everything up and take it all down a few pegs. Or burn it all down. Whatever.

I knew the second Moot announced the pass that this would eventually happen, even if it wasn't Moot that actually implemented it.

Part of me is feels vindicated now that the site is dying like it is, but I'm also concerned about the future after JapKike runs halfchan into the ground and refugees start pouring into Holla Forums (most will probably flock to Reddit and such but we'll still see a fair share of the refugees being one of the biggest chans next to halfchan itself). Sure, we've been getting halfchan rejects on and off for a while now but that pales in comparison to what will happen when halfchan eventually kicks the bucket.

every time

Part of me feels*

It's just that comics and cartoons keep changing. For the worse.

UNSOLICITED OPINIONS ON ISRAEL

He actually does really good vanilla.
exhentai.org/g/722000/469462215d/
This one is heartwarming. A guy having loving, passionate sex with his quadruple amputee coworker

Some people will leave over this, but a huge portion will stay and eat whatever shit is being passed to them. The biggest hope is that a portion don't want to take it anymore and it breathes a wave of life across the world of alt imageboards.

But don't expect some of the little kids who are trying to focus on their pepe collections and telling everyone to fuck off like some sort of a parody of an internet user to acutally move on so easily, it won't work like that.

I've seen this image a million times and this is the first time I caught that, kek

HAHA HORY SHIT ITS REAL

jfc Moot swindled Hiroshima hard on buying 4chan kek

(((Reddit meme)))

The only other "vanilla" one I remember from him was the girl in the wheelchair. Why is that the only sort of vanilla he can do?

Because amputee girls are cute. They're wounded, both on the inside and out, and need a man's tender touch to help them.
I meant the sex is vanilla, it's not rape and there's no prolapsing cervixes or whatever.

look. if they didn't leave during the whole 4chan Holla Forums getting cucked hard by moot and its massive site wide censorship they are not leaving 4chan. its hilarious to watch these from the sidelines though

but she is not his daughter

I hold no illusion that the majority, or even a substantial portion will leave, but that those who are not yet beyond redemption will see the light, learn more, and get their mind righted.

I used to believe what was on TV news. Thank fuck for imageboards showing me every side of a story.

Nice ASCII cat art.

i dont have to do anything you say

Because he's a sick freak, dude.

Yeah, sadpanda is really liberal with that tag for some reason.

You can't put the Genie back into the bottle.

Vivian is the daughter of Holla Forums

PREMIUM BAG OF SHIT

twitter.com/infinitechan/status/783430158707417088

Dilf as in "Dad", not Daughter. They use it for males 30+, the same way that they use MILF.

I'm aware. But the operative word is "dad". Being old doesn't make you a milf, it makes you a cougar.

I needed a good chortle.

nhentai.net/g/89468/
he does a lot of rape and wierd shit, but the vanilla is quite good

Yes of course I am a jew because I pointing you using a normalfag meme, what's next being called a kike because I called you a faggot for posting an image with a 9gag watermark?

no need to be angry, my semitic friend. Let's try to say that Holla Forums shits all the threads so we can shill better next time.

reddit memes are a-okay as long as they align with my political stance

I always saw it as more of a twitter meme myself. Just as indicative of normalfaggotry of course.

I don't like slutty girls like that. The guy was pretty cool though.

Gee, why would people think this site was fucking awful and leave by the droves

We left.

Her type is especially heinous.

All right guys, I've made up my mind on whether or not we adopt Yotsuba…

I say we should.

Not bad.

Hey, if we took their mascot, would we be NTRing 4chan?

Man, look at those people trying to defend it. I used to know a few of them, too. Some of those guys used to be pretty cool. But I suppose they wouldn't be twitterfags if there wasn't something wrong with them. It's still bittersweet all the same.

Only if we fuck her.

And we don't want that

Right?

Poor kid already got abandoned by halfchan, it would be wise to not traumatize her more. Shes gonna need time to cope

After that can we fuck her?

Fuck off.

Absolutely would tenderly love.

Now that's the oc I wanna see.

Reported

YOTSUBA ADOPTION WHEN

You can't shield her forever, user. Sooner or later she's gotta mature.

Make her an /ara/ and I'll fuck her

Actually, would Yotsuba even get along with Viv?

Why not just give her hugs & headpats and when she gets to be a teenager, then you can teach her the magic of sex.

Just fill this out.

Reminder that the people defending Yotsuba and wanting to take her for ourselves are halfcuck refugees trying to subvert Holla Forums and make it more like cuckchan
Any attempt at making ourselves at all like cuckchan should be seen as the subversion it is
By taking Yotsuba, you're signalling to all the halfcancer that they can come over here and treat it like halfchan. It'll be just like "home" to those faggots. Soon enough, we'll end up flooded with cancer, and Holla Forums will go to hell because of it.

Sure they would. Vivian gets along with Gilda, who got abandoned by Reddit. Why wouldn't she get along with the girl from her original father site?

Fuck you it's mine

99.99% of the people here are "refugees." Many of us been here since the first exodus, that doesn't make us better than people who came here months ago. Don't be a dildo.

I dunno user, even with the halfchanner influx, I don't think we can get any more than the 100% saturation of cancer we already have.

You're right about the yotsuba thing though.

Everyone here is a halfchan refugee you dumbfuck.

I only came here because some annoying edgy faggot yelled at me in tf2 a year ago. I've never even been on 4chan

All right

I'll fix it

No wonder you sound like a complete faggot then.

Step up, senpai.

Why not have another mascot instead of yotsuba?

Well there ya go. There is no "secret club" around here, although if the new Internet registrar has their way, we might become a "muh secret club."

You mean like Vivian?

Do you even Japanese, you fuck?

The refugees I'm talking about are the fags coming over because of the latest shit that's going on at cuckchan
I've only ever heard leftists use that as an insult, so I'm gonna assume you are one and call you a fag.
Fag.

We're of Holla Forums, first and foremost. We left our cuckchan heritage long ago, during the first exodus. We didn't try to bring Yotsuba then, they shouldn't be bringing her now.
These fags are trying to bring halfchan with them when they migrate, and in the end this place is going to end up just like it if we sit idly by and let Holla Forums be subverted.

Why not both, or all three? This isn't a Queen of Holla Forums thing, this isn't a waifu thing… We don't have to be monolithic.

There, nerd.

Shitposters tend to forget that part probably because they weren't here longer than a week ago themselves

Go ahead and call me a leftist, I'll call you a shiteating fairy cunt and we'll both go along our merry way. You shiteating fairy cunt. Go twinkle toe dance among your forest of cocks, you fucking prancing cocksucker.

Its deeper than that. You see, Yotsuba's four-tails is actually linked to 4chan's logo through memetic imaginery. Not only will accepting Yotsuba cause a bigger influx of refugees but it will also subvert already existing 8chners through subersive imaginary(Again, fourtails) which has very strong effects such as making people pledge allegiance to Moot/Hiroyuki or increased requests to destroy the multiple board system.
If this continues, not only 8ch will be destroyed, but the very idea of it. We need to destroy Yotsuba through imaginery of Kek destroying Yotsuba, a subspace ripple fight will form and cause intensifying tensions, but since Kek is a bigger meme due to being a ancient god it will out-oldfag Yotsuba and end the greater subversion and cause a great 4chan exodus which will destroy social barriers in meatspace and cause greater RNG non-randomess to favor Trump.

You people don't even know your counter-subversive anti-shilling cultural interbisections, how do you ever hope of subverting SJWs?

Go away.

Yeah its not a secret club. People can assimilate to here, we can take yotsuba if we want. We're going to keep doing what we want and we're going to make 4chan pay for it.

The Office of Adoption of Abandoned Japanese Animes is having an internal clusterfuck right now. Do we go with first some first serve, correct date (timezone?), prettiest type, or most official looking?

Oh, fuck it. I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 100. Closest wins a living 4 leaf clover. GO.

Go back to reddit.

I'm not even sure what that means, but I like the bravado.

Let's talk about the constant need to cry about Reddit, 4chan, Something Awful whenever we don't like something if you want to talk subversion. Hell, we can talk about how 4chan migrants completely subverted the tiny userbase Holla Forums had before us leading into present-day Holla Forums if you want to go further back.

You're a fucking idiot.

I don't know how long you've been around, but halfchan was my home on the internet for almost a fucking decade. I'll take every last inch of it I can salvage.

Closest to a number you arbitrarily decided in your head? This sounds like the guess a number game in Las Vegas, anyone who falls for that shit is a fool.

The last two digits in my post number.

Whatever happened to using Nano for Holla Forums?

Nano is hotwheel's waifu, not site mascot

died with hotwheels

The guy who uses a machine to get around took a machine for his waifu… Gee, I wonder why…

I already posted two images of Yotsuba in a wedding dress; it doesn't get more official than that.

Kind of went south in favor of board-tans, as well as Hotwheels as a defacto site-mascot.

Time's up. I multiplied my favorite number (which is 17) by 4 and got 68. 54623f wins. You had the prettiest type anyway. Congratulations "Holla Forums" on your new "Yotsuba".

Changed Yotsuba's eyepatch position.

Thanks!

Let's hope meme magic doesn't take this one seriously. The last thing we need is for Obongo to suspend elections this year.

That's pretty arbitrary. So what about the marriage approval?

I would say that someone needs to redraw her as a teenager with blue hair in a infinite loop now

That is a good idea, it has been more than 10 years for Yotsuba.

I'm curious to see how the hair would look like in infinity shape.

She's got these laces on her hair that kinda look like an infinite symbol.

Kind of like this?

I SMELL SOMETHING AWFUL

Better picture

Huh? Oh sure. Have a wife.

They don't even do comics anymore. It's all fucking kids tv shows.

reminder that yotsuba is stuck in some shitter anime that no one cares about and will never get the anime she actually desrves

Nice.

TV shows about fucking kids, eh?

You clearly don't get the principle behind it
MEME
magic

Not "single image referencing something magic"

If Steven Universe is anything to go by, given the show's inordinate focus on fusion which is a mild allegory for general partnership, sex included off the top of my head despite fulfilling no reproductive purpose.

It's always the stupid shit that gets me.

Didn't Fatty Universe get conceived by his fat cow mom kissing his fat cow dad, and then she like died so he could be born, because she literally had to die so that he could take her gemstone to live…?

Something convoluted along those lines, I've seen reports ranging from that bit about needing her gemstone to live to that the transformative stress of having a human womb for nine straight months was so much she kind of fell apart and gave Steven her gem as a hail mary. Probably the first one, but I wouldn't doubt the second one since even the show doesn't know what the hell its rules on transformation are, or really what the rules for gems in generals are since they change at the drop of a hat depending on whether the team feels like adhering to them or not.

Will Jim tell us tales about this yellow Jew? Surely his past will tell us what he's thinking now.

I never understood that. Is it pro or against Israel? Surely the fact that it is leftism, that despises zionism at its core is against?

I always figured UOOI was a meme by the left to satirize or mock people who blame jews for all the worlds problems, so they use that line as if it somehow shames or silences people who blame the jews for fucking things up.

A lot of you are forgetting that some of the boards on 4chan really aren't that bad. It's really just the major boards that are fucking terrible.
Holla Forums, Holla Forums, Holla Forums, etc are awful, but there are a few boards on there that are capable of having intelligent discussion.
Whereas the mirror boards on Holla Forums don't have enough of a userbase to have any type of meaningful discussion about certain topics.

Outside of Holla Forums and Holla Forums, this site is pretty dead.

I don't really care about 4chan, I never used any boards aside from Holla Forums until I migrated over to Holla Forums, and then I just stuck with Holla Forums until the Exodus.

But Holla Forums is the only board on Holla Forums that seems to have even a fraction of the traffic that 4chan's boards get. Holla Forums has so many more boards than 4chan (because everyone wants to be captain of their own ship), and 99% of them are fucking dead, not because there's so many boards, but because the only board who really adopted Holla Forums was Holla Forums.

4/pol/ is okay, even being political-Holla Forums works out for it and I certainly prefer it to the Trump cult and imkampfy/therealmoonman here on Holla Forums. Most days 4/pol/'s catalog and 8/pol/'s catalog look similar bordering on identical, but 4/pol/'s got a far more relaxed and less paranoid bent to it.

Back in my day those were called trial boards.

I don't think anyone's doing that, but sure, go ahead and generalize like that.

Is enacting all the ludicrous aspects of a refugee crisis intentional?

maybe you should have made sure instead of also generalizing like that

Well, I'll be seeing you fags in another thread.

Remember to meme responsibly & & keep your head up in the darkest of times.

It's hard keeping your head up for 3 years straight, how much longer must this go on?

I feel those mods do need some criticising, but every time it seems to be done vocally it's always some shitposting reason like evalion or the mummy posters in brit/pol/. I wonder if they ask them to act up so Holla Forums doesn't feel like going after them that much since they were getting rid of that shit thus making them seem better than they are.

November is close, user.

Life is a neverending battle, you only get one life, meme responsibly.

Reminder how to find halfchan users.

aka bigoted retard

That's a real lowball number. There was a double digit population of people here before the Exodus. Hotwheels was desperate, which is why he invited all of 4chan to come over.

When we got here the site could barely handle all the posters, then there was the DDOSes by 5 Guys and her friends in high places. To quote a real stale meme, we've seen some shit.

Refugees and boats in the same sentence really triggers my Australianism

I can't imagine why user.

Does he even have feeling in his lower extremities?

wew
e e
w w

e
w w
   e

20BUX

thanks for the tip, friendo

did you rike it

not even 4chan likes that shit
hiro needs to off himself

Some user made a script that let you save images with the unix timestaps like before. I don't like using it though since it doesn't work with another addon I have that lets me save to specific folders.

Isn't it just that his spine does a loop-the-loop?
I'm pretty sure he still feels and takes many drugs because of it.

My main problems with them are the enforcing of the Trump cult (give it enough time and you'll get banned if you go against the Trump dogma for long enough with some spiel about "thank you for correcting the record :^)") and I think it was imkampfy's attempt to try and take over that bunker Holla Forums elsewhere sheerly so he could be in charge of it, thankfully by the time he'd gotten to it it'd already been claimed. There's also /polmeta/ where I know for a fucking fact it's one of those two that makes it their mission in life to spam "MODS = GODS" all across the board and post smug anime girls with canned responses to anybody who would complain about grorious moddu.

I'm factoring in some Reddit exodii from Gamergate and such and people who just bumbled in on their own. I'd probably put it at somewhere around 85% to 88% if I put a bit more thought into it.

B
U
X

`7MMF' A `7MF'`7MM"""YMM `7MMF' A `7MF' `MA ,MA ,V MM `7 `MA ,MA ,V VM: ,VVM: ,V MM d VM: ,VVM: ,V MM. M' MM. M' MMmmMM MM. M' MM. M' `MM A' `MM A' MM Y , `MM A' `MM A' :MM; :MM; MM ,M :MM; :MM; VF VF .JMMmmmmMMM VF VF

Whacked out on painkillers for some time, if I remember right. That + apathy = he stopped caring about the site and now Codemonkey rules.

Ah that's fucked.

We pretty much collect little girls at this point anyway. Holla Forums is a sort of wayward home for mascots. (Occulass and Ouya-tan not shown)

Fucking aa doesn't seem to be working for some reason

oooooo oooooo oooo oooooooooooo oooooo oooooo oooo `888. `888. .8' `888' `8 `888. `888. .8' `888. .8888. .8' 888 `888. .8888. .8' `888 .8'`888. .8' 888oooo8 `888 .8'`888. .8' `888.8' `888.8' 888 " `888.8' `888.8' `888' `888' 888 o `888' `888' `8' `8' o888ooooood8 `8' `8'

>implying you won't see it tumblr down because of your negligence and wonder where it all went wrong

Very nice.

This is now a shitty ascii art thread

___ __ /\ )_ \ (__) / \ \ \ /_/\_\ ) ) ) ) __ __/ / (__) )__/

FUCKING WORK, YOU TWAT

But seriously, halfchan apologists fuck off. Your site is shit and no matter how much you defend it, you won't change the minds of the people who already left.

You don't have to be missing an eye to wear an eyepatch.

It bothers me more than it should when the only signs of disagreement I get anymore are something about shills, jews, or Correcting The Record.

People tell me that millions of immigrants from shit countries is fine because "why would they leave only to ruin their new home?"
Because they were the problem with their old home.

My asky
It's a cyclops kitty. Please rate.

You're using the wrong formatting

They're more trying to justify to themselves a reason they're still using the site rather than to other people.

Who the fuck is defending 4chan, dude?

彡 ⌒ ミ  彡 ⌒ ミ 彡 ⌒ ミ   (´・ω・)   (・ω・`)  彡 ⌒ ミ    ( ´・ω)  (∪ U)   ( つと ノ  (ω・` ) | U彡 ⌒ ミu-____彡 ⌒ ミ  (∪ 彡⌒ ミ   You gonna get raped  u-u (  ´・) (  (⌒ (´・ω・`)\  (・`  )     (   ∪  \ ヽノ(,,⊃⌒O~⌒ヽと   ノ        `u-u'    \ //;;;::*:::*:::*:::*:ヽ`u-u' 彡 ⌒ ミ          彡⌒ ミ( (:::;:*彡⌒ ミ:::*::*:彡 ⌒ミ(ω・` )    彡 ⌒ ミ (   ) \::;;;::(   ) *:::*::(・`  )と  )         (  ´・) (  ∪   \ι   ) ─~と   ) - u'     | U)  `u-u'       `u-u'  ̄ ̄~.`u-u'

To be honest, nobody is defending cuckchan, as a matter of fact we're laughing at it.

If there's still an eye under there, she's fucking out.

Damn thats good.

Take a look, nigger.

I get called British sometimes.

Holla Forums loves memeing and swearing up and down it's completely valid debate in the same stroke, always has and always will.

,、_  /, -┐  \                             , -.、_ノ_ r'Y,... イ 7   i                            ,/   \'ー- ̄_` ー⊥i    |                          //         ` 、! `ヽ、  !                        / /             \ ',\゙,                       〃 ,'    ,   ヽ       ヾ、 ヾ;、                      〃  {    :!\   ヽ,       \ ヾ 、__,ィ                      /   ハ,    ';:::::i、  ゙!\  、     ヽ ゙,  ./                     ,'    ! ゝ,   ',::::| \ ゙! \ ヽ     ヽ i ̄  r‐、                 ,' ,   { ,' \  ヽ:|  \l _,. -\',  ヽ  ヽ!  ゙、. ヽ                i i   ! ,'  ヽ\ '、 _, ,ニ゙_ニ、_ ヽ   !'、  i\  ヽ ゙、               ,イ |   i'V,`≧ミ\ ヽ;ヽ 'ツ〃)`ヾ'ィi'  ,i ', .ト、\_   ',  ',      _       / ! ,i  :|У〃)`ヾ、 \ヽ  ゙ {:イ゚r、::} ハ ,イ- 、: l゙, ` ー=-    ',  ゙、    / .)     //! ハ  :!i{ {:イ゚r、::}   ヾ、  乂;;;;、ツ リ / レ⌒.},ハ,    !  ',   /  /    / '´  ! ! ヽ ',ヘ乂;;;ゝ'  .;    ´ ´ ´ /イ h , i'  ',      _     !  ',   {_  !  _,/'´    ヾ,  ゙!ヾ、´ ´    ゙         ,/! i'ノ /   ヽ    ∧ヽヽ    _」 -‐ ',  }  {        ,     } ト、     r―-、     〃i Lイ 、    \ー ' ,ノ.ノ }   i'´    ヽ_i  !      ,イi ィ   /! :|ヽ`    { /  ゙i     ノ/ !  \     ` <ニ -'/  ノ -―=、  V   ゙!      { :i, {:L_,/ .! i  \   ヾ,   ノ   //'  ! 、  ` 、_  __,.ノ  {     '、 )   i      ヽ ゝ‐'   レ'    }` 、   ̄ , -'"  !  ヽ:!_  ` ー_, ―'" /  ̄=、. Y    |       ` ー― " 、__,ノ ィr┴=´、.__ 」、_ , ト、 ̄ ̄ ヽ ,__  ∨|    ,!               =' ´ {,!        ||  ! レ'           ,/"゙\  '、└ミ- .ハ   ./       ,. -――――- 、 /        i|゙  レ゙           ( ̄,/-ヽ, \   ヽ  `"  ヽ レハ      〃        i   `ヽ 、_.     i|  .L_           `ソ、_  \ ヽ    ヽ     ./ノ i     /,'  ,       i    / `ヽ 、_i|_入―`== 、_     /、  \   ノ    !,\_,/'´  ト-、  / i /       i   ./      i !   ヽ     , \   /、 ` 、 `  /
2ch has the best ascii art

I like 4/pol/ better and that's really about it, 8/pol/'s a shitheap. Most any other boards I frequented are generally better here if substantially slower.

fuck you're right

Imagine not using the board that exists on Holla Forums and then complaining that the board you would like to use on Holla Forums is dead.
That's called being part of the problem.

Meant to quote

What about the cyclops girls?

I don't belong in your post.

___      }} /                      ´   `  、 | ̄}       _                       /  __     \| ノ  _ -‐…‐-ミッ             /⌒ヽ-‐‐- 、r‐{__ /,.- 、`丶、____} { } r'{      ヽ         〈 }^′     ノ{  =={ (  )iい}==  ⌒}-‐}∧        ',             {     ′ハ   辷彡 √   . イ:〃 ':ハ       }         八     { /   ≧=‐-弋+ノ-‐=≦/ i{ {ム 廴 _   -‐′           \   ∨i 冖            /  八_ノ「、   >-〈            >‐-{ {_________/   ___ Y  \/   ',             / 廴 _______  〔__} |    `V ⌒ヽ }            //ノ i|            ∧     .ノ   r‐:}__}¬ __           / く/  i|  r──‐ 、    /  ', -‐ i    {  ! 〕 | ┐}            _へ }   /∧___ ̄ ̄`____/   {   │    _}‐ァ、_「   | |」       ,ィァ⌒i ヽ∠.イ_i∧ ニニニニニニニニ\_ 」__∠斗、 〔_{ニニ) }  |.ノ      にし ´}  「’ Y´/   ー‐ァ──ァ‐‐冖‐-t:{ {\ _》, {ニニ) {___」       }ニニン / 介/     /{_ / __  ハ 、 ヽ 》,{ニニ) }  〉          ̄\_// / _  /:{^  / 三三} /⌒ 、  \:ム ̄   /             .〈   {└一 . ′|   {   ̄ ̄ .′│ \     〉 ̄ ̄           く`ヽ `冖¨´   |:  \___/-‐¬  |^ヽ--‐′     r¬{\ /   \    _ 小、     ヘ∨  _∧ ノ     ー-{  \ヽ{f⌒ くー<      ー--‐≦、}/ ⌒ヽ _        〉   〉:「 ̄⌒ヽ. ム          {     ∨ヽ        ./   /.|  / Ⅵ}         _}      {  ',       /   /. .| //  /         八  f三} 八  ',    - }   /. 人  /  ′         ';个ー-‐ 〈  ':∧',  /    く/      ≧=/}               Ⅵ{  ∨:∧   ∧〉  .′    〉=ー-----く /                Ⅵ   ∨:∧   ∧  \   ./\  \ __ .′               `マ , 〉⌒ヽi  〉 /  ヽイ/   \ /fぅ\              ∨{     }⌒ヽ./    /      /    い            r 〈 ー一<   |7_r‐、.\  .′    (こ__  -‐ ′            | |ヘ.      .|¬| |  }  ` ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄                        | | \.    _.」、.| |  |                                 〔 {:_ ヽ-‐< ,' | |┐|                             |    ̄ ̄ ̄|  {リ一'                             {_____j_/

What if there's a second eyepatch?

I know, right?
I'd see people complain that boards like /o/ were dead, yet they never posted on /o/.
Seriously, two or three people posting can make a massive difference in a small board, yet these fucks don't realise that.

Is that meant to be a Dom?

8/pol/ was fantastic before these fucking elections. 4/pol/ has crazy amounts of shilling. 8/v/ has problems where there are times it doesn't even make any fucking sense to be here if people are going to complain about the same exact same things we left 4/v/ for like cucked users/mods.

Gonna have a hearty laugh when a swarm of about 37 people come to Holla Forums and no one can post again.

This stuff is really damn solid. Gotta say, I'm loving it.

Once the overboard is done it'll be perfectely comfy. I can dig and enjoy slower boards and don't mind them. I've even found myself using some of the Holla Forums boards of things I hadn't dug on 4chan in years (/tg/ for one).

Refugees can come, we won't attract the little kids who want to stay with 4chan cause of history, but there's nothing wrong with people coming here and carving out their niche. Hell thats what lots of people have done here allready.

The sites established enough to be its own thing that the worst people can't just come in and crush our culture. The only way that would happen is if 4chan closed 100 percent and that won't happen, even if it shrinks it still has too much potential for someone to not scoop it up.

I'm glad to be away from 4chan building a whole new thing in the imageboard world. Don't hate on people if they end up doing da same.

But that's just me a little peace of mind. This whole situation is preety comical when you think about it.

,.-――――‐  、
             /      ,.-――┴- 、
           /   |   /: : l、: : : ;l: : : : :\
.          /   :! ./: : :、: :!_\;/ _V\ : |`
         〈 ___V: : : :|∧|      __`|∨
        ` ̄丁 |: |:l :| __   〃⌒V|
           ヽ|: NV:!〃⌒__ //}|
            /: :{_|: :|//f´   ヽ}  八
            _/: :/:/ : ト .丶___,ノイ\_:\
      __,/: :_;/: /,.イ⌒ヽ!ヽ: ト、\  !: |__
      |: : : : ://: ;.イ:/ ,リ    }、\| : | └┐:|
    /: : | ̄ 「: :__∧fニyイ|:〉    Vにう: 〉  \/
.     \/  _,|: :|_〉:(/:/     ,Vト-' :|
        \/―ヘ《O\___/O〉 ̄
                 >、O_O,.イ
               (/  ̄ ̄|_ノ

please work

Mini-Ika a cute!

Is there a joke here I'm not getting?

I have a bunch of smug anime girls
   /:. :. :. :. :. :. :. :. :. :. :. :. :. :.      \  ./:. :. :. :. :. .. .. .. .. .   /   }       ヽ  : :. :. :. :. :. :. :. :. l:. :. :/ |:. :. :ハ:. :. :l. :. :. :. :. :.  |:. :. :. :. :. :l:. :. /| : /  |:. : /  X : | :. :. :. ヽ:|  |:. :. :. :. :. :|:. / |乂_ |:. / / ヽ:|∨:. :. |  |:. :. :. :. :ノ|/ __ ニ レ′ 'ィ^ミヽ .} :. :. |  :. :. :/^|:. | Τ::::::::|       |:::::| } ハ:. :. |  ./:. :.{ |:. | う辷ク      う:ク   {:. :. :.| /:イ:. ::ヽハ: |            '     ノ:: ハ:.|   Vハ:: :: :: :ヽ、  ヽ、.__     ,. イ:: :/      ヽ::/ヽノ‐≧:-r v-、-:≦ミ:ノ |:/       /: : : :ヽ{ Y .ニ): : }: :Vヽ       |: : : \}ノ}  -} <: : : : :\       |: : :_:/: :{{.  /」: : }: : }: : : : \       | :/: : : : : ヽX: : : :/: : ノ: : : : : : 〉          : : : : : : 。:゚:ノ: \/ : : 〈ー: ': : :/

. .: .:  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ .: .: .     /. .: .: .: .: .: .:     . .. .: \    /.: .: .: .:     、 .. .: .: .: .: .: .: .: \   /        . .: .: | ヽ.: .: .:.l.: .: .: .: .: .:ヽ  /     ..l .: .:| ヽ .: |ー ミ.: | 、.: .: .: .: .: .:.    ..l: .:ハ :| \|__  \| \ .: .: .: .: .: | . .: .: |: /_ノヽ|     ー T:: ̄::|   |.: l : .: .: | |.: .: .: .:/    ニ       ぅ辷ク   |.: |^ヽ: .:| |: /.: .:ハ T: ̄::|        ' '  |.: |) }.: |   l .: .: } ぅ辷ク ,            |.: '_ ノ: .:|   |.: :: ノ          , ィ     |/:: :: :: 八   |:: : ヽ、      -<.ノ     /:: :: ノ∨   バーカ、ヴァーカ!   | 八:: : >: . . ___ . イ、::ハ:/      \::|ヽ::lヽ::ハ:ノ>

A bunch of people don't get that the sites been coded to be stable and has handled huge days now. The running rumor that people have is that Holla Forums will surely break if there are lot of people there.

Of course if you've been here ya know that the sites fixed its even handled some real stress like the debates just fine.

It is good that the site is stable nowadays.

I don't know what you're doing to fuck that up but by god you're doing it.

Metal gear solid?
        , -ー  、  __       /〈  丶 \  〉、      ヘ /         V /へ   〈「 / i       V/  \   狄i〈 {|     i  / /ィヘ=そ   イ  \ 、ゝ 丶ヽj ∠  斗

Do we have an ASCII board?

.gp./
.ssSSSSSs.__ d$P^^^"
.sSSSSSSS$$$$$$$p.dP
.SSSSSS$$$$$SSSSSSSS$bs+._
.SSSS$$$$$SSSSS$$$$$$$SS$$$$b__ /"-.
SSS$$$SSSSS$$$$$$$$SSSS$$$SSSS$b _/"-. /
:S$$$SSSSS$$$$$$$SSSSS$$$SSSS$$SSb // /"-.
$$SSSSS$$$$$$SSSSS$$$$$$S$$$$S$$$Sb. ; / /
SSSSS$$$$$SSSSS$$$$$$$SS'P SS$$S`^b._.' /: : /
:S$$$$$SSSSS$$$$$$$SSSP :$SS$b / ; +-./
$$$$SSSS$$$$$$$SSSSSP S$SS$; / / / / ;
d$$SSS$$$$$SSSSSSSSS' ,=._ :S':S$ / / / / /
:$SSS$$$$SSSSSSSSS^" ' _ "; ; S$ / / / / /
SSS$$$SSSP.-TSS^" .="$; / S; / / / / /
:SS$$$SSS$$ (; " \ P / / / : :
:S$$$SS$$$$b : \ .' / / / : \
T$$SS$$$$$j`-, . , \ /"-( / ;_-.\
`TSS$$$$P ; `. `.-' / /\\/ .'/_ ;;
TS$$$P : _.-; / /\\( / /-" ;;
SSS' \ :-t" : .-\\/ "-/": //
.SS$$ `. `-; bug )Y y / ; J/
:S$$$; "-. ( '"; j_.-/-./.-" \_
$S$SS "j. : :/ ': `-..' \
d$$SS; : / "-._.' `. ; `-./;
_S$$$SP \ : \: :"-. \;
,$$$SSSj , `. ; : ; "-, /
S$$SS'"^-…___ : "-. ;/ ; t
__.-`SS'—. `T$$$$$$q._ "-. / `. / ;
.-""__ `.' `. `T$$$$$$$$b. `. : "–" /
/.-"" \/ `. T$$$$$$$$$$p. .`._ /"-. _ .'
:: / \ T$$$$$SS$$$$$b._ `.T$p. / "" ;-'
;; : \ T$$$S$$$$$$$$$$$p._L$$$$p. / ,
;; ; \ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$SS$$$$$. /
:: ; ;:$$$$$$$$$$$$$$SSSSSSSSS$$$y '
;; : "^$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$SSSS$$$P /
;; b. "^$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$S$$' /
:: :$$p. -._ "^$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$' /
;; $$$$$p. "^$$$$$$$$$$P /
:: :$$$$$$p. "^$$$$$$P ,
;; T$$$$$$$$p. "^$$P
:: T$$$$$$$P "-. " '
s;; $$$$$$P d$$p._ / /
S$$: $$$$$t d$$$$$$$p._ "-. .' /
SS$;; :P^"\ \.d$$$$$$$$$$$$p._ "" /
TS:: \ d$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$p._ /
SS.\ .jq$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$^^^^^""-._ .';
$$$$.tsssj' `T$$$$$$$^^^^^""" "-._.' ;
$$$SSS \ / \ :
'^SSS_ \ : : :
$$$SS. \ ; : ;
'$$$SS \ : ; :
"^S$. \ ; : :
S$$b. \ ; ;
S$$$$ ; : :
'TSS$$$s. : ; ;
TS$$Ss_ ; ; :
`SSS$$$p./ : ;
TS$$' ; ; :
"S : ; ;
/ ; : :
/ : :
/"-. .' ;
/ ""–.. ..–"" :
""""""""""

Can't resize quick reply box to check if it even looks right

∧_∧     ( ´・ω・`)  

I've got loads of problems with 8/v/'s moderation but the biggest and most apparent is that there is nowhere near enough of it, Lime and Mark pretty much only enforce rule 8 and spoiler porn and LaBattaglia's a fucking ghost (but actually does his job), and nobody else that's officially a volunteer exists pretty much. This board is vastly undermoderated and could use a good two or three more people, though that would mean touching Mark's pantheon.

I'm wholly convinced the kicking and fussing about any newcomers whatsoever are either shitposters or people who just don't know better since the problem is faggots coming in, not new people, and faggots can very easily just be range-banned and never dealt with ever again if moderation actually knows what it's doing. Not to mention unless you actively advertise yourself as some dank meme haven you won't get a very high concentration of faggots.

It used to be /aa/ but it got nuked for whatever reason.
                      ,. -一ァ……ー- 、                       /           \                   / / 〃  !    \=- \__                   // /  /|  |八  \ \=-|hニフ               ,;      ,  |  |   :,    ,   , ||」\\               〃| |    l|‐=、!   |x=‐| |l|  | ハ    ミ=-               |L;| |   从  从 」|   从 」从  从ノ八    ヽ                 /ハ从/,x:=ミ    ,x:=ミ、  }\ |/  :i }  |                   | 从ハ}.:.:.:.:.:.   '   .:.:.:.:.:.:. }/ハl|   | 八 {|                   | { \{     fーヘ      ノ  ノ  ノ(  )乂                   |八 |入      、  }     /で´    __                     )ノ  `    .. __,,.   イ(⌒ヾ   (⌒ヽ )              /"⌒ヽ    /⌒フノ      j }^¨⌒Y⌒ヽ (               しu _ノ  / /⌒ヽ -―//    iJ⌒しxノ              んィ `ヽ /〃      _,//   / ⊆ニ丶/                {  し ⌒},:::寸     ,/::::::(  ; (/(\ヽ}                  `Y^⌒Y{:::::l|   /〃::::::::::::::ヽ :! (/ )  ;                斗― (`{:::::::\_{_{{:::::::::::::::::::}} |  {  (  /             {  -‐ }7¨ ̄ノ八\ ̄ ¨ ー=| /^'ー {               {  /ノ|  L.{ }_/       ∨    }               にづJノ|               {      ;                   \_}                 ,\___/                       ,′   ー=         ′                    ′                  \                    ; 、            /       :,                   くヽ;  \      /    く∨フ ′                   くノにニ==ミー――一≠==く人〉ニ}                 {     \:::::::/           ;                    ,       `7            ;                    ′       ;              ′                   ,                 ,                   ′     i             ′                      ,       |           ,                     ′   |        ′                        ,     |       /                      ′   ;         /                         \  ′      /\                        ヽ;        ;   、                         i        {    ,                         |       }     ′                         |        ;     ,                         |      ,\    ′                         |      .′  、     :,                         |     ,     、    \                         |     .′     `、    ヽ

I don't deserve to live.

The mass exoduses were over 2 years ago, man. I'd say most of us haven't gone back to halfchan since then.

webm related is still the hypest moment in Holla Forums history

the fuck is wrong with your computer? You can with the // in the bottom right corner.

:::::::::::::: : : : : :/ : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\::::::::::::::|: : : :/ : : : ヘ/ : :/\: : : : : : :|:::::::::::::::::.::.::.::.::.::.::.く]___::::::::::::::|: : : : : テ=ミ∧:/     : : : : : : |::::::::::::::.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.:\ト----='^トミ:::::::::::::: : :/|/  aヾ∨     |/|: : : : ∨:/::::: :.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.::. ∨_/レク  \:::::::::::::: :│         、,,斗=ァ| : : : \::.|.::.::.::. |::.::.::|:.::.::.::.: |>   ⌒^\、::::::::::: : Ν  u ー        a /7: :| : :厂L|\:: /|::.::.::|::.::.::.::. |       Χ::::::::: : : | u       〉  ヽ、.: : : | :/ 7(・ ・)く/| :: /|/ |::. |::| ⌒\ ニ二 _,|::::::::: : : i      /⌒  、   /|/: :人| {{≫≪リ  ̄_厶x|レ[__.斗「千トy У__〉/ヘ:.::Ν         /   ' :/∨::.::|/`ー=彡    a У::「   /,;┘-[チ_]  」::〈 \ 〈    ∨   イ::.:: /|::::.::| u        ` ー'/::.::.|"u     ´- 」ト У.   〉 ::〉   \ ー一  .イ:: |::. 厶|::::.::|u  / ̄ 7  .::.::.::ト、_,, -=ニ^ヘ、 /\. \::>  ∧>ァ<| /::::::: /\|::::.::  〈   ∨  人|::.::.|Z...ッ-ニ⌒)\\__、 \〈::.:>  〉く|  ∨::::::::/::::::::|::::.::|\   ____/ イ\] :: | 〈   \7ァー'     〉:: 〉_// \ /::::::: ∧ : :::::::::.::|/|>r <\\ | ::. |\  __// 〉   `|/一     \:::::::::::::::::::::::::.::|{乂  |  「\\ | ::. |\_>、二 イ/ ∧               ∨::::::::::::::::::::.::|フ \l     \>| ::. |\_/ ̄//〉」L..,, __                / |:::::::::::::::: |:::.::|     ∨    V .::. l 二二////    \
               /|:::::::::::::::::::::ヽ.:.:.:.:、:.:.:.:、:.:.:.、.:.、.:.:.:.:.:.::`゛>           /{::|:\:::::::\.:.:.:\.:.:.ヽ::.::.ヽ:.:.ヽ::::::::::.:.`゛ー- ..,__:  :    /:|::',:ト、::::::ヽ、:.\:.:.:.\:.:.ヽ:.:.:\.:.:.:.:.:::.:.:.:.:::.::::_;:-'´   : : ::  :   //:/:::|::',|::'、:::::::::\:.:\.:.:.ヽ:.:.:\:.:..\::::::::::::\、::::\    : : ::  :  /!::|::l::::/|:::l:ヽ:\::ヽ:.:\:.:\.:::ヽ:.:.:ヽ:.:.:.:\::::::::::::\ ̄   : : ::  :   |/l::|::|::|:ト、:::::::::、、:ヽ、:.:.:.:::::::::::::::ヽ::::.:ヽ:.:.:.:.\:.:.:.ヽ:::\.   : : ::  :   |::|::/l::|::|r‐ヽ:::::ヽ(ヽー,―\::::::、::::::::::ヽ::.:.::::::.:::::::ヾ. ̄   : : ::  :   }//l::|:::|{(:::)ヾ、:::ヽ \!(:::) ヽ,:::ヽ:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ヾ、   : : ::  :.  |/l::|::|:::|ヽ==''" \:ヽ、ヽ=='" |:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ヽ、::::\       / ',|::|:::|   /   `゛       |!::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ト、::ト、_` ゛`        l::!::::ト、  '、 _         ||::::::::::::::::::::::::ト:ヽヾ| | ̄ ̄ ̄`ヽ、       r'"´||',::::',                 |:::::/l:::::|\:::ト、ヾ | |     / / \     /   ll ',::', 、 ーこニ=-       /!::/ ヽ:::|  ヾ、  ノ ノ  /  ,イ   ヽ、      ,'    |  '、:, \ --       ,. '´ |;'  l ヾ、.   //     / |    l: l     |   |!  ヽ;  ヽ       /.:    i!  /   ゛// |l      / |      | |       

∧_∧  / ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄       (;´Д`)< Let me help you with that  -=≡  /    ヽ  \______________.      /| |   |. | -=≡ /. \ヽ/\\_    /    ヽ⌒)==ヽ_)= ∧_∧-=   / /⌒\.\ ||  ||  (´・ω・`) ←ID: 70d202  / /    > ) ||   || ( つ旦O / /     / /_||_ || と_)_) _. し'     (_つ ̄(_)) ̄ (.)) ̄ (_)) ̄(.))             oノ             |  三 _,,..-―'"⌒"~⌒"~ ゙゙̄"'''ョ  ミ゙~,,,....-=-‐√"゙゙T"~ ̄Y"゙=ミ    L____T  |   l,_,,/\ ,,/l  |      ゚ ゚,.-r '"l\,,j  /  |/  L,,,/,,/|,/\,/ _,|\_,i_,,,/ /_V\ ,,/\,|  ,,∧,,|_/  

.:/                         \:. :}        }                 .:/.:           .;/        ,:|           :.ヽ(   A   (                     .:/.:        .:〃       .:/ :|           .::|: )   Y   }                    .:/.:  /   .:/ .:/ :!:       .:/  :!:        |   /⌒     Y   ノ                  .:/.:  /   .:/ .:/ ::|::       .:/  ::|::       :|  /       __ノ:.                .:/.:  .:′  :/ .:/   ::|::     .:/    ::|::    :|: :|  f           `ヽ:.ヽ:.              .:/.:   .:i    :|: :f::__,ノ::|::     :i::`ー―::|::    :|: :| ノ     L      } ::|::            ::i:::    ::|:   :|:|: :|:::  ::|::.     i:|::   ::|:::.    :|: :|(     M     (: ::|::            ::|:::    ::|:   :|:|: :|:::  ::|:!:.   l:|::   ::|:::| :|:  :|i :| :!ヽ    A     | ::|::            ::|:::    ::|:   :|:|: :|:::  :从:|:__:从:.    ::VL:|:_:|l :l :|: }   O     | ::|::            ::|:::    ::|:   :|从」|示ミx、         ,x:≦示丐弐≧:x、:|: ノ    !     ( :リ.:            ::|:i:.    :|:|: ::lY 〃しハ        〃 {{_ノしイハ}}  }}:|f           ,ノ :|::            ::|从从___|从 :从 とう:り           と⌒)r少′ 〃:|:\       /   :|::                ::|::  {八{   ´ ̄   ,::        ̄ ̄`    :|: | :;ヽ._  __,ノ !   :|::                ::|:: ::{: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.           .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.   .:|/|/:/ ノ'´ノ:|: |:  ::|::                ::|::  ::.、 .:.:.:.:.:.:.    _人_,   .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.   ,,-、_ . イ |:|: |:   :リ.:                ::|::  :::.\         Y´  }           / .:  .:/ :/:| :|:|: |: :/.::                ::|::   ::/:l`   . ,. ―┐‐u′       .   ´{/ .::/ .::/ :/_/ .::ハ|: |i:/.::                ::|从::. ::i ::|:|:. .:/  _. イ ー┬―一  ´   .:/ .::/ .::/ :/ / .::/ヽ|: |リ:::..                  .:ハ:: .::| :从:/   /.: :{\ :|         .:i .:/ .::/|: :i:/ .::/  ノ从⌒ヽ:.                    ::}从|  ;|:   /.:/⌒ヽ}从         .::|/|:/.:.|: :|l .:/     __..::i::                        ::| /:j:  /      |{:.           .::/   .:从 :||/    /   ::|::                      .:/.:/     _,ノ|   |ハ:. ,.――一 ´       .:リ  _,/´ ̄`\ ::|::                  .::/_,r:f       ̄ ̄`ヽ ::.V.:    _,n--     .:/´       ヾ::                 .:/.:||:!       \  |-、:{::..    :| |::___.:/            .:ハ:.                .:/  :||: \          ヽ|/⌒`ー―‐:| |/.: .:/ .:/.:,,-――‐- 、:.  ::}::                .:/     ヾ:.  \     ノ  ノ        .:l/.: .:/ .:/.:/          \:::{::

Have you noticed how the Mitsudomoe ones are ussually the lewdest?
                                     (                                  ,>=―――-  、                                   /   / { /ハ  \ \                               / / .:′ V | ヽ \ \                                n ,/  /  ,;|  l{ 斗‐  }    ,  :,                             /| |〃   i|‐x'从 _八,x:=ミ、ハ |  | Y^ハ、                          (\/_ノ ||!/ノ」L{        んハ YL|  |,人{  \                       /  /}/」i{ x:=ミ     弋:り 从′/ 人}| ド=-                      /  '⌒  / 八Y:.:.:.:.   '__   .:.:.:.:.厶イ/⌒∨} | |!                      八  _,/ /イ 八 u    厂 \        ノ/ 乂 八                          .:′  {    乂( \   {   | u ノ彡'                        ;      ,        `J  .. _ノ   イ/´ ̄`ヽ                         i      |__,,.  -‐  ¨ ̄ ̄`7/   /ノ      :,                         |      |    u         |{   // u         ′                         |    ノ        _,厶=x○x≦__   |  ゚   i                      :,  u  u      f : : :/⌒ヽ: : : : : :`\|       |                     `ー―…J  ¨ ̄ノ:/     ': : : : : : : :.      |                                   (:/        \: : : : : :.    |                          /⌒   、    |             \: : :∧     |                      /       `  、|                ヽ;〉 lj   !                     /           `   、 {    \     |   ,    ,                        {         \    u    `  、        |  ′    ′                     :.    ノ     ヽ            \   u  :.   :.                         :,        :,           \      ,  :,                    ′       ′            \     ′ ′                         、          ,            u    \   ,  ,                    ,.  -‐\         ′      J       \_}_  ′                 ,   ´      \     :,                /´: : :八:\ :,                 /            ヽ     ′              {: : : /⌒} : :} ′              /                :,    :.、            '⌒´  ハ;ノ          /                     ′   : :\              /          /                   :,    、: : \          /            {           u ゚           }    j:\: : ` : . . _____,/         `   . __,,.  -‐  ¨ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄/     }´ ̄ ̄                            /       /                           /     /                              〈/    /                                ` ー~′

AWAKEN MY MASTERS
               ∩___∩               | ノ      ヽ              /  ●   ● |              |    ( _●_)  ミ             彡、   |∪|  、`\             /     ヽノ     `` 、_            /__丶、 : : : : : : : :     : )、__        ,. -‐'´.、 : : : : : : : :     ´ :::..ノ :/      ̄``ー-、    _,. --r'´.:.:.:.::  ..:`、: : : : : : : :       :/          \ r‐'´ _:.:.:ヽ.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: : : : : : : : :   . ;;;;:.::/:>....:.|:..       、 ヽ:.:.:.:.::.´:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:\_____ヾ:.:.:.:.::.:.:.:.:.:.:   / ー‐-、|:.:.:.. \:   |:.:.: |、:. /了:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: /:.:.:.:.:.:.:. ``ー-、:.___:- '"       \:.:.:.:.:.:.ヽ:.:./:.:.:/: \/__/:.:.:./:.:.:.:/-、:.:.:...     __  .:Y´:: _,.     =ミ:.:\_;;;;;V;;;/ヽ  l:.:.:.:.:.,.イ:.:.:.:.:.:ノ|! _}‐‐::.:.:.. ,r‐'´ ノ. . ::lr'´::"          :;;;|:.:.`ー'⌒  |  |:.:.:.:厶;;辷==' /⌒|::.:_;. -'´...:/   :.:l!:.:::            :;;;;;|:.:.:    ',     ∧:.::イ:.:.:.:´ `ヾ|::  レ'ヽ:.:.:.:/ .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.|!:.:.:...     rぅ...:.;;;;;:∧:.:.:.   ヽ.  |: \:.:/:.:.:     :.:.|::/ /r─  ̄〉.:.:.:.:.:.:.人;;;;;;;;;,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,;;;;;/::∧:.:.:.:...... ヾ \:.:.:.:.:.:   :.:/: :/.:.:/__ノィ' ̄〉‐一'´___  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄lヾ、:/ :::\_::::::.: . l|  :ヽ:.:.:.:.:.:..  .:.://.:.: _,/ -´___厶-‐ '´__ノ::.....         , rく\;;;;;;;;/`ヽ、;;;l| .:./|:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:._,ノ:.:.:.:.:.:´:.:.:.:r‐'´:.:.:.:.:: ,.-'´. ‐个‐-、:.::..    /ノ }lァヘ:/     l八 ./ :|\rー'´:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:::/ :/::. ...:|:.:.:.:.::\:.:..    ...:/:::|ー'/    |:.:. /! |:.:.:.:/:.: /.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.::.:.:. ,r≦_,:.|:.:.:.:.:.:.:.|;,;,:.:.:.:.: |ヽ;;;;;;;;;/ 厶/   .  |:.:.:.:.| ::l |=彳/.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:: ;r‐<::::::`ブ: :lア ̄:ヾ丁 ̄ ̄:ヽ:.ーr'′  /      !:.:.:.:}:::| |::.:.:.:.:.:.;..:.:.:.:.:.`ァ‐く:::\::::: //:.:.:|:::: .:.:.:.:.l:!:: :.:.:.:.:.:.|:.:.:|    /|        !:.:.:.:.:.|:|.|::.:.:./:.:.:.:.:./   .\::::::〈:.:.:|:.:.: 廴___,八___,ノ: . |  /.:.|        ヽ:.:. : ||:<::::::::::/      /|/::::∨|l:.:.:.:|:::.:.:.:.:.:.:l!:.:.:.:.:.:.:ヽ:.:.:.! /. : |         ヽ:.:.:.|.:. ` ̄´     / ::|:::::::::::: \: |:.:.:.:.:.:.: じ:.:.:.:. l |:.:. ∨..: : ト、           |:.:/.:.         /  :|:::::::::::::::::: `|:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:V.:.:.:.:.:∨.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:| ヽ           |/.:.:..        /  ::::|::::::::::::::::::::∧:::.:.:.:.:.:.|:.:.:.:.:.:.:|:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:|  ヽ       |:.:.:.:.       / ...::::::::::r─ト--、:::∧:::.:.:. 小、:.:.:/:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:|:    ヽ      /.:.:.:.:..      /   :::::::/:::::: |::....:.:.\::`ー‐':::|:::`ー'::::.:.:.:.:.:.:.::: |::.     ヽ    /.:.:.:.:.:.
              ∧__∧  ___________              __( ´・ω・` ):!::. :. . ..........:::=≧=‐- 、             _/ .:ヽ :i::::::::/: /:::':.. .:..,. ''. ::      `ヽ            , --―'´;.:.、... .: .:i :i::/:  .:::..:,.‐''".    .      .:、  :.:::}     /   . :.:.ノ:. ..\. ヽ:  , -‐''´ ..::: ..    :     .::l . :.:.::|                /   . .:.:.:./:.     `ヽ、::/     .:::、:.. .. . :.     .::i ...:.:∧    |   .:.:.:;イ::      .:i::.       . .::`''‐-=、ヽ、.:.. . .:: .:ノ: :!  /{::.   '´.:.i::.      . :|:      . .:: :.::::::::::::/゙"ヽ、:..:.::´::..: :|    ,' `: :...:.:.:.::.::;!::.. .    .:.:|:       :: :.:.:::::::::{::. .::;'`  .::.: ;!:| {  :. `''''゙´|:::.:     .:::l::.      .:.::..:.:::::::::::|::. . ::i   ..:::iく ::|  {:.:.. .:.. . .:.:::ト、:.:.. . .  . .:.:;!、::.. . . . ... .:.::..:::::::_;;.ゝ、..:|  ..:ノ :. ヾ、         /`'''  、,,,___:ノ \::. :.....:.:ノ::..`'ー::.....;;;_;;:.-‐''....:...:::,>'=、  .::i :.::}. {:.:. .   ___\   ` ‐-=、:::.:.. ..::r ー-=、.....:...::..::::/      . .:::! :; ::| !ー: . / ___;>┐    \:.. :! ,.-―:‐、:: ,,.:‐''´    . . :__;ノ.イ ';.:../  /´、   ̄)ヽ. _,r―‐亠- 、!    |「:     . . - '''´. : :.:/  ヽ!  { :..  ̄ ̄厂:く__,.-‐''    ..|    |!:. .   . .. ... - =_ヲ'

Damn it codemonkey

Its western ASCII, which needs a font that has the same width for every character, so it wouldn't render here as much as you tried.

I wonder if anyone remembers my board.

|\           /|                       |\\       //|                      :  ,> `´ ̄`´ 

By lewd, you mean while not being porn, right?
          ゚'三ニ_=-、,_(_ゝ、         ≦---ォ´  ̄`ヽ,_ ヽvマir'⌒Y       ,__   ,>:´ '゙⌒¨ ´,ゝく  _, /´ `\        \ヽ _ `´     

He's just trying to come up with a reason why it's still okay for him to use cuckchan.
It'll never be okay, he'll forever be a cuck

Yeah, lewd without being porn.
**            l 、  l、   /      ,ハ          ト ヽ ヽ  丶  l      //  〃   ,  、         /          { l  | !ヽ ヾヽ l     //   /   /l  ノ!     /   /          ぃ、 l  ヽ\ ヽ 、  .// / __,/ j //  ト、/ / 人  ト、 _ ∧. } } 、ヽ 、 \ ヾ,rッ/  ハ{ { ´ _/ /   |  ー-'   i  l  ´     \\ヾ ヾrW-ヘ^´ l / ヽヽ ヽー ' _/ |        ヘ  j  |  デ こ  \ヽニl     / l {、 _,ニヘ ーヽ二ニミ l         \/  |  ィ  の.   > l、  l  | / ツ三_,二_ `  ヽ- 、/ な  そ 初.   |  オ      l.  トミ、i,Vl_/,〃 ftッ/     ニ<   い  の め .   |  だ       ヽ  、イtッ} ニヘミ ´二´彡      L/   ッ  子  て .   |  ッ       |   i `r/__ _ ヾ           \  !  で  の    ッ !         >  | ヽ- '   _,、          rl     は  相ヽ          /    l  トニ二 -ー7       l. |          手 .ノ         /      ,  ヽ  / ̄,′       / ノ        は   ̄ ヽ    厂         i   }_⊥_,/       / ーァヘ         --、       ヽ ー‐ '         / /  _,>      /.    / ̄ Y   l 、        ヽ` ̄´     ,  '´ ,.' ´ ̄   〉    _// ̄i   |.   l. l     , -- 、i    / _,. ´        ̄ ヽ /l、  |   |    ! 、_,/     _,}T  ̄´ /                」- '´ ̄. l   l    |、 ノ/  {   ,イl  |_,/       _,.-― ´ ̄ l、 ノー- ' -‐'   ヽ / | |厂      -‐ ´  <二、 _-'     /       /   レ'       /        /     ̄

I fucked that spoiler up. It would've been a dank meme

That's just her organic eye underneath.

You can't spoiler across multiple lines, newfag.
AH YAYAYAYAAA                   ∧ ∧     ∧_∧          ( ゚Д゚ )           ∧_∧     ( ・∀・)      γ⌒´‐ - ⌒ヽ        ( ´∀` )    ノ'⌒` ´⌒ヽ     〉ン、_ `{ __ /`(  )    ノ'⌒` ´⌒ヽ  ( ,、 ゚ 人 ゚ノ'.ヽ (三0_´∧ミび )彡ノヽ`ヽ)  ( ,、 ゚ 人 ゚ノ'ヽ  /( ノヽ ミ びミ/〉' 〉   ̄   ノ~ミ~~~~.|  0三)  /( ノヽ ミ びミ/>' 〉  \`ξ~~~~~~~ヽ´      / ヽレ´   |   ̄    \`ξ~~~~~~~ヽ '    |__/__|     /_  へ    \       |__/__|    .( , ノ( 、 ノ       \ ̄ィ.  \  ).      ( , ノ( 、 ノ    | /  | /       i__ノ    |, ̄/      | /  | /   .(__) (__)             ヽ二)      (__) (__)

It's okay. Go on without me.

I think you can if it's ascii.
**               /:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\              /:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ヽ             /::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::∧::::::::::::::.、             .|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/i::::::/|::::::i ヽ::::::::::::::::i             |:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/./:/ |:::/  ヽ:::|:::::::::::i             |::::::::::::::::::::::::////─´::/ N .!::i::::::|:::::|             |::::::::::::::::::/´==ヽ  .|/   \∧:::|::::::i       ,/ ̄ ̄ |:::::::::::::::::::| / /:::::}     =ヽ  i::::!::::::.|      / _  /|:::::::::::::::::::|i iv::℃:     /:::::} | |::!:::::::|     /  ///  |:::::::::::::::::::| 弋zソ     v::℃ / /i/::::∧i    |  /::::/ /   i:::::::::::::::::::| \\\\ 弋zソ  i:::N::|v    |  |:::::| .i    |N:::::ヽ::::::|´`ヽ、    \\ /::::::i::|    ヽ ヘ::::y ´ ̄─ 、∧:\:::|!    ` ヽ    丿:::::i::i     >  y   ̄`ヽ、 `ヽ `∨`::...._  ノ_ <:::::::::::i:i    〉   /      ヽ   \  ヽ_ ノ ̄  / `ヽN∨N  / \/        ヽ i  \ _ヽ /  /   ヽ /  /::::|         ヽ |::   | | ∨ i /   /  |**

Nevermind.

_,..-‐ '' ´ ̄ ̄ ` '‐- 、               ,.  '´         _..........__ `ヽ            ,, ´          ,..、─ - -  _',` -ヘー- 、_              ,/         /、;;;;;ヘ ____ヽ:::::::', '‐-`、¨ - _         /'         /    `,;;;;`;;;ー 、__  ヽ::::丈 ''ー 、,...._'lミ 、 r-、_         /'         /       ;:'''-ー ´'.  ̄ ̄ ` 、::ヽ¨'─-ヽ;;ヽ - 、\ `ヽ、        //            /    ,.- ´      ヘ   __>_、__V'|__-_そ  ヽγ ーt      //         ,.'    / /        ` ̄_        _/,..--- ` 7    r- 、ノ.     |/         ,.'     ,.' /    | .|    ヽ、  ー+―  ´      _,.  ´ 乃.   |.      l'        , '     /, '.,'     ,^、-t、 -―‐-、   ',      ,.、- ´  / / Z  !      !       ,. '    l:/ ! !   / /ヽヽ 、_ _ !lヘヽ ',   _, - ´     /   / .,' 1 ,'     ヘ     /     |' . | ト   'l /!/r、 `  ¨r=、 !  〉 ´      /   , ' ,' 'l |Y      ヽ,_,..'         '  ', !ヽ  ソ |.:l     ! ,;;;l| ノノ/' \   ./    ノ  ,' ;' | !|                    `  `i 〈xx `'     ヽ= 'xx   /  l\/    , '  ./ /|l |                      /_,ノゝ、_ ー- '  _,. ノ,ィ' ,.'  _. );;|    , '  / / l !i'                       /、Y/>゙ ´^'イ´ノノノ;´ ;'´;;;;; !  /   / ./ i' l:|                         , ‐ ト 'ィァ ),ィ     |    `i;;;;;;;;; l/   / :/  ,' l',′                     //r"`r'   ヽ、    ノ       |;;;;;;;;;;;ヘ   / ,/  / .,' !                  /λ!´, '´       `, ‐ァ'´      !;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;ヘ,/ ./   /! ,' l                 /./ ヘ l     ,..'´イ        ヽ;;;;;;;;;;;;;|/   // //                  / /     l  _,.ィ ´ //'          Y;;;;;;;;;`i   // /./                 / ,. '      `T   -‐'_> 、         'i;;;;;;;;;;;ヘ ノ / /:/           /  /       / ̄ ー "´    ` 、_      ヽ;;;;;;;;;;;;i ./ :/,/             r'ー-イ       /            ヽ、 ̄ ̄ ヽ  Y;;;;;;i'/ :/:/         ,ィ'ー-‐'」         ,/                   ヘ  `!;;∧ /,/          へ二_´ノ      //                    l  ヽ;;;; |:/        `Lr-tr-'     /´                          ノ   ヽ'                     l /                    ,. -'´                   |                    /                   ヽ、              ___,ノ .                   `゙' ‐--―‐- _,..-r"´  ',                           '!    .l     l                               |    l    l                           ,!   |    i                           /.     |    _L                          /ヾ、_  ,.ノ===r´´!                           匚_ 二 lノTエ='"´                          └''  `'

Test
                 、_                   ) o )                (  ゝ             -   ̄ ̄ ̄ ‐ 、        、_- ´    ハ      ヽ∧             /   / / i ハ ヽ      ヽ           /   ⌒l/  V⌒ヽヽ    ヽ`           /ィ  //'r=ミ     r;=ミ V   ヽ         {  i { {//}    {//} } / /  ヽ            Vハ'l,,, ヾ-'   ヾ‐' / /}   ヽ           / ,′     -┐''/ /イ    ヽ           / ハー-、マ´__ノ-'/ /\     ヽ          ∨ヽ  /l ̄l>く //  / ` ー、   ヽ              ∨  >V:.〈/ <   ,  ヽ   ヽ         _,r r、_ / ヽ ヽ ヽ:/  /  /   ヽ    ハ        ┌LL{_{_l―――――――‐┐    ヽ   }        |             ⊂二ヽ_   ヽ  ハ        |             ´ニ=  }  }`ー ヽ }        |   **BENIS**         とニ、 }  }    ∨        |                    ||ソ  }    /        |                    ||ー‐┴---イ        |                    |       }        └―――――‐┬―――‐┘      }                 /                  }                /                ,′                /              /

ぽ E   し                 ___,)  ぽ A   (_  _ -───-- _    , : ': : : : : :ノ W F  ぽ S   〉/          ` /: : : : :/: : )  H A  ぽ Y   {     |        >: : : : : : : : : :! A G  │ M   | /    /ヽ     

Guess it doesn't work in aa mode

|                    |   |       FAGGOT       |   |___________∩____と⌒i   (~ヽ            ||      | |     \\          / /     / /      \\   _∧_∧ / /∧_∧/ /       \\/( ´_ゝ`) /( ´_ゝ`) /         \UJ     (      /           \     \    |

_(:3」∠)__

I think there's a line break after the aa tag.
Maybe this will work instead
   |                    |
   |       FAGGOT         |   |                    |   |___________∩____と⌒i   (~ヽ            ||      | |     \\          / /     / /      \\   _∧_∧ / /∧_∧/ /       \\/( ´_ゝ`) /( ´_ゝ`) /         \UJ     (      /           \     \    |

Asuka killed the halfchan, nevar 4get

(checked)

It's true. Proof.

Last one from me.
   _ ヽ,、、_  _   ! 〃, ^,^ベ'>`   》{ミiレノハリル゙  ん^(リ゚ ヮ゚ノリ  "  と)水)つ/⌒)     /f##/@ニ)'      l,/ ,/   ゛  /@二)     `ー―'    RADICAL!!   _____  /      //      /      /

If codemonkey is reading this, getting rid of the linebreak when the aa tag starts would be really cool and let us have segments of formatted text in the middle of our ascii art.

That's probably nearly impossible
Anyways, I kinda remember being able to put spoiled text in my AA, but I can't remember how.
Could you log how to do it in >>>/sjis/ sticky if you ever find out?

ЗАПУСКАЕМ
░ГУСЯ░▄▀▀▀▄░РАБОТЯГИ░░
▄███▀░◐░░░▌░░░░░░░
░░░░▌░░░░░▐░░░░░░░
░░░░▐░░░░░▐░░░░░░░
░░░░▌░░░░░▐▄▄░░░░░
░░░░▌░░░░▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄
░░░▐░░░░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▄
░░░▐░░░░▐▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄
░░░░▀▄░░░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄
░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌░▌▌░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌░▌▌░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▄▄▌▌▄▌▌░░░░░

... -‐r―――-  ... ,,  っ              ,. : "´: : : : ‘,         `ヽ、っ            //: : : : : : : :‘,          ヽ っ        /'7: : : : xj_: : : : : ‘,            l !           l: : ,:ィ' _ レヾ、_: :.:.:‘,          .,' .!           レ'// "ヾ、,|: : : : :.:.:‘,         ,'   !  .//           r'"′ /;心l: : : : : : :.‘,      /   ! / /            l   ゞ-とl: : : : :.:/: ヽ    ./   .!   ___        /!r-、 """"λ: : /ミヽ: : :\  /    |   |: :          /: !l  :}   /:.:l//こノ: : : : : ``ト、__,へ___|: :.         /: λ二、 /: : : :ノr‐': / : : : : : : ∨  ./: : : : : __      ,':/ ´   ``ヽ∠´ !: : :l: : : :l: : : :.:‘, /: : : : : :|      Y  u     }.{   !: : :l: : : :', : : : : ‘,  ̄ ̄ ̄        !       ハ.  l : : ト、: :.ヽ; : : : : ヽ、        l.       // ヽ   ',: : ',へ、 : \ : : : : ゙ー-=ニ二       l       //   \.‘,::‘, \: : :\: : : : : : : : : :.         l     レ′     ヽ: : ヽ:::: \: : :\: : : : : : : :.        l      !       ―\: :\: : :\、: :\: : : : :         !    l       ―――\: :\: : :\ 、 : ゙ー‐--.        /l    l             \: :\: : :\゙'ー‐---       /:::l   ./     _,        \: :\: : :\.     /'::::;;l   //  ´ ̄    ̄ ̄`   _l\: :\: : :\  /:/::::/l  ./       ....          ヽ、゙' 、: :゙'ー---. /: : {;/  l /                  ヽ ゙ー---r- { : : Y    レ' , -――- 、    ... ....      ヘ     ヽ ヽ; : ヽ  レ'´        ヽー---;;, ,;;―‐- 、. ヘ  ヽ; : ヽ/    __       ヽ         `ヽヘ    \/,, ''"´   ``ヽ、          , - ― - .、 ヽ.     /"          ゛、 、   /       ヽ、、    /            ゙. V , '             \、.   /              l  /             ヽ.   ,'                 li /               ∨  l                 li :l                ‘  !                   li :l                     l.  l                 ,イ l                    l.  l               /l:i :レ'                  l  !                 lヒ=/                     l  l                 l  {                     ,'.   !                l  l                   ,'.   l                 l  .l                /   ',                 ,'   .l                   /   ',           ,'    !               , '.    ‘、         /     l           /
No idea even where to start. Try going to >>>/test/ and spamming it up with attempts.

What a stylish board. Perhaps there I will learn your ways.

Figured it out 1 post in.
ACTUAL tags such as [spoiler] still work under [aa] tags.

Oh shit this gives me a lot of ideas.

∧_∧  ∩  Why don't you just buy the game?      ( Jew )//  Pirated versions don't work anyways.      /     ノ    As for who I am, I am a friend  _ _ | .|     | __     \   ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄   \  ||\            \  ||\|| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|| ̄   .  || ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄||

She's actually 18 now.

Looks like shit to me.

That would be too much for my sides
Don't do it

It was memed into existence.

Amazing

Go install the correct fonts. Comes default on chrome :^)

Its called download monafont nigger
monafont.sourceforge.net/index-e.html

And while she's getting gangbanged she makes a call to moot who, broke and alone in his mother's cold basement, wakes up at 2AM to hear

They tried to warn them.

/: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :\   '.     /: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :ヽ   '.   /: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : /: : : : : /: : : ::{: : : : : : :ヽ: : : : : : : : : : : : : ::'.   l  ∠/: : : : : : : : : : : : : : / : //: :/ !: : : ∧: : : !: : : :l: : : : : : : : : : : : : : l   l   /: : : : ,ィ: : : : : : : : /l: :/ /: :/ |: : :.'  '.: : l ヽ: ::|\: : : :l: : : l: : : : : !   !   }/l: : /.}: :/ : : :: : ::トl /_ ノル′ |: : {   } : !  j丿 _ヽ: ハ: : }: : : :l::}   |.     l: / {/l: : !: : : :/ .}.'.,,ィ≧斧='.: :{_  }: ノ_.,,ィ斥ミx、}/ }: /: : : : l::|   |.     l//: : |: ∧::|: :{ 〃 , ―、`ヽ jノ   '´ ゛ , ―、  ヾ、ノイ_: : : : :jノヽ /  ., イ : : : : l: {/ ト、l 《  /(_ ハ        /(_ ハ  》 L _ヽ: : : : : V. / ´/: : : : : '. l ハ 斗   {n::::::::::r}        .{n::::::::::r}   ト、::ハ }: : : : ::l/  /: : : : : : :∧.l 〈 !.   ゙辷¬;ツ          ゙辷¬;ツ   .'ノ ノノ :ヽ: : :!  .': : : : : : : /: :\⊂ニニ⊃ ̄`      '      ´ ̄⊂ニニ⊃彡': l: : l: : :|.  {: : /: : : ::/: : :/`ヽl_         -―        _.'_´: : :; :|: ∧: /.  |: ∧: : ::/:: :, '´ ̄`ヽ_ヽ                 /_ -ヽ:/} :}/ j/.  j/  ヽ:∧ /        `ー、             У      ヽ:::\     〉{ :/          L>         ,ィ´          '.::::::ヽ    /::::/           ヽ_ l`::::―:::7 /´              }::::::::}    {::::::〈                 }::::::ヽ::::::::::/:::{            /:r=>L.     }::::::::ヽ           / ̄\:::::::::::/ヽ            /::::::::::::::}   /::::::::∧〉         /      `Y´    \        〈>、::::::::::::'..  /:::::::::/\\     r‐ ´         人      ̄ヽ    //ヽ::::::::::'.

𝓗𝓲𝓰𝓱 𝓺𝓾𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂.

FUCK OFF

YOTSUBA A SHIT-

Why is Ika so cute?

I'm not sure which one is the biggest scam though, the Pass faggotry or Infinity Next. How much money did Josh get away with? More than $5000?

Nice user.

;_;

But robots can't get pregnant.

Did you say the same thing about keeping the anonymous man and tinting him red instead of green, faggot?

You have to learn to say good-bye. It's gone and has been gone for quite some time now.