This is how you red pill normies

Tucker Carlson 11/8/17
Relevant part: 29:00 but the entire episode is worth the watch. Spoon-feeding is necessary, but we need to wrap it in a message they want.

Tucker opens with:
What does that translate to?
He doesn't say the democrats are the real racists, he guides the listener to the conclusion he wants them to draw: The democrats hate me, the hate us, and us means white people.

This is the setup

Tucker then goes on to explain white displacement and genocide in terms of the 1965 immigration act and points out that the left will just keep trying to import mud voters while whites kill themselves with opiates or become victims of enrichment.

Keep up the good work, Tucker.

Other urls found in this thread:

270towin.com/2018-senate-election/
ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2017/11/07/huffpo-yanks-article-on-russiagate-hysteria-by-award-winning-journalist-joe-lauria-so-here-it-is/#sthash.9k2puiw8.dpbs
archive.is/HOeHZ
foxnews.com/us/2017/10/06/tennessee-church-shooting-suspect-has-court-date-friday.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And fuck you Shlomo.

I'm not wasting my time on your 40 minute long video. Fuck that.

Why is Fox News allowing this? They usually only allow kosher material.

Tucker will be fired like Beck and Napolitano before him. Only time will tell whether he cucks (beck) or doesn’t (Napolitano).

IT'S AFRAID
Reich wing thought is rising and isn't exclusive to imageboards. We are winning. You are losing.

1. Ratings. Tucker brings some money.
2. They won't and this will be censored, swept under the rug at best or Carlson has to cuck out or be fired at worst.
3. Fox still peddles the cuck nationalist line and certainly doesn't name the Jew, so it acts as a safety net for bad goyim.

Why are shills so bad at what they do?

………………………
Well, that's good at least.

Making white people racially aware will inevitably lead to them being aware of the kikery going on regardless.

Look at how its actually portrayed.
Its entirely kosher in its explicit message, only potentially non-kosher in its implicit message.

Glen Beck? You're telling me that fruity homo sounding faggot with the vocal fry always crying about shit, pissing his pants in public, and slamming his face in a bowl of cheetos was ever at any point non-cucked?

Yeah, it's a good setup. Bait them in with what they want to hear (Dems are the real racists) and then point out that them Dems are full of muds.

Next up on Tucker: The JQ.

Tucker is good for babies first but OP
Is not where normies need to get to. They need
Sage for embed, not webm, e-celeb who happens to be on TV. Sorry Tuck, not watching the video.

They're already there. It's guiding past that point.
Oh another shill. I'm wasting my time.

I think the story is that he was fired from Fox News because he started talking about the Federal Reserve.

this

I love Tuck. My stepdad is basically redpilled now.

Eh, in a vague sort of way.

Ehhhhhh. Its pretty cucky. Basically frames it as "dems are the real racists, which is awful", and vaguely 'redpilled' in that it follows it up with "but they can win that way…"
I'll believe that when I see it.

(heil'd)
Dubs say it's coming. Did you think you'd ever see Fox telling viewers the left is replacing whites with third worlders?

Jesus Christ that is pure cancer.

Do you get along with the cuck or is he an asshole?

gayest shit i've seen all day.

Pretty old, to be fair it does apply to cuckchan.

Can't cuck the Tuck

Tucker goes on Holla Forums for sure. He is king of namefags.

Yeah, actually. The Jews always play both sides, and they see what is coming.
Did you think the rats would get scared and wouldn't try to subvert that side of things? Did you think he would just stick with the cuck-libshit dichotomy forever?

Naaaaah. The Jew always plays both sides. I have no doubt that we WILL see more media output like this, to profit off the inevitability of what is happening in the US today, of this partial awakening - but never forget that this IS Faux Jews. Do not trust these people. Ever. They are agents of the enemy.

Checked for still cancer, I'll grant you that.

TOO SLOW
YOU GET PAID TO CAMP THE CATALOG SORTED BY CREATION DATE TOO
YOU CAN'T EVEN KIKE RIGHT
TOP FUCKING KEK

TO NEWFAGS:
54 / 100 US state senators are direct Jews. Not even counting crypto Jews. Does that not bring into question the legitimacy of our government when 1.7% of the population represents 54% of those who rule us?

Confirm it for yourself here: 270towin.com/2018-senate-election/

Have to admit, the column for Holla Forums made me chuckle.

checked. this is the same Tuck that claims pedo goatfuckers with boxcutters did 911, and that slick barry killed OBL when he'd already been dead a good twelve years or so already

The opiod addiction is being ignored because a jew is making a a fortune off of it and America is weak. In North Korea, the Sackler family would be dead.

why does the girl in the upper left corner have SJW hair?

My estimate is 80% of the senate is Jews or Crypto Jew puppets.

BASED, RACISM IS BAD!

Until you start having tons of kids and stop aborting it's done.

Didn't bother to even read the OP huh you cock-slobbering faggot?

I like watching Tucker

Normies are a lost cause. The past 50 years prove that. Look at what countless people and groups have tried. Everyone is just repeating the same mistakes. You think playing jewish games when you have no outlet is the answer is pathetic. Posting memes on faceberg and twitter before getting banned after an hour won't change anything. Normies need to experience diversity. A home invasion where mom and dad is tied up and made to watch their daughter get repeatedly rape before having her throat slit often isn't enough for these types. Or don't you remember all those cuck dads 'forgiving' their attackers? These fuckers are that lost. A truck can drive over children right in front of them and White people are the problem. One Tucker, one this, one that isn't going to reverse 18 years of socalist indoctrination in public schools and gay jewish tv.

Lol Tucker has 'Clinton Cash' author on now.

Wow I didn't see that commercial before now… these kikes aren't holding anything back at this point.

Projection at its finest. But, who didn't already know that they want white kids dead?

>>>/oven/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/auschwitz/
PICK ANY THREE, KIKE!

We were all normies once. Sure, most of them may not come around as quickly as we want them to, but the sentiment is growing amongst the White public. I have no doubt about that. Nothing will happen until we reach the tipping point though, so I agree that normies won't commit to real change unless forced to do so.

Is he naming the jew in any way? Pointing out that whites are being deliberately genocided? Retracting old statements that are bullshit?

every single one has been against us, any whites among them are traitors anyhow.

TOXIC MASCULINITY
Rampant disease on the rise. Tucker reports, you decide.

IT'S KILLING EVERYONE. REPEAT.

Yes. Numerous times recently.

webm of relevant section. Most relevant part -

This is fucking brilliant. By initially attacking the left for their race baiting, he turns around and throws white genocide back in their face and dares (((them))) to call him on it.

Cannot.

Cuck.

Damn.
Tucker, no!

huh. I missed that I guess. I know he used it as a quote from the cheecharillo-maher kike, but I don't recall another instance.

>Tucker has realised that by some mysterious process, White America has had their entire country stolen from them by Mexico and that the transfer has been arranged by (((traitors))) within the US government.

Nice.

Because it's made by a radical centrist (read: slightly less insane leftist) who wants to make the point "le both sides are exactly the same look how smart I am x))))".

Tucker might as well be Holla Forums-lite at this point. There's no way they can be letting him talk to normalfags during prime time tv about topics like this.

It's what people like him during major elections/events that matters most. He'll be told to urge the cattle/goyim he herded to vote for Ryan/Carson or something more horrific after Trump's terms are up. But there's nothing better to watch for now.

He probably read it, and just didn't agree with your interpretation.
And really, he's right - this IS, explicitly, 'dems r da reel raycis!' bullshit. The only message here is implicit: Racism is wrong… But your opposition can and will use it to win.

Thing is, whereas some libshit out let would urge viewers to take action on an issue they gave a shit about, Tuck just kinda slips it in there, which feels less like an attempt to lure the Boomer viewers to water than it does look like an attempt to dog-whistle to our ilk, in the hopes of drawing us in as an audience.

But Faux Jews is trash. So no.

Thing is, he's not really talking to normalfags beyond telling them "They can beat you like this… But its bad to do so"… Its a weird double-edged sword: Its like saying to someone "Hey, uh, that guy over there raping someone? That's awful huh? Yeah, well, he got some pussy. Think on it.", which is just goofy.

Why not just come out and demonstrate the demographics in a meaningful sense, instead of some faux-sly dog-whistling like that? If he was allowed to say what he did, those in charge of deciding what it is he says - its not him, btw - know the score. So they're having him dog whistle, instead of just outright say it, while maintaining the 'dems r reel raycis' narrative over top of it.
Its extremely semitic in character, the whole thing.

Pretty clear you're trying to demoralize.

Unintentional redpilling? I say so because he was shilling hard for Israel worship there.

Sure thing OP who posted Faux Jews clip while promoting it via FUCKING BASED-tier faggotry. Seems legit.

Napolitano is back at Fox News. Beck is an autist who got his big break at CNN. It's not a big loss he lefty Fox. He's an idiot.

You're putting a lot of effort into lying. Definitely a kike.

No, this is really how dumbed down Christianity has become. They're mostly baby-boomers who think that all of Revelations is just around the corner and that Israel must be defended by everyone that believes in jebus because it says so in the Bible (It doesn't. btw)

They'd more likely bow their heads and give him an Amen because they think that gives them some sort of special connection with God. ZioChristians make me miserably sad for the western world.

Not OP, but you're right. Shouldn't be "demoralization" to point out the truth. If it is demoralizing to state that we essentially have zero mainstream allies, then Holla Forums is demoralization station.

Yeah, super explicit messaging!

Exactly.
This OP is leddit-tier trash.
I love that he used the fucking (((Star Wars))) reference.

So, what messaging do we have here?
What's the obvious message her?
… But let's not forget: The Republicans are just as willing to cuck out, in 99% of cases. So, what the fuck is even being said here, and if its supposed to be some implicit 'redpilling' going on, why make it implicit, why dog-whistle?

We all know why. Its fucking Faux Jews for fucks sake.

~12:00

Lel. Is this meant to give the impression that they were being serious about catching "Russian Hackers™"? It's pennies in the grand scheme of things. They probably paid the contractors more to bleachbit Hillary's emails.

You forgot to tuck your nose in. Post a pic of the back of your hand.

Is this the professor of hiphop studies?

Then theres always going to be this faggot

LOL the nigger has the argentine flag on his shirt

I can't believe you fuckwits are cheering for this, he never even mentions white people, he just says native born, and foreign born. This is lowtier dogwhistling that only we hear, while the Trumpcucks continue to think that based blacks can be conservatives too.

Post this more friend. I literally did not know this. Thanks for the ammo.

Doesn't sound like you watched him about 10-12 years ago. The guy was actually Holla Forums before it was allowed in public, though he didn't go that far and loved Jews.

The best part about Beck, before he went nuts, was that he would tell people to go read books, connect the dots between different organizations (his blackboard on set) and would pretty much say every episode, "Don't take my word for it! Go do your own research!"

If nothing else, the best thing he did was tell people to research things themselves and not believe what they are told, but nowadays he's fucking nuts and uber zionist.

Yeah… pretty sickening how many "red-blooded, Christian Americans" will suck cock for Israel. Literally makes no sense, if you're a Christcuck, to support those who crucified your savior. More proof that most of the lot don't even read the bible; based Jesus hated the jews lol. I sometimes wonder if Jesus was some sort of mongrel descendent of the ancient Aryans that spread their influence across the world prior to 10,500 B.C. I've read here on Holla Forums that the original version of Christianity was much different, and I have no doubt it's been subverted by the kikes over the millennia.

I think Napolitano sold out, it's subtle, but he seems to be more big government than he used to before he got shit-canned.

Seems legit OP. Post some more BASED Tucker vids directly from Jewtube for us to watch and comment on!
You first OP.

Nope, no shilling going on here. No sir.

1. He says that those in power no longer care about you (demographic replacement) or your issues (opioid crisis) because they have replaced you with non-Americans, true he didn't say "Non-Whites are replacing you and to go full 14/88 gas the kikes race war now" but nobody on T.V. can fucking say that.

2. How can you not pick up on the "dark side" reference as an analogy to the non-white replacement that he is essentially getting out throughout the monologue.

3. He doesn't even endorse Republicans™ but he does shit all over the Democrats, and maybe, just fucking maybe, that will help to wake up some moronic Whites who STILL align with the Democrats.

Why did I even respond

we need to free this man

No, he says THE DEMOCRATS…
FOREIGNERS…

He doesn't say "those in power", he says, "the Democrats" are no longer paying attention because they're "replaced you" AS THE VOTING BASE OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.
This is key, and not easily dismissed, despite your attempts to conceal it.
I guess the say way you don't get the (((Star Wars))) reference aimed at a 'young audience' as an analogy for "dems r da reel raycis", which is EXPLICITLY what he is saying. I don't trust these 'implicit' arguments anymore, because its almost-always bullshit - every dog-whistle winds up being nothing but an attempt to manipulate. So you don't get to make those half-assed implicit arguments - explicitly, he all but says "Racism and tribalism is evil - like the Sith".
Kek, you are so pathetic. He DOES endorse the Republican Establishment, namely, by decrying the democrats for engaging in the "dark side" of American politics (which the GOPe don't do, at all costs!), while noting that they have turned their backs on the White population…. Its only a two-party system nigger, so how's that work?
Come on now faggot. You couldn't be more disingenuous than to suggest Tucker Carlson is shilling on Faux Jews with implicit messaging in favor of racial awareness, while denying the far-more-obvious double-narrative of Cucker explicitly shilling against racial awareness and implicitly for the anti-racist GOPe.

Because you're an administration shill and you're desperately trying to defend posting this tripe here and denying the obvious FUCKING BASED overtones of this disgusting Jewish media slop in its efforts to direct the goyim back to the GOPe while decrying racial soldiarity/tribalism as "dark".

Who most prominently suffers from "the deadly plague of opiate addiction"? Poor whites. When he talks about middle America it's pretty clear he's talking about the disillusioned white working class - blacks haven't been "replaced" (Democrats still pander to them eagerly) and neither has any other racial group.

This is what his rhetoric is pushing across, the language is obfuscated as otherwise he wouldn't last on TV. And considering that a significant portion of the working class whites watch Fox and will be exposed to him sooner or later introducing these ideas is a very good thing.

Holy shit you're fucking retarded. You're basically ignoring ANYTHING that can lead to more people seeing the reality that they live in if it doesn't include "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW!" and "IT WAS THE JEWS!". Is it not obvious that "foreigner" in the context that he uses it refers to non-whites? And who the fuck was in power the last 8 years? Who JUST took power in Virginia? Democrats.

It's like you're purposely ignoring any form of nuance in his video, whether it was intentional or not, that's the message that seems to be implied, as alludes to.

You remind me of the "Dude, just wait for Hitler!" posters I see on Holla Forums. How do you think people start to come around to things, because nobody is born knowing how the world works.

No, I'm just pointing out the holes in your narrative that this leads to more people seeing the reality, because, again, contrary to your claims of an implicit argument in favor of racial awareness, this piece demonstrates an explicit argument against racial awareness and an implicit argument in favor of the GOPe for being non-racist. And that's got you super rustled.

Its quite obvious, and its required for the whole "dems r da reel raycis" argument Tucker makes.
Yes, Democrats! Exactly!

No, I'm pointing out the nuance you don't want anyone to notice.

Hitler basically explicitly made the argument that you should wait for Hitler, because accepting less doesn't work. Thank you for coming out as an Alt-Right loser though, really supports my argument about you as individual.
Actually, everyone is born racist. Its a scientific fact. And here we have a cuckservative news anchor, reading a scripted speech, on a Jewish media platform, wherein he EXPLICITLY decries racial awareness, and, by associating racial awareness-linked behaviors with one party in the two party system, IMPLICITLY directs support to that party.
Be a better shill.

*to that party's opposition.

Glenn Beck had G. Edward Griffin on his show once, and did some red-pilled things, but he is absolutely abysmal on the JQ and supported McMullin, trying to help him to steal Utah from Trump.

G. Edward Griffin is a kosher conman who ripped off Eustace Mullins' The Federal Reserve Conspiracy and used it to sell gold.

Tucker masterfully opens the door for people to come over to our side.
He is basically telling Whites that they must organise for their interests NOW, or else be exterminated, but in a way that is acceptable to broadcast.
I sure as hell know that Leftists will see it that way!

This.
CAN'T CUCK THE TUCK

Yeah, but when was that, fucking a decade ago?

I would just point back to the words Tucker uses here.

"Democrats won after embracing the dark side of American politics…"
Text: DEMS EXPLOITED RACIAL FEARS
"… exploiting racial fears and deepening tribal divisions. In real life, Gillespie was a pro-immigration moderate…
Text: DEMS DISMISSED GILLESPIE AS WHITE SUPREMACIST
"… by the end of the race, democrats and their reliable allies in the press were dismissing him as a White supremacist."

"Northams allies ran the single ugliest political ad in living memory. It charged that Republicans want to hunt down and murder non-White children."
Text: AD DEPICTS REPUBLICANS AS CHILD KILLERS
"The ad didn't make a political argument, it didn't take a position on taxes or crime or the environment or schools, or anything that might make the state or the country a better place. Its only purpose was to terrify and divide. This is the politics of racial hatred - 'vote for me because the other guy wants to murder your kids; our opponent isn't misguided, he's evil'. There's no defending an ad like that."

This is not some kind of implicit argument in favor of White racial awareness - its 100% "dems r da reel raycis!", only going so far down the racial awareness road as directing you to the opposition party… Who are also globalist anti-White ethnocuckolds ready to sell you down the river… Tucker knows that, that's the rub of it all: this nigger knows full fucking well what the score is. But he's reading a script. On a Jewish media platform. Which is balls deep in the GOPe.
The whole "they've replaced you" is singularly within the context of the Democratic party, and I just don't buy anyone trying to tell me this is more a direction towards racial awareness than it is a direction towards the anti-racist GOPe.
And the JQ? Hah. Faux Jews wouldn't touch the JQ with a 10' pole… But if they did, it'd look something like this…
… and anyone who thinks Cucker wouldn't drop into the Kasich role in that vid, in the blink of Jewish eye, is fooling themselves.

He's a gatekeeper who prevents people who might otherwise become redpilled from leaving the goyim corral at Fox. He's filling the role Beck did during the Obongo years.

Eustace Mullins, God rest his soul, was obviously superior, but Griffin's not a bad guy either. The more people who're aware of the (((Fed))), the better.
I recently gave one of my Med School friends Mullins' book on the Jewish Medical Conspiracy in America. He thinks it's pretty interesting so far.

(checked)
I utterly despise Glenn Beck.
Thankfully, he and many other Neo-Cons are not relevant anymore.
In fact, when I first ran across the video of his segment with Griffin, I couldn't believe that it was Beck doing it, even more than I couldn't believe that it was ever allowed on TV.

Mullins writings are included in the library at Zundel's Bunker

You don't seem to get how real life works.
It takes time for people to gain awareness of certain things and begin to have opinions on issues they'd never considered or change their opinions.
Even if there was a Kike-free NatSoc network station, you would still probably watch or talk about Fox News with your friends who weren't fully redpilled.
In a way, it's analogous to how we know Trump isn't really /ourguy/, but how he's a step in the right direction for sure.
Tucker giving this exposure can't hurt us, that's for sure.
If anything, it opens up a big opportunity for us to offer an alternative to the "Dems are racist" narrative (that a lot of people must feel is intrinsically flawed).

I love being part of Holla Forums memes I'm argentinian and white, fuck off

I'm half-Argentine (French and German settlers) but I've never been down their or learned Spanish…

Jesus.

What narrative do I have? You're the one with a narrative, here, I'm pointing out that people might start to think for themselves if somebody is there to drop a few breadcrumbs.

Who else on TV or radio is coming as close as he does to "racial consciousness" it's not a big leap to go from "foreigners" who have replaced you to non-white foreigners are replacing you, for a lot of whites.

Just because it was Democrats for the last eight years, doesn't mean Republicans™ are doing any better, they want as much cheap colored labor as the Democrats, and they just dress it up better.

I'm not ignoring any "nuance" to the video, it's exactly what I expect from a news person(ality), it's hardly even a dog-whistle.

How in the hell is the "Aut-Right™" anything close to The National Socialist German Workers' Party? One is a loose idea that anybody can claim to be a part of and the other was a rigid political organization with explicit rules, customs, and ideology.

I'm a shill because I pointed out how reality works? Just like user posted here; nobody is going to be allowed to go on TV and shout from the metaphorical rooftops to GAS THE JEWS! Nobody who was National-Socialist was born National-Socialist, they were lead to being one, in one way or another. I'm not standing up for Trump or the administration, he is only a small step to something that might be better or he is simply a pressure valve to keep "White America™" from going over the boiling point, and keep them docile.

I won't turn away any medium or person who may open, even just one person's eyes to how things are currently being run in the U.S., and/or Europe.

Argentina is unironically one of the Whitest nations on earth. The contrast with Brazil is striking.

This man, and also Daniel Holtzclaw, a cop falsely accused of raping over dozen crack whore niggers.

This.
Save your bullets for those who need them most.
Definitely not Tucker, and not even really Fox News.
I have red-pilled my mother quite effectively simply by watching Fox with her and letting her know when Jews are on the screen. She can connect the dots.
She even said unprompted "Hitler actually did a lot of good things for Germany" a while back, and all we were talking about was a German relative.

I'm glad there is one user, who understands what I am getting at.

It doesn't take much to get people thinking once you point out a few things that seem to be recurring throughout American and European Politics/Media/Entertainment. Once a person knows that they have been lied to or cheated on, they will no longer look happily upon those who once did them wrong.

A few cliché phrases that fit here I think are:
The journey of a thousand miles, starts with a single footstep and Just one domino causes thousands to fall

Also never learned English, apparently

You know I remember a thread a few months back about the legalities and practicalities of going around in chainmail with a sword.

Get this cuckchan shit off here

Calm down sperg.

Actually all the methheads in rural America are the few democrats who live there. The "epidemic" is actually kind of a godsend as it is killing the few leftists we have.

we're a board of peace and like tucker, fuck off

You saw how hysterical most of the MSM became from the innocuous phrase "It's OK to be white" so given where the bar is for acknowledging white genocide and hatred of whites, this is about as good as you can get when slipping facts into mainstream talmudvision. It's basically: "Dems fucking hate you and are actively replacing you." which is the reality of the situation that the public must never be permitted to acknowledge.

I discussed "Americans' replacement with third world trash" with my normalfag mother and she completely agreed. They're only here to commit crime and vote for totalitarian socialist policies. They contribute nothing of worth and are only here because traitors in our government and media fucking hate us. The situation in Europe and Canada is even worse, a glimpse of where we are heading.

Must be terrifying knowing that normalfags are being fed the truth about their displacement and there's nothing you can do about.

You're not even using that correctly. Read the fucking manual.

Can some user give this the same treatment as the media companies. Do it in the same format.

These are, perhaps, the two kikiest first two posts I have ever seen. That's saying something.

Naw.

It always takes more energy to dismiss a lie, than to make one.
I'm quoting Uncle Adolph on this.

Original Christianity was pretty much just European paganism with a kike on a stick slapped over the top. It was the only way to get whites to accept it.

Christianity has, over time, grown less and less pagan and more and more Christian which is why we've gone from crusades and reconquista to sending food to Africa and letting migrants into Europe.

Man is absolute savage

BE THE BUFFALO

BECOME DE BUFFALO

Virginia and New Jersey have had democrat governors or flip flopped for a while now, in other news water is wet. But unfortunate nonetheless.

Normies are a lost cause because of the way you view them, that sentiment is a cancer that's killing this place, you're supposed to be the change you want to see in the world not cast it off to the side that's for the weak, remember goy even you were a normie at some point in your life so don't throw it out like that

It's time for reddit to stop posting.

are either of you bothered by him being a spic?

says the guy who has the first pics that come up when you search gore. You dont even have a bespoke folder of real gore. You're right reddit does need to stop posting.

It's a funny edit but fuck Patriarchiecomics has terrible writing. The art isn't very good either.

Oh no! Not gore!
Another one and done shill adding nothing to the board?

Fuck off with your Tucker Cuckerson; fuck off with your "normies." You're clearly here running an op trying to deradicalize Holla Forums and turn us back into good little taxpaying and (R)-voting goyim.

The line he finished that segment with about how they have already replaced you is directly playing on the "You/Jews will not replace us" chant. Hes pushing his limits, if I were his kike boss Id be cracking the whip and making him get back in line by now.
Watch and tell me thats not helping white people.

I bet you're fat.

Cuck.
They don't, which is why I'm not a republican.
And that's strike three.

Its just a fact, they accused a pro-immigration cuck of being a Nazi. Youre retarded, read a book, preferably on Goebbels or advertising or something.

Haven't seen your butthurt bullshit in a while, tanyaposter. Been busy transitioning?

Definitely a fat autist.

(checked)
Well shit.

Have your bosses figured out what to do about us yet?

Back to >>>/reddit/ we don't need yet another cuck opening his wife's son's asshole to spic subhumans here.

This post is exactly why you guys get memed on.

What do you think?

Another

Who wants to fit in with a bunch of redditors and cuckchanners? I really do think it's going to backfire on you all, though, just like all the rest of your """genius""" plans. Even Jonestein has to peddle backwards non-stop these days and we just saw the Incredible Self-Naming Jew showing a pretty dank meme to congress.

Go back to your tranny-positivity self help club.

It's okay. Here's some additional attention, fatty.

~~afumu~fumu~
So back to Tucker Cuckerson, the conclusion we've all come to is that he and his illegal mexican wife's son have nothing to offer NatSoc, right?
It's not gonna stick, lads.

Amazing how shills shills breakdown once outed. That's what makes you all so much fun.

Global report.

Literally the entire point of the video is that "Democrats are trying to exploit racial divisions." Why is that a bad thing? A nation and a race are conceptually identical, there is no such thing as a multi-racial nation, only a multi-racial empire, 100% of which have collapsed and collapsed in a consistent way, through barbarian invasions and the breakdown of the economy due to parasitism. Tucker Carlson's audience is white cucks who still believe in Civic Nationalism and that the spics and niggers will love them again if they just offer free college. Boomers who belonged in the grave yesterday. You're not going to succeed at pushing him on Holla Forums, we are racialists and National Socialists and we have no interest in sharing a destiny with the subhumans currently infesting the North American continent.

Look at this deleted article by a respected journalist. Also the video seems to be *WSJ siding heavily with Trump* on dossierfaggatte and calling for Mueller's resignation?
ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2017/11/07/huffpo-yanks-article-on-russiagate-hysteria-by-award-winning-journalist-joe-lauria-so-here-it-is/#sthash.9k2puiw8.dpbs

Ehhh about that…. I'm sure there are white people in Argetina but they are definitely not the majority

Why is it a bad thing that our enemies have power to shape a narrative? Kill yourself.
Just the sort of people we need to be converting.
Sure thing, self-admitted paid shill. We’re pushing the Overton window back where it belongs.
K. And?

The only reason I know this isn't Kanye West is because he's not dressed in thirty-two separate colors and patterns.

Where did I admit that? Oh wait, I didn't, you're just pushing a narrative for when you ban me and delete all my posts. Off yourself.

wew

Not really, when its coming from a Jewish mouthpiece and directing them towards the kosher party.

here's archive
archive.is/HOeHZ

That narrative.
See also:

Wherein I already explained it to you, blatantly, you Alt-Right stooge.

And I already explained why that's not a viable argument in this context, as these aren't breadcrumbs leading to racial awareness, this is breadcrumbs leading to "racial awareness is bad - that's what the Democrats do! - thankfully the Republicans don't engage in that dark side of American politics!". And you continue to pretend its not the truth.

The rest of your commentary is nothing but continual refusal to engage that point, because you desperately want to push this kosher sandwich bullshit as being an indicator of leading people towards racial awareness.
Yes, but Tucker doesn't say that, and doesn't imply that - he implies the Republicans™ ARE doing better. That's the entire point, which you are purposefully refusing to acknowledge. Because it destroys your narrative.

Gee, I dunno sport. Maybe think on it a bit.

No, you're a shill for pretending you are pointing out how 'reality works', while in reality, you're just a stooge of a philosemitically-controlled faux-movement, shilling on behalf of the rhetoric of a Jew media outlet, because it puts forth a message you wish directed towards racial awareness, while in reality it directs toward a kosher party in an internally imposed two-party dichotomy.

And that is why you fail, because in your desperation, you will reach out and grasp any hand, even if that hand is attached to a body in whose other hand rests a dagger.
IOW: You're stupid - if not disingenuous - and you are not mentally equipped to combat this enemy.
Case in point:
Nobody who watched this video will be lead to National Socialism - they will be lead to kosher Republicanism, because that's where Tucker directs them.

Here's the situation in a nutshell:

In conclusion: You're a huge faggot, and probably a legitimate shill.

Thanks for outing yourself faggot. Ezpz.
That's how I figured out you don't belong here. Only leftists see film references in reality. You can't change what you are. It will always shine through. We're coming for you.

Pretty much all of this.

For some reason they think we're stupid.

>he's actually so dull-witted or pretending to be that he thought was making a Star Wars reference instead of critiquing the normalfaggotry of Fox jews and its idiot boomer audience
I miss you ever day, Uncle Adolf.

Degenerate shill switchs IPs

Top kek, talk about not belonging here.
Seems legit.

I don't like you.

But you're right in this post - that's exactly what I was doing.
And he's not dumb, he's pretending - that's the OP who posted the Tucker piece, direct from Jewtube.
(((Pure coincidence))).

>sperg freaks out and accuses anyone who suggests that to be a (((Star Wars))) reference of being a leftist

Kek. You stand out like a sore thumb.

Where do I donate to get a sheboon filter here?

You going to use the force on me?

Burn in Hell with your father, the devil, jew. You argue just like one and I've never failed to meet one who argues like you who was able to keep it hidden.

Not today Obi Wan Goldberg. Better luck next time.

Are all of the regular shills organizing on tranny chan now? I'm watching your gay live chat meadhall and it's pretty apparent.

speaking of redpills, does someone have a link(reputable to normies, or at least at all) to an article about the recent church shooting that WASN'T in texas and was done by a black guy a month or two ago? i remember it being something about "revenge against dylan roof" or something

foxnews.com/us/2017/10/06/tennessee-church-shooting-suspect-has-court-date-friday.html
Here's a starting point.

The best redpill is submitted as a question, plant seeds of doubt in the targets mind. It is better that the target feel as though they came to the conclusion on their own rather than having it told to them. Humans create their own truths, if they come to the conclusion seemingly on their own it becomes a more deeply held truth. This is why I shy away from direct confrontation and loud argumentation.

Pretty much this.
You retards shitting yourselves because Tucker didn't go full 1488 need to figure this out. The most effective propaganda is the kind that makes the audience fill in the blanks themselves. It's the whole reason why IOKTBW worked so well while your shitty stormfront slogans get discarded immediately without so much as a second glance.

It goes all the way to memetics too, which is why our OC penetrates further while /retardpol/'s die before they leave the womb. If you have to tell your audience what to think, you've already fucked up. If you can get their noggins joggin, they'll come to your conclusion with a little guidance. If you can't frame it in such a way, then you need to re-evaluate your position. /cargo-cult/ is bad at memes because their position is impossible to reach logically/organically. I think it's safe to say the reason most of you are here is because you followed the trail of history's breadcrumbs, not because you saw a poster telling you to kill niggers and gas jews.

God this shit is noxious. Nerds are defined by their technical and APPLICABLE knowledge. Geeks are "freaks" who suffer the same social problems as Nerds, but have NO APPLICABLE knowledge in leau of niche, trivial knowledge.

Thanks, 4chon

Another:

Most normies don't watch FOX.

I wish I had a copy of last week's BBC World Service Weekend (at least I think that was the name of the segment).
They had one of your American democrats on - possibly Donna Brazile - and she as much as admitted their plans. The journo asked something along the lines of "and how do you plan to bring back the vote of the traditional Democratic base, the white working class Americans" to which the answer was deafening silence followed by "actually there are many different groups within America now, and this is set to grow even more true". Something along those lines but way more damning.

Wish I had the time to track down that segment. It was so fucking blatant.

fuck off right back to the_zognald

My chink co-workers can now identify Jews by their name.

We are slowly winning lads!

So many

it is nicaragua

Measure your dick elsewhere. We all started from the bottom. This last election was my first descent down the rabbit hole. I saw what the left became and decided I just didn't want to associate with faggots. I found cuckchan long before I even knew 8ch was even a thing but I'm glad I found it when I did. Communities like this mean something when so many of us are trapped into feeling like assholes for not buying into kike propaganda.

Donna essentially doing everything that everyone near her sensed of her. Which is the real reason why everyone treated her so in hillary-binded/cucked forced participation. Donna is a well-dressed sheboon mother nigress, a fat child and an afro-centrist, classic albeit slightly initially muted case (muted for public appearance of false-openness, a manipulative intelligence of toddlers). That she was attracted to the DNC is merely like attracting like. That she proved usedful to Hillary, is again a testament to how Hillary (and the shitskin socials et al) decreed, by unspoken+unwritten action, what mechanics were promoted and selected (eg more of Hillary and Hillary alikes). That she proved everyones' assessment of her, and verified their suspicions of her, is also no surprise (though likely lost on her). That Donna and friends interpreted her rise as her being successful (rather than being a useful mini-me-pigeon riding Bill's and then later Hillary's Saudi-Neocon-Kike-Globalist engine's exhaust-wind) is no surprise (the child's mind). That Donna and friends interpreted her antagonists as sexism (and racism, but she doesn't want to say that 'cause her publisher likely tolder her NO-WTF-NOTAGAINetc), is also precisely mathematically par the course. Donna essentially has no soul, and all actors and actions prove this. Africans must go back to the back of the line, period.

That Hillary's campaign staff all knew of The Donna, and all the Wassermanns et al festering cancerous mini-me Hillarys, and could do nothing about them, is the real issue. To push Hillary forward, a grand distorted-faustian-like deal had to be forced: Whereby no one could correct the Hillary/Clinton corruption core social engine, and thus all who imitated that engine were guarunteed free promotion, elevation, artificial selection, and validation gibbs, complete with the false-feels of muh-self-accomplishments, so long as the Clinton engine could continue to carry the weight of all the migrants and shitskins mimicking-migrant-hopping on in through the gaping hole of Hillary herself.

That's where DNC failed. The Asian cannibals that mimi-meme'd Hillary, and the African parasites that mini-meme'd Hillary, though imperfect and incomplete (and in Donna's case, not without serious confabulation), ate Clintons' and the Globalists' engine alive. What was seen in the macro view was a reflection of the direct micro view.

WTF I hate racists now!