Dear Congress

Letter sent to all members of Congress concerning Donald Trump. Looks like the beginning of a 25th Amendment play to remove President Trump from office.

Source: Elizabeth Cronise McLaughlin

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/freedom-learn/201310/why-zimbardo-s-prison-experiment-isn-t-in-my-textbook,
psychiatrists.psychologytoday.com/rms/prof_results.php?city=Beverly Hills&state=CA&spec=407
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldwater_rule
apa.org/ethics/code/
scienceandjudaism.org/events/previouslectures.asp
nytimes.com/2004/02/08/books/l-jung-s-anti-semitism-177490.html…
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carol_Gilligan
southwhidbeyrecord.com/news/langley-considers-request-to-become-sanctuary-city/…
nazi-schmazi.blogspot.com/
jewishthoughtandpsychoanalysis.com/untitled
linkedin.com/in/bettyteng
greatlakespsychologygroup.com/team/harper-west-ma-llp/
madinamerica.com/2016/07/a-decade-of-searching-for-the-needle-in-the-haystack/
SelfAcceptancePsychology.com
psychiatrists.psychologytoday.com/rms/name/Luba_Kessler_MD_Roslyn Heights_New York_97936
vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Luba_Kessler/credentials…About:
charismanews.com/opinion/standing-with-israel/46872-israel-with-friends-like-these…
medium.com/@Elamika…
medium.com/latterly/what-i-learned-about-trump-from-reading-hitler-726426bb08de….
researchgate.net/profile/Elizabeth_Mika
positivedisintegration.com/DRIBiblio.htm
sph.unc.edu/adv_profile/edwin-b-fisher-phd/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanette_Gartrell
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_M._"Skip"_Burkle_Jr.
gofundme.com/profile/racquel-mallettjones-ts5uj
bostonglobe.com/opinion/2017/07/28/let-psychiatrists-talk-about-trump-mental-state/hOBqRC8krC3AJBmrcAEEGM/story.html
huffingtonpost.com/michael-j-tansey/our-year-of-living-danger_b_4436978.html
huffingtonpost.com/michael-j-tansey/guns-dont-kill-peoplethe-_b_2342220.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sounds like fun. Should call the number or send an email claiming to be a Congressional Aid to get more information.

Noted for future salt-mining

This is a non-starter and the democrats know it. Pence would have to sign off that Trump is unfit for duty, and he'll obviously never do that. This is just for more propaganda posturing for the 2020 election

Haha, time to too drop docs on some Marxist academics.

fuck off back to /r/the_donald

Good. It's about time Joe Six Pack got a good rustling. Lets get this war started already.

Why would they impeach the guy who is doing everything they want?

Alright boys, time to dig.
What percentage are Jewish?
What percentage are liberals?
What percentage are non-White?

These are the facts we need to know.

These Marxist psychologists just cant help themselves.

Never mind the fact that it is considered wholly unethical to ever try to diagnose someone with a mental illness that you have never personally evaluated (and these doctors know it).

I'd love if they tried this. A civil war would solve almost all of our problems because we don't have to create complex plans to deal with these Marxists - we'll just get to outright kill them.

That's why this is never going to happen.

I dont remember him inviting a dead thug's mother to the white house or letting niggers burn our cities unchecked.

jews jewing jews namefag. Commie kikes vs Zionist kikes, this is nothing new. It doesn't matter though, what matters is our plan. If they go through with it then it will be a great opportunity to use the anger of our White brethren against the ZoG.

There's a problem with that. When is Hotwheels going to stop dying and fix this shithole?

Call me McAmused.

I hope they succeed. This is the only thing that normies will respond to

>(((Judith Herman))): 2nd generation Jewess, Brekley-friendly

>Philip Zimbardo: Ran the Stanford Prison experiment, which was shit: psychologytoday.com/blog/freedom-learn/201310/why-zimbardo-s-prison-experiment-isn-t-in-my-textbook, and possibly married to a Jewess

>(((Craig Malkin))): Jewish

>(((Lance Dodges))): Jewish, psychiatrists.psychologytoday.com/rms/prof_results.php?city=Beverly Hills&state=CA&spec=407

Off to a great start!

allow me to contain my fucking surprise

was about to point this out.

The mental leaps to the diagnoses are laughable as well.

Wouldn't that jolt a large percentage of the population into becoming one of us?

Yup.

Nothing will happen. This kind of shit never works.

Brennan has nothing to do with the site anymore and is thoroughly blackpilled claiming its a failure.

Might as well be a coup, every last one of them deserves to be executed without trial, as you dont get a trial in wartime.

I consider both attempts sedition.

This is honestly too pathetic to be funny. It's just sad.

These (((mental health professionals))) should know that you cannot long distance diagnose a patient and all the """symptoms""" they are listing are made up BS to support the narrative they want to push. I honestly hope they do go after Trump like this because not only is it completely ridiculous even to the normies, Trump would then have a solid reason to go after people for seditious conspiracy.

That would be the ideal, of course, but before that happens, every single one of those "doctors" needs to have their medical license revoked for unethical behavior.

poor snek
dumb libs

It's mostly Jews and chinks, all liberals

He sure is Chaim.

Bear in mind that none of these signatories have physically examined Trump.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldwater_rule

Seems like they're all being pretty unethical with this letter.

apa.org/ethics/code/

(a) Psychologists base the opinions contained in their recommendations, reports, and diagnostic or evaluative statements, including forensic testimony, on information and techniques sufficient to substantiate their findings. (See also Standard 2.04, Bases for Scientific and Professional Judgments.)

(b) Except as noted in 9.01c, psychologists provide opinions of the psychological characteristics of individuals only after they have conducted an examination of the individuals adequate to support their statements or conclusions. When, despite reasonable efforts, such an examination is not practical, psychologists document the efforts they made and the result of those efforts, clarify the probable impact of their limited information on the reliability and validity of their opinions, and appropriately limit the nature and extent of their conclusions or recommendations. (See also Standards 2.01, Boundaries of Competence, and 9.06, Interpreting Assessment Results.)

(c) When psychologists conduct a record review or provide consultation or supervision and an individual examination is not warranted or necessary for the opinion, psychologists explain this and the sources of information on which they based their conclusions and recommendations.

Remember lads: never commit suicide.

Not only Pence, but the entire cabinet. And Trump could quite easily contest it.

If anyone's ever watched 24, they had 25th Amendment proceedings on that.

Reads like a parody.

They are a parody of themselves at this point

>(((David Reiss)))
>scienceandjudaism.org/events/previouslectures.asp

>(((Henry Friedman)))
>nytimes.com/2004/02/08/books/l-jung-s-anti-semitism-177490.html… "OY VEY, JUNG WAS A NAIZ ANTI-SEMITE RAYCIST!"

>Husband of (((Carol Gilligan))): en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carol_Gilligan … Carol Gilligan (/ˈɡɪlɪɡən/; born November 28, 1936) is an American feminist, ethicist, and psychologist …She is a professor at New York University … Carol Gilligan was raised in a Jewish family in New York City

>southwhidbeyrecord.com/news/langley-considers-request-to-become-sanctuary-city/… It is also unclear whether the potential policy would encompass those currently in need of sanctuary, such as Syrian refugees, as the city is currently in the exploration phase of the proposal, Callison said. Neff felt they should be part of the conversation…. “I think it’s part of this and I would certainly be very open to immigrants coming from Syria or wherever,” Neff said. Among those lobbying the council was Diane Jhueck. While she was the first voice to officially go on record with the suggestion, Langley Mayor Tim Callison said three others have contacted him with the same request. Callison said citizens have also been asking the city to make an official statement on its view of inclusiveness. Jhueck would like to see more than that. …“What I’m really here saying is, I don’t just want a statement,” Jhueck said. Langley could become the third sanctuary city in Washington alongside Seattle and Spokane, according to the Ohio Jobs and Justice PAC, an educational civil rights and advocacy organization….“Who knows where this is going, but it doesn’t look good for us right now,” Jhueck said. “I’m part of two different target groups that this person who calls himself our potential president is talking about doing serious damage too. I’m personally frightened, but I’m just frightened for everyone at the moment.”

>(((Howard Covitz)))
>nazi-schmazi.blogspot.com/
>jewishthoughtandpsychoanalysis.com/untitled

>linkedin.com/in/bettyteng

>I have more than 15 years of clinical experience working with adolescents through older adults, and have significant experience in college student mental health, mood disorders, mind-body modalities including relaxation training and clinical hypnosis, eating disorders/body image issues and trauma. Other interests include working with graduate students, perfectionists, therapists in training and gifted adolescents and adults…. I view psychotherapy as both an art and a science, and as such take an integrative approach based on each client’s needs and personality. I try to infuse my work with humor and authenticity. It is an honor to create a safe space so my clients can talk about difficult topics knowing I will be accepting as well as provide helpful feedback. I feel very privileged to do such interesting, fulfilling work with people trying to make life better for themselves and their communities.
>I have been a Licensed Clinical Psychologist in the State of Illinois since 2004. I received a Bachelors of Arts degree in Psychology from Illinois Wesleyan University and a Doctor of Psychology (Psy.D.) degree in Clinical Psychology from Chicago School of Professional Psychology.

>dyke hair: greatlakespsychologygroup.com/team/harper-west-ma-llp/

Wew….

>madinamerica.com/2016/07/a-decade-of-searching-for-the-needle-in-the-haystack/
>Chaya – I am so happy you found a helpful therapist. We are out there. . . I am a psychotherapist who very strongly does NOT NOT NOT believe in stigmatizing DSM labels, the “disease model,” and psychiatric drugs. In fact, my website, blog and YouTube channel outline this very clearly. Go to SelfAcceptancePsychology.com And I tell my clients in the first meeting about my beliefs to reduce stigma and help them feel more comfortable that I am not judging them. As I outline in “Self-Acceptance Psychology” problems of thinking, feeling, and behaving (“mental disorders”) are due to Five Causative Factors that are normal and understandable: trauma or attachment trauma, fear (“fight-or-flight”), shame, and the natural fear of social exclusion. I believe, and have been told by my many happy clients, that I am a compassionate, accepting therapist who is not just out to make money or promote my own agendas onto my clients. In fact, I gave up a lucrative corporate career in midlife to go to graduate school to become a clinical psychologist — and make LESS money. So since I do not arbitrarily and blindly label others as “mentally ill,” I would appreciate that all of us in the mental health profession were also not labeled as somehow, due solely to our professional titles, as morally bankrupt, worthless, corrupt, etc etc. Many of us would love to change the psychiatric-based system and make it more focused on client-center, accepting, compassionate, helpful, productive therapy, not drugs and more drugs. Oh, and I, too, was very, very lucky to have stumbled upon an excellent therapist (in a bar!) at a point in my life when I was absolutely in need of one and didn’t even know it. Her help was life-changing and actually led to me becoming a psychologist. There are good therapists out there…

They know that our reply is at 2800fps. They crave death because they know they deserve it.

>(((Luba Kessler)))
>psychiatrists.psychologytoday.com/rms/name/Luba_Kessler_MD_Roslyn Heights_New York_97936
>vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Luba_Kessler/credentials…About: Dr. Luba Kessler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roslyn Heights, NY, with another office in Roslyn, NY. She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Kessler is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center and Zucker Hillside Hospital. She speaks English.

>(((Steve Wruble)))
>charismanews.com/opinion/standing-with-israel/46872-israel-with-friends-like-these… Last year, special guests and speakers included Steve Linde, editor of the Jerusalem Post; Earl Cox, a Christian broadcaster that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has deemed an Ambassador of Good Will from Israel; Memphis Grizzlies General Manager Chris Wallace; a host of local political and civic leaders, and me. This year’s speakers are just as impressive, if not more so: Mayor Benny Kashriel of Ma’aleh Adumim; Vida Velasco, a University of New Orleans student who works with Stand With Us; and Chloe Valdary, assistant director of the Institute for Black Solidarity with Israel (ISBI). While Linde summed the Festival up very well afterward, there’s nothing like being there in person. “The main attractions included a hilarious falafel-eating contest and entertaining performances from Schmelvis, a Jewish Elvis impersonator, psychiatrist Steve Wruble, the Meshugga Klezmer Band, Memphis Jewish teen rapper Jack Fargo, the Israeli Scout Caravan and the Memphis Bottle Dancers.

>medium.com/@Elamika… "OY VEY!!!!"
wew
>medium.com/latterly/what-i-learned-about-trump-from-reading-hitler-726426bb08de…. Elizabeth Mika, Jun 10, 2016, This is a good article, Ben. The comparisons are not trite, and should not be annoying, as they are disturbingly accurate (though this may be why they are annoying to some), particularly for those of us who have had a more direct experience with the devastation caused by Hitler. A someone who grew up in the post-WWII Poland, under a Communist rule and with the memories of war imbued in us from the earliest age, I watch Trump’s rise to power with fearful astonishment. It looks eerily familiar. Those who do not know history, or who willfully ignore it, are doomed to repeat it — there is truth in this seemingly trite slogan. Sure, Trump is not Hitler. He does not have a mustache, for one.
>researchgate.net/profile/Elizabeth_Mika
>positivedisintegration.com/DRIBiblio.htm

>sph.unc.edu/adv_profile/edwin-b-fisher-phd/

My idiot pajeet boss was gloating about how Trump would get removed by 25th amendment but he has no idea why the 2nd amendment exists. Should they attempt the 25th they'll learn very swiftly and brutally about the 2nd.

Those digits

No moonpost

>more dyke hair: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanette_Gartrell
>oh, its a literal dyke: Gartrell is married to Dee Mosbacher MD, Ph.D.,[26] a documentary filmmaker whose film Straight From the Heart was nominated for an Academy Award in 1994. The two live together in San Francisco, CA.

So I made a thread that I think ties directly into this, but it was deleted. It was about this Tom Steyer fag's national ad campaign running for the past 2-3 weeks. Why was the thread deleted? How much of this Tom Steyer's money is being spent across the country on this?

WHO THE FUCK IS TOM STEYER?

>(((Dee Mosbacher)))
Jesus…
Mosbacher is the daughter of the late Robert Mosbacher (1927–2010), who served as U.S. Secretary of Commerce under George H.W. Bush from 1989 to 1992.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_M._"Skip"_Burkle_Jr.
>He has also been associated with the following institutions: Africa Center for Strategic Studies, Washington, D.C., and Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine, Louisiana, U.S.A.[3]
Burkle has been a speaker at WHO, The Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars, the Council on Foreign Relations, and Global Forum in Davos, Switzerland, National Institutes of Health, the Hyogo Declaration Regional Symposium and the World Bank.

The fact that these people have made this commentary without declaring an obvious conflict of interests is obscene, if not outright criminal in at least a few cases.

Designated Survivor. Was like a warning, and startled me enough that I needed to stop watching. 24 got me all anxiety ridden over attacks that played out on the show, too.

The VP on the designated survivor one had squinty eyes like Pence. Sorry, not sorry, I don't know if I trust Pence squinty eyes and what not. Where the hell has he been? I don't watch any tv anymore, has he been speaking or seen? Or in the infamous Cheney bunker?

Truth takes no sides, and I don't trust Pence. My vibes on that, take em or leave em. I'm not sure who to trust to be completely honest.

Now, let's tally it all up…

3 Jews, 1 Chink, 1 Married to Jew

2 Jews.

1 Jew, 1 Libshit/Possible Jew

1 Jew, 1 Chink

1 Libshit

1 Libshit

1 Jew

1 Jew

1 Libshit/Possible Jew

1 Libshit

1 Libshit Dyke/Married to Jew

1 Jew Dyke

1 Libshit

FINAL SCORE:
Jews: 10
Possible Jews: At least 2
Married to Jew: At least 2
Chink: 2
Libshit: 6

Out of 22 signatories…

54%

Fancy that! Of this lovely little sample, attacking Trump, 54% were either Jewish themselves, or married to a Jew!
But Jews are only 2% of the US population!
WHAT A FUCKING MIRACLE!

Final Product

Ok, now how does Tom Steyer's money flow to all their pockets?

My guess, based on the readily available information?
A variety of shell organizations, most headed out of New York City, by Jews.

Bring it. Go ahead, give me a reason to start killing

His mannerisms, lack of blinking, and the production value of the ad give a super creepy aura.

Every. Single. Time.

"The people who cause problems have names and they have addresses."

I saw a fucking tv spot (ad) for this. It was some doucher acting (((concerned))) and giving the camera 'crazy eyes'

Yep, that's the ad

dox time!

scott m banford
351 River RD #1
Edgewater, NJ 07020 (201) 313-7168

Cherylynne E Berger (unverified)
2439 Highland AVE
Altadena, CA 91001 (626) 792-9082

Susan E Blank
2834 Landing WAY Marietta, GA 30066

Hillary S Domers
421 Righters Mill RD
Gladwyne, PA 19035

Elizabeth A Downs (unverified)
3303 Kevington AVE
Eugene, OR 97405

They always have a contingency.

Sherri R Edelman
512 Chaucer DR Ambler, PA 19002
(215) 283-0729
or
Sherri R Edelman
332 Raymondskill RD Milford, PA 18337
(570) 686-1583
neither verified yet

How many MDs are there in the US?

Psychology is not a legitimate science, soft or otherwise. Neither is psychotherapy. Psychiatry, meanwhile, even where arguably legitimate, is completely Jewed.

Roberta C Eisenberg
113 E Greenwood AVE
Lansdowne, PA 19050 (610) 284-2191

Latisha Ellis (unverified)
(678) 349-2655 Landline
1785 Abinger Ln
Lawrenceville GA 30043-3036

Marion R Frank
7800 Lincoln DR Philadelphia, PA 19118
or
Marion R Frank
250 S 17th ST #STE 101 Philadelphia, PA 19103
(neither verified)

Psychologists don't mean shit. It's the MDs the psychiatrists that matter.

Ellen V Garbuny
129 Irene DR
Butler, PA 16001 (724) 282-4839

Susan Hokanson Hajiani
Age 70s
PHONE NUMBERS
(310) 966-9171 Landline
(424) 270-0017 Non Fixed Voip
CURRENT ADDRESSES
815 W 57th St
Minneapolis MN 55419-1729
Neighborhood: Southwest Minneapolis
1870 Veteran Ave Apt 103
Los Angeles CA 90025-4569
Neighborhood: West Los Angeles

Racquel M Jones
confirmed nigger:
gofundme.com/profile/racquel-mallettjones-ts5uj
1147 Beach AVE #APT 1 Bronx, NY 10472
(718) 409-1195

Sort of.
Even so, of the 22 in the list in OP…

… 10 are MDs. Less than half.
Of those…
>(((Herman)))
>(((Dodes)))
>(((Reiss)))
>(((Friedman)))
>(((Kessler)))
>(((Wruble)))
>(((Mosbacher)))
… 7 are Jews.
Another 2 are married to Jews.
The representation of a certain 2% of the population in this context is most intriguing.

Jew name professional reporting in.
>(((Reiss)))
>(((Tansey)))
>(((Glass)))
>(((Friedman)))
>(((Covitz)))
>(((West)))
>(((Kessler)))
>(((Wruble)))
>(((Fisher)))
Jews trying to subvert the will of the people once more.

I hope they succeed at removing Trump from office. One step closer to Hitler.

Could not confirm. Sports a dyke haircut though. Could just be a catlady.

Also could not confirm, but looks like it might just be a hippie Boomer.

Oh there's another page of names
>(((Berger)))
>(((Kapatkin)))
>(((Lavi)))
>(((Reid)))
>(((Lev)))
>(((Livney)))
>(((SILVERBERG)))
>(((Loomis)))
>(((Silverman)))
>(((Edelman)))
>(((Shufeldt)))
>(((Eisenberg)))
>(((Spitznas)))
>(((Mendenhall)))
>(((Ellis)))
>(((Turk)))
Over 3/4ths of the names are 100% Jewish and the others I bet are crypto jews.

Maureen S Kapatkin
3010 Minuteman LN
Brandon, FL 33511 (813) 685-0540

Barbara A Lavi
15 Beaverbrook RD
Weston, CT 06883

avigail lev
315 Wayne Pl Apt 211
Oakland CA 94606-1800

Dan Livney (unverified)
36 Viburnum CT Lafayette Hill, PA 19444
(610) 832-1104

Lynn G Loomis
4237 Orchard Hill RD Harrisburg, PA 17110

Frank malone
1546 Mcdaniel Drive, West Chester, PA 19380 (610) 357-1198

Robert D Mcdonald
196 Echo Mountain View RD Fairview, NC 28730

possible aka of melissa mendenhall, unverified
Melissa L Feucaloro
Age 30s
PHONE NUMBERS
(214) 973-5029 Landline
(515) 412-1371 Landline
CURRENT ADDRESS
3901 SW 7th St
Des Moines IA 50315-3526

Elizabeth J Mika
Age 50s
CURRENT ADDRESS
1662 Vineyard Dr
Gurnee IL 60031-5120

Lori A Nash
12661 Persons RD
Bow, WA 98232

Sheila M Nielsen
65 E Monroe ST #UNT 4301 Chicago, IL 60603
(312) 658-0104

Cheryl A Parmely
11 Warren TER #2
Newton Center, MA 02459

Couldn't confirm, but he wrote an article specifically whining about the fact that he wasn't allowed to professionally comment on Trump's health.
>bostonglobe.com/opinion/2017/07/28/let-psychiatrists-talk-about-trump-mental-state/hOBqRC8krC3AJBmrcAEEGM/story.html
Its incredibly semitic in character.
Apparently he also writes constantly about "the hypermasculine myth". Looking at him, big surprise there.

A coup ousting our "savior" Trump by a group of obvious Jews would really help Holla Forums's cause

>huffingtonpost.com/michael-j-tansey/our-year-of-living-danger_b_4436978.html
Here he is kvetching about a school shooting, LGBT rights, etc.
>huffingtonpost.com/michael-j-tansey/guns-dont-kill-peoplethe-_b_2342220.html
And here he cries about guns some more.
No confirmation of Jewry, however.

It bears noting that almost all of these vermin are Boomers.

Is this … what's it called? … "remote, casual-contact diagnosis" not grounds for medical malpractice? Why are these hacks still licensed? As a concerned citizen I demand that their licenses to practice be revoked.
Furthermore, the APA must issue a formal disavowal of this "psychic diagnosis" techniques employed by these former doctors.

Technically, I would think this violates the Goldwater rule.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldwater_rule
>It is named after presidential candidate (((Barry Goldwater))).
>The magazine polled psychiatrists about American Senator (((Barry Goldwater))) and whether he was fit to be president.
>The editor, (((Ralph Ginzburg))), was sued for libel in (((Goldwater v. Ginzburg))) where (((Goldwater))) won $75,000 (approximately $579,000 today) in damages.

So, either these people are acting in direct violation of this standard, or… No, that's what they're doing alright. Trump should sue, but probably won't, because given how Jew'd the Jewdiciary is, and what a field day the media would have with that, its likely not worth it.

To clarify:
Similar to the psychiatrists' Goldwater Rule, our code of ethics exhorts psychologists to "take precautions" that any statements they make to the media "are based on their professional knowledge, training or experience in accord with appropriate psychological literature and practice" and "do not indicate that a professional relationship has been established" with people in the public eye, including political candidates.

When providing opinions of psychological characteristics, psychologists must conduct an examination "adequate to support statements or conclusions." In other words, our ethical code states that psychologists should not offer a diagnosis in the media of a living public figure they have not examined.

On occasion psychiatrists are asked for an opinion about an individual who is in the light of public attention or who has disclosed information about himself/herself through public media. In such circumstances, a psychiatrist may share with the public his or her expertise about psychiatric issues in general. However, it is unethical for a psychiatrist to offer a professional opinion unless he or she has conducted an examination and has been granted proper authorization for such a statement.

(Checked)
Nice fucking digits m8.

(CHECKED)
Really nice digits. Wew!

fuckin jews, man…

Nice dubs user.

Is this cunt a real person,, or is she fabricated?

Boys, my autism sense is tingling. I swear I saw Bandy X Lee in here somewhere

Could we get some cross referencing going? Might be nothing, I just took a look and didn't see it. Lots of Lee's actually.

(checked)
Conspicuously similar wording to that used by the shill Jamal to screech about his meme boogeyman in the moderation. Really makes you think.

Yeah this is a non-starter, the gun ban is more likely to pass then this. Although what exactly seven aircraft carriers next to north korea means I don't know since China clearly loved Trump at an unprecedented level.

kikes wrote DSM-IV to label anyone who disagrees with their kikery as "mentally ill"

a billionaire SFbayarea kikefag libtard calling for impeachment of Drumpf. yea i see em too and have nearly destroyed my tv set over it.

54% of us senators are kikes

I had serious doubts about Pence when he first signed on but I have to admit he has been loyal as fuck so far, so I agree that it is extremely unlikely that he would do that but then again shit goes down when you least expect it.

You just reminded me what blatant propaganda that entire show was, and I didn't even watch that recent revival it had.

How so? Half the time, Jack Bauer killed Muslims

And my favorite, from the final season (not counting the revival):
I think there was more but it's been ages since I've watched it so I forget. When I saw it, it was a binge watch on Netflix a couple years after taking the Red Pill so it all stuck out like a sore thumb.

It's amazing that these fucktards never seem to get any actual work done, but have time for this go-nowhere bullshit.

Is there an ethics committee or similar that trump can contact about these cunts violating the golwater rule.

htt p://www.apa.org/about/governance/bdcmte/ethics-committee.aspx

Anyone who speaks legalese that wants to be the first?

bro, we all appreciate your efforts in getting this information out, but photoshopping fucked-up hair onto a picture of a person everyone knows is a professional just makes us look silly and makes the information easier to dismiss.

Now we need an infographic with their mugshots, yellow stars and maybe a pie-chart or two.
designfags step up!

Do it yourself, faggot.
t.designfag

It wants a piece of cheese.

>(((allies)))
They are speaking about themselves.

How the fuck does this end up happening where the crazies are in charge of the asylum?

it's larry nichols time
indict them all

Publicize it and use it to discredit them. These health professionals are acting in a wholly unprofessional and clearly politically motivated manner.

i'm a sysadmin for a medical chain and i've yet to meet one psychiatrist that wasn't a batshit lefty and/or jew. you never really know how true that old joke of "they want to learn how crazy they are" is until you have to deal with these fucking people. my favorite btw is the pansexual that frequently travels to canada to attend seminars by john de ruiter.

Bro, there was no shooping involved there.
That's it's actual face.

Because Jews. That's why.

In this case, insane lesbian Jews from San Francisco.

Sometimes, to explain their insane perceptions, I like to pretend these assholes have some sort of weird mutation that allows them to see into parallel realities. In that reality, Emperor Trump really IS some sort of corrupted sith lord who has RWDS mowing down everyone who isn't white, watching on his monitors as he grabs a pussy or three.

THE PURPOSE OF THIS LETTER IS NOT TO REMOVE TRUMP
THIS LETTER IS JUST AN ADVERT TO SELL MORE COPIES OF THEIR FUCKING BOOK
these people know their letter isn't going to get a mostly republican congress to oust Trump, they just want publicity to get more fucking shekels

Bro, look at this thing I wrote. Scary, isn't it? To find out how this man can be stopped follow me and donate.

Most normal people would call that schizophrenia.

No need to pretend. They have accurately predicted what the world will be like in 2050, and it's beautiful.