Info images thread

I just formatted my main hard drive and this is all that I have left. Also does anyone have the vidya boss quote one?

Great googly-moogly, that PS2 chart looks like shit. OP, please save this one and never use the one you posted again.

The fact that fucking Osaka Bancho from OMGWTFOTL managed to make it on one of those also makes me want to see if anyone has it.

Maybe we should make an updated one.

Thank you. I've just started playing the first Yakuza and I'm fucking loving it

It was nice. It had some really great quotes on there.

Anyone got a dreamcast list for me?

I'll try to save this list
I still play GO with my 2 friends on the weekends. It's fun and kills time
That's all I got.

Might as well dump some stuff that I've worked on as people have been asking for them in various threads recently.

Pretty sure that one was made intentionally as bait, given how the stuff on there is generally hit or miss at best to out-and-out despised by the average poster here at worst. I could be wrong though.

Thanks, I just managed to get in a GDEMU order so now is the time to gather up anything I don't already have while I wait for it to ship.

>If you don't get it, then die. I'll come after you even in your dreams, and you'll have manly nightmares forever.

Latest version. v1.02 was a while back.

Something about that sounds familiar, but the one I recall seeing was one for villains in general; not just video games, but anime/manga, etc as well.

This seems to change fucking weekly so I've got no idea if it's the latest version.

Used to work on some of these more when threads for the given systems were more frequent. Lately a fair amount of them have dropped off into being less common though (main system threads I tend to see on a reasonable basis being PSP, Dreamcast, and Xbox as far as older systems go), so some of these haven't been updated in a while.

What's wrong with SupCom and Soma to earn place on that list?
And I don't think Mankind Divided is that bad. Only seen some gameplay of it so far, but it was Human Revolution-tier, not The Fail-tier.

Might be able to post both of these in the same post now that the max filesize has been increased.

I've been considering revamping that JRPG one since people have brought up before that it's got some issues. Strikes me that it might be rather hard to get a decent consensus on them though (I assume when that was being made, it was focused towards people at JRPG General, so ideally they'd have had some decent amount of people that liked the subgenre contributing).

Thanks, it's the first one I remembered, and I agree with we should make an updated one.

If you have the anime villain's one post it.

Yeah I didn't think it through. I went from 500 gb to 30 gb in 8 months and something kept eating up my ssd space so I just got rid of it all.

Every time

Some stuff I'm still working on.

Even when my old external started to shit itself, I at least ordered a new external drive (bigger one too), and kept the old one alive long enough to transfer everything off in the end. And even then I made a priority to transfer stuff between ordering the drive and it arriving off to some smaller spare external devices just so I wouldn't lose some of the more important stuff, just in case.

I'll see if I can find it. No guarantees though.

Any 3ds charts?

nvm, I suck cocks

Superior SNES chart with shit ports removed.

Are there any better PS3 charts out there? The only one I've ever seen floating around is this one, and aside from looking awful, I know damn well there's some games that shouldn't be on there.

I've seen a few around, but they had some issues (it certainly doesn't help when one has import titles on it, with no nameplates and the title being in moon on a small scaled cover art image). Been wanting to make one myself but PS3 threads aren't the most common, so it's hard to get consensus. Plus there's also the issue of what to do about games that are digital only, be it just in the west, or entirely worldwide (with the formers there's at least Japanese cover arts to use, but with the latter you usually won't have that option, hence why some I've seen opt for the titles screens, or gameplay screenshots for everything as the representative images).

Every time

The list was created in a thread here about a month. The thread itself started off as bait, but ended up as a collaboration to make fresh OC bait. What a world we live in.

*about a month ago.

:^)

You're fooling anyone here into playing Spore or Fallout 4, normalfag

Also since I wiped my hard drive can I get some reaction images please? Mainly from JoJo, SMT, and Devil May Cry Please?

there's this

wtf I love Holla Forums now

ni no kuni shouldn't really be on there