H-games thread

Anybody have a torrent for this game? Nyaa and the Pirate Bay aren't giving me any results.

Also H-game general I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

sukebei.nyaa.se/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inbetweening
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's nice to have a H-game thread and all, but I just came to remind you all that /hgg/ exists and it's kind of dying.

Try the Fuugetsuin Games.

If you're out for eroge torrents always rely on Nyaa. sukebei.nyaa.se/
You'll find anything you want and more though you'll have to get JP names, or artist circles for such things. Don't bother looking for doujins on here of course go to Exhentai. I was playing Princess Knight Sera or something I believe recently and it's okay. Anatomy could use some work, perspective is decent on CG and some are even animated. Played Virgin Island earlier, and Sarah of Rotation Cut which has you play a jiggly heroine.

Its on nyaa.
Just look before asking to be spoonfed.

It wasn't too bad, it was also recently fully translated which I should go and grab sometime.

Only if you have DDL for Liru

Try sukebei.nyaa.se/ for torrents one more time but make sure to use the Japanese name.

Seconding this, they're pretty good. Just wish more than two of them were translated. You will never be a perverted loli doing lewd things in public
Also OP needs to learn how to use nyaa.

Why does Holla Forums always do this, both halfchan and here

Rondo Duo. Christ I'm a fucking newfag and even I know that

dont worry user, when cuckchan dies, we will have a boost of users

Both Rondo and Liru were huge disappointments.
At least Honey Select is honest uncapped high-spec 3D.

I have it. So… Do we meet in an alley , or… what?

You mean an invasion of cancer

she made me cum buckets and deleted the game 30 minutes later.

oh boy more cancer.

Best H-game I have ever played was princess sacrifice. The theme was so fucking different from anything I'we ever seen. The game turned from generic fap-simulator fairly good rpg, with really good story. Game was good.

Seriously consider killing yourself.

USA Echhi is still the best one he's done.

What's Rondo's sort of animation called again? Tweening?

I dislike how bouncy it can get at times.

I believe it is tweening. Unlike you I am fine with the girls being jiggly. I just dislike it when they're clothed.

any of you faggots playing custom maid 3d 2?
what mods do you recommend? im playing vanilla with the translation patch, clocked 100 days so far

Problem with tweening is that it's fucking VISIBLE.
Their boobs don't jiggle for real, they just skew and stretch and that looks fake and not-sexy as all hell.

Some jigglyness is fine, butt I've seen webms where the characters might as well have been slime girls with how gelatinous their movements were.

Calling animation "tweening" is wrong. It's NuTalk.You are fucked up. Go kill some culturaldifferences.

You're right. When it comes down to it traditional animation should be used and tweening in parts to make some movement easier?
I'm not an animator so I have no idea.

Bullet Requiem had really jiggly boobs. There's quite a few actually that I could think of but I'm too lazy.

When instead of drawing new frame you're just transforming the previous one it IS tweening.
Go away now.

I'm ok with tweening when it is used tastefully and subtly like in Wakfu series, when the amount of actual animations is just as abudant.

I couldn't stick with it too long after I paid off the debt. Every personality type ended up the same and told me that she wanted me to treat her more like a sex toy. The fact that girls with a maxed out masochist trait would still cry and beg me to stop didn't help, either. The novelty ran out very, very fast.

Semantics ahoy, but tweening is just not done anymore. Modern tech can't even do tweening. You can't up the shutter time to make everything blurry, now can you?.

I was asking for clarification on that style of animation, lrn2read.

Ok, what word do you want us to use then? Compound animations? Skewing and stretching? I'm all ears.

really? i have 3 maids with yandere, tsundure and Kuudere personalities and they all feel different, when i talk to them before sex.

I mean in terms of where the relationship went. It always went from employer-employee, then boyfriend-girlfriend, and finally sex toy for every personality. I've heard that DLC and updates added things like marriage, but I was bored with the game before the first DLC was even out.

Keyframe interpolation based animation software like Flash also call it tweening. Just because it's not done like in "the good old times", it isn't any less tweening.

so its the same for free and personal maids?
i married one maid, only thing i hated about it is that i was locked out from the normal conversations and can only ask 3 questions now.

That, I don't know. I only ever made 3 personal maids before I stopped playing.

its like you are a gentlemen and a scholar

All traditional animation uses Inbetweening. I honestly don't know what this digital tweening is called. It's closer to rigging the image to model then morphing it. I'd actually like to learn how to do it tbh.

I'm assuming it's loli but I can't find shit other than galleries. Where the hell are the actual games?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inbetweening
STFU newfag

i dont know. that kind of makes me worry, friendo

>>>/hgg/8386 has a MEGA link. The only two that are translated are Pettanko Park and Naked King Game.
The reason you found nothing is probably becuase you weren't searching in runes.

torrent link?

source? :^)