hooktube.com/watch?v=zRpz0iQGwFU

Other urls found in this thread:

ordo-militaris.us/
sidroth.org/about/about-sid/
hooktube.com/watch?v=4ZojWRngW0A
bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/raqqas_dirty_secret
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FRANCE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?????

why post a webm of some fatbody slob? are you a fatbody as well?

Can someone explain whats happening? Can't understand what the fuck they're saying

Nothing out of the ordinary for France tbh

It's a bunch of muslims praying in the street, as they're always doing. It's meant to intimidate the natives of whatever european country they're shitting up.

This.

Nothing surprising then, sad that this has become the norm or that it doesn't make affect anyone. For now

Meant to say that it doesn't affect anyone or make them feel irritated given they're shitting up the streets

Maybe Europoors will now stop complaining about Amerifats being the most annoying foreigner. The new champion has arrived!

No hopes.

France is already lost. These people you see, the large majority are surely french citizens.

France is cucked beyond repair. Move on. It is impossible to recover from it, the critical limit was during the 2012 elections. If you live there you can't hope for anything good and you should know that France is nothing else than a filthy kike hideout infested with muslim cockroaches. You'd be better going in a white country with nationalists left. Why ? Because ALL of the whites in France are cucks, love sharing girls with blacks and muslims and there are less nationalists than there are jews. Fuck this shit hole
t. french guy lived there my whole life and in process of moving to Russia (i am fluent in russian)

Yes. Born and raised in"france", french nationality is their only nationality. They are "french" people. This is what the average french is like now. And if you encounter a white, it's a kike cock sucking nigger loving Religion of Cuck™ophile retarded piece of shit.

You left a glowstick up your ass /cargo-cult/

Part2

Someone pretending to be drunk (and spraying some alcohol over clothes) should have walked around and bumped into the speakers.

Bonus points would be had for vomiting on the place.

The time for protest has come and gone. Its time for action - but the frog enjoys his slow boil too much to risk the comfort.

Can someone please confirm that Alsace is not as bad as Paris and the cities around it? I was planning to go there to study molecular biology (and then coming back, obviously. I would feel like shit living in a country that wasn't built by my ancestors for more than 5 years). Seeing this makes me want to give up.

And what have YOU done about mudslimes?
Thought so.

Nowhere is as bad as Paris. Mudslimes aren't worse than niggers (other than akbaring, which kills fewer people than niggers) so if you're a burger you'll get used to it pretty quick. Just don't be retarded and live in a mudslime area or it'll piss you off every morning to see someone in a burqa with three kids and no pork for sale anywhere close.

Okay. Thank you.

does anyone else feel that the bending praying mudslimes just make a nice juicy target?
I'm amazed no one has shot up a pray meet yet. clean the streets, so to speak.
Even a few jelly molotovs would do a lot of damage.

this:
ordo-militaris.us/

I like the idea but what's the point of calling it Catholic organization if Cuck Francis won't support it?

Cause and Effect, this is what you get when you reject your savior, this is what you get when you reject Adolf Hitler

now i see why varg lives in the middle of nowhere in south france.

White shariah is the only thing that can save france

I can't speak frog. All I got was fascist and le Religion of Cuck™ophobe

oh without a doubt charles martel is rolling in his grave. And christianity is dead, particularly in france. Maybe the can salvage whats left of the ethnic native french population if they convert.

I wish it wasn't this way, but this is what happens with atheistic countries. If you want to save your ethnic group, convert.

Yeah, because Christianity is such a good shield against such things.
As demonstrated by noone alive today.
Not even Poland.

Catholic church is most definitely not responsible for Poland's resistance to Religion of Cuck™. It's the people who are connected through shared Christian values whatever it means. There's also Radio Maryja and TV Trwam; a very right wing at least when viewed through Western European cuck glasses Catholic station, especially popular among older generation but also it's beginning to gain popularity with younger people as well.

No where did I say that. But historically it was. It has potential as well if they just uncuck themselves and remove the pope. These people need authority in their life. Religion of Cuck™ will overtake it if Christians don't step up.
Listen fucko, only a state can popularize that. The average german in nazi-germany were christians even though the government wasn't 100% christian.

ironic how he burns churches but not mosque. Then he moves to the most Religion of Cuck™ic country in europe

You've got to think at least a bit before you post.

Fixed.

Implying implying

Which ones?
Where poles act like they're werewolves or some sort of witcher?
So far I have only seen pagan things.
Fire. Violence. Animal iconography. Skulls. Swordarms that almost look like a wolfsangel. Celtic crosses.

There exists not a single nation in Europe, a single people that is fully Christian.
Well, okay, maybe some of the greeks, but otherwise its either:
Very pagan influenced or way too opulent and decadent, very much going against Jesuses wishes about being as demure and humble with both riches and open worship.
Not to mention full on double faith in Russia and other slavic nations.

Check out the picture.
Does that look Christian to you?

You might say: "Of course, this is Eastern Orthodoxy and that is Christian."
But, really.
Does it look CHRISTIAN to you?

If you were an alien and saw a display of smoke, firesticks, long robes covered with symbols and all you had was the bible.
Would you call this Christian?

i would tbh

trips checked

dont deepthroat blackpills though, it's all just oppurtunity
it'll be easier to take over than ever

jew worship is always poison

No, you bloody wouldn't.
Only with your preconceptions you would.
But this is about as biblical as jew is non parasitic.

No European form of Judaism physically resembles the original desert cult. All the festivals are Pagan and the long robes of priests and monks is very European. The only part which matches the original Christianity is the universal liberal doctrines. However, history has shown that these doctrines will somewhat change depending on the era.

I'll say it again for you
If the natsocs were in power longer the could slowly start introducing pagan ideas. It won't happen because some fag on an image board chuckles at "jew worshipers". Sorry, it didn't even happen in natsoc germany.

there are in france, meanwhile he's larping as a pagancuck with his feminist wife

Yes they are. They are too confident too. A match made in heaven.

Well, you didn't expect a 40-something year old to still be acting the same way he did when he was 19, did you? He has a family to feed and to protect now, he can't go to prision again.

You can only claim this if you think that Germans today or in the past have been Christians.

You must not know the six gorillion pagan customs and "superstitions" people unironically indulge in on an almost daily basis without even thinking about them.

Even in 2017, over two milennia after Christianities so called conquest of Europe and the failure of NatSoc Germany to become pagan, as you put it.
People unironically put more faith in throwing earthware on the ground, nailing shoes to trees and burning grooms pants to be more of a catalyst to a successful marriage than a religious vow.

Europeans still have the Pagan festivals and symbols. Catholic architecture and art still resembles the old solar cults with Jesus as the sun, ect.

I already said I don't know but Poles feel connected through their Catholic faith. Btw, 87% of Poles identify as Catholic. The second main religion is Orthodox at… 0.7% so Catholicism is Christianity are pretty much interchangeable in Poland.
Holla Forumsacks also have a high interest in political discussions, especially after a few vodka shots on gatherings and no one cares about being politically correct. Topics like Jews,Negroes and anti-communism especially related to their past government are openly discussed. I'm not saying that everyone is NatSoc by nature but Poles are culturally quite conservative.

Are those the police participating?

Meanwhile Merkel's anti-European party is Christian. Christianity changes to suite the views of the surrounding people.

Or in other words:
The only thing that would have changed would be the openness and purity of the pagan things if NatSoc Germany had been "successful".

It's like hiding your powerlevel versus letting it hang out.
And Germany got defeated by shabbos goyim who follow ((( Christianity ))).
Even today, you are more likely to get the jew mark on your dick even from a "pure christian family" than not, even though it's only kikes who get circumcised.
So the Germans and other Europeans had to go on the low down again.

And, as usual, the "church" has proven to be one of the biggest hotspots of traitors, again.

You mock me for "one dude on an imageboard' when in reality it's the 5 people who think their super "orthodox" special flavor Christianity will make up for everything else.

Alright. Well start writing the holy-book for pagans. Because that is the downside. pagans were more-or-less illiterate when it came to writing these tales down.

Make it popular again, go for it. It will be all for nothing. By the time it is popularized you will have to have fun with your muslims. meanwhile there will be christians who just simply refuse to convert to paganism.

You are quite literally dividing the white-europeans.

The woman is citing the law and it says the country is a secular nation and no religion can be practice in the public area like the street…. Only in private areas like home or church.

Lot of good that law did!!

It's the people who are ultimately responsible not religion. What I mean by that is since Poland has such a high number of catholics it should be on of the most cucked countries in the world through Pope Francis and yet Catholic Poles somehow resist his faggotry through their culture

I wanted to find a higher quality version, and reverse search took me to the Rare Historical Photos page.
I don't know why I expected anything else from the comments.
The rest are worse.

Nothing interesting. First guy is saying:
>And on the other hand I'm not, I'm not a terrorist like you say, you are uh, you are a facho, you are a facho, that's all you are, you're giving me shit but, oh good, even better, yeah if you want. Me, it's liberté, égalité, mixité, that's all I'm saying, madame, that's all I'm saying. But I'm not negotiating, [??] you are a facho, very well, and it's is lamophobic to do that. You are xenophobic, that's all you are. […] facho […] fascist […] I'm not a Muslim! It's important that I say it!

I am sure the Christians would have now problems converting to another religion. They are the descendants of the people who succumbed to the previous religious invasion. Paganism isn't a book religion, it is a religion of nature. I think we will never fully understand what our ancestors believed but a lot of their culture remains. We need a new set of laws for the new era, one in which the European people come first.

Liberté, égalité, mixité is a funny slogan to hear shouted. As you probably know, Liberté, égalité, fraternité was the motto of the French revolutionaries, and those three qualities are still a pretty good summary of western liberal values. But now we are asked to replace fraternity, i.e. brotherhood, with 'mixity', i.e. diversity. I wonder if this guy has considered the symbolism.

Public worker

He tried to warn you idiots

Implying Sola Scriptura was EVER relevant.

Complaining about Americans is their second favorite sport behind kicky checkerball.

Nation =/= state they are citizens of the french state. Not french nationals in even the slightest regard

>doesn't know it's the oldest form of Christianity predating the (((catholicucks))) by centuries

(((Sid Roth)))
sidroth.org/about/about-sid/

is the damage done to the church by Pope Cheek Spreader irreparable?

Someone needs to drive a truck straight through or daisy chain one of those isis flag marches, could easily rack up 1000+ kills and become king of the mass murderers.

I would as well. Stop trying to define someone else's argument to fit your agenda.
Is this some new tactic? Instead of constant attacks, it's now that Christians aren't actually Christians but secretly pagans and they totally actually are the real Europeans?

Fuck off with the D&C, atheists and however many actual pagans are here are usually pretty okay (as much as other whites) and not weasels. IRL experience tells me you're either a shill or atheist+ tier retard.

Yup.

REMINDER

Convert to heathenry, you christcuck!

Franks gave up their language and so lost their power to hold Thing by Troth. Intermarrying Gauls and Romans doomed the Goth in Spain or the Burgundy in Italia and it will be the same in Frankia. The failure of Celts and Greeks to recognize the truth in separateness is their weakness. Both still have it, both may die for it but the the true German can only scoff at it.

Fall into Ginnungagap.

Most of my home country got converted between the the 8th and 10th century, we then spend 5 centuries being catholic, about 3 centuries being protestant and then 2 centuries being humanists.

What does Orthodox Christianity have to do with the history of my country or my ancestors.

alright because none of you retards can read or speak french i have to clarify, muslims are praying in the street and french people are protesting AGAINST them doing so by singing the national anthem

hahaha

You are right, if you are Germanic, you are by default a subject of the Aesir.

I was of course triggering christcucks, duh.

What an awful tune, especially sung in that semitic nasally tone. Semites hate beauty.

He's saying the invaders are the victims, and the indignant locals are in the wrong.

Couple weeks ago, on 9/22 precisely, they were recorded preaching those exact verses ISIS loves, and exactly the way they usually deliver them: hooktube.com/watch?v=4ZojWRngW0A

They were literally preaching terrorism in the streets in front of French people who don't understand a word. We got that thanks to the analysis on a nice arab guy, otherwise it would have flown completely under our radar. And that's only one day.

Shit is seriously fucked.

Countries belong to those who can conquer them.

Corvus is latin for "Raven" or crow, but you do have a point Rooks usually eating fruit not fitting perfectly with the imagery but Rooks will eat grubs out of rot. Its the older version of the song where no lemman sees the warrior to death so it'd probably be two Carrion Crows picking the still live corpse who lost the battle and has no comrades but the time of the older writing for the tune is unknown and the mini ice age of the 1600s did change the line separating species of Corvus in Europe.

Rooks have a wider zone versus the Carrion or Hoodie. I should look up over the past millennia how much the zones could have changed due to climate, perhaps it could only be Common Ravens during the time of its initial writing.

Godspeed Frogman.

This. Best be ready to stop the attempted snackbars. Does France permit personal firearms/self-defense against mudshits?

That is true but that's not how most white people see it. Until we can shift the mindset of our people to be one of soldiers and conquerors we have to operate in their current one of fairness and victimhood.

No.

This reads like a /cargo-cult/ meme tbh.
Really shit, it tells me what to think, i have to read a shit tonne for me to understand it.

lel

Can any Frog-fags tell me what happend on Remembrance Day in Paris? At first, I thought these filthy goat fuckers were doing this on the 11th and my blood pressure started to rise. But this still isn't any better

I'm pretty sure there is just one person in France who is willing to drive a truck straight through every single one of those shitskins.

My god they're all lined up for you on the street. Take one for the team. They wouldn't hesitate to do the same to you.

XD

early Christians didn't even have the bible lmao

They've been doing this shit every friday for like 7 or 8 months since the city hall decided to terminate the lease they had with the prayer room and turn it into a library. The city hall offered them to move to a new place but muslims are chimping out because they find it "unworhy" and they have to walk like 10 more minutes to get there and pray. So the Remembrance day stuff is just a coincidence.

This shit is starting to cause a shitstorm in France because occupying public space and praying in the street is normally strictly prohibited under our secular laws but the governement isn't doing anything.

Well you are a retarded nigger

So they're already at laws for me but not for thee? And people say Sharia law could never happen. We are already on our way.

Yeah, this is fucking ridiculous. However, Sharia is around and enforced in no-go zones already.

One must wonder, how much longer before the crunch? Remember that there have been multiple refugee centers burnt even in Germany, yet there was almost nothing about it on the news. I'm curious how much backlash is just unreported because the reactions have been fairly positive.

Probably a fair amount. The kikes seem at least smart enough to realize that letting the public know about that might cause them to decide the revolution has started and join in.

Anons be like "retake Constantinople" or "retake Jerusalem". Like okay sandnigger, but we gotta retake France first.

The funny thing is that praying in the streets is not only illegal for French law, but it's even haram for sharia.
Remember, when muslims pray in the streets, it's nothing more than a provocation.

When/if America descends into Civil War, the Mudslimes, seeing the perfect opportunity, will revolt in Europe and attempt to annex non-Shariate/Sharian areas and forcibly convert or slay Europeans.

Hasn't ISIS menaced another attack on the anniversary of 13/11?

French people can redeem themselves for cucking in WW2 by cleansing mooslums from their country, to the last dirty beard.

90% of French people are Black African. The other 10% are going extinct. Pretty soon, only Black people will speak French.

Similar to how The UK will be 50% Black and 50% Arab/Middle Eastern. However all of them will be Muslim. The UK is getting assraped and curbstomped by Muslims….and I think they are starting to like it.

bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/raqqas_dirty_secret

READ THE LAST SECTION, IT'S HAPPENING
tl;dr: a non-IS source confirm that squads of french foreign fighters are returning home to carry out the DAY OF THE RECKONING
Not simple revenge attacks, a real day of vengeance, probably with attacks everywhere in a short span of time like the original 13/11 plan

Are you actually mentally retarded or just a kike shill?

Orthodox Christianity is the first organized Christianity dumbass, just because it doesn't look like a modern multi-culti AIPAC bribed den of cucks doesn't mean it's not Christian. And Hitler and his philosophical round table already hammered out the notion of Positive-Christianity which makes the most sense for Europeans that aren't Orthodox to adopt. Catholic Church is already in the hands of the kikes and majority of modern Protestant groups are no better due to the aforementioned bribery.

Underrated pictures.

it's not really conquering if the inhabitants are jewed into welcoming their invaders with ass cheeks spread

I'm absolutely against this, but a Houellebecq scenario is far better than "generic middle east country 2.0"