Well that's it, you fucking faggots. I'm officially a broken man. My life is fucking ruined...

Well that's it, you fucking faggots. I'm officially a broken man. My life is fucking ruined. I used to just get frustrated and indignant about the degeneracy in American culture, and how lemming-like and sheep-eyed the general public is. I used to be able to cope with humor and irony, throw on some neutral music and relax with some vidya.

That's all over now.

I can't even talk to people anymore. My friends, my family, my gf, my co-workers, strangers - anyone. I don't want to be coy with people. I don't want to psychologically manipulate them into becoming awake. I want to be apart from these people and this degenerate culture. I have no friends and no prospect to make any. I can barely maintain my relationships I'm just so sick of this world. My life literally feels like it's ruined. Holla Forums is the only place I can even relate to, and even it doesn't bring me anything but constant pain. I wanted to know how the world worked. I wanted to peek behind the curtain. Now that I see, all I want is to have unseen. All i want is to forget everything I know. I don't know how to continue this way.

Other urls found in this thread:

earlychurchtruth.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>>/r9k/

You could start by not killing valuable threads with your mopey bullshit

I'm not a virgin, I have a gf. This isn't NEET problems, I have a job, college grad, gf, etc.

Honk?

かっこいい物語兄貴
You should try gas.

It's a phase. Not the last.
Next is stand alone.

Through struggle, strength is acquired.
Buck up, faggot.

Thanks anons, I really do appreciate the motivation.

Did Jann Wenner touch your pee pee, too?

if you can't handle the truth then don't handle it
go smoke weed become a vegetarian hippie clown and rot in your imaginary world you created in your head

Embrace the Truth OP. Only a few men get to go down this path. Own it.

You're just mentally ill, but don't worry, you're in good company on Holla Forums!

Start a cult

too specific. is this projection?

Don’t care. Cry harder.

Don't care. Cry harder.

You need to start meditating or working out or something man.
Read Ride the Tiger by Julius Evola, because riding the tiger is exactly what you need to do right now.

We all feel the disillusionment, we all at the core just wanted to have our families and be left alone. We all had to suck it up and not be a fag about it, so do you.

So, my remedy to you is, get a daily habit of meditating and working out and reading, learn to Ride the tiger of modernity. Understand the beauty of family, even if they are degenerate, or unaware, they are your blood, you have a deep connection wether you like it or not. Enjoy the special love that comes with it. In fact, loving your family in a deep, blood-bound, ancestral way is pretty much a revolutionary act at this point.

You're acting fucking gay. Be a man, become who you are. We love you, we get the struggle, dont be the bottom of the barrel guy. There is beauty to be found in the struggle. This should give you meaning.
There is beauty to be found in nature, go enjoy it, think about how magnificent everything is.
There is beauty to be found in family.
There is beauty to be found in self-improvement. Read more.
Seriously lad, hope u get better.

Suck it up faggot, you have a duty to your people to at least try to make things better instead of wallowing in self-pity.

not gonna lie - i've been black-pilled as fuck for a little while now… things look pretty grim when you get realistic about it…
but we are white men - we continue because we must - even if we cant see the light at the end of the tunnel - we are not mewling women or faggots who only respond to implied reward… we grind on through the cold night, because that is all that there is… we do so not for ourselves, but for the continued existence of our people and a future for white children…

thanks m8, this really did help. I'm gonna check out that book

This what happens when you hire shitskins at DARPA. Next thing you know, your bot network is a big fat mess.

This shit comes in cycles you'll get over it. In the meantime keep investing in yourself, and learn to lead.

start a homestead. stop crying.

I know that feel. It's what happens when truth becomes more important to you than happiness. It's when rebellion becomes more important than material things. It's when you're given a choice to be a "functioning member of society" or a "tinfoil hat wearing madman," and you don't even hesitate before grabbing the foil and cramming it on your head, because you'd rather they see you as crazy than see yourself as cattle.

I only pray that, when the smoke clears, we'll be the ones standing tall and not lying on the ground.

I wish you the best of luck. A lot of us have been where you are, keep your head up. You've got a lot to live for man.

Embrace the truth. Focus on results. DO manipulate them into becoming awake. If you know the truth, it is your duty to help your people survive. There is no other way.

Know that things are changing. You're part of that change. Stick to putting your feelings into constructive projects. It's ok to be white is a good one.

This. Soon you will end the grief cycle over the death of your ego. Then you will learn to love your mind's place in the higher realm of memes. You are a vessel. Wotan rises as we speak, and (((they))) are very afraid.

Embrace the suck.

No kidding. This timeline has purged my social calendar. The good news is now I'm largely unburdened by inlaws and my obese SIL's racemixing, pitbull-loving, Marxist bullshit
I spend my new found free time getting my security posture honed.

reported.

This user has the right idea. Get a car, learn to work on it. Eventually the people won't matter so much. I mean, none of them can move at 90 MPH.

Honk.

I speak for no one else, but it seems clear from the replies you've gotten that many of us feel or have felt the way you do. But you're in a privileged position to know the things you know, even if it is a terrible burden. Like you, I'm here because I was seeking answers. Like you, I've made heavy personal sacrifices in payment for those answers. You really do need to find something to occupy your mind. For me right now it's playing kerbal space program, heavily modded.
I like to imagine the white race as it should be, taking to the stars, and Uncle smiling down on us.

umm pay debts off, start investing in your own select stock brokerages. stop talking to people unless its purely humorousness. there's some incredible people out there, but you're not one by being a psychological burden. you need to be the complete opposite. do unto negative my feels.

Get over yourself white man. If you don't grow on adversity you're a failure. So get growing.

Here's what you need in your life:

- self employment by any means necessary
- a dog
- regular exercise and/or weightlifting
- meditation and/or yoga (doesn't have to be wuwu phaggy yoga)
- apartness. move away from the sprawl, the normies etc

shoot niggers at walmart OP

cringed

Quit your whining faggot you still have a long way to go. Devote yourself to learning more about the lies and study them to the point that you're a walking redpill thread. Argue with people, explain what you know, and if someone just wants to plug their ears and not listen, move on. There are plenty pf people who will listen and the number of those we have reached is growing. The golem is starting to become aware of its master. Mark my words: We won't suffer much longer.

Assuming you're not a sliding kike, marry the gf and start having white babies you fucking fag. Live the fourteen words and keep the company of other fathers. Cut the normies in perpetual adolescence out of your life. Sage because blogpost faggot OP who should know better.

Eat shit and die.

HONK

Synthwave is better than coffee.

Go out in nature, learn to shut your mind up and learn inner peace. Seriously though, get out in nature more. It's tremendously healing, it's pure. You might even talk to God.

There is a little church in Monett, Missouri that you should visit. They can get you on your feet and working on the land.

earlychurchtruth.com/

It's only a natural symptom user, the constant battle between telling the truth for them, saving them and us from our ultimate doom or keep going along with this lie perpetrated by our enemies. Don't feel too depressed though user, times are about to change.

Another Jonestein victim…

>not taking part in the (((meat and dairy))) industry is a bad thing
Neck yourself.

You're in the Apprentice stage user. You're not a master yet. It's painful…. Also you're a shill trying to blackpill but to others readin this.

Kazinsky is such a pathetic faggot lol.

You have only one option.

Just blow up some group of high level democrats. Everyone will celebrate your humanist act.

Welcome to the club user. Its a lonely road, the narrow path of truth and righteousness that few people willingly follow.

If you lead, others will follow. If normalcucks see you behaving like a good man, and doing well for yourself, some will aspire to be more like you. When you have followers, they will inevitably want to know exactly why and how you do what you do. It is at this point that they are open to learning.
You can't force the matter on the unwilling you can, but you have to lock them in a room with hard facts until you shatter their fucking limp mind, but you can persuade them to follow in your footsteps. If you're a leader then it will spread by proximity.

Also kys yourself for this blackpill shit.

He's got a point. Something of you needs to die. Your ego, your ambitions, your beliefs. Something, at least one thing has to die to fix your own outlook.
In the end you realize you choose to suffer or not. Dehumanize yourself, the rest follows.

HAHA!

You get that off a greeting card? That's not how life works -25yr old user. I appreciate your innocent optimism though.

Make friends with spics or blacks. I met friends with some Salvadorians and we just talk our feelings out… try not to be a buzzkill, otherwise they'll leave you like any other rational person.

kek'd

I also made friends with Sage! It was natural and organic.

Esoteric immigrants makes the best (most redpilled) friends.

reroll

Be like me. Go to your nearest pull up bar and lift your feels. Then go home and read a nice book or cook dinner for your gf. Live your life and don't play the victim.

Abandon them, they are dead weight

You're a christcuck aren't you??

Poetic user is right. OP needs to visit /fit/ and live the lifestyle now. His depression and feelings are stemming from an mind ready to forge his body into an war machine to match his awaken mind, his mind knows he is not worthy nor ready to act and this causes it to send back signals to his conscious mind that he needs to fix things. He is too distracted by the problems outside his current sphere of influence and how such reflects back directly onto his life now.

Get to working out now. Focus hard on that above anything else, drop Holla Forums beyond stopping in each night just to check for happenings for a few months as getting stronger, faster, more endurance becomes your central focus in life. Maybe stop to practice with his funs and see how the kids are doing. Otherwise become a fucking machine. Every chance you get, stop and do situps, calf raises, pushups, lunges, pullups, walk up and down flights of stairs randomly. Every day, every hour you can. Push push hard.

In fix to six months your body will be an thing of iron, and your mind will only remember such current feelings as an very dim barely remembered memory, instead it will be an simmering thing of focus and desire, ready to take your next steps into becoming what you were born to be user's. You with now sharp focus, and clear direction will be ready to begin studying how to war, speak, guide and train. To move on into actually working to create the world from which you desire to see.

Let these emotions pull you into wallowing in action, unable to focus and act, to have it grow into self doubt and stress, it will destroy you and destroy any chance of what you love and desire ever having a chance to survive. Your mind is ready for the fight, but it must have an beast upon which to ride into the fight now. Create that beast body. Once body becomes strong, mind becomes clear, and you will see your path as you chose to stride into it.

And your ancestors will smile upon you for finding the flame of life again. A worthy inheritor of their own conflicts and conquests.