Is anybody else here a self-hating faggot...

Is anybody else here a self-hating faggot? I came out to my friends when I was 13 and since then I have always been a token of faggotry for them but I actually despise myself for being gay and have since I was "redpilled" at the age of 17. Time for a couple of truth bombs!

1. The gay scene is the most degenerate thing to ever exist on planet earth. I think this one is fairly obvious to most here but most fags don't wear condoms and you are considered a pussy if you do. Most gay people also have sex with numerous different people a month with little to no discretion meaning that they spread diseases like rabbits.

2. Most gay people, particularly bottoms, were abused as kids. I know this from speaking to many other gay bottoms and from my own personal life experience. Not only that but I feel at times like a lot of tops take advantage of bottoms that have been abused.

3. Pedophilia. Yes, lots of gay people are pedos. It's something that is usually unspoken, even amongst gay people but it is there and I can tell you from experience that it is very prevalent.

4. Gay is a choice. In a sense it is. A lot of gay people supress their attraction to women because it is inconvenient to them. If you try hard enough you can actually make yourself disgusted with physical sexual interaction with females, and yes as a child I was disgusted by sexual interactions with men, just as most straight men are.

5. Gay people are miserable. I've seldom met a gay person who is satisfied or happy. They tend to be emotional wrecks with a lot of emotional baggage. I've basically already conceded to myself that I'll probably kill myself soon given the rationale that it really doesn't matter if I die since I'm a genetic dead end anyway.

So that's an honest look at homosexuality from the perspective of a 19 year old faggot who has spent a lot of time around other faggots. Do what you want with this information, it is what I think is the truth about the whole thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

bmcgenet.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2156-11-62
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051088
journalistsresource.org/studies/society/public-health/teen-pregnancy-bisexual-lesbian-heterosexual-women
jstor.org/stable/pdf/2881563.pdf
nature.com/ng/journal/v11/n3/abs/ng1195-248.html?foxtrotcallback=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A thread died for this gay shit.
Seriously OP, kill yourself. As if we don't already know faggots of your kind are the most degenerate pieces of shit.
Report this motherfucker

>>>/trs/

Same patterns as transexualism but softer and not yet at a physical level.

How do you think faggotry could be de-programmed OP? What are the sources of faggotry other than child abuse?

Have you considered electro shock therapy?

I know it sound fucked up, but there are real scientific findings that indicate that electro shock therapy can change thought patterns.

kill yourself

H-Y Antigen and Homosexuality in Men

Blanchard, Klassen

In men, sexual orientation correlates with the number of older brothers, each additional older brother increasing the odds of homosexuality by approximately 33%. It is hypothesized that this fraternal birth order effect reflects the progressive immunization of some mothers to Y-linked minor histocompatibility antigens (H-Y antigen) by each succeeding male fetus, and the concomitantly increasing effects of H-Y antibodies on the sexual differentiation of the brain in each succeeding male fetus. This hypothesis is consistent with a variety of evidence, including the apparent irrelevance of older sisters to the sexual orientation of later-born males, the probable involvement of H-Y antigen in the development of sex-typical traits, and the detrimental effects of immunization of female mice to H-Y antigen on the reproductive performance of subsequent male offspring.

-

The biology of sexual orientation has been studied in detail in several animal model systems. In the common fruit fly Drosophila melanogaster, the complete pathway of sexual differentiation of the brain and the behaviors it controls is well established in both males and females, providing a concise model of biologically controlled courtship.[26] In mammals, a group of geneticists at the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology altered the sexual preferences of female mice by removing a single gene linked to reproductive behavior. Without the gene, the mice exhibited masculine sexual behavior and attraction toward urine of other female mice. Those mice who retained the gene fucose mutarotase (FucM) were attracted to male mice.

bmcgenet.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2156-11-62

Female relatives of male homosexuals have 1.3x as many kids:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051088

-
Bisexual females have more teen pregnancies:

journalistsresource.org/studies/society/public-health/teen-pregnancy-bisexual-lesbian-heterosexual-women
-

Hamer 1993:

jstor.org/stable/pdf/2881563.pdf

-

Hamer 1995:

nature.com/ng/journal/v11/n3/abs/ng1195-248.html?foxtrotcallback=true

doi: 10.1038/ng1195-248

-
Hamer 2006:

Human sexual preference is a sexually dimorphic trait with a substantial genetic component. Linkage of male sexual orientation to markers on the X chromosome has been reported in some families. Here, we measured X chromosome inactivation ratios in 97 mothers of homosexual men and 103 age-matched control women without gay sons. The number of women with extreme skewing of X-inactivation was significantly higher in mothers of gay men (13/97=13%) compared to controls (4/103=4%) and increased in mothers with two or more gay sons (10/44=23%). Our findings support a role for the X chromosome in regulating sexual orientation in a subgroup of gay men.

Extreme skewing of X chromosome inactivation in mothers of homosexual men

Kiiiiiill yourself.

If you are implying that faggots can be spotted by a simple scientific analysis you are heating your own oven.

sugoi monogatari aniki

Saved. There is a genetic cause for this.

Nope but I don't blame you for being broken by the kike mindfuck machine. You should kill yourself for making a thread here about something this unimportant though.

Shut up. We know. Don't be a faggot. Literally just stop. What you jerk off to is your problem, what you talk about for attention is ours. Plenty of people are recovering from jewish subversion, and I'm going to take a ten second break from the hurtbox to tell you to relax before you fuck off.

Now go be straight, faggot.

Dude it could be worse. You could be a gay furry dog-slave roleplayer. yiff yiff murr *wags*

kek

i mean ok thanks for the news flash

Hate to break it to ya faganon but every single thing you said we already knew. Nice to hear it confirmed from a source-source but not exactly what I call revolutionary or enlightening

if it makes you feel any better I'm sure most of us on here are suicidally depressed, me especially

Rather than killing yourself, fix your problems. Pic related.

As someone who nearly went on the same path as you: you can de-gay yourself. It will not be easy, nor will it be enjoyable, but you have the will to do so. The images included in my post is the result of total faggotry and what you have to realize is what it is. Homosexuality is a poison and it must be purged.

at least use your suicidalism to go murder some banking/media kikes if you truly dont care about living

Either kill yourself or clean your colon with Vaseline.

The state of cuckchan today is proof that anyone who self-identifies as a faggot should be banned immediately, along with anyone who defends, promotes, or trivializes daggotry.

Take out some non whites on your way out.

This is where it gets bad. There is no going back. This will literally disgust you to the point of loving women. If you wish to kill yourself, load up and kill as many congressmen and APAIC members as you can.Bonus points for every ZOG you kill

Why kill yourself when you can die in glorious combat against the ZoG in the coming war? Hone yourself and prepare to use your life for the good of the race fagOP. Improve yourself and quit with the faggotry.

Is this you, OP?

Gtfo of Holla Forums you fuckin faggot

I don't think I was ever physically abused but I can confirm most of what OP is saying. Luckily I only slept with 2 guys before I got my faggotry under control and swore it off so I don't have THAT much experience

BTW if any anons are looking for some psy-ops to engage in, create some femdom hypno with lots and lots of black people. Most of the sissy trainers I've come across whether by accident or on purpose feature whites/light latinos, with blacks only involved as tops.

Its probably fucking gay jew nazi wannabe smiley.

damn wrong one

stop fucking dudes and work on yourself and maybe you'll eventually be cured. also get yourself tested.

This is a cuckchan thread. OP is a spambot.

oh fuck, OP you should kill yourself you datamining bot nigger

x-DD

Sage thats shit ffs

SAGE
Someone
Apply
Gas
Expeditiously

OP don't kys you realize what has happened. I'm also OP not a fag but I am a degenerate ready your body for glorious martyrdom to atone for the degeneracy that plagues you. Seek to create a better world that ends you for who you are.

kill yourself you filthy, mentally ill, disease spreading, degenerate freak. No homofag or any other kind of race traitor will survive DOtR anyway so you might as well get it over with now

b8 thread

But why? You can be homo and in a stable monogamous relationship, like Jack Donovan. He wrote "The Way of Men" and has been in a relationship for 20+ years.

LORD SAVE ME FROM THIS SINNER!!

Bog yourself, sodomite.

*humps your leg* save me master, ensure the future of my breed and the survival of my pups

You know you could just fuck some whores.. but you had to be a faggot