BREAKING: Saudi Arabia has declared war on Lebanon and Hezbollah, says Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah

BREAKING: Saudi Arabia has declared war on Lebanon and Hezbollah, says Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah

Hezbollah's Nasrallah: Saudi Arabia Inciting Israel to Strike Lebanon - Hezbollah leader says Saudi Arabia has declared war on Lebanon and is detaining PM Hariri, warns Israel against 'any attempt to exploit the situation'

Nasrallah said that Hariri's "forced" resignation is unconstitutional because it was done "under duress."

archive.fo/zCQlj

Other urls found in this thread:

indexmundi.com/lebanon/demographics_profile.html
archive.is/Nrmr1
twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/929081064190107648
thechinesezodiac.org/horoscope-2018/
archive.is/sdZaT
archive.is/zwCfK
archive.is/1ZcCP
bp.com/en/global/corporate/energy-economics/statistical-review-of-world-energy/oil/oil-reserves.html
archive.is/ISNST
archive.fo/E9hcv
news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/07/canaanite-bible-ancient-dna-lebanon-genetics-archaeology/
archive.is/bLuIC
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/iran-isis-Religion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kike free first post.

>the (((EU))) burning
Ladies and gentlemen! It's 2017. Are you ready for 2018?

Pretty good news along with Koreans probably getting BTFO soon. The battle against ZOG may be going slowly, pawn by pawn, but it is still going on.

What's Salman playing at? Massive counter-coup, then declaring war on Shia states?

Yep. Bring it on

user, ww3 is in it's birth pangs.

Thank you mods.

So when is Saudi Arabia actually going to attack?

I don't know if they're a satellite of China or an Ally of Iran (which they'd serve as a gateway war to Iran)

Never. Nothing will happen unless Hezbollah sperg out and attack Israel, which they won't because that would be up to Iran and Iran doesn't want a war right now.. This whole thing is just a smoke screen to detract attention from Prince Salman cleaning house.

What are you thanking them for, cocksucker? For nuking and scrubbing every thread that makes the readily apparent observation that this Trump-backed Saudi faction are the ones aggressively looking to expand their failed Middle Eastern conflict specifically because Trump is backing them?

There is no counter-coup. It doesn't exist. The people being rounded up didn't want to tie KSA's future to the petrodollar or israel. Salman was given weapons by the arch-zionist faction in the US [that's Trump] in exchange for agreeing to keep the petrodollar humming [which will be achieved with an Aramco IPO on the NYSE].

Is there any reliable info on the saudi happenings? A who's who of who's getting axed?

Hope your happening daki is well-laundered, gents. Carry on.

There's a reason why you're relegated to TORposting, fag. If you just want to shitpost, cuckchan is only a URL entry away.

Yes, Robert Mercer's mods don't like the truth. Fag.

Bump

Good, although there are ~40% Christians in Lebanon…

So?
The best people in Lebanon are the Hezbollah and the non-christian minorities, anyways.

Year of the Fire Cock is almost at its end, I think the next 2 months will be crazier. Think of the progression of happenings this year compared to fire monkey, which was already era defining.

Looks like Kek's prediction of a nuclear exchange in 2020 is going to be right on time.

As long as no one attacks no one else, there won't be a war. No one can attack Lebanon and call it justified, not without a false flag which everyone recognizes and condemns right away nowadays. Lebanon isn't attacking anyone else. There's no reason for war.

Any war that starts will be blatant expansionism, which the West cannot abide.

War will only happen if Israel is stupid enough to invade Lebanon

Hopefully more blessings from Winterchan.

You bet I am!

Except the Christians are the minorities. My complain is of what will this war produce. The worst outcome is ISIS taking the opportunity to dominate Lebanon and commence the total eradication of everything that opposes their views.
Look at how the conflict in Syria turned into. Foreign countries intervened, created many military organizations and then the fucking mudslime invading to Europe happened.

Honestly? I haven't felt better in a decade.

By which metric?

Kike metric ofc

Prove him wrong, yid.

Christians fight with and *IN* Hezbollah user. They're among the few factions in that land you should want to see prosper.

indexmundi.com/lebanon/demographics_profile.html
If you meant those people.

>amerifats don't realize their place in the (((empire))) has been taken by Saudi Arabia
As a consequence of Hillary and co not being able to perpetuate their power in the US, its role as world police on behalf of Israel is now in the hands of others. Sadly this means the economy of the US will no longer be propped up artificially by war and foreign intervention. You are going to be very, very hungry in the coming decades. On the flipside, via Trump you got rid of one of the worst parasites you had.

Now do something about the Fed for fuck's sake.

The article literally says
So nothings going to happen. I'd sage, but thx for pinning. gj

fucking Irish pleb, you may be right, damn you

Great. The kikes can then explain to a very liberal and pro-shitskin populace on just why we're now going to be bombing more mud-people in yet another utterly pointless and senseless war

Chink meme magic years begin in Spring, we have a solid 5 months of Fire left
NAZI WEREWOLVES INCOMING TBH

No sir. I've got that covered.Only citycucks will starve.

best timeline

What disease happened to the nigger in pic 2–fucker looks like a deep-sea fish brought to the surface. Polite sage for off-topic.

He got visited by Marburg-chan.

I want war and i want it now

Kick Israels ass like in 2006.

Please nuke each other and reduce the middle east to dust

Will this be the beginning of the kike eradication?

no

WAAAAIIIIIIIII!!!!!!

Not at all, a return to isolationism will be gladly accepted.

Honestly Nazi werewolves would be awesome.

The tenth of November, right on time.

Know how I know you're lying?
Many of the arrested Saudis heavily supported Clinton, who was a Zionist/Globalist. The house cleaning was not removing opponents to Zion. In that regards, it's at least neutral and potentially a positive.

2017 was even better than 2016. I can't wait for 2018. I have to at least live long enough to watch feminism get BTFO by trannies at the olympics.

wewlad

Uh huh.

The Chinese year doesn't end until later. And why are you embracing a pagan gook maymay anyway Holla Forums?

You exhibit the signs of classic normalfag cognitive disconnect newfriend. Do you think those poor, feeble military-aged young men rapefugee huddled masses are.. refugees?

Israel decided Europe has a shortage of Lebanese "refugees"?

Putting a cross around the neck of a mud doesn't change the fact that it's a mud.

If this was a wilder year than 2016, I can imagine how 2018 is especially with the midterms coming up.

GUYS NEW KSA IS BASED THO NOW REMEMBER.

Is it happening?

Have we started the fire?

Because dogs can sense evil.

Saudi "Deep State" Prince Bandar Bin Sultan Among Those Arrested In Purge

According to a new report by Middle East Eye, Prince Bandar bin Sultan - Saudi Arabia's most famous arms dealer, longtime former ambassador to the US, and recent head of Saudi intelligence - was among those detained as part of Crown Prince mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker bin Salman's (MBS) so-called "corruption purge" that started with the initial arrests of up to a dozen princes and other top officials last weekend.
If confirmed, the arrest and detention of Bandar would constitute the most significant and high profile figure caught up in the purge - even above that of high profile billionaire investor Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal - given Bandar's closeness to multiple US administrations and involvement in events ranging from Reagan's Nicaraguan Contra program (including direct involvement in the Iran-Contra scandal), to making the case for the Iraq War as a trusted friend of Bush and Cheney, to directing US-Saudi covert operations overseeing the arming of jihadists in Syria.

archive.is/Nrmr1

What kind of shilling is this? It’s not very good.

BNL NEWS‏ @BreakingNLive

BREAKING NEWS: Suadi Arabia has reportedly bombed the Ministry of Defense in Yemen. More soon…
DEVELOPING

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/929081064190107648

You missed that anons point, if Israel indeed goes full retard and commits to a new war, they will be devastated. If Israel dics around in Lebannon, Iran and Russia will get involved, not to menton Hezbollah wich is very strong at the moment, very different from the ragtag militia it originaly was the last time Israel tried to invade Lebannon.

America can feed itself just fine. It's been feeding others for decades as well, I'd be happy to see that shit stop. No more foreign aid to anyone.

Who gives a shit what any sand nigger much less a terrorist says?

Sleep in today shylock?

Why I am supposed to care if the Shia and Sunni niggers want to kill each other off? Let Iran gas Israel in the process since all they do is shit talk almost as worse than Lil'Kim and his CIA cult.

>Saudis and (((them))) are going to war with Lebanon
PURE (((COINCIDENCE)))!

this tbh

That would never happen :^)

Wtf did Lebanon do?

Trump was born in the year of the Dog, as well.

Someone suggested in one of the "conspiracy" threads last week that Hezbollah was going to absolutely BTFO the saudis, and also mentioned something about either the Iraq or Iranian dollar being valuable soon

I assume you are an US-fag, right? Can you post the mail?

Nigger the only bad outcomes of a ME war are Israel gaining even more power or whites getting involved.

How about you state your business before /r/'ing anything.

Are you saying that the war(s) in the ME didn't provide the excuse for the horde invading europe?

The Christian Levantines are the closest thing to whites in the Middle East you fool. They are also fighting with Hezbollah.

Oh goodie. This means more Muslim refugees streaming into Europe to escape a war. Good luck, Europe.

>thechinesezodiac.org/horoscope-2018/

they will

Not unlikely, despite not having a state, Hezbollah is among the top 10 military forces in the world right now. One of the main reasons for all the shit going on in SA right now is because Israel is scared shitless of how strong Hezbollah has grown since they humilliated Israel in the last Lebannon war.

It warms my heart that the whole false-flag game got so horribly btfo by the internet age.

al-bakumal city is where the happening is taking place right now.

so we our still
WINNING

DEUS VULT

Give me the run-down on why this is a good thing. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, mind you, I am just uninformed.
Will pay you back in kind if you spoonfeed me.

I beleive the honouraries change thier animal on January 1st. The original basis of thier culture is derived from China, mind you. They just mixed in White admixture and autism, creating anime and imageboards. And now the actual whites have got them.
though the ancient western chinks might have been White so actually it's just been returned to us

Why would you think this is a bad thing? If normalfags realize that the system is inadequate and unable to take care of them then they will naturally radicalize and advocate for ideologies they wouldn't normally advocate for right now. It's just a matter of seizing the opportunity at that point.

Source on the prediction? Better be some sick digits user.

This was predicted on here when the first arrests started to happen in SA. Once again, Holla Forums was right and the MSM was second to the punchline.

This.
Rocket boy is not our enemy.
Most Koreans, North and South, just want unification.
Only Neo-Kikes are happy about military intervention in Korea.

YES THIS SEASON OF CURRENT YEAR ENDS ON A CLIFFHANGER BOI

We're one of the largest exporters of food on the planet and still manage to be fat as shit.

IT LOOKS LIKE CURRENT YEAR SEASON 3 ENDS ONA FUCKIN CLIFFHANGER LADS

Apologies for the double post.

Polite sage.

Depends what you consider good, more excuses for rapfugees to invade europe and america, another excuse for 'murica to spread "democracy" in the middle east, chance for israel to be dragged into the fighting supposedly.

The last one could be considered good if it actuly happens and doesn't trigger samson, wouldn't bet on it.

No, because I'm self-sustaining :^)
Any war footage as of yet?

Doesn't even shock me. And I'd suspected as much. Looks like there are many people weren't allowed to form proper bonds, in many places. Including Africa. Had they not been shipped in by force they'd perhaps formed whole other lands, lives, and they'd had soil to connect to in Africa. But, due to tinkering with people psychologically people were kept from that. And look at the middle East. Who in history learned to tinker with emotions psychologically? Psyops for literal ages. I suspect Jews snuck here with are called the Cajuns. I never met a real Cajun I didn't like. They're good people and would fall prey to tinkering as I call it.

And, I've given thought about SSRI medicines, has anyone tried going off of it? I nearly went mental. If anyone hates us lurks, and is on it, please try and stop asap, with support. There's more. Those SSRI are being made with synthetic opioid now, they're worse than the Vicodin or Percocet ever were for me to break from. Effexor, and never ever get on that nor Xanax types, unless seizures, stock medicine like that, what's not used, keep for exchange. The Xanax was handed out like candy for decades, or valium aka mother's little helper. Some are really going to have a hard time of mental health. The SSRI blocked mushrooms completely when I took them first time. I was pissed about the waste, bit it activated muh almonds. I tried them after a couple years off. Not only did I have spiritual fun times, but my depression. Forgot about it. I've felt off again and someone said I might need a reset. In some folks, mushrooms completely knocked out depression. You can grow those or find them wild, like another medicine.

cargo-cult junkie on pol. What are you doing here ?

I read this morning that some of those arrested were associated with Aramco. The Houthis are actually agreeing to shelter some of these people in their country. Even the authors were baffled by this information. Apparently they’ve emptied a big luxury hotel of paying guests to house all of the, how you say, purgees.

I'm likely whiter than you. I'm Swede Dutch, I just call shit as I see it, when did Holla Forums ever not care about truth?

The last time the muzzies pissed off asians the mongols swept through the middle east leaving so few people behind that it left an identifiable layer in the geologic strata, as the land returned to a near pristine condition.

2006 israel got a beat down by hezbollah how will saudi arabia attack lebanon ?
most likely they will fund israel money can't soften what lebanon and hezbollah can do.

The average Arab already hates the Saudis, they don't need any more reason to think they are scum. Lebs especially because they didn't take any "refugees".

t. Leb-user

Some of you guys are alright.

oi vey

what's the hold up?

What the hell is Druze? Wikipedia is just telling me a bunch of bullshit.

Religion of Cuck™ic mystics I believe.

Is the pendulum swinging?

Are there kikes in your country?

are you really a leb-user or are you taking us on a druze cruise

Real War in the Middle East is Pure Chaos.

This is not a proxy war. The Regional Powers are directly involved. Muslims and Jews will die. Whites will not.

Putin's nukes will find their way into shi'ite hands. Russia will grow strong.

Trump will not send troops, and will rectify US historic mistakes by selling Guns and Oil to both sides. America will become Great Again

Chimping Muslim Niggers across the EU slaughter indiscriminately in the streets and their Traitor Politicians will push unbearable conflict through the political machinery. Europa will awaken.

Pure Chaos means it does not matter that the war was started for Jewish Interest. Israel will be destroyed.

Nice number counter, faggot.

I just bought a popcorn machine and 50 lb bag of corn. /set

See if you can tell the difference

Heretics/mystery religion. They worship an 11th century Shia caliph as the Mahdi.

Is a shill or a newfag
looks genuine (not checking dubs though…)

Severely underrated post

U.S has a fuckload of land and is one of the largest food exporters in the world. A lot of changes will happen in the economy and things need to be re-adjusted yes, however starving is the last thing Americans will do.

Sorry user, I'm a burger as well and if there is a disruption in the supply chain the large majority of Americans will starve.

People starved en masse during the Great Depression, and that is with the majority of the people living in agrarian rural areas. Now over 80% of the population lives in cities and wouldn't know how to grow or hunt if their lives depended on it. Stores have "just-in-time" delivery systems that don't even last 3 days at current consumption rates. Every single person in the world has seen how fast grocery store shelves empty and are bare when even trivial happenings like hurricanes occur. If a major disruption were to occur, everyone would be fucked. Crime and mass locust migration would occur. We saw this in Katrina when white people had to mount a defensive perimeter from hordes of feral niggers intent on migrating outward to get gibs from the surrounding neighborhoods.

Part of the lynchpin keeping all this shit together is relatively cheap access to Saudi oil. That goes away then the petrodollar goes away. And that means all those trillions of $$$$ sitting on foreign balance sheets flood the market as people look to cash out of the old system and into the new as intact as possible. We'll be looking at Weimar levels of inflation then.

checked. one thing to look for will be the change in world reserve currency from dollar to yuan. instantly the game changes drastically imho.

While oil is an important factor, it's not a key factor or a pillar of the American economy, it will hit the eceonomy yes but things like a depression and weimar levels only are possible if kikes control the government to play along with their tool of genocide. Secondly, just because U.S. stops doing Israels bidding, doesn't mean it can't pressure the middle east. Israel and Saudi cannot afford to cut off America from Dollar, or the U.S. might as well start supporting Iran and Syria to get what they want. In fact, once Israel and Saudi loses control of the U.S., oil is the only thing they can do to buy its "support" or neutrality. The U.S. has a powerful military so it might as well use that military to gain more ressources and power in the middle east for itself and not for Israel rather than let its people starve.

Getting closer, gang.

CHECK

It's not the oil itself. It's the dollar tied to the price of oil. Our dollar has absolutely no value associated to it other than the Oil from Saudi being priced in American $$$$ —– the deal that giga kike Kissinger made with the House of Saud being that if they agreed to only sell oil on the market in dollars, that the USA would always back up the KSA with the might of the ZOGbot machine.

If the $$$$ goes to shit, then there is a VERY limited amount of time the USA has to re-establish hegemonic control again before re-supply is necessary. And nobody will be taking worthless $$$$ — they'll either take gold (we don't have any) or commodity exchange.

And keep in mind if the $$$$ goes, it's not like everyone's going to be all calm and shit in the USA. You can't project power with your military if the entire US domestic population is in full fucking revolt and the DOTR has ensued. Sure, they can TRY. Likely they'll nationalize and devote resources to securing and maintaing the various shale and fracking oil facilities we have in the USA at all costs. But eventually it'll break down if you do not have the support of the people. And our cucked and shitskin and "multicultural" society is nothing but a Balkan war waiting to happen. We can fucking feel it in the air right now. If the $$$$ goes to shit, EBT/debit/credit cards fail, food and gas shortages show up…..the USA will have enough of a time keeping the lid on the population (which they won't be successful)…….let alone trying to conduct a war as well.

They know this. Which is why they are going all out in an attempt to keep this shitshow tied together with bailing wire and string to keep it from falling apart while Trump is in the middle of his term. When they don't have some HRC-tier of psychopathic cunt waiting to start doing bombing runs of suburban neighborhoods in support of nigger hordes looking for gibs. All the while the kikes sit in their bunkers and laugh their asses off.

We'll take care of who needs it. Oft times it's been to a weakness point. That's why it's important to get involved with your community. If I did learn anything from history is that was key to their surviving. That and having a useful skill helped. Still applies today. Media and social media aren't the best indicators to what's actually happening in the communities. I just don't think we'll ever be let to be. We literally can't have anything nice with evil forces still at play. If left alone, people have prepped for this since forever. We've always had some big bad bully to hate, if not naturally, by God, it's a false flag attack. Or each other. Social media has been cancer.

The US, we [people] keep trying to get out, but they keep pulling me back in" The godfather. The United States has been deep states Mafioso for an awful long time. Original gangsters, who fell to greed, power. They probably controlled the whole mafia racket too, at least the drug portion, and big arrests portion. It was in their code at one time, as far as their humble beginning, no drug pushing, they didn't need to. I can't imagine they'd deal in pedo stuff, at least not till after Gotti passed. Most Italians don't like those who hurt kids. No women or kids involved in hits. Someone overstepped boundaries, even in the mafia, Lucky. Who coulda been behind that? (((Lansky))) Drugs corrode society. Drug pushers are a bad problem, and shouldn't be tolerated. If the drug flow stops, won't be any to sell, that alone could be a blessing for us actually.

We need to get ready for the bloodshed. It's coming soon. They can't keep this thing going much longer. Even the MSM can't contain the ridiculous illusion of a stock market in straight Tulip mania mode.

Are you retarded? The Dollar is tied to both the U.S. economy and military. And as i already said, the negative effects on Israel and Saudi for fucking the Dollar/U.S. with Oil would be astronomical and much worse for them than for us. The U.S. military is literally the only thing that scares their enemies in the middle east. Even if it hits as hard as you say, Saudi and Israel would be eternally screwed in the middle east, a neutral U.S. that keeps the balance is more valuable to them. Also Bunkers don't have infinite ressources, they would need to come out someday and face the wrath of angry nationalists if SHTF ever. No matter what, the endgame is our win. All that's left for kikes is to damage control as much as they can. If they screw with us, they screw more with themselves. The U.S. holds the better cards.

Hezbollah is the only group to defeat the jews in open battle, end of story.

And what does this have to do with anything considering that Hezbollah is not exclusively composed of Shias but also has many Christians?

Haha, what US economy? And how will our military work without oil? And how will get get oil? With our fake money that no one wants anymore?

You also don't know about these govt bunkers. They spend BILLIONS of $$$$$ fortifying these things with DECADES of food, water, shelter, energy, and medical supplies. They are literally designed to hide the kikes away during a nuclear winter in relative comfort and ease. I'm talking entire underground communities, complete with streets and signs and everything. They've been planning and stockpiling for a complete SHTF/happening moment since the 1950s. They'll last a whole lot longer than we will if we simply leave them to their own devices.

You're funny.

🔶 Hezbollah Secretary General Sayyed Hasan Nasrallah starts his speech in the context of the ceremony:

We gather today to mark Imam Hussein Arbaeen Anniversary and Hezbollah Martyr Day

Hezbollah Martyr Day refers to the anniversary of the martyrdom bombing operation carried out by.

Millions of Muslims gather at the holy sites in Iraq to mark Imam Hussein (P) Arbaeen in a sublime.

Hezbollah martyrs gained the divine pride of martyrdom, giving in all their earthly possessions for.

The sacrifices made by Hezbollah martyrs have helped us to defeat the Zionist enemy in 2000 and 2006.

Lebanon had been enjoying a remarkable one-year period of political and security stability before.

Saudi has blatantly and precedentedly interfered in Lebanon's local issues by detaining Hariri and.

Saudi decided to impose on Lebanon a new prime minister and leader for Al-Mustaqbal party

Saudi has been provoking the Lebanese to be involved in internal clashes and seditions

Saudi has offered 'Israel' billions of dollars to launch a war against Lebanon and Hezbollah

The Lebanese must appreciate the importance of the political, security and economic stability in the.

Hezbollah condemns Saudi blatant interference in Lebanon's internal affairs

Saudi insulted all the Lebanese by forcing PM Hariri to resign and detaining him

We demand that Saudi authorities let Hariri return to Lebanon

Hariri's resignation is illegal because it occurred by force, and Lebanon's government is still in.

The Zionist enhanced Nusra Front terrorists' attack on Hadar city in Syria's Quneitra in the context.

Hezbollah is much stronger than ever.

Saudi Arabia's frustration is attributed to the failure of its terrorist schemes in Syria, Iraq.

Saudi blames Iran and Hezbollah for its defeat in Yemen because it underestimates the Yemenis'.

Iran does not interfere in Lebanon's internal affairs despite its influence

Saudi deals with Lebanon as a scapegoat for its incapability to confront Iran

checked
So they hide away in underground "towns" It's as if you have never heard of a drilled holes and TNT. Not easy to hide away for later when the entire mountain has been collapsed onto it. It's actually rather nice of them, we only need waste some drill bits, time and TNT and the yids, and their fellow minded, will be dead and buried.

Chinese number of death trips.
I think we're about to see kebab removing itself.

If these puppets wanted to defeat Saudi Arabia they'd just blow up one of their pipelines.

Didn't an user predict this happening 2 days ago? someone find the cap

Nigger, NK is one of the last remaining countries on the entire planet not under a Rothschild Central Bank. What the fuck are you smoking.

Saudis have ties with all the American ZOGbots, Bush and Trump included, not just the Clintons.

Followed up by a visit from the United States of Israel. Great idea son.

Warning kikes not to kike. That's like putting a piece of cake in front of a child and warning them not to eat it. They will find a way to exploit the situation. They always do.

T_D 4cuck exposed.

Except for a few problems
1) If you kept your mouth shut about being behind it and did a good enough frame job they'll take months to get to you
2) Do you think the western nations who are already hacking up a lung can stand skyrocketing oil and gas prices that would ensue?

Nr. 1 only delays the inevitable.
Nr. 2 is exactly why you're gonna get a visit from Bestest Goy in class.

1: Sometimes you just got to watch the world burn. Doesn't matter if they get you eventually, it's a matter of there is no unringing that bell.

2) There won't be an America. Several states are already nearing bankruptcy, Illinois will probably go under within the next year (if they were you or me they'd already be bankrupt), what do you think a gas and oil shortage would do? You can't send an army if they are busy, given they are still capable of maintaining order in the homeland.

Certain nations would be quite appreciative for your efforts, but realistically if you want to live disappear.

I feel like America was plan A, but since America is now refusing to get into more wars in the Middle East Israel is now falling back on plan B: Saudi Arabia. That's a pretty big fucking drop in quality from A to B. I wonder how many more proxies Israel really even has to rely on. Who is plan C? What happens when A, B, and C all fuck off and leave Israel alone?

I suspect you will be raiding Poppy fields and Big Pharma any day now. Or is it just the small totem poles you want to keep mocking ?

Oh please, as if anybody ever gave enough of a shit to ask about where from or from what these "refugees" are running. They've pretty much dropped all pretense of caring about the Syrian war, half the stock is coming from sub-Saharan Africa. The places these refugees are leaving are exactly the same as they have always been: dilapidated third-world shitholes. They've leaving because someone handed them a free brochure, a set of hoodie and jeans, and a nice new raft or train ticket with the promise of unlimited welfare and European pussy at the other side.

The animals can hardly be blamed for getting on board.

it'll be 0 percent soon

I need this

FUCKING SHIT!
From your keyboard to Kek's auditory meatus.

There are not many shiites in Europe, it will be a very brief massacre. We'll inevitably have to remove sunni roaches on our own at some point.

Some people JUST don't know when to pull their fucking heads out from the sand; the other day they shit on Trump (again, as usual) because Kushner went there to seal the deal with the IPOing of Aramco after the business meeting with Salmon, but they stick to the 'kushner is a kike man can you not see he's CLEARLY talking to them in such a suspiciously friendly manner?!' without even looking into the non-pozzed full story. Next these normietards are gonna say big ol' meanie drumpf is a saudi/kike puppet because Donald's uncle's grand cousin's nephew 6 gorillion times removed is being nice to the saudifags JUST BECAUSE without caring to look that really went down there.

>inb4 fuck off goy shill :^)

Both sides are accusing the other of declaring war. Loks like much ado about nothing, just like Trump/norks(chinks) combo. Just frienfdly punches to see what's going on. If they go they go - you see rockets flying and places burned to ground. These are merely verbal elbow pushes.

but we saw rockets flying and places burning to the ground

Texasanon here, clearly you don't know my state along with Alaska has tons of oil. The US can sustain itself with those oil supplies

I don't have the numbers on hand, but when they announced the oil that was found in Texas recently I calculated how long the supply would last if it was the only supply for our oil consumption. The numbers came out to only lasting a couple years at most. Throwing Alaska into the numbers certainly helps, but man we consume an unbelievably large amount of oil every year.

Hell ye my niBBa
Not even mentioning personal success I had in my own life, this shit is damn good

Sorry - you are a dumb nigger.

I have learned one thing on 4ch/8ch. If you niggers say there is going to be a war, there is 100% no war.

Time for you to go back to reddit, then. Holla Forums is always right. Never about dates and times, but ALWAYS about events and who is behind them.

Give me one war that pol predicted correctly. Also the faggots on reddit are the same, screaming "war, war, war" while nothing serious is happening. You guys need to git gud in geo-politics.

Here I will try to be helpful, rather than just calling you a dumb nigger.

archive.is/sdZaT
archive.is/zwCfK

That is reserves and there is a lot of variability there.

archive.is/1ZcCP

The 3 links at the bottom of this page will tell you everything you need to know about energy.

bp.com/en/global/corporate/energy-economics/statistical-review-of-world-energy/oil/oil-reserves.html

Wasn't able to archive this for some reason.

The Important part is this:

R/P ratio is Reserves to production.

So we are "half" of the R/P of the middle east… But we are finding a shit ton of oil and gas still and keep in mind no one has been exploring for oil and gas in the Us for the last 3 years. Because prices are low operators are just trying to produce, use cash flow to pay off debt- not expand by looking for or acquiring more reserves

I put half in quotation marks because there is very strong evidence that these niggers just write up their reserves every few quarters, without any exploration activity having taken place. That said, they have a shit ton of it. Those first two articles explain a little bit about the issues involved with reserve reporting.

Finally, none of these numbers take into account what US companies are producing around the world. Keep in mind that Exxon alone is the size Israel - and most of the reserves they own are in other countries (or in the Ocaen off of other countries)… So when you add up them, Chevron, and the others we quickly get to nearly double the R/p ratio of US Owned reserves… on par with the shitskinned Muslims.

Bahrain says militants hit oil pipeline, opening new front

archive.is/ISNST

A couple edits: we currently ahver an R/P of 30 which means 30 years of producing the stuff that we 100% know about and is profitable at these prices… When prices go back up those numbers will go back up without any additional exploration activity…

Doubling that number means we have 60 years worth of production in that quality of reserves. Which, again, is shit that we could go out and get today, if need be. Not shit we think is there, or know is there and might have a hard time getting, or know is ther think we can get, but might not be profitable due ot pipeline infrastructure etc… this is 100% go get it today and make money on it at todays prices.

Also when I said the size of Israel I meant Exxon's market cap is equivalent to the GDP of the 30th largest economy in the world… when you consider total market value it is closer to Norway / Poland.

This is your average christcuck: worries about mudskin christians in the middle east.

Yep, reported. Run along now, shlomo.

The druze are a religious group as well as an ethnic group, and they mostly keep to themselves. They believe in reincarnation and there is no way to convert to their religion either. Both parents have to be druze for the child to be druze, and they are a relatively peaceful and small group with a majority of it's members as farmers and dhopkeepers in the rural parts of lebanon and Syria.

The druze are not kikes btw, they have been persecuted by both the jews and especially muslims, to the point where Druze and Muslims cannot live in the same towns together. The only group in the middle east that the Druze do not mind sharing space with would be christians, and the Druze are not very happy with the muslim takeover of lebanon. As for whether there are kikes in Lebanon, none openly as far as I can see, because lebs really hate the jews for forcing Palestinians into the country, because Palestinians are nothing but leaches and ungrateful savages anyways.

T. Leb-user

No mockery honest, big fish like that are important. What's important is having decent paying work. What's moar I see factories that were invested in by China, not widely reported, and those could be a go. GM is hiring again. And absence of needing a hustle like selling drugs to eat absolutely will be a good effect on the lower part of the totem. Jails are quite full enough, it's a crisis in some counties. Felons who made legitimate mistakes have no choice but work 24/7 or hustle. It's incredibly easy to get yourself arrested. Once you have the felony label, your employment outlooks are dismal. I understand, a man's gotta eat. If these factories open sesame for trade purpose, that will quickly start to provide many jobs for cities decimated by that other war cycle, the good ol war on drugs. Then factories started slammed shut. Compton was once a thriving town with such factories. I know many hustle because you feed the fam however you can. Busts on big pharm and the poppy fields can only be good for the lowest. Provide good paying jobs, even for felons. I've seen for myself how the factories closing deteriorated thriving cities when job options were nil, crime went up. Skyrocketed.

So which flavour of Leb-user are you?

Hezbollah is the best, strongest, and most successful anti-jew nationalist movement since the fall of the Reich. We should support them more.

It won't
Seize and nationalize the US oilfields. If you still think the US is reliant on Middle Eastern oil for consumption, you haven't done your lurking. Petrodollar is literally entry level normalfag level redpill. Oil and raw physical resources won't be a problem, maintaining the loyalty of the soldiers will be.

Holla Forums has been a pro-Hezbollah board at least since the start of the Syrian war. Only the occasional conservatard newfag tends to start sperging out about how recognizing the enemies of our enemies must mean we're pro-muzzie bleeding heart libruls who hate the bible.

Christian. Does it really fucking matter though, we all basically look and act the same. Lebs are the best Arabs though, other arabs wish they were us

Are you sure you're Lebanese? Regardless, I wonder how Lebanon would have turned out if it didn't get taken over by mudslimes.

Seriously though, pulling up a map of ancient Lebanon doesn't show anyone shit. Modern lebs and ancient Lebs are pretty different. true, we are the whitest looking and acting, but you cant ignore all the arab admixture.

The real war will be between India and Pakistan anyway.

That's the war we all need to be preparing for.

I get called a shitskin and banned for suggesting not all Muslims are the same.

I agree with you on the bunkers, user, but who's to say that they won't be fucked regardless? You say there's entire underground communities, but those places need labor, don't they? When SHTF (and it will likely within our lifetimes), who's to say the labor won't revolt, kill the male kikes and breed/rape the women?

Well, you're a shitskin in the sense that you're not white and should stay away from white countries. Doesn't mean you're not different from the japs, spics, yemenis, ethiopians or bantus. Don't take it too personally, we have our own interests to look out for. But we can definitely recognize the differences between non-white groups in that some are a lot more benign than others.

That's severely outdated. Looks like it's from right after the civil war, which say many Christians purged or fleeing the country. They made up about 40% of the population before the Syrian war, but with all Syrians that crossed over during the war it's hard to the exact numbers nowadays.

t. another Leb-user

Phoenicianism is actually a legit phenomenon among Lebanese Christians, though it mostly popped up during the civil war to counter calls from the pan-Arab socialist cucks, like the Druze and the two Assads. It's not nearly as prominent as it used to be.

>>>/oven/

Reported for knowing nothing about genetics.

Merely being caucasoid or caucasian does not make you white.

I think you and I are the only lebs that post here lol, but I understand that many lebanese Christians like to LARP as Phoenicians. I myself have light brown hair and blue eyes, but I think that could be from many factors. Dont forget Lebanon was conquered by over 40 empires user. The Syrians and Palestinians soon will overtake the country, on top of the fact that there are more lebs outside of lebanon than lebs within lebanon, you and me included.

FireCock-chan has been very good to us. What can we or at least I do to make FireCock-chan even better?

I'm ethnically European though, retard anons call me shitskin and ban me for not hating Religion of Cuck™ enough.

alas, I was merely memeing lads

There is no amount of hate that mussulmen do not deserve. There is no such thing as a muslіm civilian. There is no such thing as moderate islаm.

Reported for being a kike trying to shill the idea that anyone not of wholly European descent can be considered white.

Holy fuck 2016 was great, 2017 was amazing, 2018 is going to be God tier happenings.

What kind of shilling is this? It’s not very good.

You: Why would you point out the economic alignments of the parties involved?That is useless information. Everyone knows Putin is a Crypto-Kike.
When the Kikes were firesaling state property of the Communist government they ran, to themselves for private ownership in their impending-merchant paradise they were creating during the collapse of the USSR, at the further expense of the Russian people, that was Putin being a kike.

* when Putin stopped kikes from firesaling…

GOOD LUCK NASRALLAH-CHAN

archive.fo/E9hcv

Punes were Semites.

I've always wondered if the beast is a literal beast, or if it will be in a form we won't recognize so easily.

better luck next time kikefag

I occasionally throw people for a loop telling them this. Any new developments on the front? I don't see why China wouldn't get involved, as well.

From a genetic point of view, Phoenicianism seems to be largely correct.

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/07/canaanite-bible-ancient-dna-lebanon-genetics-archaeology/

checked
checked
For maximum chaos in the year of the Earth Dog starting February 16th.

Anons should follow both the lunar and solar calendars like our ancestors did. Keeping track of the lunar cycles is handy for hunting, farming, making white babies, and predicting kike habbenings both real and false. (((They))) think they have more magic power over the new(no) moon and we have more powers over the full moon; thus the origin of the gay (((vampires))) vs. werewolves meme. In the year of the Earth Dog a lot of us will come of the den to affect powerful change.

Kek, in gratitude I offer you this pic related of smug Hezbolla women holding smug pics of their leader.

SIEG HEIL

Then how is it in NK's best interests to threaten to nuke people? Wouldn't that just be playing into the Rothchild's hands since they want another world war?

wew.

Wew doubletrips better delivers

archive.is/bLuIC

(this one doesn't work archived)
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/iran-isis-Religion of Cuck™ic-state-end-hassan-rouhani-president-live-state-tv-broadcast-latest-a8066551.html