Vita Piracy

BUY A MOTHERFUCKIN' VITA/VITA TV BECAUSE PIRACY IS HERE

henkaku.xyz/

3.60 or bust

Not possible yet.

wololo.net/2016/08/09/manually-update-ps-vita-firmware-3-60/

pastebin.com/rxbAyzf9

bitbucket.org/TheOfficialFloW/vitamin/downloads

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1124W4krFF5R-wd-P0ijVp1el2v_1M6mCeg5_EulXbo4/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

vitahub.nielsoet.nl/

pastebin.com/yERHXeNJ

nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=6_24&filter=0&term=vita

reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy/comments/508e9e/megathread_all_vita_dumps/

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-sdN4WwzZYfcPycInx6JigO1KjKk8TSAABbZQ8sLkV8/htmlview?sle=true

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xy3ifzX7xUb3CXcCN7sXhpaDFX41NO5TeMnWOtT3-ns/edit?ts=57c54c60#gid=0

Undecrypted pastebin, may be useful:
pastebin.com/ywMSUa4m

Ruskie game list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xy3ifzX7xUb3CXcCN7sXhpaDFX41NO5TeMnWOtT3-ns/edit?ts=57c54c60#gid=0
The "ok with trick" is the sce_module file trick.

Rincheat beta:
wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=46982

Homebrew list:
wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=46136

Account switcher:
psx-place.com/threads/accountswitcher-switch-between-multiple-psn-accounts-on-a-single-memory-card.10258/

Chink dump too::
mediafire.com/download/d3d1i7td3dpri2y/MaiDumpTool_V233.1.vp
Translations:
imgur.com/a/q2IT6
● can be extracted and decrypted games and patches (including cassette version and the digital version)
● can be extracted patch alone (including cassette version and the digital version)
● can be installed directly from the game folder
● can decrypt and load the game comes sce_module
● can automatically load ux0: plugins all plug-ins
● preserve the original eboot to mai_moe / eboot_origin.bin
● does not support grw game (with the patch file within the cassette)
● does not support some of the rare self loading games (god of the sea or something)
● If the game can not be normal operation of the solution (in two attempts)
The eboot.bin replaced mai_moe / eboot_origin.bin

NOW. SET SAILS FOR WEEBSHIT, NEAR THE ISLES OF SAVINGS!

And don't forget to dump Games/DLC/pathes if they aren't up yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

www92.zippyshare.com/v/vbp4f6rn/file.html
pastebin.com/dGjn3vm3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In other News, the PCSX-R core is making smooth progress. Gran Turismo 2 is getting faster with every nightly, but performance degraded a bit with Tony Hawk Pro Skater.

I really wish ARK comes to 3.60 within the month. I wanna get to playing Birth By Sleep: Final Mix soon.

Update the link to MaidumTool, it got updated a couple weeks back www92.zippyshare.com/v/vbp4f6rn/file.html

Are the regions for the games i want to download important? I want to get Corpse part blood drive but all i can find is a US .apk
My vita is EU, so i just want to know if it matters

why does the girl in that picture look like she was drawn by a 13 year old on deviant art? her anatomy is all fucked up and she looks retarded

let me know when you can pirate a console and I'll give it a try.

Is it possible to play pirated games online, like the 3DS?

Yes, but it's not recommended.
I think ad hoc is safe, but I don't know about via psn.

look into 3d printing

PSPemu hack when?

Reminder to let faggots try games before you do, since that virus is still about. Better to be safe than sorry anons.

Dont forget newest Mai tool checks for malicious code
and theres a .exe that edts all dumps in a folder to run in safemode

It does? Well fuck, nevermind me then.

Do you mean the PS TV thing ? I hear only certain games are compatible.

When CFW, can play others games Sony disallowed on it. Some run well, some don't, depends on touchscreen use I believe.

PS TV is the foreignese name for the Vita TV, yeah.

i mean you should still let people try out dumps before you
you can also look through one of the files in a hex editor to see if its malicios or in safe mode
vut i dont know the exact details for that

Can I play PSP games on it

How bad is not running well ? Do some games have no alternative to the touchscreen ?

not yet

has anyone uploaded this game yet?

Asked last thread, but dunno if was replied to. Think it's possible for a JK2 port? Android fucking has one in vid related.

No clue honestly, I'm just reciting shit I've picked up after looking shit up. Still waiting for mine to come. For what I gather, if you can't mimic it somehow on a controller, you're fucked.

Give it a month.

So is there support for the psp and psone games that are already in the store?

only becasue im in a good mood am i spoonfeeding you
mega:#!SZNFEBSA!8OSwkctNv2iIXGEQSwYidZg8cA1jAkUyWEmWPyq-yNc
remember to double check for malicious shit
vitamin dump

Bump. How's the progress on the PSX and PSP emulators now?

Greetings, all.

Pic related just came in the mail, today, so I've finally unboxed my Vita. (Blame EDF and other games for keeping me away.)

The issue of setting sail on it immediately came to mind, as it was only 3.51; however, a number of concerns stay my hand:

These are the only things that came to mind, but they're enough to stall me. It comes down to whether the pros outweigh the cons. (Sidenote: I also wonder if there's a "virtual" space when it comes to Vita homebrew/CFW, like how 3DSs have emuNAND and sysNAND).

Advice would be greatly appreciated; I also express that gratitude in advance.

Use Google, all of those questions have been answered several thousand times in multiple languages.

It's not like there's any benefit to using the PSN in any way.

The second firmware spoofing was a thing on Henkaku, I immediately downloaded all the games & previously bought as well as a few PSP demos for when ePSP CFW comes, and backed them up to my PC. I am still able to access the PSN store as well and any online game. The only thing you have to worry about is getting update files if your want to play games online, as PSN gives an error when attempting to download through their servers.

page 14 bump.
Since things are slow, I won't bump this thread again I'll just stick to the vita threads and wait until things pick up again before making a new thread.

So I've put a couple games on my Vita but never tried DLC. Is the process different from installing .vpks?

Stop using vpks to install games, vitamin is garbage released by trash who cry about how much cock they sucked BEFORE EVERYBODY ELSE when they couldn't even get the technique right for 89% of cocks.

How do I installed maidumped games that aren't vpks?

Stop requesting handholding, it is less effort to use any search engine than post here and wait three hours.

pastebin.com/dGjn3vm3