Spooky Vidya Shit Thread

I wasn't able to sleep one night because I had this fucking song stuck in my head.

I almost want to have this playing over a speaker on Halloween night while I hand out candy to the little shits that come by.

>>>Holla Forums

>>>Holla Forums

>>>/britpol/

K

Not really a spooky thing, but it's halloween and I'm gonna play some Siren Blood Curse with the imouto

That list in the op is pretty good, misses some of the niche RPG maker things.
Off and space funeral, while not too spooky, can give ya those unsettling vibes
Would recommend to those who haven't tried them yet

Uncanny Valley and Lone Survivor come to mind too, for those who like pixel shit
Don't let this thread die, it's October ya dummies

Is The Evil Within worth bothering with for spook?

I bought it a long time ago but the huge black "cinematic" bars on my tiny ass fucking television made me feel like I was playing through a mailbox slot so I stopped after the first segment.

I haven't played it personally, but it looks more like if you really wanted more resi 4

Don't look too spooky

That was fucking beautiful.

What the fuck. As if the minecraft sex animations weren't autistic enough

wew

Oh man, the Siren series is hard as heck. I honestly didnt expect it from the team that made Gravity Rush and Silent Hill 1 which werent the hardest games ever.

Like I had fun with it, but it certainly isnt spooky and its pretty flawed.

Why are ~70% of horror games broken/unfinished? It's such a fucking awful genre.

Its truly horrifying

The description for the book is the real horror subject.

Back
Description
Product Description

DO YOU LIKE MINECRAFT? DO YOU THINK FARTS ARE FUNNY?
See what happens in the wonderful world of Minecraft when Steve can’t stop farting. Are the Creepers and Zombies terrified – or attracted – to Steve’s toxic smell? Can Steve find a way to overcome his flatulence issues, or will they get the best of him? Find out in this fun new superhero series by PT Evans and Illustrated by Jake Tashjian.

Is this related to the kid who came up with all the Minecraft "jokes?"

I'd only ever played a tad bit of blood curse way back when, didn't even know it was a series at the time
Loved it but stopped due to something or other

Glad I don't remember it, it'll be that much better to play again with family

Kat a cute

I did some research for the """""""illustrator""""""" and I can't find anything concrete on his age, but fucking look at him.

Also, this five-star review is written by a "hall of fame top 500 reviewer vine voice," whatever the fuck that means. It honestly feels like a bot wrote a summary and added some vague praise and a human tweaked it slightly.

Fuckin' glorious. Britfags btfo.

What the fuck

why is there so many of these
who is funding this

Who paid him to write monecraft books?

He didbnt fly so giod who wants to try next

😂👌👌

Youre for childre n

Bump, come on. Some people gotta love Spooky talk here.

So I guess this game is coming out soon… problem is it's being localized by NISA. I guess it has been out in Japan for a while though. Anyone know if it got a fantranslation?

If it's like Hotaru no Nikki, there is barely any text. Just pirate it and don't give NISA money

well, if you know a torrent I'd be happy to oblige…

and if you don't I still won't be giving NISA any money anyways. Fuck NISA.

At least we have the internet

when did I say that or even imply it?

PC version and vita version don't come out until october 25th. You can always check the Vita piracy thread or Share thread to see if someong uploaded the jap version of the vita game

Only time I ever got spooked by vidya was the Mansion in Vampire the Masquerade.

not a bad idea, I'll do that.