Stop fighting amongst yourselves

Greetings Holla Forums,

I do not post a lot, mostly just check up when there's a shooting or something big happens in the news. Before I got a job I was a more avid user. What I noticed is that there is an increase in shit throwing posts, where mostly Ukrainians, Poles and Russians contest on who goes in the oven for being an untermensch. It needs to stop, it's getting embarrassing. No more brother wars. We make up only 6.5% of the world population, last of the movement's priorities should be throwing our White brothers and sisters under the bus. Let's only be in opposition to each other in sports and race for inventions. In the end, when we fight the Juden smiles.

Stay cozy this winter!

Fuck off with your trash meta thread, kike.

You're not wrong.

Let's really get meta. OP so are you talking to Holla Forums or talking to only the white race.

Shit thread, but we should at least kill the kike and the negro, as well as the Muslim before we kill each other.

I'll echo what other anons have said. OP is 100% correct but is shitting up the catalog with another pointless slide thread, whether intentional or not. Sage.

Thats a real humorous statement you got there.

Not only that, but also everyone calling eachother shills, kikes, and debating against eachother in every single thread effectively derailing all the catalog.
This is exactly what (((they))) want. They probably don't even have to invest in shills anymore since we are already sliding ourselves on our own.

It's time we unite and stop the shit throwing fest, unite under our most important agenda and stop sliding what matters. Put your egos asides for the sake of it PLEASE and NEVER respond to anything that will cause a derail / slide. Unless you add something in the thread than just calling someone a kike, shill, oven fuel, you should not post.

Stop disagreeing and conveniently back hymie-led causes.

Yeah fuck yourself.

Blind agreement and compliance is what (((they))) really want.

Beats the Krauts crying about their lost homelands, and is far more entertaining.

And you know this how?

Simple principles for user boards like Holla Forums

-Anyone can say anything
-You don't know what their true motivations are
-Apply your mental filter
-Judge each post on its merits

An increase in these sorts of posts does not necessarily mean "brother conflict". It's most likely DnC shills.

We don't but thanks shill. Now get the fuck out.

he thinks that Slavs identify with his 'White race' construct
Slavs identify as Slavs, they may nod in agreement when an American starts calling them his "White brothers" but behind his back they smirk.

Slavs (and germans) have a bad history, if you think white identity alone can solve that you're being naive.

As an Eurofag I have a stereotype for any of my fellow euros but I'd rather have a random "white" neighbour than a mudslime or a nig one. After we pull a couple of Sobietskis we could then have years of peace in a cleansed land and we could enjoy our beloved hobby: trench warfare.

Problematic whites die before shartskins are purged. Large numbers of whites will need to be removed. Russians, Poles and "Ukrainians" are playing a dangerous game, hovering right around the cut score.

No shit. Anyone who's been here for a couple years or longer is well-aware of what you're saying.
You too, user.

ok satan

Ethnically? Fair enough.
Politically? Nah.

This is true.
I don't identify as white and definitely not as "aryan".
Slavic power worldwide

Fuck off kike, you're not gonna plant a seed of disdain among us. I sure as fuck identify as white

You'd want that, shlomo, wouldn't you.
>>>/telaviv/