A WEAPON TO SURPASS MOSQUITO GEAR

A WEAPON TO SURPASS MOSQUITO GEAR
EPA Just Approved The Release Of 'Weaponized' Mosquitoes In 20 US States
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-09/epa-just-approved-release-weaponized-mosquitoes-us-states

>However, few have focused on the Risks of Wolbachia mosquito control and in one shocking development this is uncharted territory. Sciencemag.org makes a very good point “few have focused on the probability of Wolbachia strains being transferred to other insects and the potential environmental and economic impacts .” The article goes on to say Wolbachia strains are capable of being transferred across horizontally among distant related arthropods. In addition, some parasites are able to carry Wolbachia strain to other species. The article makes another great point, of the actual shift of a Wolbachia host to native species is complex and poorly understood.

>Since Wolbachia strain is found in nature and not genetically modified. MosquitoMate is not applicable to The Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety- a United Nations safety regulation for transfer, handling, and use of genetically modified organisms signed by 170 countries. As far as we are aware, there are no countries that have regulation on Wolbachia infected organisms, so this is a first, hence uncharted territories.

Reminder that no one is going to be able to research this because all they’ll find for ‘wolbachia’ is results for Metal Gear Solid V.

Other urls found in this thread:

thermacell.com/how-it-works
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IT'S PERFECTLY SAFE
LURK FOR TWO YEARS
SAGE FOR SLIDE THREAD

What the fug

DON'T CALL IT A GRAVE
THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE

I feel safe now thanks. Bio weapons are our friends.

I hope, when death comes, it is swift.

AIDS isn't swift.

Wolbachia only infects arthropods and nemotodes so it should be harmless, unless it mutates of course.

Honestly this one doesn't seem bad, they're just using a bacteria which kills mosquitoes and introducing it into a population of mosquitoes not already infected with it. The net result will be less mosquitoes.
They should add Bill Gate's LASER mosquito zapper to the mix too - stick one of those fuckers on every cell tower and the mosquitoes would be exterminated within a year or two.
Hopefully they kill the ticks next.

Kojima, you slanty eyed fuck.

(((mutates)))

The tick thing is interesting to me. I grew up in S/E Michigan and until really the 00's there were not ticks. They should have been I guess, but I always ran through the brambles and creeks and overgrown everything between fields and never picked them up. Then sometime in the 00's it suddenly got so bad they are everywhere, deer and dog ticks. Set an object on the ground in your yard, a tick crawls onto it. Go into a moist area in the spring and THOUSANDS of these little things are crawling around and up your feet, I think they might be the nymphs but I am not sure. I know so many people with lyme now. I think it is warfare

Shining lights, even in death.

I'm ready for Chapter 3.

Might even be the larva considering they look the same but are smaller. It's freaky though if you are in an area with lots of ticks. I know that official word says that ticks do not drop out of trees but I have had experiences with adult dog ticks that say otherwise.

Lyme disease was likely a NAZI revenge plot cooked up at Plum Island.
Other than that I'd say the tick epidemic stems from the fact people have spread - more people more trash - more trash more rodents - more rodents more ticks.

I've heard things that said it was residual DDT and once that was gone, given some time, they returned. But Lyme is so nasty and at the same time poorly defined or hard to pin down, I just think population control agent.

I remenber when they released gmo skeeters and zika appeared in the same areas.

Wasn't there an outbreak of African bees in like Arizona a few years ago? Wtf happened to those, or do I just remember that wrong?

stop the presses

I chortled

It strikes me as terribly irresponsible to be conducting such work at a time when there are mass insect die offs occurring all over the world.

It is incredible how swiftly a rodent infestation can kick in. My town has suffered from a sharp population increase/ decline in community cohesion (for the usual reasons), the local council is corrupt and the refuse situation is inadequately dealt with (not helped by the poor sanitary behaviour of the imported residents). Within two years the town went from spotless to shrieking with rats, the bushes rustle endlessly, giant rodents brazenly cross the street in daylight and I practically need armour to enter the bin room of my building.

Well, fortunately, bacteria and virus are the single type of life we've ever observed that don't mutate, r-right user? I mean except when rocks-kun became life, but other than that heh

friendly tip from a kommando, these things are absolutely amazing for outdoor adventures. they project a literal 10 foot force field mosquitos just won't fly through. They also repel ticks.

thermacell.com/how-it-works

Roses are red
Diamonds are blue
I'm Big Boss
And you are too

Even if it doesn't hit humans or mammals, you know damn well it'll reciprocate through the food chain and fuck up ecology and agriculture

oh no

This is the kind of shit that's going to do in the social democrat regimes, well either this or some mutant strain of HIV cooked up on Haight Street. This is why we don't live in cities.

Cross-breeding with European bees made africanized bees less savage, so beekeepers adjusted their practices a little and enslaved the africanized honeybees.

No I am not kidding.

I seriously hope Trump has a plan to deal with the FDA, EPA, and CDC. They're like the jewish triangle of fuck up the USA's health. If he hasn't got advisors on the subject one glance at naturalnews, even it's most biased topic articles, is enough of a redpill on the alphabet agencies of jewish poison.

If we don't purge these kikes from these environmental and health organizations, they're going to keep fucking up our environment and health.

U fucking wot

Zika is such a meme disease, some Holla Forumsacks exaggerate too much in their predictions.

You know we depend on bees and flying insects for pollination of most of our foodstuffs, right? Just wait until the crisis hits and we are miraculously saved by (((Monsanto)))'s propriety strains of Wolbachia resistant bees.

I hope it affects niggers and shitskins.

She's hard-working and deserves loadsa headpats, you numbnuts. Also, this .

like pottery

You hope too much. Good things don't ever happen.

BAN BEE HIVES NOW

ARE MOSQUITOS BENEFICIAL TO THE WORLD AND KILLING OF MOSQUITOES WOULD IT BE A BAD DEAL ?

I'M ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES THEY DON'T BOTHER me

wait a fucking minute, you didn't edit Wolbachia in?
Holy fucking shit kojima is god

So what happens when it hits all the bee colonies and wipes them out?

Newfag please.

Here we go again. This is going to be a shit show. Just like the last time, in Rio.

looooooooooooooooooooool

Hate to doublepost but hoo boy, how many of those states didn't vote for Trump?

They're turning the mosquitos into trannies.
Life better not find a way.

Here in Louisiana those tiger mosquitos have reached critical level. The spray trucks are now out basically every night in my neighborhood but there’s no perceivable different honestly. I’m aware that doing so is an ecological disaster waiting to happen but God DAMN those tiger skeeters need to die.

Mosquitoes serve as the base food source along with several other bugs, for the entire animal population.

Frogs and such each bugs, then bigger animals eat the smaller ones.

I noticed they started naming shit after popular games and stuff, like "fast and furious" so people would just think it was about the movie.

Deja Vu

fuck off nigger shill

TF? How big of a bitch are you?

Doesn't matter, with that many states being infected it'll spread to the rest of the country easily enough.

it could, but it probably won't.
shitbirds who didnt vote for trump are first on the list for experimentation when the whitecoats get a bug up their ass. Hope they don't have another 1951 germ spraying incident on a coastal democrat city, hoo boy.

That remind me to post this picture to give you idea that it can go horribly wrong.

their true intent is to sterilize as much of the population as possible.

thicc

After Harvey a C-130 was flying concentric circles or a spiral over greater Houston spraying something for mosquitoes. It was low altitude and was not showing up on flightradar or similar sites, although it was announced in news media beforehand. Never said exactly what it was spraying

checked. indeed bill gates' wet dream is to have gmo skeeters become flying vaccines, and plenty has shown the current flu shot closely resembles a vetinary sterilization shot. what could possibly go wrong?
been researching this agenda since 2009 at www.labvirus.com
thank goodness for VPNs or Id never be able to tell you folks that

Invest in some venus fly traps.

Gangstalked people know they already exist,you get a fly you cant get rid of after making a thread. They stop and watch you,they have cameras set up to their vision or something.

Tl:dr raid,venus fly traps.

Also frogs eat flies. So kek.

how did no one check this

Kojima was right. Again and always

Bullshit. Shill that on /k/ and even the literal faggots will call you a faggot.

It doesn't matter because m the bioweapon doing exactly what it was designed to do without mutating will collapse the ecosystem anyways. Mao 4 pests campaign, that is basically what is going to happen.

it's wolbachianon!

It goes to show when it comes to science: Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Nuclear > Chemical

Please just nuke the world many times over already, kek.

WOLBACHIA IS ONLY THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG YOU FOOLS!

THE WIDER RICKETTSOID FAMILY THAT CONTAINS WOLBACHIA OUR VERY MITOCHONDRIA AND EVEN (((STAR WAR)))S' MIDICHLORIA that are actually a T-virus type endosymbiotic parasite ARE THE KEYHOLDERS OF EVOLUTION!

THE SAMURAI TRIED TO WARN US THROUGH VIDYA
THE (((DEVIL WORSHIPERS))) ARE TRYING TO ERADICATE THE NATURAL ORDER BY TURNING ALL BEINGS INTO A GROTESQUE MOCKERY OF CREATION

In MG Wolbachia was not a direct infectant, it was used to genetically manipulate the vocal chord parasite that was a nematode if I recall right.

In MGS5 Kojima correctly foreshadowed Wolbachia, military conflict in Africa and something else I forgot.

As foretold in the Bible, speaks of man creating abominations/chimera

I posted this thread back when first trials were done in Commiefornia months ago. As a Califag I will eat crow about fear mongering about this back then. I haven't even seen mosquitoes this year.

That being said I still don't trust this for obvious reasons. Even if it worked well here and no Judaism occurred in the process doesn't mean they won't be Jewing around when they do it in other states.

But who is behind this? My money is on one name

(((CIPHER)))

So you're saying it was the Miami Mutilator?

Life, uh, finds a way.

Feminists' wet dream.. a world with a dwindled male ratio… (Whites only?)