Lets have a poorfag/moneysaving thread. In the pic:

Lets have a poorfag/moneysaving thread. In the pic:

Well uh, i bought all the last gen consoles and i got them all modded, that's the best thong you can do if you are poor and you want a healthy long time dose of games.

*thing

I'm on a fucking GeForce 210.

I used to be on a GTX 280. If you have a beefy enough PSU, I highly recommend getting one used, they're like $30 in the US. Very good price for performance from what I researched.

Fucking picture is sideways.

Follow Indiekings for news on cheapo deals and bundles if you're a buyfag.
I got a bunch of popular indie games on bundlestars for a few bucks.

Where could you get a fairly long hdmi cable for cheap?

Piracy on consoles seems a lot more safer and convenient when concerning AAA releases. I keep hearing about bitminers on some denuvo cracks.

>>>/k/

Geforce 8400 gs master race here

Let me suck on your toes, OP

Every vidya related thing I own I got through stalking the used sections of Amazon and eBay with only a few exceptions to this rule.
Got a used 280X for $170 2 years ago when it was almost impossible to find one for less than $225. Poorfags best friend is using your spare time to stalk for deals.

I'm quite happy with my HD3000. Since I've been so focused on playing my blacklog, a shiny new video card is not really a concern.

However I can play some relatively new games with this, albeit with some tinkering in the graphics quality. The only issue I have is the temperature, it can cause some frame drops from time to time.

Since we've got some fair amount of responses, let's keep this going: What's Holla Forums opinion on bootleg controllers? Do you have one? how much was it? good places/sites to find?

Well I bought mine on the market near my town, it was like R$34,90

your tv is sideways

390€ saved so far over the course of a year or less

>laptop has a GT410m the m stands for meme, which is what nVidia Optimus is

Tbh fam, if you want value for money then go to fucking reddit/r/pcmasterrace/builds and get yourself a whole system rather than this 2nd hand hardware nonsense.

Yea I know reddit is shit, but if you want a good deal then you need to stop being a faggot and use the options laid out before you.

2009:
Ran everything great until about 2012. But there was only shit released after that date anyway.

For a cheap emu box/media player, Raspberry Pi 3b or Odroid XU4?

Cables: monoprice.com
Random shit: slickdeals.net
Odd shit: aliexpress.com
Used computer parts: fucking ebay
Open box parts, or old stuff: Newegg

Odroid. Don't support SJWPi if you can help it, plus the XU4 is more powerful and still has a decent level of support.

Gravity ain't expensive nigga.

Good to know I'm not the only one feeling the pain.

GTS 250 what up

why yes, I did want to check these dubs, thank you