The Dream Is Over

4CHAN IS DEAD! LONG LIVE Holla Forums!

Also emergency meta thread to discuss possible refugee raids

I think you mean newfag bullying

???
In other news, what would Holla Forums do if Jim didn't provide the servers? Where would HW get the money, I mean.

I don't get how did a fucking mod miss the first post and got the second

MMMMAAAAAAARRRRRKKKK

YOU BETTER BE READY

refugees not welcome.
At least our large portion of Holla Forums users will probably trigger those faggots to death.

HW hasn't been relevant to 8ch for a long ass time lad, update your memes

Also if you're like me and care about gets on imageboards, you have to care about shit like this

is this a joke? nu/pol/ just spouts pseudo-edgy normalfag shit, the shit I hear from normals all day long at work. nothing shocking or new about hating blacks or jews.

If an oldfag (say, someone who browsed imageboards since 2006) came to this place only now, that wouldn't suddenly make him a newfag.

this isn't going to make 4chan fall, nobody gives a shit. this election year is amazing for the website

No, he's still a fucking newfag, and a major faggot for posting on cuckchan in general.

Nigger, we've had fucking newfags come out of the woodwork for the past couple of months. Holla Forums is in election season, and the news keeps talking about Pepe and how its linked to "ebil internet nazis". Redditors hear about this and they want to join the underground cool kids club. Think back to the "Hackers on Steroids" shit.

Have you seen the catalog recently? They're arriving more and more by the fucking day. I'm done with imageboards, Holla Forums is fucking dying.

There are more imageboards than just halfchan and fullchan.

How's that Twitter account and that subscription to /r/The_Donald? Praise kek, my fellow channer!

Indeed, I can already see the newfags flooding this board. Like it or not, 4chan dying is the worst thing that can happen to us

We wouldn't know he was new here since he would still type and behave like an oldfag, making him safe

Thats sad, especially since Hiroyuki seems to be doing the same shit that people got on his ass for with 2ch and Nico Nico Douga, basically saying "Oh well we ran out of money!".

At least the slower boards can be salvaged, they seem to only go for Holla Forums and Holla Forums, anyways.
Still though, why does this fucking happen, why can't they just leave us alone? They can't be like us, they don't fucking get they can't fit in.

The sooner you realize that there is no hope and we only drift from one shitposting place to another while awaiting the sweet embrace of death in our pointless, hate-filled lives, the better.

This website is literally a respite for people from 4chan, starting from 2014. That's what the exodus was all about. If you didn't come from 4chan, where the fuck else did you come from? Leddit or some shit?

Holla Forums and Holla Forums are being infected with cancer. Holla Forums BO gave the board right in to Holla Forums hands.

They joined too fucking late, they should've left when they had the chance faggot.

If they didn't leave in the exodus then they are cucks almost as bad a reddit

And as usual, the mods are nowhere to be seen. I'm starting to give more weight to the statement some user made long ago, that Mark wanted this to be his very own Holla Forums reddit 2.0

Cuckchan has become Something Awful 2.0

Jesus fuck, they actually did it. The madmen.

Can we get a minimum character limit on the OP. That will help the template shit.

They bend over and let Moot and his crew of SJW's fuck them in the ass raw.

They gave up their pride and dignity to grovel before their masters feet and now they have abandoned them. We don't need those pathetic spineless cucks. They should go to reddit instead.

Did you truly believe those stories about 4chan being SJW haven now? It's still the same website for edgy teenagers, just like Holla Forums. They will fit right in.

While a lot of it is mostly just exaggeration, to say that SJWs don't use 4chan is a foolish statement. For example, Holla Forums is full of SJWs and Tumblr crossposters and so does 8/co/. The SJWs that do use 4chan are usually goons and tumblrfags who say they aren't SJWs but they really are. However you're right, 4/pol/ is full of edgy teenagers that are too scared to go to 8/pol/ because it's full of super scary ebil racists, and while some on there do support Trump, they're too afraid to say nigger online.

This is actually true. 4/tg/ has also been fairly SJW for a while, if the testimonies are heard are true. That said, 4chan is still the go to place for edgy teenagers, and being unnecessarily edgy at all times is still their bread and butter.

Just because they are not trying to demonstrate how Holla Forums or edgy they are at all times and two posters disagree doesn't mean 8/co/ is full of SJW.

The main difference between our Holla Forums and their Holla Forums is that our Holla Forums mods are even more autistic. That place has gone to shit really fast, but it's not like you can kill the "KIKE KIKE KIKE" board so easily. There, nigger it's still the teenage man's "poo and pee".

What gets me is that there isn't a bigger uproar, and seemingly many people are ok with it or are apologetic saying it's necessary.

Maybe it's another multi-layered irony thing? But I can't fathom why people would spend money to do that even if it's a paltry amount

Anyone who stayed in cuckchan after september is a perma cuck.

So do we have a plan to accomodate the new people that aren't quite used to the volume of idorts? or are just going to have to grin and bear it when a newfag resorts to crying nintendrone/sonyfag?

Like Krautchan.

Wew. You will permanently be a newfag and there is nothing you can ever do about that kiddo.

Holy shit.

Kill yourself.