That Was Quick! China Is Now Is Now Good, Guys

I came here to laugh at you.

The guy is in China.
The same way they made a God's reception for him hoping to appease his ego, he's now doing the same to them.
Words have no value, only actions.

Sad!

Being a moron; sad.

wtf I hate Trump now

Trump has always stated that he blames our politicians for making those bad trade deals and for allowing such imbalanced trade.

it's perhaps not exactly lipservice. He may mean that not the chinese themselves are the "enemy" or referring to pic related wreaking havoc with the global economy, but the traiterous forces in the homeland that sell their factories and ressources to it, which benefits them greatly.

Also, this is a weak energy shill thread, and it's so bad that even the ominous AI that is behind generating the captchas couldn't hide it's feelings.

What about lack of action? What does that tell us? Which category, words or action, would his offer of no changes to the trade status quo in exchange for "help" with irrelevant North Korea fall under?

Is Trump himself exempted from this over his low-end clothing line?

Different audiences. Now he is saying that it's not China's fault we have bad deals with them. It's the US dealmakers fault they let us get taken advantage of.

holy shit shill harder faggot. Trump literally campaigned saying China's politicians are smarter than ours for being cunning enough to take advantage of the US. And Trump, himself, said he was smart for avoiding taxes using "loopholes". Nothing he has said is inconsistent. They fucked up our economy because it benefited them, that's a smart move on their part. For fucks sake, he read Aesop's fable about the frog and the scorpion. The number of neurons in your skull must be just scraping double digits.

You mean Macy's low end clothing line? Didn't Macy's lease the ability to use the Trump name brand?

Go shill elsewhere you fucking retard.
4chan is more your speed buckaroo

Is that sort of what the PNAC crowd is doing with the executive branch?

This was already a thread on 4pol. Same picture too.

Do you really think a businessman like Trump won't know a scam deal when he sees one?

wew! Getting targetted for consensus cracking again eh? Surely, one day just around the time the IMPERIUM OF MAN rolls around, they'll show us the _real_ colours of this trumpf guy!!!!

i mean drumpf, ah fuck who cares, all their memes are utter shit tier, hahahahahaha

/THREAD

For kissing ass

Filtered. Save your pep talks for yourself.

Gee nice template shill thread you've got here.

It's worth repeating that to redditors, this is just a reality show. They don't actually care about the politics involved: Trump could do a U turn and they would still defend him. Why? Because it's him dude, I root for my team.

KYS

He's talking about all the zionist nuthuggers crossposting from /t_d.

The mental gymnastics in this thread will be worthy of Olympic Gold.

>>>/reddit/

This, Trump is BASED!

PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR, PRAISE KEKISTAN!

reddit ruined Holla Forums

It will probably end up just getting nuked when it tilts against Trumpstein too heavily.

Saudi Arabia recalling its citizens from Lebanon is nothing, goy. 4D chess. Nevermind that Hezbollah has lost hundreds of men fighting to defeat ISIS and nevermind that Saud is the main force behind global Wahhabism, King Salmon is /ourguy/ and the Aramco IPO will make a fortune for US taxpayers - you know Saudi Arabia is good for it! It's about time to kill some Persians for Jesus, goy, Neom, the Chosen capital of Saudi Israelia, isn't going to secure itself.

Holy shit, this is it, peak chesscuckery.

Chinks like Trump because he's bold and rich and wants to talk business in China instead of former presidents going there to butch about """human rights""" which the Chinese give 0 fucks about. They want business deals, not cunting about fag marriage.

My boss is a fan of him.

t. White piggu worker at a Chinese restaurant

Anyone hoping this jew tool puppet pres really does try to kick it off in the Middle East so you can gun down the delusional faggots still supporting him?

Also chinks think Trudeau is a total fucking faggot

Thanks for the update, Zhang. Filtered.

Six gorillion dimensional chess, goy, don't doubt the G-d yid emberor.

dog bless dog emborer.

This is some high level chess here, on the level of having less deportations of Paco compared to the same time last year and building a wall that will get finished around the same time as Star Citizen.

checked for d-g blessings
blaise prump

Once again, Trump outs himself as a choke artist - whenever the pressure gets too high and he finds himself at a disadvantage against a major, aggressive regional power nakedly challenging our very presence in the region, he chokes.

What are you trying to slide with this?

wtf, i ____ trump now!

The first page of stickies of coursh.

How many chess dimensions are we in now?

We are in the ultimate level of chesscuckery: 1488D chess of the highest kosher quality.

"wtf i hate trump now"
He's in a slump with his approval % but he'll bounce back… r-r-r-right guys?

The same way I don't blame the nigger for wanting free gibs and access to Swedish rape meat. There is another group that will pay for that though…

shit why didn't we clap for jeb?

Of the highest Kushner quality.

Probably because he and his family were too tight with James "Fuck the jews they don't vote for us" Baker. Wouldn't really fly with the Trump crowd.

Trump is in a weird position in that he can flip/flop and it doesn't change things.

I know, right? That's literally the only alternative. You either vote for Hillary; vote for Jeb; or vote for Trump - the one and only thing you should never, ever do is grab a rifle and take the fight to ZOG. (((They))) are never going to allow us to vote our way out. What part of that is so difficult to understand? The longer the Trump dead-enders continue to wait, the more you sit on your thumb and pretend that Trump is going to turn things around any day now and start putting America first, the more shitskins breed and the more white families end up out on the streets thanks to jewish finance. Trump was a bone thrown to whitey just like Obama was a bone thrown to the niggers. The boat tilts from port to starboard and from starboard to port while still proceeding towards jewish multikulti slave utopia. NO REFUNDS.

The enemy is Israel and the kikes. Once they are destroyed, then we can start to deal with China.

captcha: bxnKek

Why does this happen, is it because the browns and blacks are easier for the Jew to lord over?

I mean, at least with Jeb it would have been funny. Imagine the cuckery when he had to stand up to China and shit, him stuttering his way through his war declaration to Iran.

Jews and Saudis are based though, they remove radical Religion of Cuck™ic terrorism and doesn't afraid of anything. We should make more deals with our greatest allies.

That last pic is a classic. Remember in the last or second to last debate when Trump was desperate and admitted that Iran was actually who was really fighting ISIS? Good times.

wtf Trump betrayed us!

The same Trump who's begging the Saudis to do the Aramco IPO on the NYSE so gullible, dumb, stupid, dumb, gullible US taxpayers can contribute to the Saudi royals' slush fund and never see a dime of it back for retirement? That same Trump, right? So is Trump stupid or is Trump in on it? Because I don't really see a third position.

kill yourself kike

1₪ has been deposited into your account.
Or did you think we didn't notice that you're allowed to say kike now??

Oy vey how can anyone point out that the Don is making friends with jews of the east that he has repeatedly called enemies and currency manipulators. That was all chess goy, bet you haven't even read Art of the Chess :^).

If you put it together logically, the arms transfer was the payment for the reciprocal IPO. The weapons and the assets seized from the arrested contingent of Saudi princes will be used to attempt to end the regional conflicts decisively in Saudi Arabia's [US/Israel] favor and in exchange the US will get a petrodollar lifeline with the NYSE IPO.

The guys who were arrested, shot, and crashed in helicopters probably just wanted to sell the stake to China or Europe or something.

Is this coded talk for "War with Iran?" Because jaw-jaw is one thing, but with the Saud abomination and Qatar evacuating their citizens from Lebanon, that starts to sound much more serious. Nations don't just do that on a whim. They are either planning for war or expecting one - and with ISIS BTFO, I don't see why Assad or the Guardian Council of Iran would have any desire to inflame things further. They won. Why would the not rest on their laurels and reap a peacetime dividend and rebuild?

Oy Vey! Outjewing the jew! Send in the niggers!

Yes or at least their proxies.
Who says the desire is on their end? The Trump administration is the one providing KSA with the weapons. The guys getting purged in KSA are the guys who weren't so chummy/compliant with Trump.

I don't think the ZOG will be able to hit Lebanon again without drawing in Iran as well… especially since Iran almost certainly sees itself as negotiating from a position of strength, since it was them, their armies, and their tactics that defeated US-backed ISIS. Why would they think actual american equipment and personnel will perform any better? If ZOG tries to attack Hezbollah again it's my belief that Iran's best bet is to strike Saudi Arabia swift and hard, targeting the oil infrastructure and sending global markets and energy into an out-of-control panic. Why would Iran wait to be hit first when they have the ability to deal a crushing blow to the petrodollar by attacking the terrorist-supporting Saud proxy?

How deep does the chesscuckoldry go?

can we get any context? id like to know if that was the least or most cucked thing he said in that segment.

Well this is a new one at least.

Your IQ is 25 points too low to post on this channel.

What does America gain from fighting North Korea?

Taking your muh freedum arms and crashing the whole system with no survivors would have been better. Good luck voting the niggers and spics who are in burgerstan on full rights.

I can agree with that much but talking about Jeb being better is nonsensical.

Do not taunt the Deck of Many Things.

At least Jeb would be open about NTRing us with Israel, Saudi Arabia, China, Mexico and any other country that asks instead of lying to our faces about it.

Holy shit got vid sauce of that superman trick?

I never said that Jeb "please clap" ! would be better. It might have been funnier to watch America get a canuck-tier president but either path apart from violent removal of jews leads to a kike stooge in power.

I'm not a Deck of that Many Things for crying out loud.

d o l a n
p l u m p f

zonald
zumphf

Didn't Trump always blame the US for its stupid trade decisions? This doesn't seem any different than his campaign speeches iirc.

Pretty much. We got Florescent Niggers running around shilling desperately. Made worse with the (((MGTOW))) element as of late. Something they don't like is happening and I want to see more of it.

I don't know if it was (((them))) or us, but honestly, the 88D chess maymay is fucking perfect. It's totally unfalsifiable. No matter what Trump does or how angry we are about it, it can always be written off as some kind of super-sophisticated master plan we're all just too stupid to see. Now, Trump's performance during the campaign proves he's not stupid, I wouldn't say for one moment Trump is dumb. It's just obvious he doesn't give a damn if the white race lives or dies. I don't know exactly what he's in it for - maybe he's a die-hard CivNat boomer and really believes that all niggers need is a little more "opportunity" and they'll somehow become docile and catch up intellectually with whites - but he sure isn't after the same things WE are. The only 88D chess I want to see out of Trump at this point is him resigning so the real Hitler can step up.

why are you equating anti zog emperor posts with mgtow

That's just the thing though, initially just about everyone here seemed to understand this. The general thought of the board, at least to me, seemed to be that getting Trump elected was at least pushing things further towards our side and we could continue pushing even after getting him elected. Instead of doing this people seemed to just fall into constantly defending someone who we knew was just a civnat(still a step above the other candidates) instead of continuing to push things further towards natsoc.

>>>/pdf/
has The Art of the Deal
You low T betas and shills might want to read it.

Well, there was a lot more freedom to criticize Cucks(R) on this board before one finally got seated in the Oval Office. Now it's just Red State with a little more barking allowed.

Seriously could you have fit any more buzzwords into a post this short?

at least you tried.

Unfortunately for the site, the election was way too fun and a bunch of redditors and normalfags flooded in to have fun too. The election also attracted a lot of shills, so people got used to not arguing and only shitposting back because there's no point in wasting effort on someone who gets paid by the post. Unfortunately this made everyone very weak to shills who support Trump and they were able to change a lot of poster's opinion of him from "fun but only if he does what he promised" to "1488d chessmaster, he's not sucking that jew's cock he's getting near his weakspot"

I don't get this thread, why are people mad at Trump for doing lip service? last I checked he keep saying he love jews then fuck their plans up, he says he love mexicans yet is building a wall, he loves black people yet is cutting in their free shit.
I never pay attention to Trump when he says platitudes, I pay attention to what he does. I also know he take hard stances in order to force his opponents to meet him in the middle for deals. China like many other country can benefit the USA economically, but it all come down to the details, taxe rates, what products, is it a market we are competing with? is it a market we got no resources and need to import? how about them buying stuff from us for a change?
Also the incompetency of previous administrations, if I was China I too would have taken advantage, they look out for their own interests, as USA should do themselves.