Bioshock

Should I play the original bioshock or the remastered version?
I'm asking this because everyone that had bioshock 1&2 got the remaster free in his library.

Seems that the remaster is full of bugs, is it more or less buggy than the original?

The original doesn't run at all, so the remastered is probably your only choice.

The original, all they did was fuck up the effects some how and made it buggier. Or, neither.

Retarded.

The remastereds run like shit on my PC and there isn't much graphical difference anyway. Just play the originals

the remastered one doesn't work so do the original.

Just play original you faggot

Better yet just play a good game

The original looks better and has a smaller filesize.

Well. like what?

Thanks. I don't really give a shit about graphics so I'll play the less buggy original.

Deus Ex. Can never have enough.

Also the original has many gamebreaking bugs regarding key items that don't appear for you to begin a cutscene etc. It's fucking idiotic.

Hey, Bioshock aint that bad, it's just not the masterpiece fans and bloggers make it out to be.

Why the fuck do you have both versions, anyway?
Eh, I remember playing Bioshock a long time ago. It's really nothing special.

anybody with the original got the remastered on steam.

7/10 story, 2/10 gunplay, 5/10 overall gameplay
8/10 story, 8/10 gunplay, 7/10 overall gameplay

The first two aren't even worth playing.

I actually finished it yesterday and it was amazing.

wew, I remember playing it and it didn't save settings and crashed, why is it that buggy?
I played infinite already and wanted to complete the whole series.

Hope nobody took it seriously.

Decent bait, started to write a serious reply before detecting the ruse.

0/10

Another fucking CIS white male who got triggered at Columbia being an accurate representation of White America. Oh no, white men were portrayed in a (realistic) negative light in your bideo gaymes.

Boo hoo, get over it

Man, you're really on a roll with baits today. Not going to give (you) though, they're way too low effort

Well done. And dubs too.

You might have overdone it.

This.
It's weird thinking we can't just make a good game now without journalists either calling it worst game ever, or praising it to the point it's the cure for cancer.

Then again, that's what happens when all they fucking review is indie shit and HD rereleases.

Trips

Now

Actually it's kind of weird, the games have the same bugs present in the originals.

is that drake

Only if you're a dumb normalfag
Its obviously a rushed port for Next Gen babies

I liked the game for the environment and finding out what the hell went down before you got there. The ending was shit.

Shit game.

Go play System Shock instead.

FUCK MY SAGE

And anybody buying the Remastered gets the original too. So everyone has both.

Get a 360 and play the original.
The original PC version is a shoddy console port - the remastered too.

Bioshock 1 s a dumbed down System Shock II, so go play that.
Bioshock 2 has the best daughteru in a game and tries to do it's own thing instead of copying a better game. How much it succeeds is arguable but it does improve the combat.

Infinite is Infinitely mediocre and a confused mess.

They'd fit right in on Holla Forums.

I played first game's remastered for a while and it has a few bugs, most notably it doesn't have a FPS limit. Because my PC is pretty good I was playing on 500+ FPS and it was overheating my GPU, I had to turn on v sync to cap it at 60 FPS

The section where you get your fire plasmid was a little bugged, and a few little things were bugged but nothing gamebreaking so far. Still not worth downloading 20(?) gb for this, there isn't enough graphical difference to justify it