screenshotcomparison.com/comparison.php?id=90073
screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/86595
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Neither is emuparadise

Even worse

What's the monthly cost of this again ?

Everything

Fuck me, I forgot about this.

Shame I don't give a fuck about Mecha-Trannies and already own the GameCube version of a 15 year old game.

Resident Evil Remake is twice as old now than what Resident Evil for the PSX was when Resident Evil Remake was released.

Why no RE3make?

Is the rest good?

I'm so glad I don't have to pay for my PS+

Wait, you don't get free games online when you bought the expensive laptop-tier shitbox?

If you need a good nap. It's sort of novel but mostly a letdown.

I just want to go on the record and state the RemakeofREmake is shit. They butchered the backgrounds so basically the Gamecube version released yonks ago still looks better even at 480i.

Emuparadise has a working PS4 emulator, you fucking nigger?

All these separate subscription services with a "cheaper" yearly price might be fooling all the normalfags to buying because it's so "cheap", but put together all the Netflixes, HBO Gos, Xbawk onlines, PS Pluses etc. and it'll start getting heavier in the paycheck. I just doubt they'll notice.

They only get stretched if you use Widescreen
If you use the original aspect ratio it fixes itself.

You do know that REmake is just a port of the original GC remake now do you? And Transformers is free on PC.

I'm not talking about stretching. I'm talking about the actual graphics of the background. They look fucking horrible, some of them are considerably noticeably worse than the gamecube version.

Maybe, never played the Gamecube version so I wouldnt know.
They look good to me.

They're not terrible, but it feels a lot like the Wind Waker remake where they're trying a bit too hard to make it look "good" so they brighten it up too much. Plus since that was the good old days of Japanese developers destroying their old resources all the old backgrounds couldn't just be rescaled, they were done from scratch so some just look trash. This specific screen always bothered me the most, brightening it up really shows how fake the trees are.

A few more shots:
screenshotcomparison.com/comparison.php?id=90073
screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/86595

Ive yet to undersatnd the purpose of that

I think it was some sort of corporate espionage thing, they didn't want opposing companies or even random pirates to get the original files to use. Pretty fucking over the top, but hey, that's Japan.