How Does This Happen?

How does an industry get so backed up? Even Ass Creed and Far Cry might not show up at next year's E3. What's going on that's causing everything worth talking about to be delayed? I'm genuinely curious.

You should not have put these into the same phrase.

backed up with SHIT lmao

good one, me

Stop being so impatient for shitty games.

It's dead, Jim.

I bet HL3 was killed by Valves retarded management model.

Worth laughing at still makes it worth talking about

I hear it was happening at one point but got delayed thanks to Valve wanting to do other projects. Now only a skeleton crew works on it and some employees flat out left Valve.

Its because of a push for fancy graphics, thats why games take even longer to make because of more time spent retexturing the same thing.

There are hundreds of other Sega IPs that are left to rot and you pick the one that actually is somewhat happening.

her hair was white?

she died of old age? is that the joke?

Half Life 2 was a mediocre game and Half Life 3 would be a blast of shit if it got made by current Valve.

I put it on the list because it was identifiable, and because Skies of Arcadia 2 is an actual never ever title that will never exist.

Shitty IP management by companies. That's it. Also that one Myamoto quote.

An eventually delayed game isnt always good though. Remember Mighty No 9.

Delayed game doesn't mean shit if it's development is constantly mismanaged. See: Mediocre No 5.6, DNF, Aliens: Colonial Marines and every other franchise Randy Pitchford gets his hands on.

Got a point there, ain't no amount of polish gonna change a turd into something else.
Still, it's always better for devs to take their time with a product rather than rush it out and end up with pic related.

The only good thing about Half Life 2 is how apparently easy to mod the shitty engine is

Jesus fuck, kill yourself

He left the comic in black and white so you can imagine it being any color.

Oh, and what are you? Another one of those faggots who think that unless it's an CRPG or Arena Shooter it's automatically trash? Here's your (you) now fuck off

No kiddo, your taste is trash and you are trash. Deal with it.

Are you retarded?

You're probably still waiting for the last gordian, too.

Are you?

Heh

I don't think so, I'm not the one who, if I'm reading correctly, actually wants a new Advance Wars game. That's you. Obviously some form of mental handicap exists, because only someone with a very low capacity for critical thought would actually want that to happen.

The joke is that an innocent question from a little kid caused a deep emotional upheaval from the Mr. Norris character, obviously because of his loss of a loved one. Another joke could also be the odd name of the crayon color name that would elicit that reaction, if you choose to believe that it is not imagined by Mr. Norris to suit his thoughts at that moment.

But what does the red guy represent?

Greed or suicide or something idk fam

Is it bouncy castle or moonwalk?

I get what you're saying.
Not like I want new IS to develop it, but I want a new one by a competent dev studio.
aka never going to happen

Dead
Gay
Game for toddlers
Can't happen without turboSJW anyways
Shit
Boring
Literally what
This is not 1997 anymore

Who are you quoting

You need to be at least 18 to post here

The industry is a shambling corpse waiting for death that will soon come. What the fuck did you expect?

Fuck you

It is dying, once those overhyped games flop it will be over.