Wikileaks Vault 8

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/928649031089344512

RELEASE: Vault 8 part 1: CIA master infrastructure source code + logs for malware control system 'Hive' wikileaks.org/vault8/ #vault8 #cia #hive

Vault 8

Source code and analysis for CIA software projects including those described in the Vault7 series.

This publication will enable investigative journalists, forensic experts and the general public to better identify and understand covert CIA infrastructure components.

Source code published in this series contains software designed to run on servers controlled by the CIA. Like WikiLeaks' earlier Vault7 series, the material published by WikiLeaks does not contain 0-days or similar security vulnerabilities which could be repurposed by others.

wikileaks.org/vault8/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/928651185174794241
wikileaks.org/vault8/document/repo_hive/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

kike free first post

meh

BUMP
Does this mean Vault 7 has been released in full? Also, requesting sticky.

Vault 7 probably over, Vault 8 starting where it left off with source code anf analysis.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/928651185174794241

"New WikiLeaks publication reveals CIA wrote code to impersonate Kaspersky Labs anti-virus company"
But but but, the Russians!

Kike free second post , good nonetheless

OY VEY

Tried perfectly-boring-looking-domain.com but server not found. they shutting it down :)

bump

if you download the repo
>wikileaks.org/vault8/document/repo_hive/
and your folder is empty, using "git reset –hard d6afb2efe800c3d2287bc0c595491809537a7278" should give you the last commit. i don't know why the files were deleted

oh the salt shall flow

Bramp

Now we're coming full-circle to the Awan spy ring, Fusion GPS, Podesta & Associates, and the DNC.

Nothing is random. Interesting times. And timings.

Start the drilling at the head

Calm down, mods.

Looks like the glow-in-the-darks have already deployed damage control. They're not even trying to hide their identities now.

kek those fucking niggers

They seem more desperate now. There's a ton of bots/fake accounts as well.

To be fair, it was.

HOLY SHIT, CIA NIGGERS BTFO

Who /gettingjiggy/ here?

CIAniggers on (((suicide))) watch.

They're hording them for themselves the greedy jews.

YOU FAGGOTS BETTER BE USING A VM

wikileaks needs to start dropping the 0-days and letting shit hit the fan

That's not how symlinks work. You can create one of these yourself.

$ ln -s localhost:1337 localhost:1337
$ ls -alsh localhost\:1337
0 lrwxrwxrwx 1 user user 14 Nov 9 20:42 localhost:1337 -> localhost:1337

kek

Why do these CIA leaks never expose how the alt-right is controlled opposition created by them?

Because they are not. Some elements are because any government wants to control or have surveillance/actionable intel on any and all political movements. CIA desk jockeys have a clear bias towards the left too.

If the Alt Right is entirely controlled opposition, they are doing a shit job or it is a rogue element inside the agency.

Also it is public information that pdfs can be use to track and hack you for years. If you wanna read sensitive shit, have a air gap machine with decent Linux.

That's not how exploits work. If you mean Javascript, I think everything blocks it by default.

(by everything I mean everything that reads PDFs, of course. Because while Javascript has its uses in web pages, PDFs should be static and not run anything)

oh no my hros pron. Fuckem. CIAniggers can eat dick, them and their 5anus friends.

Interesting JIDF meme you got there

their memes can't be funny because they cannot be intellectually honest. There is always some holding back, whereas we can just let them rip without worry to offend anyone.

Fuck Palestine and fuck Israel. Judea is Christian land.

This guy's comic is not just bad because it's communist, it's bad because it is one of the first comics in the "Fake Nerd" culture. People don't like this comic, but "people" do.

Cute

It’s looking like they are just gay enough that they might as well be CIAniggers. That’s why people have a lot of mixed feelings about what they do and how they go about things. Still think they are all mostly dead weight at this point.

They can't humor. That 95 average kike-Q coupled with reptilian-tier emotions make cracking a funny impossible.

Actually, while that comic is not funny, the gist is true.

Tangentially related: Where would US Staatsräson be today without Leo Strauss, who basically was a Jewish Nazi, or at least as much philosophically NS as Carl Schmitt.

I first saw it back in high school during my MTG days around 2005 or 2006 or so. The head designer (((Mark Rosewater))) linked to it.

He also wrote a design insight / guide on setting and picked the "imaginary plane of Communisto" and how cards might have looked

Glow in the dark harder CIA nigger

As matters become clearer, those instinctive warning bells are vindicated.

The plebes can't think. They are literally incapable of going from one subject and finding causal links to the next.

Those that end up at NS politically get there because they can find causal links.

I heard this alt right guy is related to the famous hacker known as four chan.

This is not an argument.

git reset HEAD^

any more news on this?