Niggers gonna nig

Long story short:

Caught this nigger stealing my package. This is the 3 package I've had stolen this year.

Another thread died for this. What the fuck do you think Holla Forums is, your police? Niggers nignog. Why didn't you beat the shit out of him?

Shame on you for staying like a kike and observing the monkey doing its animal business instead of going outside and deal with this ape the same way you deal with stupid creatures : by beating them to death.
You have proven one and only one thing : you are unreliable. When DOTR comes, you will be hiding inside like a bitch and filming instead of fighting. If anything, your best shot at contributing and helping is by making sure you NEVER reproduce and spread your inferior genes and spare any child of your cowardly education.
And yet what you do is pollute this place by removing good threads. You should be ashamed of yourself.

He did say the deliveryman didn't knock or ring, so he didnt know the package was there. I doubt he idly watched this happen live. But yes this is a shit thread and shouldn't exist

When are you going to start boobytrapping that shit? Non lethal shit ofcourse. But do something about it.

I bet you made the sender give you a refund or replace it. You are no better.

You're a coward for not dealing with the nigger yourself and a faggot for making a thread about this.

You're naive to order packages when living in an area like that. You think they're going to be able to catch some random street nigger? They all look the same. You'd have to be watching the door the day you expect it to arrive.

You live in the city. Your shit getting stolen by the city zoo creatures is partially your fault.
Commute if you have to travel to Negroton to do something.

Looks like Jew York City. Lot of good your cameras and 24/7 Big Brother 1984 Police State is doing ya.

Move somewhere you can legally shoot that beast. You're fucked if SHTF. Beyond anything you can imagine.

I get email and text alerts when I get anything from amazon so even if they don't knock or ring, you should know if you got something from them or not.

Good for this fuck, Amazon is like Walmart in that they love issuing refunds and bending over backwards for their customers no matter what the issue is.

Stick a package bomb on the porch and let the hilarity ensue.

If only this camera had a nigger alarm installed on it, it might have done you some good.

Pretty cucky to sit and watch the nig do the deed without interfering.
Get a P.O BOX or move out of the city.

cuck

Take a big, fat, fresh shit in a ups / fed ex box. Leave on porch in the morning when you leave for school / work. Do this weekly for awhile. Eventually niggers get tired of seeing themselves in a box and move on to easier targets.

I'm going to assume you're some faggot linking this guys youtube channel as the video itself has no wording like this. Trying to get them in trouble or someshit. Otherwise I have a few questions for you.

Why the fuck would you post this on Holla Forums attached to your youtube with a picture of yourself and real name? Do you enjoy getting doxxed and being unemployable? You even have your license plate uncensored in your other videos.

Common Holla Forumslack have better OPSEC than this!

ding ding ding
we have a winner

I think this is an old video being re-uploaded. Looks familiar. I see why Amazon is having a delivery service where they can enter your place. People actually want it because of this nigger shit.

For fuck's sake, use some common sense. Jews browse this board, you complete fucking idiot.

I don't know. Either someone is setting this guy up or he is really this retarded. Report this thread like I did. I don't need to see another Holla Forumslack doxxed.

There's no dox.

Then you don't know how license plates work. Like I said either its a set up or OP didn't think we could access his other videos through an unlisted video.

meant for

This is literally shilling for Amazon Key.

Here's an alternative: Have the package delivered to your work

what are you gonna post your picture and real name on your jewtube profile you fucking goy?

This is why Amazon has three-hour delivery.so you can schedule delivery for when you know you’llbe around.