Aussie Christian school promoting white genocide

I saw this on a children's bus today. Fucking disgusting.
Ellenbrook Christian college should start receiving a few phone calls.

Common goys start sending your little white princesss to our school so we can breed them with niggers.

I took the proactive approach and taught my 2 daughters to fear and despise niggers when they were small..

It is appalling that 'refugees' from Africa were slotted into private schools, which Australian children had been unable to attend for financial reasons. How many of these children will use their Western (albeit diluted with PC tripe) education to turn around and attack the very country and people who gave them the opportunity?

>sending your kids to (((Christian))) school

First mistake retard.

user, if this triggers you, don't look in this year's Myer catalogue. Or any magazine. Billboards too. And most of all the adverts on a bus. Sage because I shouldn't have to tell you this.

not a parent but I've heard stuff like that can back fire. Any tips?

this.

We used to joke about the artificiality of IBM advertisements back in the 90's. Then slowly but surely the American disease took hold in Australia and before long brown, Asian and even retarded faces started cropping up in catalogs and on TV. Now even Australia has bought into the generic 'fro nigger woman placement in practically any situation.

Its black guys and white girls, not just a random mix.

You must have their complete and utter trust..

Read to them every night when they are small.

Build Duplo castles and then let them walk through them like Godzilla and then rebuild the castle again.

Feed them only movies that promote wholesome relationships where the man is the hero and always gets his girl.

As they get older do hobbies or sports with them.

Now when you're reading them things like unedited Grimms Fairy Tales you finish an especially disturbing tale and when you finish close the book and take a measured breath. Then explain to them that a lot of the monstrous things in the tales are actually stories telling children to be wary of things that people actually do to the weak and small. Then start dropping comments about crime rates and biology like MAOA gene.. Also, find a news source that reports crime unflinchingly without censoring race and let them sit with you and allow them to watch "Daddy's right wing shows" with you.

Profit

Lately, I haven't seen any fucking white males in media anymore.

Then there's the obvious shilling of Waleed.

Why would anyone ever take anything besides housenigger?

I thought wisenigger would be pretty funny at parties but housenigger is definitely the common sense choice.

TBH the sheboon can be used to produce other niggers, and has a secondary combat ability to be turned against the kikes. Probably the best choice.

Didn’t Paula Dean’s house nigger steal from her though? I know it’s redundant given the culture but you don’t want anyone getting the wrong idea.

THIS! They are not advertising products,they are advertising NIGGERS! Advertising is brain washing and they want to desensitise and aclimatise us to nappy haired nig-nogs. Fucking disgraceful!

You're a wonderful father (if you are one). I wish the best for you and your girls
(politesage)

I saw a very similar poster at a church, next to where they teach the children, a few years - although it was a drawing. I think it had even some some explicit cucky message, while begging for shekels.

All the degeneracy, satanists everywhere running things, and this is what cucktianity concerns itself about - brainwashing children about "racism"..

Are you sure you're not one of the diversity enrollments?

Nigga…

I think we have found the point to attack.

Christian cuck missionaries are responsible for saving millions of africans from starvation and disease.

Just my opinion user, but that might backfire if you focus on fear.
Sexual arousal in women is generated via the same mechanisms as terror or fear.
The reason many women love horror movies or gruesome books is that they give them the same feelings of arousal as sexual foreplay.
This is also why they all have rape fantasies, the fear of being murdered by the rapist adds an extra sexual thrill.
If they are scared of niggers, they will also get tingles from the thought of niggers.
I think the best way is to teach them not to fear niggers, but to be disgusted by them.
Find ways to subtly associate nigs with things that you know your daughters find absolutely disgusting.
Also, when your girls are old enough to not be overly traumatized, show them videos of niggers torturing animals, burning other niggers alive, sucker punching people for fun and generally acting like subhumans.
Explain that they are disgusting and they are not to be pitied or shown mercy like other animals because they are worse than animals.
This is because animals, whilst dangerous, are not inherently cruel, but blacks are cruel, to each other, other people and animals, anything weaker than them.
Explain that although we eat animals, we do try to make sure they don't suffer too much, but blacks will hurt animals or other people just for fun, and then make a video to show other blacks who laugh at it as well.
That they are natural bullies who always pick on people smaller or weaker than them (or animals), or attack as a group against one lone person, all the while whining non-stop that they are the victims in society.
But none of this means we fear black people, we don't fear them at all, we stay away because they are so disgusting just like we stay away from shit because shit is disgusting.
Black people are shit people.
They are nasty and they smell bad and it makes us sick just to look at them.

I have to call bullshit on that user. It's simply not true that most or even "many" women love horror movies and gore. Simply not true.

What you are confusing is fear for a deep need for women to control and subvert. Women get turned on by the thought of civilizing a feral beast. Think of the story Beauty & Beast.

Beauty & the Beast is a tale of a young girl who gets the tingles transforming an uncivilized violent beast into a civilized man that she has sexual control over. Women are subconsciously attracted to the danger and strength.

Niggers in white countries are the Beast. Except there won't be any prince charmings at the end of that story.

I agree with this. The rest of your post is dead on.

Let's put some ads in Liberia & Zimbabwe for "cultural enrichment" featuring white kids at local schools Then sit back and watch the UN call it racist..

Normal women are naturally disgusted by niggers. A common point of disgust is that nigger jaws are too beastly. Normal white women are romantic and don't want feel like they are making out with a gorilla.

Where is the choice to not have a nigger anywhere near me?

Your daughters are going to end up despising you instead.

No. They despise their cuck parents into telling them that we're all the same only to end up single mother with black eye pun intended

Die in a fire. None of this forced kike shit is normal, faggot.

Can you faggots piss off back to reddit.

The education system is full of sick cucks who are enthralled that they get to preside over children miscegenating. They do everything in their power to aid and abet it.

About 5 years ago I posted the Web site banner of a high school near me (US), it was basically the same shit.

that's a nice premise for a videogame, but how can we fund it without getting kiked? bubblecoins ?

clearly the right choice is to get the battlenigger to kill all the other niggers in your neighborhood.

I hate that cunt. He comes over to our fucking country then thinks he has a right to exert political influence in the media.

How bad is Australia miscegenation and non-white immigration wise? Better or worse than Germany?

Not as bad as Germany. Their main problem is traitors selling the place out to chinks. Like Canada.

that's also wrong. just tell them to value people based on their interactions with them. Like a normal person.

Nope, completely wrong kike. My daughters are 19 and 17 yrs old and my son is 13. My daughters are thankful for opening their eyes to the true nature of humans vs subhumans and they are well adjusted with long term boyfriends and my eldest will marrying soon. She wants to have her babies early like because I taught them that you want to enjoy family for as long as possible in life. kys

Fear is a great motivator. When they were in their tweens I told them stories about young girls who were drugged, raped and even given hotshots. I'm sorry but I never heard of someone who was afraid of spiders or anything for that matter developing a sexual fetish for what they are afraid of.

You're what's wrong with this world. Can you see the right rising and all the marxists panicking around the world. Do you know why it's rising? Because faggots like you think there is nothing wrong with filling white countries with subhumans from shitholes. The more white gen Z gets subjected to niggers, muzzrats and and anti-white propaganda the closer we get to voting nationalists and fascists in for good.

Christcucks in Australia are some of the biggest pieces of shit in the country. On the plus side they're all dying and that's an excellent thing. We may finally be able to return to something decent after the death of this semitic cancer.

This is why worshiping a kike is bad. Ellenbrook needs to burn.

yep that'll fix the hoards of niggers and muslims already in the country.
oh and the silent chinese takeover.

it'll fix all that shit……

"I have the power of anime and the ==WISENIGGER== on my side!"

Why not tell antipodean resistance OP?

we know you mong, this is not a new revelation for anyone here

Isn't Kangarooland chink owned now? Funny how I don't see them in any of your advertising and media. Same thing in Canada. Weird. Silent invasion or what? kek

The Farmer feeds them all.

He's partially right, but mostly wrong. Fear does cause heightened arousal in women, which is why taking girls to horror movies or on roller coaster rides is a good idea for a date. However, it isn't just sexual, it makes them feel connected to the person they're with once it's over and they're "safe". So yes, fear does arouse women, but it makes them want the person who kept them safe, not the thing that scared them.

If a girl is scared of niggers, and one walks up hitting on her, she would be attracted to the white guy that walks up to shoo the nigger away, not the nigger. If it worked the other way around, jews wouldn't be going out of their way to make niggers look like harmless innocent victims in the media/entertainment.

What is this meme book?

BTFO

This. 100x this. Revulsion is the key, not fear.
Do not underestimate the desire of women to be dominated.

Once they're dead we can start fixing it without them jumping in the way in the name of Jesus. You silly twit.

Not hard to be disgusted by the niggers in Aus. Most of them are fresh off the boat and only bathe once a week if that, the smell of an obese african woman should be enough to repulse anyone.

im white and I couldn't care less what race you are, im also a libertarian, not a Marxist.

Libertarian is culturally marxist, instead of economically marxist.
TWO SIDES OF THE SAME SHEKEL!
THIS IS A NATSOC BOARD!
>>>/oven/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/auschwitz/
PICK ANY THREE, SHILL!

Pick one.

Any tips on meeting a woman that isn't a used up slut?

There's a middle school near me that had a White girl in health class holding a niglet doll for one of its banners. You can't make this shit up. Cucks and kikes have complete control of the education system at the local level. When White children go to school they are going behind enemy lines. You have to educate them at home accordingly.

I've seen a lot of pushing for white/(((white))) men getting involved with nigresses. The new Spiderman and Walking Dead come to mind.

Wow. You people really believe libertarians are Marxists. Read some books retards. Without freedom you guys would be in gulags.

Jesus loves you user. Unless you are a Kike - Think about that.

You sound like the type of guy who would be ecstatic if your daughter brought home Tyrone or Achmed and fucked her right in the bedroom next to your own, loudly. Probably go in and finger Tyrone in the butt if he asked you to.

We wouldn't be in the gulags or concentration camps because we'd be the ones putting faggots like you in them. ESAD you're of no use to any nation.