Redout

So why didn't anyone tell me how fucking sweet this game is? Instead of having threads about suicidal nobodies, let's talk about this game.

Is it just me or is it very hard?

Almost as hard as me

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/517710/discussions/0/350540974003026684/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you have to go back

I don't get it

He's retarded, there's nothing to get.

I am doing it for free, randomly ran into it on Jewtube, this song hooked me.

music fucking sucks
otherwise

9/11 game, i wish the first four races didn't have rubberbanding,

tried it for an hour, complete borefest. Feels so fucking empty and lonely, I was expecting more drivers with personalities, something like f-zero gx

Wanna play multiplayer?

F-zero is the Sonic the hedgehog of racing games, it brings autists like you into the genre.

Ita either the next popular meme shit game or the same generals.
Heres a bump

Please say the fuck ugly motion blur can be disabled.

will there be a console version?

Is there AI rubberbanding?

It's kinda fun when it works, as it's optimized terribly. That's almost impressive given they use very fairly low poly ships.
If your system can run it well, great for you.
When I was able to get it to work well I had fun but it didn't feel all that great.

Strafing feels like shit and has startup time before it really kicks in. I'd prefer Wipeout air breaks any day.
There are loadouts for abilities (one active, one passive) which wasn't as fun to me either. Maybe could have used more interesting abilities to compensate.
You also have to buy your next speed class, and I think only for one team/company at a time.
Racing to earn money to buy things as a whole didn't feel too great. I kinda like the general concept behind signing up and racing in events, but instead of handing you money for upgrades it could have been that you needed to perform well enough to impress sponsors. When your funding came in it should have just unlocked a bunch of shit for you at once. (next class and sets of other stuff)

pirate first/10

Show me a track that doesn't look like shit.
I have zero faith in you shills. Why you're so desperate for a hovermachine racing game that you would pretend FAST Neo is good, is a permanent mark on your record.

Probably because it's shit. I tried to play it for about ten minutes before I gave up because I could not see the track through all the blur. Of course, there are no settings to disable the blur.

I'd rather play the original Wipeout, instead.

If you've already played the shit out of the first three, try BallisticNG. It's still got a ways to go and has bugs, but it is free and fun as fuck. Free as in free, not f2p
Multiplayer is due for this month too.

We asked this last time and didn't get the answer.
I'm not even pirating a racing game with this piece of shit "mechanic".

I wish. It isn't.

What?

Unless someone proves these two false, I'm not going to pay this shit any attention. Fuck off.

NEVER EVER

Nice proxy

Go back to playing Paladins then

So you're saying Redout is a piece of shit and I should stop caring, then? Great.

If you're going to talk about a game, post a torrent link. That way people calling you shills would look retarded, anyone who hasn't played the game has the chance to and these types of threads won't be DOA.
8D4557AFD8A2863EC7BCECB6EEDFF383AF20EBCD

And responding like this

only makes you look like a fucking faggot and makes the game look bad regardless of not it actually is bad.
I haven't played it but I heard it's fun.

Keep embarrassing yourself

Thank you

PLEASE FUCKING RESPOND?!

THIS GAME'S ENTIRE SOUNDTRACK IS TOO CRAZY

IT'S TOO GOOD

steamcommunity.com/app/517710/discussions/0/350540974003026684/

Into the trash it goes.