Girlfriend/ Babysitter multiplayer

What couch multiplayer can accommodate even flailing retards and not impede the flow of the game for the skilled player?

I know of Sonic 2/3 and Kirby Super Star. Anything else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KL22s0MPiA4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mario 3d world is actually pretty well built for this. the NSMB games too.

also, pinoko is so cute. I should probably watch the black jack anime, I've only ever read the manga.

EDF maybe ? Just pick normal difficulty and make sure she doesn't pick air raider/fencer.

bump

wait a second he didn't spin the book he flipped it
what in the fuck that's not physically possible it was supposed to have it's back pointing at her

what the fuck are you saying

?

I really need these kinds of games. Yarn Kirby was good.

The page with "menu" should be on the other side after being turned right side up.

oh, I get it now.

still though, both sides have a "menu" label.

Even if that was true, keep your eye on his hand.

It is true though.

well they both do
look at the third picture in

Klonoa 2's 2 player mode serves as both a cheat and a babysitter mode.

if menu were not on both sides, then it would be physically impossible to flip it while still keeping menu on the facing side.

If the other person is dumb enough (like 3 years old) pick a single player game with an AI companion and they will just push buttons and be happy with it. At least it worked on my sister.

SF2 and choose a character you don't normally useā€¦

There's a young black jack anime but it's meh.
The Black Jack "anime" is actually short films that last about an hour each (I think there are about 7 of them).
The stories are actually inspired from characters appearing in the manga (you'll recognize them if you have a good enough memory) but are original and pretty good stories.

Not if you're halfway decent. They'll throw a bitch fit when you find your anti air and stop their fucking super mario shenanigans

I will never not be pissed off at this.

Why do nips have such shit tastes ?

Sf4 then?

Final Fight
youtube.com/watch?v=KL22s0MPiA4