4 AM

Losing control?

What video game has the best hacking/lock picking mechanics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=947fP6QTmBo
cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
hkisl3373gs67icm.onion
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder to report all avatarfags

Reminder that this site has gone to shit.

Morning everyone!

So wikileaks is maybe gonna release their clinton dump literally any second right now. Heres hoping to a fun thread!

How are you all today?

SS13.

It might be happening

youtube.com/watch?v=947fP6QTmBo

Where were you yesterday when we actually had avatarfags?

I've been really horribly hungover all day long. Had a little too much fun. Thunderbolt fantasy was a lot of fun in the finale at least.

Sup 4am, don't wanna sound like a SJW, but for some reason I can't stand white people on the Internet. Especially on online games. It's weird, seeing as how I prefer white people over most other races irl, but for some reason, if I hear one talking online, 95% of the time I mute them on the spot.

Mark doesn't seem to care to much anymore. No one does. This is the beginning of Holla Forums's end.

Ho yeah.
Gonna make some webms so expect some new content in the relevant threads and not in the webm thread because that thread belongs on Holla Forums
Mimi, the mega link for the guro is in the share thread post asking for sony vegas.
I liked oblivion's lockpicking. Pretty sure the Watchmen game had the best lockpicking though. Bioshock 1 had that old game Pipes as its hacking which was really cool.

It's because you're so used to them that you don't want to deal with them. That or you run into so many kids that are white you just get sick of it. You're still a faggot for actually using voice chat at all.

Next was the final nail in the coffin, but there were so many nails put in around the same time that it was unavoidable.

We're gonna be watching the doc drops for a bit in the cytube after the next song. Shitpost with us or kill ourselves.

Thanks fam. Time to wash my mouth out with vodka.

I'm going to go with Uplink until you figure out how to break the game and never ever get caught. Then it's boring.
In other news I'm in dire need of some escapism. Something immersive and first person with high tension bad guy shooting. Nothing too silly though.

Ayy guys. School sucked and I came home and played lots of Sonic Adventure. Now my friend's over here showing me some action replay shit in Sonic Adventure 2 that allows you to play as Dr Robotnik and holy fuck the niggas even faster than Sonic. Shit changed my life. How is everyone else doing?

I dunno, but one thing I really liked was in Call of Duty Black Ops you could type into a computer and use it like an actual machine.

Heck fuckin yea nigga

These people don't actually read these threads, they just come in once in a while to stir shit up.

ikr gosh we should make a new chan bcuz nobodys done dat be4. Let's maek a new plaec called 7chan! wut cud possibly go wrong?

Good morning gents. Just broke up with the GF, how's everyone else doing?

I've got a bad feeling its just going to be their anniversary shit or whatever.

I hear you there peko.

99% of the time, people who use voice chat are lonely attention whores or they're gay. Either way, they want attention.

At least we had some fun times, and we lasted a little longer than most imageboards. I think I'll look around for any places, but I think I'm just done with them.

Yeah I know, was still funny he didn't post it yesterday when we had huey/smoke/karen etc

Why'd you do that for user?

Are you happy?

What's got you down? Or are you still in a game drought?

I'm having issues even coming here at this point, since the only boards that get any traffic worth shit is Holla Forums and Holla Forums and I don't want to go back to 4chan. 2 years isn't all that long compared to the imageboards of yore.

Yeah nothing is really hooking me. I'm too focused in on wanting DBX2 and am getting stressed because I have no way of getting 50$ in time. Even trying to get a job would take too long.

What about you?

There's some semi-active boards like /kind/ or /ck/ that aren't too bad, although /ck/ has a minor problem with tripfags. Holla Forums and Holla Forums's quality has dipped considerably and I barely browse them anymore.

I'm still ass blasted that Holla Forums fucked up /x/ to the point where it never gets any traffic. If you think /ck/ has an issue with tripfags, don't look at 7chan.

I dunno, I think it's just that the white people I usually see online are either unbareable normalfags who memespout/ try their hardest to be funny by being lolsorandom, or people so passive aggressive that the slightest joke or trash talk will spiral them into being a superior dick. I don't even know why, but they always seem to be white people, and sometimes Asians. Other races just tend to be funny to me rather than annoying.

She was just really forcing me to carry her emotional weight and she wasn't happy, and I wasn't happy, and I figured things were gonna eventually become so toxic that we'd end up hating each other, so I cut it off.

It's because whites suffer from the internet tough guy syndrome.

At least you were smart enough to see that stuff coming and didn't stay in the relationship too long.

How you hanging in there user?

You remember last night. I lingered in the feeling a little too long and now it's getting to me.
It was a nightmare, she was there. It fucked me up

Allright, fuck you Argentine government I'll inform myself on your dirty shit somewhere else.

Thanks. I don't know how to interpret what the fuck I just read.

Damn sorry fam. Glad I haven't really had anything like that happen to me yet in my relationship. Hope you can find something to distract you soon!

What?

No problem, buddy.

Like nigga. i was just watching the Wikileaks anniversary thing and both youtube and discord fucking died. The funny thing is that, aside from the Alex Jones website, every other site is working perfectly

With Ritsu?

Weird. Kiketubes working fine for me. They hacking you! RUUUUUUUN

Whos asking?

ss13 is the best

are you white?

what happened?

I just want to verify you're saying your relationship with your imaginary anime girlfriend is going well. That's all.

It's probably because of that shitty list everyone on /argentina/ is after a bunch of edgelord memed the government with fake terrorist threats.
Fuck me.

Are you that spritefag who keeps sucking dick in the threads, Wolfspider?
Or should I say…Chaosyourgod?

No.
Does that make me racist?

yes.

no bully

everyone is abit racist

hiya im here to take your (you)s

Get out.

If you have to ask you'll never know.

RUN user

Okay. This fucking files drop is taking fucking forever. Tell me when something interesting is happening.

All I have is fucking questions and none of them will ever be answered. Japan was a fucking mistake.

Sounds like someone wants to shut you down goyim.

Yes.

Yes bully.

KAREN A SHIT!

Would nuking them a third time fix it?

I started drinking a little bit ago. It helps a little but it's not quite enough.
I'm sure she'd be real fucking proud

Hangin' on. Life never gets easy but it gets easier, ya know.

It just didn't work out really

Everyone's racist some of the time you double nigger

Get out fake karen!

Just try not to go to overboard with it.

What you drinking? Anything good?

Yeah I hear you user. You'll get over her soon enough and will hopefully find someone better for you.

no

how so?

The only way to fix them would be to kill every last one of them. Nuking them won't solve it but a global crusade would.

SSSSSHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT!

Drinking is fun and it helps keeping me happy and talkative if becoming a bit of a sperg in the process.

GET OUT KARENFAGS!

I LOVE YOU

Guess she broke up with you, or just didnt matter enough for you not to hide her anymore. Don't worry though, i'll take good care of her.

see
mostly I just was tired of dealing with her shit because I'm still getting help for my own shit. She refused to see a therapist or get any kind of professional help for her depression and anxiety, and was content to just smoke weed and be a mess all the time.

Ritsu gets it, at least I have my waifu

He doesnt appreciate the gloriousness that is Karen.

THIS GAME MODE WAS A MISTAKE

No

You have no understanding of 2D love.
Also you can't take Ritsu away from him, you can only make your own instance of Ritsu. Pic related.

Make me!

Love you too user!

All you need in life is love for waifu.

karen karen karen

>>>/out/
Nice double dubs though.

I SAID STOP IT

oh

Why do you want to play TF2 again, user? A more boring version of TF2 while you're at it.

KAREN A SHIT KYS FAMILIES

You goddamn know it.

I play both faggot.

all jokes aside im the real karen and you need to stop impostering me

Karen is no more.

Is that tiny pic your waifu?

Is ritsu your secret crush? Is this why you fight his battles for him Yui?

Hey Ritsu do you like shotas

I don't have enough to go overboard. I'm pretty short on liquor.
Anything I've got around the house that doesn't have some sentimental value attached to it. I've finished my vodka and am now moving on to whiskey. I'll grab the cheap sake if the job still isn't done. The good sake and the scotch are off limits.

No. I just know a guy that really loves his waifu when I see one, and I respect that.

Obviously not, or you'd be using the approved tripcode

You gonna do anything fun while drinking? I always put animus and shows on while drinking for comfy.

I really don't get the appeal of overwatch. I much rather just play TF2. And when I play TF2 I want to play Quake because Quake is the only FPS I seem to enjoy multiplayer anymore.

GOOD!

To the point of obnoxiousness and cringe inducing? Yeah fam.

I guess

there was one with tumblers you had to pop up while picking but I can't remember what it was

TRS faggots are apparently actively shilling on Holla Forums and Holla Forums users do not seem pleased

sweet dubs thanks kek

here is a pic someone posted in the thread
>>>Holla Forums7733328

I think I've finally given up on DaS3. I might actually get around to going through the PS2 games and Genesis roms I have.

hey (you)

They ain't make hi-rez images of charsi from Diablo 2, it would ruin her purity. Also she's a minor character from a game that came out 15 years ago.

what PS2 games fam?

I don't really talk about it too much though. Unless someone else is talking waifus.

That gets you a (you)

Whats your ps2 backlog?

And yeah I tried to play das3 the other day, just couldn't.

Hi everyone! Karen here! and…
THE FUCK?

Who are all of you!

god damn it must be my birthday

DaS3 sucks. DaS2 is the best of all of them.

Thats some really obscure waifu fam

How'd you fall for her?

FAKE KAREN GET OUT

nice numbers.

I've really been meaning to play the two Silent Hill games I have.

I always knew you were a huge faggot.

GET OUT YOU FUCKING TEA DRINKING QUEEN LOVING WHORE!

Like as in quit the game because you can't finish it or because you've gotten bored of it?

Nice quads there fam.

I swear it's almost every second thread or maybe my memory is picking out only the worst times. It's most likely the latter.

Shut up dirty american tripfag. Don't make me colonize your country.

I play it because grandma is fun. Plus arcade mode makes everything broken and it's also something to play. It's fun in it's own way- it's an easy game to pick up and know how to play.

you too fam

they aren't complaining about circle jerks fam, they are complaining about the (((alt-right))) shillign the board

thank you fam

I just want to post my Karens in peace

I'm going to try to get a game running and distract myself until I fall asleep.

good luck dubbs

(((checked)))

Oh those are alright. Check out clock tower if you get on a survival horror kick!

Quit because I've been anally pained too much while playing it.

I still think it's funny that he even brought up that it's a circlejerk despite they're circlejerking even harder.

I'll just have to hope that I can find huge batches of PS2 games for piss cheap.

Ritsu I am not a jew please don't do that I have tremendous fear that one of my maternal ancestors in the womens line may have been a jew

Yeah probably the second one. Plus you gotta remember I post every night and I post a lot so.

No (You) for you.

Take the fake karen's (You)!

Anything in mind?

Good luck fam!

At least I have good taste unlike you

I AM NOT A WHORE!

Stop being a tripfag. You're sullying karen!

I think I want to get some burritos

Leave it to a jew to hold out on the (you)s!

I don't know about those Yankee faggots in the North, but I do know that you don't fuck with the South.

Whatever whore.

I bet he doesn't believe in kek

I feel sorry for people who don't follow Kek.

I'm trying for FEAR Extraction Point since that fits well enough but I might look for something else if I can't get it to work in widescreen

I have around the same amount of hours into das3

And ahhh thought you were emulating for some reason. I don't think ps2 is too nigger rigged in the prices yet so go for it!

Could be wrong though I never buy ps2 stuff.

Ha maybe! Doubtful though, they don't like to demix too much.

they'll never get sick dubbs, or even sicker quads

just so everyone knows im the real karen my tripword password is ##cummiescummy

but only im allowed to use it its only for me

as long as the mother is jewish it counts

That games pretty fun! I only played a little but I liked it.

I'm just taking (You)s from the undeserving and giving it to the good ones

Going how far back though?

Get out! And dont come back!

You're all too fat and diabetic to even use your guns.
You dont deserve a (you) for acting like such a slut with that password other karen!

I'll just have to hope that people selling games for it at auctions are selling them for cheap enough to be worth it. Same for VHS tapes, because I'm a faggot who likes that sort of thing.

They'll see the light eventually. I hope.

like 5 generations

I don't

I found Dark Souls 3 ridiculously>>10880030
easy once I learned how to dodge and parry as well as I used to.

I ignore a lot of posts when I browse here so I only see the worst shit during my quick glance. Upon further retrospection you're not too bad shitsu but you're still a faggot for being an autistic avatar&waifufag. You're waifu a shit tho family.

YES YOU ARE!

What?

how is it lewd? it's not lewd in the slightest

ayyo fam dat shit man, dat famicom detective ish playa…iz dat fiyahhh u wuz ryt monica

Reminder that Ritsu-sama is a black man! A jewish black man!

Cummies are very lewd!

dubs confirm

Your misconceptions will be your downfall. Carapal tunnel or not I can handle a rifle to defend my community.

What are you going to do? Suck my dick?

Either way, Kek watches closely over his followers.

The game got piss easy once I dropped the greatswords.

ayyoo fam u wuz ryt w/ dat famicom detective ish man dat shit str8 fiyah monica word.u a real ass dude yui

I only own like 2-3 VHS tapes now and those are really just eh. Regret throwing out all the ones I had as a kid, had some fun stuff like OG power rangers and pogeyman ones.

wew

Hope you don't live in like NY or something then.

I got a bad wrap from the anti 4am shitposters. I mostly just comfypost, give advice and talk vidya.

Aye, crashed my car a couple of days ago, so now I have to take a loan of $4500 to afford a new one

dark jewish man!

I have 3 season 1 Pokemon tapes still. They're the only ones I still have.

That you DMX? Are you playing it or something?

COME ON RUN AWAY
YOU DON'T HAVE TO STAY
WE'RE NEARLY OUT OF TIME
BUT YOU'RE DOING FINE
SO STAY ON TRACK
AND DON'T LOOK BACK
JUST FEEL THE PACE
COME ON NOW RACE
EVERYBODY SUPER SONIC RACING
TRY TO KEEP YOUR FEET RIGHT ON THE GROUND
WHEN YOU'RE SUPER SONIC RACING
THERE'S NO TIME TO LOOK AROUND
WE'RE JUST SUPER SONIC RACING
RUNNING TO THE POINT OF NO RETURN
EVERYBODY SUPER SONIC RACING
COME ON AND FEEL THE FIRE BURN
DON'T YOU KNOW
WE REALLY HAVE TO GO
TO A PLACE
WHERE YOU CAN FEEL MY HEART JUST RACE
EVERYBODY
EVERYBODY
EVERYBODY
EVERYBODY
EVERYBODY
EVERYBODY
LET'S GO
maybe you don't think this song is the fucking shit
if that's the case you're sorely mistake and you need to leave

OregonMein Fuhrer

best not to rely on him too much though, his favor is great but asking is a nono

AYOOOOO MAH NIGGA!

I'll just cut off your power. Not like you'll be walking anywhere!

I'll stop paying for your welfare.

Well done!

That fucking ban holy shit

You the tbone user?

What you gonna buy as a replacement?

Comfy!

My grandpa watches tons of actions movies all day long and he has a YUGE VHS collection. When he kicks the bucket guess I'll take it.

Nope!

That's what I did. I missed using my Zweihander and later on my Abyss Watcher GS. That UGS was fun as fuck to use.

You did want to talk to your parents about your waifu. Don't fucking forget that.

please stop denying me (You)s it really hurts my feelings

He gives his favor to those that please him.

Oh please Karen, sex is not welfare.

My first playthrough I cleared it with the Executioner's Greatsword, and then practically every other time I used the meta weapons because I was doing a shitload of pvp.

Aye, it was raining and didn't hit the breaks fast enough, at least nobody got any major injuries
A used Peugeot 107 if I crash in that one it'll at least kill me

Nah nigga that shit's pretty ballin.

I used to be a framer and I'm still reasonably fit. I can take your British midget-ass down ezpz lemon squeezie.

There are now two karen karens. . . .

You'll be fiiiiiiiine. Why would a jew be in oregon?

I've been giving you yous all night baka!

Ehhhh not the worst thing in the world.

A little autism never hurt nobody.

Who here /wikileaks/?

If you crash that car, will you die?

Are you surprised? He's jewish. They never let go of anything they can sell.

You can have mine

also hi

I don't even watch K-On

Shooting bad guys with the goal of leaving a dead city is the kind of thing I'm looking for right now.

a chocolate merchant or kang david?

It would be extremely painful

Oh hey! You did save that image!

I don't have anything to say, I just want to share this pic

You're a big guy.

hello guys

4u

It lightweight and sporty or anything or just a family hatch?

Still waiting.

Probably good to work through frustration.

kek

Once I learned my longsword was the best weapon in the game it became depressingly easy because

I know waifufags have done worse but it's still something that would lose all respect from me and several other people.

Patrician taste friend.

he got it wrong the dummy

hes an imposter

give me more NOW

good karen

hi i'll be very lovely to you butONLY if you recognise me as the only true and real karen

spreading the word some times does the trick

ever heard of portland?
are you aware of how many east asians come overseas to oregon for college, there's like 3 universities

It's such a shame that they took out poise and made invasions so fucking shit.

Those numbers confirm it.

Stupid! I would never have sex with you! You're DIRTY!

I-i'll outrun you! Then take advantage of your poor cardio!

KAREN IS NOT K-ON! She's Kinmoza!

That's a cute karen too!

Because you made me dirty!

You should watch it!

Its 100% wall to wall comfy.

Nice.

Morning user, hows life?

I never aimed for anyone's respect.

Its hard to keep track of those big libtard cities on the west coast and what states they are in tbh

Remember everyone! England is the greatest country on earth!

It's not my fault you're a pervert. Blame your parents for your genes.

I live in America and I have no idea what anyone running for President is even trying to do

All I know is one of them is a meme and he really likes walls and I think his hair is fake? I don't know?

no I am K-On

your name is karen twice, I guess that means something

why are they cats sometimes

QUEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSOOOOOOO
QQQQUUUEEEEESSSSSSOOOOOOO
QQQQQUUUUEEEEESSSSSSSSOOOOOOO
pepto bismol

It's small, but economical, it goes 22km/l, the green tax is only $93 yearly some enviromental tax they put on cars here, though it's gonna be expensive as hell in insurance, but that's because I crashed my old car

I think he just wan'ts me to stop talking about it now, like shut up dubbs

in Oregon Portland is the biggest libtard city but all college cities are cancer
Corvallis and Eugene oregon are the biggest college cities because they have colleges that compete in football

BRITAIN AND ENGLAND ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS

It's your fault for allowing me to do it so many times.

He has spoken.

You should! It really is one of the best anime I've watched, and not because Yui is my waifu.

Yeah man it's 10/10
I really need to play Clock Tower, it looks rad as fuck.

I thought after nearly a decade of shitposting I'd be desensitized to everything.

Because of various medical issues I haven't been able to go to the gym to engage in my normal routine (and I probably won't be able to for another 6-12 months,) but cardio is the one thing I make sure I stay on top of. Medical issues or not I can still trump your bitch ass if you fuck with America.

I've mentioned this before but DaS2 was the best for PvP tbh fam. Demon Souls being the best outside of the Dark Souls franchise.

At least I can use you as an example of what not to become with my waifufaggotry autism.
If it was pre-WW1.

Because its fucking kawaii

Ahh that sucks. You a europoor? Shouldn't there be tons of nice used bmws and shit everywhere there?

College cities are always pure garbage. Most of the students are out of staters with retarded sjw views.

I forgot all about this because I'm listening to the Wikileaks thing.
I would also like to remind you all that showers are not for shitting in.

It's not to vent frustration, it's to work through the nightmare. It's an analogue

I think I'm too autistic to actually play through the second one, because the animations for the player are too disgusting looking to make me want to play for more than 10 minutes. The Farram set is fucking baller though

Then I'm doing my job.

Clock tower is fucking awesome! Do it!

Its got a really great spooky atmosphere to it. For more spoopy than silent hill and other stuff of the era.

Ahh even better! Do what you gotta do! Save the future!

an no ideas or tested conviction of their own

I'll look into it someday. I'm more of an action anime guy but whatever. Wouldn't hurt to try it.

I've never played a horror game before. I should probably do it at least once.

you've let me down ritsu

Not in Denmark, here the price of a new car is 200% of it's actual value or some shit like that, so everyone is driving shit from the early 00's or late 90's, that or really small cars

Yeah, but no one wants those irish, scotts or welsh around.

I thought Ritsu-chan was K-on?

You've done nothing. You're just a pervert. Like the weirdos at the station in the trenchcoats.

You silly americans, thinking you have a chance. We colonized you once before remember.

praise kek

It's an average and boring slice of life. Watch LoGH you fucking faggot. Get some good taste in your moon toons.

That and the Raime's set are fucking excellent. Fume knight best boss.

You should try to become a better person.

Hi friends!

Today I have a Quiz for you! If you can answer correctly you can have the priviledge of being able to reply to me! Here goes:

Keep in mind; If you answer incorrectly you are dead to me!

nothing, they're both cunts

we should watch this movie. someone stream it.

multiple K-Ons can coexist and are less volatile than karens

I'm not from the area so I might be wrong but England is just one piece of the United Kingdom, which includes other shit like…. part of Ireland? I think?

So you're blocking out all of the good times we had together? You sadden me.

Shadilay

I didn't get farther than the Ruin Sentinels when I actually tried to clear it. But I did clear the Bell Tower cov rewards probably in an hour of playtime.

We're about to watch some really shitty documentary called "We r leshon xDDDD".
Come join us for this cringe fest. Take a shot every single young college kid appears on camera about how hardcore they are.

looks way cool

great song, I like the italio version the most

I'll be there

I thought it was usually music until 6? Is that different now because of how ded the cytube always is?

oh okay-

aight

I was referring to the SFC game. I assume the PS1 game is good too.

And your "grand" military got fucked by a bunch of poorfags :^)

Everyone I've met that thinks it's an average boring slice of life doesn't know WHY it's good. It's understandable if you have a hard time picking up on subtleties though, because all the shit it does really really will isn't overly obvious if you're casually sitting down and watching it.
My motherfucking nigger. Truly one of the greatest moon toons.

That too. Commies subverted the education system decades ago.

K-on is realistic, no furry shit.

Damn thats fucking lame. Don't you guys got fucked up laws on new cars too?

Holla Forums is using it as a catch all for greetings, praise for Kek and other shit.

I think people stopped giving a shit about things relating to the thread.

England is one of several countries of the united kingdom, which is in the british isles. It is home to the english. Our capitol is London! Im starting to think other Karen isnt even English. . . .

Volatile is good! It makes waves.

I dont want any (you)s from you. Go away.

That's not quite it. It's just a way to cope.

One is Karen gay and the other is just regular gay.
And neither get any (You)s

I don't know anything about laws on new cars, I just know most people can't really afford a brand new car without taking a loan, but I think it's required by law that you get insurance for it

fuckin a

Oh please, you crave my (You)s. You need them.

My life is 100% comfy for the most part. Why change. Comfy is the goal of every NEET. And I've attained it.

Ahhh never tried that one. Did arino play that one?

You are a complicated guy peko

You don't have to get insurance on older stuff?

I did not know this, makes sense kinda like how exodus fags know why 4chon a shit

Oh sorry, I meant you have to get insurance no matter what car you have, in case you damage others property

We let you win that other time. It was getting too much of a burden to support you. And you threw out all the tea!

I only know because I've been skimming the meme magic threads on Holla Forums for a little bit now.

Ahh ok, was about to say no insurance would be awesome!

makes sense
seems kinda gay so of course it didn't catch on much

I'm glad you mention that, because I'm currently writing a paper about that right now.>>10880246
Truly a crime against humanity.

Not sure. That would be pretty cool though.

Woulda, shoulda, coulda. A sign of a man at the end of his rope. You and the rest of your uphill gardener friends can fucking blow me.

Not if you hit another car it wouldn't, unless you love paying the whole repair bill

help me

Do you expect much else from Holla Forums?

It's more that both the thread and the cytube are dead af.

I don't like slice of life and it seemed pretty boring when I watched it.
It is. There is no debate.
top lel

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nice! Let me read it when you finish!

And yeah I think maybe in a newer episode

Can't make me pay with money I don't have!

alright

Nigel ain't PM though

It was never supposed to be anything, it was just an anniversary event

It doesn't matter if you don't have the money, they'll find a way to make you pay

No, I just don't explain things very well.

4chan and 4chon are different sites
you're here foreveror at least until ICANN gets fucked

more like the fags that try to steer it

Apparently Alex Jones is buttmad and screaming that Assange is a cuck off mic because he's using the whole presentation to shill.
Man I wish I could hear it.

Big talk! At least our leader isnt a fat woman like yours!

One day. Only a matter of time at this point.

Go to bed other karen, you look tired.

At least it's fun to see how far up their ass they can stick their heads.

There were a lot of people saying since the balcony thing was cancelled it'd get moved to this.

What they gonna take my figs or something?

Nah I just kept making assumptions, my fault!

You'll just be in even more debt

What's he shilling?

I could believe it. This whole presentation only got this much attention cause people thought they were droppin bombs on some niggas.

I ain't got any debt though.

It's morning here in Britain you imposter

honestly if you're not even british you shouldn't even be posting karen get away from her right now or there will be consequences

Yeah which is why I watched it too.

Is there something wrong? Would you have preferred sun toons?

God fuck the Queen.

So the "music only until 6" thing is now a suggestion?

YOURE THE ONE POSTING SLEEPING IMAGES! Besides! You didnt even know the difference between Britain & England!!

MOVE BITCH GET OUT DA WAY

Yeah same tbh

OH SHIT

But there isn't a difference between them.

I never gave much context. I'll throw up a post on /mai/ sometime today

The queen is still better than Hillary.

Britain can be used for several different terms whereas England is solely used to talk about our country. Other Karen is a fake!

Give Ritsu her hat back right now!
Good thing the bitch is gonna vomit all her organs out any day now.

There's no difference.

I'll see it then. Thats the only board I check at all now. Maybe like /a/ once every 2 or 3 days.

She did faint on the telly.

i'm asking what makes you think I don't know the difference between england and britain?

It triggers a whole thread fam.

It's more there's no admins on anymore so yeah. It's just a suggestion now.

You got angry before when I pointed out England is the greatest country, instead of saying Britain. Even if plenty of people use Britain, England is still the correct term cause that's the name of our country!

Take that Karen off RIGHT NOW!

He's not even in UKIP now though at least he's helping Trump right now

No.

Sometimes I wonder if he was really scared off

You said England was the best, while posting an image of the British flag

(Checked) Lots of repeating digits tonight
I think I'm going to try and sleep now.

There are only so many Karen pictures you know!

Night peko!

Hope you have a good sleep!

Maybe he's taking a break, being UKIP's leader would be hard

Dead thread is dead.

Your Karen license has been revoked.

But now of all times?

Karen is shit.

Never. You'll have to take it from me!

a lot of us are in the cytube so I think that's why

Go away, no one wants your (you)s

Here's a (you)

also listen here you littl shit stop posting low quality karens

tuesday morning

Well Brexit just happened and the next election is in 4 years

Stop posting lewd karens! It makes you look loose!

why

Smokes artificially inflates the post count by a whole lot because he replies to everything individually.

STOP!

I WILL IF YOU STOP POSTING LOW QUALITY KARENS

My karens are best quality! Stop acting like a whore!

Polite sage.
I really want these 4kiddies to leave. Jesus, they don't even attempt to hide the fact that they're not from here. They just post insanely shitty threads to test the waters and to see what they can get away with. Why doesn't Mark do something about this shit? Why doesn't he can obviously shitty threads?

It's only going to get worse.

here you are

Wow who knew Karen was such a shameless slut.

I just think he has a hard time keeping up, cool guy tho

The main problem is that most of the vols don't do any fucking work and Mark is too lazy to care.

Here's a very high quality Karen.

I did.

I don't even see why there should be moderators on Holla Forums this website is so small and tight knit that Holla Forums should overall be a gaming community that can talk about anything just because

this thread is giving me eye cancer

You should join us for our cringe fest.

wow great work idiot you had to post low quality karens didn't you? now everyone thinks karen is a whore

It'll never be fixed either, so hope you enjoy it!

what problem are we referring to

I've had enough. Remember everyone, England is the best country!
No more (you)s for you other Karen. I'm mad at you right now.

Do you not know how bad Lime is?

the karens are just going to get worse

flee while you can

are those her knickers?

you're posting worse images than me!

Is it time for high quality Karen lewds?

What did Lime do? I'm not familiar with them.

we were talking about smoke tho

That's an awful idea. Besides, that's literally what Holla Forums is for. This board should only be about Video Games.

I'm retarded.

Lime dismisses 90% of reports he sees. He's the only mod that's awake around this time as well, so unless he gets replaced, expect night Holla Forums to get horrifically worse when 4cuck has another migration over here.

Too bad all of the replacements are either dead or shit.

I've thought of trying to become one, but I'm worried I'll be digging myself into a nightmarish hole from which there is no escape and the consequences are beyond my comprehension

I should be a mod, I've practice with it

I've spent so much of my life on imageboards I don't know what a world without them would be like.

Holla Forums is dead as fuck and Holla Forums has literally become a trump safe space and I'm saying avataring overall should be allowed and things that most Holla Forums people are interested should have threads since half the catalog has been threads that have been there for literally 2 weeks+ so anything to bolster board flow and keep things fresh would be good

pls no, I doubt it'll happen, apparently shkreli is buying 4chan soon so that means all the memers will be filled with ecstasy with their edgy hero leading the way

Replacement imageboards.

I think I've spent more time on imageboards than I have not on imageboards while on the internet. I've also spent half my life on them, please kill me.

Finally beat that boss. Don't know how two flying women stabbed through the stomach by a sword is a dragon, though.

They're only dead because no one posts there. If there's a massive drop in quality from 4cuck rampaging over here I'm leaving to .xyz where Mark isn't the mod of Holla Forums.
In all honesty though, I don't care where we end up so long as it's free as in freedom and it's not full of the bad kind of faggots.

It's like Holla Forums taught you nothing

I'd use Nextchan, but the fucking layout is so shit.

Same fam. IRC and imageboards are all I know at this point.

At this point, I'd rather see death than find a forum to join or go outside.

When you say people should be able to talk about anything what do you mean? That sounds like a recipe for shitty board.
Also, if this place goes to shit, which it is currently, are there any other places to discuss games? I'm guessing end but it's dead.

It should be like how the bodybuilder.com can talk about dumb shit like defining manlets and what not

I'm talking about having designated anime/anime game threads or like we had 40k threads where they'd talk about board games more than video games

burrito and tea while watching speed runs, how can life get any better?

I tried looking into a few places, and I couldn't find anything similar to this place that didn't have more than like…. ten people using it.

As long as these threads exist I don't intend on leaving this board, because I'm starting to like some of the guys in these; though if we all ragequit on this place I might follow if I'm given directions, who knows

who do you like?

1-5 I'll have another drink
6-0 No.

The internet is just a means of communication. It is the people on the other end that make them good.

mostly the avatarfags and tripfags because I can recognize them

that includes you

you're just saying you like me you gayfaghomo

Of course a tripfag would say that.

kiss me

You're a pretty cool guy so I'll remember to add you to the next set of oc for the threads I make.

do more oc now but only of me

Only if you give me dinner first before you kiss me.

This faggot.:^)

On the topic of OC, this one is the best.

I have no idea how to feel

thanks

never going to next

It was a better time.

Underrated post.

Please watch it!

But the anime is shit. Don't watch it. Watch something good.

Like Boku no Pico.

Is no joke.

no it wasn't

Second attempt at the transition I was there and they still hadn't fixed the post spam bug so it was more of an open slaughter than a defence.

Alright. Here you go.

I have one more episode of that fucking shit. I really hate shota.

Do OC of me drinking fam.

pretty goods that

Yes it was. I should know.

What an awful feeling.

I watched a little bit of the first episode ages ago but quit because I hate listening to porn.

if the burritoes went back to mexico

You know you could just quit at any time right

but then what would I eat?

If Kek fucks me over again I can't otherwise meme magic will kill me.

you should but you don't

But I do.

So did WikiLeaks ever shut the fuck up about their anniversary and leak anything useful?

not if I kill you first

been watching the show

that scene was pretty gold episode end was great too

Put me out my misery doc. I'm a disgusting waifufag. This is clearly the bottom if I'm watching shitty yaoi shota.

Not if I cuddle you first.

just shove it in his pussy fagit

Why are you so focused on dicks spider? Is it that you don't actually have one?

how to spide make an sex

Spider got it inverted, which is why he's so focused on anal.

Wolf really has no dick. He only has a boipussy.

I said nothing of the willy variety

But you want that willy fam. Just accept it.

only feminine willies

But it's your penis.

what about it?

You want feminine benis your vagoo?

It's inverted, remember?

no I want my penis in a feminine penis

your face us fagit

Come on spider, you should know better.

You want feminine benis inside your non-existent feminine benis?

I know nothing

no other way round

So you want to rub your vagina on dicks?

Is that you fetish spider? You want a benis inside a benis?

Dead thread.

I'll bully you

not really a fetish, neat to see though

Oh no, a tranny is going to talk shit on a tumblr page! What ever will I do?

That sounds fucked up fam.
I might be drunk enough to do it. If I was a fag.

I am not finishing this. It's fucking shit.

you're the tranny fanny you molested panny

it would take years of stretching your urethra I wouldn't recommend it

Talking a lot of shit for being a pedo tranny.

I'm saving it. If it wasn't drawn so terribly it would be a breddy gud representation fam. Fuck. I just realized I do grin way too fucking much when I drink.

I WILL DO IT FAGGOT!
WHERE AND WHEN!?

that's what you think

hey if you'd achieve it I'd be fine fucking you in your dick cunt

You should just give up.

give up what I've already given up?

nah

Well I'm done here. Have today off and I dunno what I'll do but I'll most likely end up playing too much Autism Fortress. Good luck everyone~!

You clearly haven't given up, because you're still here.

When will I be able to touch 2d?

I couldn't let you down or turn around and hurt you

The grin was because holo's grin is 30-50% of her face, not because of your habits specifically.

You're not here for us. You're here for yourself.

Hey. Fuck you. You made me aware of this now I will have to fucking deal with it.

well I am the most important one here

tfw that show made me legitimately sad that smug ugly fuck died

That's a lie and you know it.

woah fuck you play TF2?

should we trade steams

what the hell am I looking at and can I have more

it's a lie that you're a pie

My IRC bot is now running on Discord, but that just means I'm running a local IRC server for the bot and a bridge which sends messages between IRC and Discord.

Is it worth the effort to actually write out the bot for Discord specifically?

I grabbed it off the board-tan thread on Holla Forums

Commit suicide.

Lucky for you I hadn't hibernated my PC yet. Send your shit to my email. I'm gonna fall the fuck into bed like right now right now so don't expect an immediate response.

I don't see how it isn't

I'm already dead, how could I die again?

You don't have to be dead to be dead on the inside.

I'll ded you on the outside then

Too bad it's you.

I miss actual oc damn it

that one user said they'd make one now that I showed up

also it's 8 AM I think I should go

you're staying forever

hkisl3373gs67icm.onion

hkisl3373gs67icm.onion

hkisl3373gs67icm.onion

hkisl3373gs67icm.onion

I want to share this with you guys, don't want to make a thread for this as this is still a vidya board, so I guess this would be the most right place. Hope a few of you're still around.

4chan literally has a /vip/ board now, where only people with 4chan pass can post. Found this while lurking /sp/