Which game has the best couples?

Which game has the best couples?

Sims games
It can't get better than this

Nights of Azure.

I've noticed that 90% of all doujins about these two characters is focused on feet.
No idea why.

Katherine and Vincent.
Toby and "Erica."

God I wanna fuck that bitch.

How fucking dumb do you have to be to have sex with a tranny and not figure out he's a tranny.
Hell i bet he still had a dick even and he still couldn't figure it out.

That’s not how hair works.

Blah blah anime hair blah blah unrealistic blah

Why even live?

DIAF

Why can't I upload more than one image at a time atm?

Terada is fucking GOAT

katsuragi x boobs

Is it me or do the Senrans always have such flat asses in game?

Zone of the Enders

who's this slut?

They're both from Mega Man Star Force.

Can't beat Flint and Hinawa.

everything about the vita port was perfect.

This can

mother fucker

It has a dick you humongous faggot.

Hello, newfag.

That looks ok. I think you just want a fat ass.

Tsunderes' are always worst girl.

Drills wore stockings in that show and is the tsundere bitch. Those align perfectly for foot fetishes.

What's the point of bunny girls if they're not doing gay things to each other

anything is possible with matter waves

No, user. Cockpits are not cocks.

Cockpits are not chickens, either.

You're still gay.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

It wasn't even a tranny; it was a gay cross dresser.

WTF is this SHIT

>waifu is "female" robot with bulging cockpit where genitalia on a human would be

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/oven/
>>>/suicide/

That's one of her boots

The relationshpi between Prince and Farah felt credible and charming.

There's two boots next to each other but you can't tell from the angle of the shot.

Until the prince proved how retarded he was at the end.

He forgets that he has been taken back in time to before everything happened and tries to make the moves on Farah despite the fact that she doesn't have the slightest fucking clue who he is.

Fucking idiot.

It's stationary, and the reason it's there is because the center of mass falls almost exactly on the hips, and a sphere wouldn't exactly be very secure nor comfortable to be in while retaining aerodynamic form, would it?

It's a rather unfortunate fact of life that most things, especially weapons must be shaped like the best tool of life.

He says the magic word though, before leaving. The way she's surprised might hint at a follow up. But that will never happen.

That's cause 90% of doujins are made by the same guy.

THX Anons,
all I wanted to do, is show that rather than bask in the complicated relationship between totally not Snake and this walking mute pair of titts&ass advertisement tool, that Hideo over-rated Kojima has come up with during one of his SteffanieJost fever dreams, I found this boot more fascinating.

You got me anons.

God damn, what happened with the Prince of Persia series anyway? Why was Warrior Within such an edgy clusterfuck of bad writing?

I liked the idea behind the Dahaka but the entire rest of the game was such garbage.

ALL THIS GOOD TASTE

it looks flustered by the humans admiring her cockpit

It made Ubisoft into big business, that's what happened. Producers interference increased and they milked it dry.

If you've never tried it, grab the Wii version of Forgotten Sands. It's a completely different game from the multiplatform title that's usually known as FS. It's lighter in tone, like a fairy tale and the platforming is ace.

What's the point of degenerates if they're not being gassed?

No. She's flustered because she can't help but seem to like James, since her drives are practically a 1:1 clone of his dead wife's brain, but they are both in denial of it, believing she is simply "Dolores", and that the Mrs is still alive.

In the end, I think you should watch both IDOLO and this after it. The Eng dubs are surprisingly good, because Kojima, and the devs prefer you do so instead of playing the original game, which was pretty experimental, compared to the sequel.

I know the doujin artist responsible for this, i hate myself.

shes not tsundere at all, she just didnt know geo was a badass power ranger

also thats a fantastic couple, anyone who lets you tie them to your back to make an assault on hell is a keeper

My user.

any good romance stories in vidya?

Luna is so cute

but sonia is better

Not an argument.

Sonia is so cute

But Omega-Xis is better

Why is Star Force so undereated?

It's basically just BN in 3d. Almost exactly down to the same art style, character archetypes, and writing.

Why does BN get so much more love?

As someone that played two Star Force games and a bit of the third, I can definitely without a doubt say that it is because of the dumbing down of combat. The restriction to just 3 columns in combat made all the games boring as fuck compared to their predecessors.

Lasky and Palmer

not the Chief and his crazy holo-gf

I still remember that great skit with Hubert stating that he's resigned himself to the fact that Pascal's meddling will bring him to a quick and painful finish, only for the captain to "mishear" that Hubert WANTS Pascal to bring him to a quick and painful finish of a different kind.

Plain Doll is for love

Your original statement wasn't an argument either.

what's really weird is that the DS and PSP versions of Forgotten Sands are ALSO totally different games, even between each other. Four totally different games with the same name, released around the same time.

Really strange.

Shulk and Fiora have some really nice scenes between each other in Xenoblade, but it's not really the focus of the story

genius game design

If Ragna doesn't marry Rachel in CF I'm going to SHIT

The back row faux 3d shit turned me off.
Also hated geo and luna. Luna because of typical bitch shit but I can't put my finger on why i didn't like geo. Maybe because he came off whiny in the first game.

Pokemon has some cute couples

mermaid best girl

Fuck off Stefan.

Agreed.

Do people still (if they ever did) like ash or put him in ships because he's there?

Over the motherfucking line.

You both need to fuck off. Do it.

PFFFFFT
BROS BEFORE HOES

But what if your bro is your hoe?

came here to post this

Melia deserved better

DOA5 :^)

game?

Call of Duty

please? google gives me nothin

Fuck you Porky

You had one damn job Holla Forums one damn job.

what game

Ill help you out user. Ar Nosurge plus.

Filtering games by Koei Temco helped.

Magical Melody best HM

Trails of cold steel.

The answer is obvious

Literal fucking garbage.

good taste regardless

does gold/crystal count, or is that manga only?

I think I can safely assume that's the only fire emblem game you've played

this thread makes me feel bad

we know, user. We know.

you fucking weirdo

Yes I am

>Fiora comes back, confused as fuck and don't know what to think anymore

this game took me places

Awakening had some problems but it played a strong waifu/husbando game, I can give it that

I went with Olivia

he's too much of a battle-hardened sperglord.

It might as well be when his only other options are a woman who looks like his mom and DMC2's girl aka "literally who"

Some user posted the first page of a doujin where Ash goes through puberty and suddenly realizes that all the girls around are, well, girls. The faggot never posted the rest of it, though.

I grew up so I'm not awkward anymore just distant due to bitterness. I'm apparently really off-putting to just about anyone I meet. I just want a girl who I can love, and in return she will love me. I don't mind problems, I can work these out that's life. Yet it wont ever happen due to how bitter I am

Awakening was affectionately called Waifu Wars for a reason.

Tharja is still trash, though.

If you were truly bitter you wouldn't even care about having a girlfriend

Come on, Holla Forums.

Also, I really like Angie and Derek, but for all intents and purposes they were never a couple and they also feel really, REALLY fucking bland. But I still like it.

I feel you user

No.

SF3 is pretty damn good though, and this is coming from someone whos favorite game series ever is MMBN.

Mah nigga. Are there any more robot couples?

More games need cute human-fairy couples.

A man can dream, user.

What a ride that was.

You can read it on sad panda, dude.

What if I wanted the /ara/?

Whoa, it was hinted that Pandora likes brown shota?

smh fam

Good choice

30% of the time he's right every time.

Tharjafaggots in a nutshell.

Go back to Facebook.

Opinion trashed

Yeah, we're done here. I'm not going to bother arguing with someone who can't see through his own shit taste.

The worst girl is still better than literal fucking garbage that is Tharja.

Justice lies with the holy sword.

a cute incest(?) couple

kind of reminds me of Ogre Battle.

Didn't even bother setting her on fire, just uninstalled the game holy shit.

No, user. You fucked up.

c'mon now, not even posting the best couple in The World?

What thread has the best template?

Great argument.

They fuck like rabbits offscreen and you know it.

I like Triss.

Only chance of that happening is the afterlife, which we already know souls of Reploids can at least go to.

At the very least, there's no doubt she never had feelings for another man.

"Afterlife" being Cyberspace for Reploids, if Phantom's any indication.

Is this a meme?

Alice a best.

Agreed

Tharja's good too.

Megaman Legends. Everything else is trash except for shit in crappy japanese dating sims.

> you'll never hold hands and snuggle 24/7 with her
K I L L M E
I
L
L

M
E

I know that feel brother.

Go back to cuckchan, I'm sure /feg/ will welcome your autism with open arms.

If anything, user; old Fire Emblem fans are even more autistic than the new ones.

You have to have autism to actually do well in those games. New FE are casual mode

Dismiss.

I just … I just …

idk tbh fam

I've got your best romance right here.

I love me some cross-species romance.The more non-human the girl is, the better.

CAN'T STOP, HE JUST A SOLDIER

STOP

Chrom has to marry someone, dude. I'll be perfectly happy with Nowi.

Is it gay sex when Part 3 Dio jerks off?

It's voyeurism.

You saying she wanted someone elses dick? Because she put an awful lot of effort into getting the Zero's back.

What about when Hermit Purple gets involved?

Can we get an image of Zero's face with the caption, "Fully Equipped"?

I'd do it myself, but my shopping skills make deviantart look good

Zero's dead, you fuck. That's why she has to wait until the afterlife. I literally said there's doubt she never wanted any other.

why even live

The one with you and you're waifu
AA2 I guess

;_;

wait, so that doujin where she gets fucked by all the dudes & pregant repeatedly is canon? Beastly.

Hinata-kun…..

This tbh