WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=azOvRwrqz2M
youtube.com/watch?v=i5-Tuo1bmFM
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Knife ears and pic related

low energy thread tbh

Because you play as elf if you want a human but also want to pretend to be fantastically better than humans.

Fag.

An elf's not going to pop out of your screen and reward your white knighting with a blowjob, user. Not even that trap elf fuccboi we all know you really want, you fucking fag.

Traps aren't gay.

OP plays a fembelf paladin. Everyone laugh

Fine, whatever. Not even this thread deserves to be derailed by fucking traps.

Really?

>Traps are gay but I don't want to argue about it
Thats real low energy

BUNCH OF ELFOPHOBIAN FUCKING ASSHOLES

The adjective for Elves is Sylvan
Sylvophobia

Fucming uneducated cunt

Because spirituality is dead here and without it elves are powerless so they are put into their proper place.

as for additional bonus points:

The biggest problem I have with the pointy-eared barkfuckers is that they are always the source of the problem or had a hand in it, the biggest examples being WH40K(when they LITERALLY, NOT FIGURATIVELY, murderfucked a chaos god into existence) and D&D (when they were responsible for creating the first vampires, or first practiced necromancy. I forget which one). Thats not even mentioning the ones in elder scrolls, who are actively trying to destroy the world by breaking those towers. Of course, even when people try and write them as dindus, their sheer arrogance at anything that doesn't look like a complete faggot like themselves ensures that only the most mary-sue snowflake loving cocksuckers will have any sort of empathy for them. Also, they have almost no culture other than "we are better than you lesser races, but we can't be arsed to clean up our own messes, so we'll leave that to you".

Basically this. Elves are just universally shit.

Elf mind control may be my favorite Hentai Genre.

Fucking weebfaggots.

Why did you put the guy in a skirt with nice legs instead of just pasting her head into the original picture?

Is there something you ant to tell us?

lol tasteless westerncuck thinks this will prevent his country from being overrun by muzzies

They are dying of pretty quick, if you haven't read the news 50% are dying from poison, others are dying from sex diseases.

Fuck off kike supporter.

Look I get that cuckchan is dying but don't shit up a perfectly good elf-hate thread with your shit.

Because they know they are ugly themselves and want beauty.
Because they know they are inferior to elves and thus their inferiority complex manifests as agression.
Becasue they covert that ass and hate themselves for it.

Butthurt dwarf detected.

Replace always with sometimes, in a few settings. And perhaps stop ignoring the flaws and crimes of humans and dwarves.

They're just humans with big ears.
If your fiction features elves like that, it's a red flag for creative bankruptcy of the author and that such work is only made to appeal to lowest common denominator and grab as much money as it can before fading into obscurity.

what are these from?

youtube.com/watch?v=azOvRwrqz2M

youtube.com/watch?v=i5-Tuo1bmFM

Enjoy m8

Kill the knife ears.

Elves are sluts and only degenerates like used goods. Not like the pure and untouched gnomes that only you can corrupt.

enjoy your rocks, jews

That's exactly what an elf would ask

If elves in their natural state are sluts, would it be possible to corrupt them into pure maidens?

It's le ebin /tg/ maymay

You can't corrupt someone into a pure maiden, unless you can virgin a unvirgin.

Elves a shit. Really though Tolkien dwarves are fucking fantasy neckbeards. Only 1:3 even gets marries, the other 2/3rds devote all their time to crafting shit. Beyond that they drink heavily and, obviously, have beards.

fug Humans are still top tier though.

At least Dwarfs do something, and they make bitchin hammers to kill the elves with.

I love elves. I want her to kick my head off and fill it with arrows before it hits the ground

Fair enough. I'm still particle to gnomes and dwarves but I like shortstacks.

gets married*
The whole misanthropy/grumpy fucker thing also appeals.

At least it wasn't dragons.

partial*

Fair, but if a dragon-kin is hot enough, they're a solid top 3 or 4.

I did say only if they're hot enough. It's an exception, not a rule.

An exception that exists once every million years.

There, we can all get along now

I will give you that.

I'm not happy

You main Kung Jin in MKX, don't you?

That sends a mixed message, though.

That's all I needed.

So, I now know you like humans. What else do you like or are you one of those "only one race for me" kinds of people? It's cool if you are but I like to keep options open. Never know when you need a favor.

If it looks like me, it's only for me. The most fun thing to do is allow them to out-breed humans to the point where they're a minority, and then go full GAS THE MONSTERS RACE WAR NOW. Of course you'd have to abuse inherent hate that the other groups have to avoid getting completely destroyed.

I see.

The retardation in this thread is out of control.

Save us, Bateman.

Filthy halfbreeders like you would be on the chopping block after we win, but don't feel too bad.

Checked

and to think we could have been friends. Oh well, I'll see you on the battle field. Good day good sir.

At least you have the will to die standing.

That was a surpassingly civil discussion about what fictional inhuman beasts y'all wanted to fuck.

Surprisingly*

Through dick, unity.

Dorfs please

What I'm surprised about, is that you're surprised

Originality has no value in of itself. Just the novelty factors, and that in itself is shallow.

You think some pace cat-lizard is better? Or some tentacle blob? Or some other shit?
Give me an elf any day.

Tolkien elves do a lot of cool shit. Dwarves are pretty much a usless joke.

I hate elves for usually being fucking Mary Sues and all about "MUH NATURAL BALANCE XD XD XD". Fuck them. They're the most boring fucking fantasy race out there.

Bearded mountain-jew detected.

Being objectively superior is not the same as being a Mary Sue.

but that's lewd

Human>dwarf>>>orc>>>goblin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>elf

Here we see the common idiot. Lost your way to 4chan, faggot?

Elves are holier than thou hippienazi cunts. Fairies a best.

Sounds like you jelly

No muscles? Elves are usually described as slim, but toned. You know what toned means?

Since when do elves have no farms, mines or industry? Name the setting, for almost every setting I can think of has elves that have all of those. They are rarely directly shown, since mines are farms are outside of cities,
You choice of fantasy is either exceptionally poor or limited, or you are constructing strawmen…or are just trolling.

Get bent, faggot.
That you so preoccupied with the superficial and "new" reveals the true idiot.

Tbh lads, you guys are talking about elves from different mediums and it's just coming across as retarded. Tolkien elves are fairly holier than tho, and as you may well know; many fantasy outlets draw inspiration from Tolkien.

Anything that tries to portray elves as a little bit more human and less like a treehumping master race is good in my books e.g the Witcher franchise in b4 Witcher h8 let's actually talk about the elves and the scoia'tel for a sec nigga

Since I assume even elves don't gangbang their newborn, start from scratch with an orphan who's parents you may or may not have killed?

Goblin>orc
Ftfy.
Goblins are coward but smart and can be shapen into good minions.
Orcs will keep acting like undisciplined shits and are only good for fighting.

Its just shi/tg/uys posting their unfunny shit memes here.

See this?

Faggots always find things to complain.
Tolkien elves are human enough, it's just that they are more reserved and less rash (with a few exceptions..Feanor and his sons. And that solitary fucker in the woods.)

Hey now, they do cook a mean meat

Because Elves are generally responsible for every major fuckup in the universes they touch

Elves create a mirror that shatters the gods and ends up flooding most of the planet, destroying the human empire in the process

Elves create the dark elves because their gods decide to act like dicks for a few seconds

space elves create a warp god of hedonism

They're that world's version of islamic terrorists who get used and then killed when they're not needed anymore

>Immortal beings with a synergy with nature and Heightened hearing and practically no weaknesses ala legolas are human enough

You should listen to yourself too sometimes user.

See. Just shi/tg/uy memes flooding into Holla Forums because like SJWs they have to make every place they go to into their safe sapce.

Watch them go "B-b-b-b-BUT THERE ARE WARHAMMER VIDEOGAMES!!!" because they think that means something in this context.

Elves stole your dubs. I-I'm totally not an Elf

Exactly, and the personification of that is far more involving and rife with actual racial violence and prejudice than any other fantasy setting I can currently think of.

Elves are for breeding, not for liking.

They're only good for their holes

Living a long time opens you up to the possibility of making a mistake, the difference is elves can actually make an effort to fix them instead of leaving it to some other faggot and going to relax in a comfy afterlife.
Almost every time a human has obtained immortality in a fantasy setting they've proceeded to fuck shit up beyond anything elves manage, and mountain-jews don't even have the excuse of extremely long lives to explain their habit of constantly fucking reality up - the only redeeming feature of dwarves is that they generally have the good sense to wipe themselves out after a major fuck-up, saving anybody else the bother.

The weakness is the generally low population and lack of interest in raping everything that walks, unlike every other fantasy race besides the afore-mentioned self-destructive dwarves. Elves are almost always vulnerable to a horde of a lesser race, and can't hold large swathes of territory due to it. As far as a weakness goes, that's pretty major.
Elves loving sex is a meme from all the other rape-addicted lesser races wanting what they can't have.

why

No argument.

So elves are the whites of fantasy

That's halflings

Why midgets aren't call'd as dwarfs in real life?

Because they aren't newly minted hearthpersons.

Elves, not even once.

That's what happens when you trust an elf, especially the women.

The only elves that are worth anything are dark elves, and that's only because they were made to bully and be bullied.

Only when that someoen isn't humans

What about the other 3? They are attributed chiefly to humans.

Just how retarded are you? Just what does "human" mean to you? Mentality? Behavior? Biology? You never clarify…you just shit goalsposts.
Immortal? Only in a few settings, and so what?
Hightened senses? So what?
No weaknesses? What are you talking about?

"Not human enough"? And why would that even be a bad thing?
You faggots keep complaining if they're too similar, keep complaining if they're too different. Make up your fucking mind.

Talking to a stone would yield something more coherent than the garbage that comes from you.

Elves = whites (or ubermensch, depending on setting)
Orcs = nig-nogs
Dwarves = jews
Humans = mexicans/mudslimes
gnomes/halflings = some shitty little county no one cares about

To add on to that, the great heroes of humanity in fantasy that make the race not appear like it's solely limited to producing rancid garbage are generally either half-breed elves or raised by elves rather than humans.

How come I never noticed that

That just sounds more like you being a white knight cuck user. The problem is with women manipulating you, not elves.

Ay, I'll give you that, but the Witcher still manages to do this whilst simultaneously making the race more interesting and not 'muh dying race of intellectual snowflakes' smegma.

…Yes. Just because I don't specify every fucking point in that post for your Illiterate donkey ass you fucking Crap coloured humonculus

This elven shit where they wipe their ass with leaves and live for a thousand years needs to stop, and autists who talk using their rectums instead of their fucking mouths to speak need to stop as well.

Why don't you wait 80 years or get cancer and see if you feel the same way ;)

See above.

You mean the things you're blatantly ignoring?
Because they come across as Mary sue characters or fucking aliens instead of actually being relatable in any way. Even dragon age had fucking grasped that elves need to be on a relatable level why the fuck can't you?

Yes user. I'm the sole person behind people saying elves are too human or not different enough. No other user discusses this.

The worst of it is you're doing this unironically.

Coming from a fucking faggot who can't handle his waifu race being criticised in any shape or form. Criticism is how we find room for improvement. If you learnt to take it one dag you may actually become relevant instead of just another oversensitive faggot.

It's an old /tg/ meme.

How about you start making good points and some sense.

Not in the context of our discussion. You need to explain WHY this specific difference is bad.
Why does physical superiority vex you so? Natural differences are part of nature. Even moreso in fantasy settings.

I don't recall you shitting on dwarves for being more resillient than humans. Nor do I recall you shitting on humans for being stronger than halflings. You are betrayed by your own hypocrisy and cherry-picking.

No, I mean things you are making up for lack of real arguments. How in hell do elves have no weaknesses? They have pretty much the same weaknesses as humans.
I tire of your strawmen.

Because I'm not an idiot like you.
It seems you can only relate to a exceptionally narrow set of things. This speaks more of your limited mind than failure of anyone else.

I suppose you'd see anyone more fit and smarter than you as a non-human. Which should be pretty much everyone on this planet.

And there is only one kind of elves in fiction.
And there is only your desire that matter. Tell me, why should your opinion that elves need to be more human be more important/correct than the opinion of an0n n02 that they need to be less human?

You couldn't form coherent criticism if your life depended on it. You just spout buzzwords without understanding the meaning (Mary Sue).
Proper critique requires a modicum of intellect and taste. You have neither.
You're not posting criticism, you're just screeching like an ape.

When I DM, elves always get shafted in my universe in one way or another so they are actually an interesting race to play instead of perfect mary sues for unoriginal players. In my current campaign world elves were so high and mighty they utterly refused any help from the humans when they were sieged by the "lowly" hobgoblins. Unfortunately for them the hobgoblins are wily inventors and ripped their capital apart, causing an elven exodus into human and halfling lands where they are now seen as arrogant pricks who saw their wives and children dead and enslaved because they are too high and mighty to accept help from humans.

And goddamn, they're so annoying.

i dont hate elves at all, that is a foolish meme.
they are among the most fun races in the age of wonders and heroes of might and magic series.

I don't, I play as them whenever the only other options are sweaty dwarves or stupid humans.

Now this an0n knows what's up.