Project Blue Beam 2017

gu..guys.. the shit is this all about? This corp is legit and vid just released last month. Will this be a soft release of future tech, AI, lost civilizations high technology (possible blue beam) in attempt to unify the masses and centralize control?further?

Nice little thread to poison the well you've got here.
The stuttering really sold you as one of us.
Now leave.

Why do you think that it must have something to do with blue beam?

Fuck your mom.

If it's done in a soft format, i.e. they are among us via the tv/interweb airwaves, then they reach the captive target audience. It seems not just a soft blue beam'esk subject with the ET and all, but also as a grand reveal of potential pre historical pre cataclysm high tech civilization from which we all come from.. seems like a hybrid propaganda campaign with an aim of melting melting differences, and unifying masses into a single global village. The inuendos are in the vid.

Not meant to slide.. seems like a suspicious extra prong of an already understood multi-prong attack on the minds of the masses.

Need to know more?

go back to /x/

sage

Reported.

This is a new type of Corp ("b-corp") and whenever you see it there are either liberals, liars or both.

Familiar.. thats why the feel is propaganda. Curious of the motive and how many audiences they will reach.

Exactly. We know there is no such thing as public benefit programs. Thats why it's as fishy smelling as 's vag.

I realize that we have shifted into the timeline where there are habbenings upon fappenings, but still need to get out get some air and scout the outer perimeter from time to time.

Maybe this will be the disclosure.

This is a topic I like seeing discussed, but we already had a thread for it back when John Podested tweeted about it, I don't know if there's more to say about it that hasn't already been said.

In fairness I have to point out that Greer has spoken out against Tom Delonge saying that he's been mislead. I know Greer has mentioned John Podesta and Tom Delonge, he likes to say that Podesta was in favor of disclosure, but I don't really know anything about them working together, or at least not currently, any more information on that?

Wanna know how I know you're a Jew?

LISTEN UP ANONS
OP is a shill for To The Stars. To The Stars is owned by Tom Delonge of Blink 182. He is coming out with a book or movie or whatever about ayyyys.

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THIS ENTIRE PROJECT IS BACKED BY ESTABLISHMENT LIBERALS

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT JOHN PODESTA IS INVOLVED IN THIS PROJECT

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THIS PROJECT IS MEANT TO SELL THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY TO YOUNG PEOPLE

This was all covered in the Podesta Emails. Look them up yourselves. Tom Delonge personally e-mails John Podesta about this fucking project. Pic related are a few of the e-mails.

Reported you kike faggot.

Hahahaha wow, this is their genius idea for worming their way into Holla Forums? LARPing as Neo-Vril?

He did an interview on Fade to Black a few months ago (find it on YT) when the PizzaGate thing happened and he adamantly defended John Podesta. His ties with a member of the Rothschild is pretty open and I think even mentioned in his first movie.

trump will allow the technologies to be released

I'll look it up. The problem with Greer though is he's usually very dated when he talks, he tells the same old stories over and over again wherever he goes, stories from the early 2000s and prior, he does this because he's more interested in addressing the uninformed public and getting them up to speed. I'm listening to fade to black episode 635, hopefully that's the right one. But knowing how Greer talk I'm guessing it'll be something like, Greer gets asked about Podesta, Greer says Podesta was in favor of disclosure like a decade ago, and then he'll just steer the conversation so he can tell the story about how he "briefed CIA director" fucking again.

He is open about knowing some Rothschild guy, but according to him it was someone in the family who wasn't fully supportive of the rest of the family, but not really willing to go against the family, and again that story of know the Rothschild guy is from decades ago. I don't really care, I just keep an eye on these things and it's important to not fully trust anyone anyway.

Delonge and his project were implicated in the leaked emails. (Molesta, et al., were interested in extraterrestrials, but ET wasn't interested in abunch of wacked out pedos.) Not sure how closely Delonge and org were intertwined with Molesta. If you want to know more, you might ask on FIGU. They tend to keep apprised of all things extraterrestrial.

www.figu.org

(checked)
(checked)

I’ve said it once and I will say it again, Tom Delonge is a disinformation agent, probably an unwitting one. Had Hillary won the election he would likely have been utilised in some form of Psyop. As it is, he is left primed but empty handed so will deliver the same ambiguous information that all ‘groundbreaking/ game changing’ projects of this nature do.

I doubt this will be a primer for bluebeam and in fact will end up as a three-hour film that provides anecdotal evidence and concludes with some sort of new age mumbo jumbo about how perfect life will be when Zero-point is finally given to the public.