>>10832665 | archive.is/G7Bpp
| archive.is/noLmQ
| archive.fo/aD17R
| archive.is/Lx02M
| archive.is/9f16U
| archive.fo/9NkLc

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/xkXRu
torontoist.com/2017/11/revealed-white-supremacists-behind-alt-right-posters-around-city/
collection.whitney.org/object/7317
mocadetroit.org/mobile-homestead/
wnyc.org/story/309521-the-secrets-of-mobile-homestead/
youtube.com/watch?v=pfefa2A8dpM
youtu.be/eryopTJYHh4
archive.is/cNbxv
twitter.com/MUNSU35/status/927896771036139520
archive.is/QFRDS
imgur.com/a/5tsqF
imgur.com/a/5tsqF>>10883157
thepoliticsforums.com/threads/92100-Tranny-elected-to-state-house-in-VA
wjla.com/news/local/man-claiming-to-be-behind-its-okay-to-be-white-fliers-in-montgomery-co-speaks-out
twitter.com/MarxismEndymion/status/926513656208044032
archive.fo/DBQVW
huffingtonpost.com/entry/its-okay-to-be-white-signs_us_5a01c91ce4b0368a4e87165e
archive.fo/xmVvl
molliemakes.com/craft-2/tutorial-tuesday-make-a-rubber-stamp/
dearhandmadelife.com/how-to-make-a-diy-carved-rubber-stamp/
archive.is/30R4K
jacksonville.com/news/public-safety/2017-11-14/student-suspended-following-rumors-and-social-media-images-prompt-unf
firstcoastnews.com/news/local/unf-responds-to-second-racist-social-media-post-in-recent-months/491740022
youtu.be/9C4jVg0VD7o
archive.fo/finqY
8ch.net/polmeta/res/27309.html
regina.ctvnews.ca/mobile/video?clipId=1268426
archive.is/1inC4
globalnews.ca/news/3878130/university-of-regina-investigates-after-its-okay-to-be-white-posters-found-around-campus/amp/
Fag
archive.is/ammWm
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11952912
columbian.com/news/2017/dec/06/its-ok-to-be-white-posters-rattle-clark-college/
archive.is/Inrj5
web.archive.org/web/20171220201020/http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/40192/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

REMINDER NOT TO DEVIATE FROM THE MESSAGE

Please do not shitpost. Keep it simple, stupid.

Toronto anons have been busy

archive.fo/xkXRu
torontoist.com/2017/11/revealed-white-supremacists-behind-alt-right-posters-around-city/

Reminder not to join ANY discord which claims to be connected to this campaign.

Glad to see that occupied Toronto still has a healthy white resistance within it.

Kike-free 5th post tbh

NJ here. I might actually go ahead and try this out. We got a town called Willingboro that is literally nigger central. I think putting up a few of these will cause a massive chimpout

Thermal printers are a go. Just got mine in a few hours ago. That's 420 labels, and they fold up to about the size of a soda can. $110 for the printer (Zebra GC420D from ebay), $30 for 1350 4x6" labels (But you can get them much cheaper). They don't use ink, only the labels. There are also much cheaper thermal printers you can pick up at a regular office supply store (Dymo products).

noice

Nice
I'd say it's a little far but then again it ain't really that much.
that and nothing is too far for an absolute madman such as yourself

Friendly reminder to report, filter and ignore all shills and lefty niggers. Do not feed them (you)s.

Go hard or go home.

That's not a bad price actually, printer aside that's only 2 cents a trigger. This right here is going to crash the salt market.

nice strategy, be careful not to handle the thermal paper too much though since it usually has a lot of BPA

That was actually some of the more expensive paper. I saw a 20 roll pack, 5000 rolls for $72 on ebay, and I wasn't looking very hard. It's also one of the more expensive printers.

5000 labels, rather. Those were the 4x6" ones, which are the most expensive ones.

(checked)
A massive chimpout would be excellent.

THIS OPERATION HAS (((THEM))) REELING
The success of IOTBW is so powerful kikes are actually planning on the meta board of all places a postering campaign of their own to try to destroy the entire site. This shit is where the most recent raids are coming from.
(((THEY))) ARE SCARED. KEEP UP THE FIGHT. DO NOT CHANGE THE MESSAGE. KEEP POSTING THE FLIERS.

(Heil'd)
What a time to be alive. Here in the Kali Yuga, the phrase "it's okay to be white" is considered extremely controversial due to sub-Aryanshumans have a say in what originally was a by-white-for-whites country. Despite how much of a blackpillfag this makes me sound like, I hope this wave starts to break soon… maybe it has…

bretty gud

Here's something I am currently reading, in an actual book, printed, on paper, so I looked it up on Google Play on my phone so I can read it on the go…

Damn Racist Hindus ! !

(heil'd)
I wonder if the kike who took those pictures was smart enough to take out the exif data.

these people are functionally retarded.

also checking those trips

shit it was only dubs, i really need to find my specs

ftfy

It's actually a bit cute they think this would have literally any impact at all. This is so much fun.

would anyone happen to be going to Tahoma High School up here in WA? we could use a couple more organized people to put up signs.
before you go that route, know that this can expose younger people to our cause.

Mike Kelley was an artist whose work dealt with child abuse. He committed suicide several years ago. His art used stuffed animals in some of his work, and people thought it was because he had been abused as a child, but he denied it. Mike talked about this in an interview on YouTube. This is one of his breakthrough works: collection.whitney.org/object/7317

One of his last works was called Mobile Homestead. From MOCA Detroit "Mike Kelley’s Mobile Homestead is a permanent art work by the late artist Mike Kelley, located on the grounds of the Museum of Contemporary Art Detroit. It is a full-scale replica of the single-story ranch-style house located in the Detroit suburb of Westland in which Kelley grew up and created to serve as a community gallery and gathering space." - mocadetroit.org/mobile-homestead/

From WNYC: "What sits beneath Mobile Homestead is a completely different story. Kelley designed a basement level of bunkerlike rooms that can only be reached by a series of ladders and tunnels. This is definitely private space — it does not meet any kind of code for safety — that Kelley intended for “rites and rituals of an aesthetic nature.”

“It makes you feel like you’re lost,” says Kelley’s friend and bandmate Cary Loren, “even though you’re maybe 20 feet into it or 30 you kind of lose your equilibrium. You just don’t feel entirely safe in there.”

What are these tunnels? Kelley “was obsessed with this idea of subterranean space” according to John Welchman. He became increasingly agoraphobic. And he was intrigued with stories like that of the McMartin Preschool, where childcare workers were falsely accused of bizarre rituals and sexual abuse in tunnels below the preschool. Kelley made a work called Educational Complex influenced by that trial. He designed models of every school he attended from memory; the spaces he couldn't remember he left blank, and filled in those spaces with videos representing traumatic experiences that might have happened there.

Kelley explicitly denied that he himself had been victimized. But his obsession with the subject is complicated by serious depression that led to his suicide in January 2012 — immediately after he finalized arrangements for the piece. Kelley left no note; what he left was Mobile Homestead. John Welchman sees a complex psychological metaphor in the piece. “The very fabric of Mobile Homestead, the base on which it stands, is the idea that public art may in the end be based on lies and deception, it may be based on wishful thinking at the very least.” Some part of Mike Kelley’s psyche was as dark and unsafe as the tunnels he built below his house." From wnyc.org/story/309521-the-secrets-of-mobile-homestead/

I've read that Mike Kelley committed suicide due to depression, a relationship ending, and some issues with his career. He was very anti-mainstream, and toward the end of his career he chose to be represented by Gagosian Gallery, the biggest gallery in the world, and may have felt like a sell out. I read it was mainly because that gallery offered the most space for his increasingly growing installations.

Mike may just have been making art based on art horrible things that exist in our society, and this may have no connection to this thread. Still, I thought it would be of interest.

Sorry. I posted in the wrong thread.

Kek.

That's just it. This is not a message for non-whites. Their opinions are not a part of the greater white community. They don't get a say in whether we are confident in our European heritage. Pic not related.

The funny part of it all to is that you have many libshits educated in arts degrees but still couldn't come up with a simple idea like this for campaigning messages etc.

Truly, the left cannot meme.

This onionfag is right. If you work retail, you better be getting some serious testosterone injections directly into your brain and heart. Those receipts will LITERALLY turn you into a gay sissy. Polite downvote btw.

I don't see much hope left.

Like so many intellectuals have stated for thousands of years, we're in the final stages before collapse reaching peak degeneracy with the decay of basic morals, apathy through constant terrorist attacks murdering countless innocents, and finally tolerance where the degenerate masses are so "tolerant" now that they would make excuses for terrorist barbarian invaders like at the end of all the other failed empires before. We are a dying civilisation; degeneracy, apathy, and tolerance are the virtues of dying civilisations and we are done for. We didn't heed the warning of our ancestors and kill all the leftists.

Someone got really triggered.

It seems that certain people are afraid of normies becoming self aware. I wonder who?

Rockin' the Zebra. I like it.

Again, as a reminder:
DO NOT CHANGE THE POSTER
DO NOT ADD TO IT
DO NOT SUBTRACT FROM IT

IT IS A SIMPLE ONE LINE OF PURE TRUTH: IT IS OKAY TO BE WHITE

DON'T FUCK IT UP

They seemed to meme their social justice shit well enough.

The only alteration I have seen was here in NY some anons made the font extra small and were giving IOTBW stickers to antifa on Nov.4 . The triggering that occured when the commie cucks read the tiny print was funny.

A few idiots added URLs.

(checked)
You mistake effective memetics with pure kike backed carpet bomb style social engineering. The reason that their "social justice shit" took root is because they invested untold billions of fiat bucks and multiple decades of infiltration into academia in order to perpetuate it. And here you are on a Cambodian temporary tattoo enthusiast collective that successfully memed a U.S. President into office with a cartoon frog and repeating digits in a matter of months.

Truth

So from a 1 to a 10 how successful is this campaign?

Dunno man, seen it during Bush and kicked it to overdrive during Obama's along with carpet bombing social engineering. Guess the winds have changed and so has the spirit of the times to allow the first meme president to be elected (with him supplying a shit-ton of material to make memes out of).

minus three

Nah, they've been working on it for much longer than that. What you're describing is just some of the first visible SocJus results.

not really. you're being played like npcs. this operation was as organic as the massive coordinated coverage it received in the controlled jewish press - i.e not at all
When are you IDIOTS going to learn that EVERYTHING put out by the mainstream is put out for a purpose?
How far up your own assholes do you need to be to ACTUALLY BELIEVE that the news anchors don't realize how "hypocritical" and "anti-White" they sound when they call "it's ok to be white" a "racist" message?
THEY ARE DELIBERATELY TRIGGERING YOU and you can't see it because you've fallen for one of the most basic moves in propaganda - PLAY TO THE TARGET'S BIASES.

And you TYPE like a FAGGOT, do YOU think you'RE on TUMBLR or SOMETHING?

The five words ARE playing to the target's biases, our targets that is. Exactly as keikaku.
Free bleeding and feminists dying their pit hair played to the enemy's biases, too. Only those were still just Holla Forums doing it for the lulz. Now it's serious.

You need to vomit up that blackpill user. What's actually going on is that the collapse is already underway. We an in the 'Hard times make strong men' phase, driving soon into 'Strong men create good times' when Gen Zyklon takes power in turn.

While self-congratulatory anons are going on about how much media coverage it got, it really wasn't *that* much.

It was page-8 stuff for their loyal following, not something they wanted to broadcast to the masses. It did not show up on my Facebook feed.

Though 1 big exception I'm aware of is the local news in Boston, who used the stickers in Cambridge as their news teaser during the world series. That probably got a shit-ton of views

Sage for double post

But it's not done yet. I've seen dozens and dozens of local stories about postings in at least 50 distinct locations. It's only a matter of time before a national news organization decides to compile them and make a report on it.

Also, there was Tucker Carlson's small segment on it, as well as national stories by WaPo, Daily Caller, and a few others.

If it keeps going, I think it will only get more and more coverage

You don't need to press enter twice after every sentence you stupid fucking cunts.

You're so enlightened, please teach me your ways. How is it that you know such things when everyone else is so utterly lost and confused? You are truly a fucking oracle in a time where such wisdom is as rare as the most valuable gemstones.

Granted they had always been working towards this to a degree. But it really hit overdrive once the Berlin Wall fell. East Germany was the poz blister of the western world and its politicos infiltrated our institutions after it burst. It's why things went to hell so fast after the 90s.

Don't get me wrong, I love the idea and think you should keep going as hard as possible (also, I'm the user shilling "It's okay to celebrate thanksgiving" lol).

I'm just saying, local media also reports on black crime. And that wapo story appears to have been written for beltway types, not as clickbait for normies. So the user suggesting it's a media trap is full of shit

TRS has not only claimed the meme as their own, they are active sabotaging. Mike "Enoch" Peinovich has urged his followers to brand IOTBW pages with links to his websites and to include slogans from his shows. League of the South participants also were posting the flyers on top of other signs and next to their own LOTS/TWP handbills. Pics related.

These people, if not outright controlled opposition, are wildly destructive and are setting back this succesfull meme.

This has been their MO forever. Diffuse any meaningful pro-white political capital by railroading it into Zionist controlled stoogery while they skim shekels off the top.

I believe it, but do you have a direct source of him saying this?

We need to start showing whites theres a place to go besides controlled op kike TRS, but its not here. Until a genuine organized direct action group forms, these kikes are going to scoop 95% of the "fresh recruits" up and pump their heads full of pro-kike ideas while stealing everything good we produce and passing it off as their own. This bullshit needs to end.

I almost forgot about this small detail in this picture, showing the author is a slav.

How does that show he is a slav

I must admit that I do not have the proof of this order, asside from pic related. Some Facebook posters who listen to the faggoty podcast commented that TRS took credit for the IOTBW meme and were ordering a "new phase." I think Pienovich's tweets speak volumes.

youtube.com/watch?v=pfefa2A8dpM

Yeah, give 'em the gas tbh. A solution must be found to the Enoch and Grinder Greg Questions. A permanent one. They're the most damaging in my opinion. Though I'll give a little credit to the Third Rail guys, they credited Holla Forums with the IOTBW campaign.

youtu.be/eryopTJYHh4

We need to stop this trash and all others jimmyjam. Either a whole new meme campaign against these rats or some anons could make a visit to their office to grow some grass as of the GREENED campaign.

you know we have his dox, someone just get his address and go break the dumb kike's legs already.

Something should be done. These kikes exist to steal any pro-white sentiment, manipulate it into dumb actions providing easy slander, and steer the naive back into jewish slavery so they can never escape.

The Alt-Right is a leash restricting white awakening; choking back the teeth so they may never reach the throat of the jew.

I rarely just grin at my fucking computer, but this…

Our memes, based usually from a humorous stance, are effective because we actually base them on truth. Leftist memes are based on flat-out lies which is why they're not funny or effective unless you're just fucking retatded.

Can't let White awakening delay, the rhetoric vs White males, openly is degenerate, and shouldn't be accepted or tolerated any father. Did anyone get a look at the anti Trump wave on Twitter? My God, I've seen the self-hate coming from literal cucked, virtue-signaling, white males (the cuck male gets a lower case w on purpose) are strongly pushing for "women of color hurr durr" to take over. A tsunami is coming. sorry no sauce, I had to log off before I stroked

Keep using the original IOTBW and either disregard (((Kike Enoch))) or point out he didn't create IOTBW, he merely stole it like the dishonorable heeb that he is.

Okay, let's organize a place,,,, in space of the web connecting the visitor with a message. This point is to create the idea in the individual without the need to "organize" physically.

Work needs to be done on what the message is. I think the hive knows the message it just needs to be approved by the hive and then released.

archive.is/cNbxv

Hey i was thinking, after people eventually lose interest in this campaign, what about something like "karl marx was a white male"?

There's BPA free thermal paper but BPS reciepts can be bad too. Wear gloves (you should be anyways) and you'll reduce the risk.

We also condemn the fliers.

I can't believe I missed that. Sorry.

Yes. Do not edit the flyer in any way.

These tweets are fake.
For all you know the ADL is putting up IOTBW posters with links on them.

So, on the whole gathering people together thing without being censored…
We could probably get with the autists at Holla Forums

All yourself.

There are several synagogues near where those were placed.

I'm stealing this for my phase-2 collection

What kind of printer are you using? I'm just remembering now that I know how to write ZPL for Zebra printers. How much does the printer cost?

You being underageb& and also being completely correct are not mutually exclusive, user.
This campaign needs to hit more high schools to catch the attention of the edgy Gen Z memesters.
Also, underageb&.

good find user, just dont post them near heat or in the sun, and careful handling they can leave prints

DO NOT CHANGE THE ARTWORK

STAY ON TARGET
STAY ON TARGET

harvard thinks they can dodge this by doubling down on diversity

I dressed up super edgy when postered the local highschool, I figured if I were caught on camera they'd assume it was a student.

Utter nonsense from a blackpilled faggot who's too much of a coward to do anything and thus must believe that any successes by anyone must be orchestrated by kikes to justify their own cowardly inaction.

(checked)
A 1488/10.

GAS yourself.

What a great source of truth. Faggot.

Get Enuch's twatter nuked, it shouldn't be hard.

Jew.

This would do very little to stop him from telling TRSodomites to plaster their garbage over similar posters. Unfortunately I don't have a solution either.

Many news anchors probably know the media is anti-white but are going with it to keep/do their jobs. The higher ups are more responsible for perpetuating this shit

twitter.com/MUNSU35/status/927896771036139520

archive.is/QFRDS

Why are you posting flyers containing URLs? It defeats the entire purpose of the campaign.

FUCKING THIS

Do not advertise your local group of assholes on these. The joke is getting leftists to scream about how these are racist even though they just say "It's okay to be white". When you start slapping TRS/TWP/KKK shit on them they become racist and the propaganda doesn't work.

Agreed.
This part's nonsense though.

It's sad that this even has to be stated repeatedly here. It should be obvious. Like France, refugees are bringing Holla Forums's IQ down.

how is it nonsense? some of the groups named are openly, unapologetically racist and the rest are just cucking around and being racist on the down low. what kind of PR angle are you pushing, acting like any of the groups are redeemable from a normalfag angle?

The part where having any pro-white group is inherently racist.

Keep it simple, stupid.

so all of those groups are inherently racist. so you're agreeing that they shouldn't be associated with this campaign.

ANONYMITY YOU FUCKING MORONS

How?
No shit, my post that you objected to led off with stating that I agreed they shouldn't be associated with this campaign.

I'm starting to get blackpilled

literally retarded. sad for the boy but he doesn't exist anymore. he never got to grow up as a man, he died for our sins and what's left needs to be euthanized for its own good. hopefully he realizes this himself and ends it.

The only way out for that abomination is suicide. Frankly he should take his fucking stupid mother with him for what she did to her son.

As for you user, I don't understand why you would be blackpilled. The strategy is working, the op has been a bigger success than anyone could have imagined and it's not going to stop. The fuck is wrong with you?

Works on normies for sure, but the people entrenched in academia are going all out to stop this, and it's something that no matter what, doesn't seem to stop, you know?

Enjoy the salt lads.

Normalfags are the ones that matter in this equation. Why would you care about the kikes in academia? All leftist owned institutions are in free fall right now. Pedowood, the MSM, Academia, the DNC are all burning to the fucking ground in CY+2. Stop letting these niggers and kikes gas light you into thinking they are anything but impotent whining children who are steadily losing power and influence as the public continues to wake up and see through their bullshit. The tides are shifting majorly all over the globe. The kikes are panicking hard. Stand up tall faggot, now is a time for marching forward to victory.

triple dubs confirm both of them belong in the oven
his last act as a man would be to end it once and for all

I'm going to print out a bunch of small ones and slip them in university library books. Any suggestions which books to target for maximum effect? I'm thinking political science books and popular fiction like Harry Potter. Maybe teenage fiction at public libraries as well.

That's what his father is worried about, the abomination has seen where the road ends

(checked)
trips confirming double dubs confirms it, get the gas for the oven.
then turn on the gas, for the ovens.

Start there.

Not pro-white.
Fed LARPrs aren't pro-white.

You may as well suck a niggerdick if you do that. What does that have to do with this thread? Sliding faggot. You, that poster, and his son need a tall tree and a short rope.

It is imperative as other anons have pointed out that you follow this up with questions in propaganda then give a people a place to go. The movement was great, it drew out the enemy and exposed the hypocrisy. What remains now is to unite the faithful and further awaken them to following the correct path. This is a time to navigate carefully. Remember they are the curious ones looking for an answer that they want to arrive at. Do not preach at them.

Avoid also the more hard-line subjects, ((their)) question, eugenics, esoteric spirituality etc. Rather give them a place to go, that's secret, communal, fun, and offers comfort from what drove them there.

Accomplish this and you will sow the seeds of a movement that will help win a much marge larger war we are all fighting.

Underrated post
sieg heil!

Version 3. Up to 294 pictures

He let (((doctors))) mutilate his son for the sake of virtue signalling, and now he's surprised that things are going differently than how the (((media))) told him.
What a fucking piece of shit, they both deserve to be be gassed, the father for being such a retard and destroying his son's life, and the the son just put that thing out of his misery.

The son deserves helium, quick painless and simple as dropping off to sleep. The father and mother deserve bullets. Match the punishment to the crime.

I can agree with that

bullets aren't slow and painful like becoming an abomination. Although bullets don't match the crime, why waste resources to increase the pain. An ending is for the best, for all we know the parents might be low IQ victims of jewish media manipulation, genuinely believing they did what's right and good.
What a great feat of the jew to trick good people into destroying themselves.

They will keep fighting until one of us wins. But diehard leftists are not the ones whose minds we want to change. It would be as silly as the Jews saying, "Okay, how do we convince Hitler that we're alright?"

I think Stormfront is back online if you want a return to the good old days.

Why is Stormfront mentioned so much on Holla Forums when it hasn't been active or relevant since the early 2000s?

It's what we had before the alt right. Old white men sitting around bitching about niggers and pretending to rally an armed rebellion.

I've abused my son for trendy virtue-signalling to the point where I've destroyed his life. What do?

Good, make him wince at the idea of virtue signaling. Make him post one of the flyers as a punishment.

None of these posts have pointed out the fact that this faggot is hauling from 9fag and recycled his shitty photos from when he begged for attention there.
What's the big idea?

Holla Forums is not alt right for the millionth fucking time you fucking utter nigger.

Kill yourself you useless TRS faggot. You honestly believe you have invented the wheel for stealing Holla Forums memes and playing ironic nazis. Your arrogance alone is sickening.

imgur.com/a/5tsqF

What part of "Keep it simple and don't deviate from the original" do you not understand, shit for brains? This isn't a fucking art contest. If you want to be creative fuck off somewhere else.

imgur.com/a/5tsqF>>10883157
This isnt actually YOUR movement.

It's OUR movement.

So, my opinion EQUALS yours, this style works BETTER on social media.

HAVE A NICE DAY

In russian, rooster is slang for faggot.

thepoliticsforums.com/threads/92100-Tranny-elected-to-state-house-in-VA

I live in Virginia and I am so so ashamed right now. We elected a fucking tranny. A literally mentally ill person is going to be deciding laws now.

Putting that deliberately weak statement on top of those pictures doesn't make any sense, fuck off.

You ever figure that's shitposting, like how Holla Forums would blame somethingawful back in the day?

putting an 8ch url onto the stickers would be cancerous anyway.

Who are you calling a faggot you kike fake piece of shit?

There's not a single reason to rip into TRS unless you are here to destroy White unity. I've been around since there was only Stormfront. I know your kind well and you ARE the enemy among us.

You sure about that?

If that's the logic you're using…

I'm with
Only use the original poster. Since all of our opinions are equal, it's 2v1. Fuck off kid.

So is the plan black friday? What day do we start putting on threads on halfchan about it?

While I enjoy the irony of some leftists' backlash to such an innocuous message, I still think it comes across as weak to even suggest the possibility that one has to affirm that it is okay to be white.

The reality of things is that under the current kike status quo the general message to the masses is that it's NOT okay to be white. The kike and commie reaction to this op has proven that very fact to many normalfags who wouldn't have realized otherwise. It may have even made some white cucks stop and reevaluate their position. This shit isn't for your benefit or the benefit of any other already racially aware or fully red pilled white. It's also not some sort of message to our enemies. It's a way of exposing the anti-white hatred that the powers that be possess to normalfags in a way that is undeniable. I don't quite grasp what you mean by "comes across as weak." Weak to whom? Kikes? Antifa? Niggers? Why does that matter at this juncture? The only thing that matters is making more normalfag white people aware that they are not only hated but being exterminated in their own lands. The more of them that understand this and become radicalized, the closer whites come to finally standing up for themselves as a group and destroying the kikes and their golems for good.

It's a democracy?

He's ultimately wrong, we should use the official certain.

It's you that needs to lurk the fuck more user.

Hey guys, I hear there's a discord for discussing what we should put on the new posters. Anyone got a link?

Also, how come nobody has said anything about, say, campus fax machines?

Oh no. Not 4chan. No, don't.

Get fucked.

ovens arent big enough for your sorry ass but grease yourself up and slide yourself into the biggest nearest one you can find. pay no attention to the hissing sound

gas the kikes, man

well get fucked is off the table. now the last option is for you to kill yourself.

It's hilarious how you can't get it.

Didn't know you were such a fan of those trying to destroy this campaign. Guess you're one of those kikes I keep hearing about.

OK let me try and guess what your meme reference manual looks like officer kike, let me know where I'm wrong:

Goal: apply peer pressure to obtain requested data

Ha ha ha. I'd reveal why you're wrong, but it's so much more fun to watch you make an idiot of yourself.

so I'm guessing your meme manual predates "lol" or do you have a hard time reading it while on the phone?

Mike Enoch just wants to be a honorary aryan.

I've thought about this, and in terms of giving people a place to go I think we've already done that. By virtue of not including any links on the posters, people have the compulsion to go find someone to talk to about it, since they need social consensus to guide their decisions. Undoubtedly this will lead them to discussing it with friends and family in an attempt to make sense of it, and those individuals are likely to come to a tentative consensus on their own that it is in fact okay to be white. Bam, narrative shattered. Not only do we get individual whites out of the white guilt complex, we also have them emerge from that prison surrounded and supported by their friends and family in that decision.

It's a zebra GC420D, but I didn't use ZPL. I just open this template in paint (Sized to print on 4x6 without messing with it), set the label size to 4x6, do a print preview to check the margins, and print like 400 of them at once. It cost me $110 for the printer off ebay, $30 for 1350 (good) labels. It'll print any label smaller than that too, as long as it has a one inch core. Speed 2, darkness 30 for the best quality print.

…and now you've given up even trying to figure it out and are instead just trying to insult me.

So you're going for the SJW school of argument? Bravo.

Seriously, try to think a little:

This is a good post.

Frankly just getting them to think for themselves is a HUGE step forward. The playbook for the alt-left is to indoctrinate before they can think (thus targeting schools) since the ideology crumbles under the slightest scrutiny.

So making them think instead of feel first is immunizing them already.

seconded, and i do believe this is inherently what the target of the campaign is aimed at. HUMAN INTERACTION folks. this poster begs the question… "huh? whaaaa??" and simply for that it is BEAUTIFUL in how well it brings to surface all the crap that MUST be weeded out and NOW. BRILLLIANT anons.
STAY ON TARGET
STAY ON TARGET
DO NOT CHANGE THE ART
KEEP POSTING DO NOT RELENT

If anyone actually bothered to get prints off of them it would be a win for us. I'm posting them outside on telephone poles mostly, so there isn't much to get in trouble for. They're shipping labels so they should be fairly UV resistant, but I'll keep checking on them and see how it goes. I don't think they'll fade. Heat shouldn't be an issue this time of year.

I almost wonder if it would be worth it to slap a few of these inside of lib-shit magazines. Imagine some nu-male buying the latest Time to read the bitching about Trump only to be confronted with one of those stickers when they turn the page.

It's a black cock you dingus.

More coverage from a few hours ago. They just keep biting.

God damn they have no self awareness at all.

oh theyre selfaware alright, just in the malicious direction of sabotaging what we are working for, with clear intent.

STAY ON TARGET
STAY ON TARGET
DO NOT DEVIATE
DO NOT CHANGE ART IN ANY FASHION
CONTINUE POSTING DO NOT RELENT

(checked)

We are fortunate to have been blessed with utterly incompetent enemies.

You cannot change the minds of those so thoroughly brainwashed. All they know is hating whites. Many of them drown and die in the endless sea of anti-white rhetoric then come back as zombies, puppets, soulless husks, tools of their semitic masters. Pro-white messages provide fresh air to some, but so many suffocated and died long ago.

Yuri made it clear they cannot be saved too. That only the boot or the bullet can "save" them because once they're compromised, they're done for good and the nation and its people have to purge them Stalin style to have any hope of surviving.

No nation should ever again do anything "Stalin style" you mealy mouthed moron.

Well listen to what Yuri said, not me. It's either line commies up against the wall the rest with boots to their heads and shoot them or nothing. There's simply no other way.

I've listened to what Yuri said. I am taking issue with your terminology for good reason. The idea that a decisive and merciless purge of your ideological foes is forthwith deserving of being labeled "Stalin Style" is utter niggerdom. Fuck Stalin and fuck labeling effective tactics after that piece of dog shit. Strive for better, faggot.

Do you have better metaphors for what Yuri described? It was literally what he did and that's because Yuri himself came from there and no matter what they really do have to be purged because they are irredeemable, "demoralised" as he describes them. There's nothing more you can do for them except give them swift purging death.

Ignoring all of the drama over the last year that involved them trying to ddong this site and continuous raiding when all they needed to do was say sorry and ask their faggots to stop coming here, they are currently openly sabotaging IOTBW for shekels and fame. That alone exposes them as a subversive force that needs to be purged, not even reddit fucked up this postering campaign half as bad as TRS did

That is the sort of thing the demoralized useful idiots that Yuri talks about would say. cargo-cult is down that hallway 3rd door on the left

Way to completely miss my point. Since I'm guessing English is your second language I'll go ahead and spell it out explicitly. Stop attributing winning strategies with Stalin. Stalin was a piece of shit commie cunt who does not deserve to have such things attached to his name. If you're not just another kike hiding behind TOR you will understand what the fuck I am getting at instead of deflecting.

Some who unironically use the word "SJW" as an epithet are seriously considering relenting that "It's Okay To Be White" is a racist statement, and its opposition is worthy of accommodation.

FUCK THESE SLIDING COCKSUCKERS
DO NOT DEVIATE
STICK WITH THE OG ART
CONTINUE PRINTING
STAY ON TARGET
STAY ON TARGET
NOTHING CHANGES CONTINUE

You can't slide a sticky friend. I agree with your sentiments and enthusiasm though. The original message is a winner and will continue to be effective. There is no reason to stop pushing the simple fact that it is okay to be white.

you have to go back. stop posting.

Are you a bot?

This is perfect.

underrated.

these people are irl golems. it's incredible to watch them dance for their puppet masters.

yes we are. it's both humorous and fascinating to watch them move on their little clockwork gears. it's like watching a train wreck in slow motion; it's hard to turn away from it even though it's a real mess. lel.

Putting on what's in your closet isn't dressing up super edgy, user.

Saved. That's an awesome clip. Good for shutting down niggers while maintaining a "civnat" beard.

What the fuck is this about?

Man claiming to be behind 'It's okay to be white' fliers in Montgomery Co. speaks out
>wjla.com/news/local/man-claiming-to-be-behind-its-okay-to-be-white-fliers-in-montgomery-co-speaks-out

It's a news clip (video), and it has an interview with a person (whose face isn't shown) that claims to be "one of the people behind the [IOTBW] movement."

What the fuck is that about?

(((They))) are trying to inject controlled opposition most likely.

My thoughts exactly.

A real leader wouldnt have his interview televised, a real leader would end up entirely cut like they did to Rockwell half the time. Read his playboy interview for him breaking this concept down, he had to go so extreme that he seemed like a nutball, to the point where the Jews thought he actually was making himself look bad. Rockwell however manages to still make many of his points, even if he said a lot of outrageous things. If he didnt make it crazy enough, they would cut it. If he sounded too good, they wouldnt show it. So he had to be reasonable, but still crazy enough to get printed. If you see someone who is entirely reasonable, and doesnt say anything outrageous - but is on the kike media.. you probably know what that person is, and its not the next Rockwell, or Hitler.

We all went through that ad nauseam. If he's a jew he's a race traitor or the stupidist jew on the planet.

The most effective impact the jews are having on white-identity politics is a troll campaign that keeps it divided. It's crystal clear. Since I don't see Enoch spending time attacking other groups and pro-white anti-jew individuals I tend to trust him.(TRSodomite)

anons create a meme
every cocksucking time, see knowyourmeme, that icanhazcheeseburger, tardfeed, 9gag (?)

By supporting Enoch and TRS, you support zionist Jews, based niggers, faggots, and other. Enjoy your ban, well deserved.

TRS needs to be sealed off and gassed.

Pic related, also love how they only interview one white guy who looks like a stoner anyway. Also what is up with this "Post-Obongo era" bullshit I keep hearing?

I don't think the kikes and shitskins understand that a shitskin or kike saying being white is racist isn't a compelling argument.

Leftists will support every aspect of this

That parent knows way too much about the kid's masturbation experiences and what a fake vagina smells like.

See the tree. user.

I can't tell who you are just yet, so I'll respond as if you are human.

Its your movement as a collective you will decide. If you will take advice, then recognize that the persons that view these won't start as many conversations as you think - they've been taught to be silent. While it is true some will seek out answers, they first will seek validation. Unfortunately those who seek validation lack the will power to take action. So if the validation does not exist no action is taken. This is one of the underlying methods for ((their)) principles of control.

A place for conversation does not have to be a gathering or even physical, its simply a medium to reaffirm viewpoints. Further propaganda can serve as this place as it will exist in the person's mind. This is why good propaganda always answers simple questions. The attempt is always to create an action or mental state that exists regardless of input.

Realize that is not just white guilt you are breaking, you are breaking the silence. You are breaking the inflicted taboo that creates silence. This can be about white guilt as much as you want, but at its core it is more.

Someone is seeking to control the way they think, by controlling the way they express themselves and the possibilities they can consider. They do this with lies and distraction. If you unchain the mind the first thing it does is hunger, which is why lies and distraction are so powerful, they provide easy answer or relief from unanswerable questions.

To get people to have the conversations you want, and, to take the positions you want you need to teach them how to think and how to express themselves without the aforementioned mental blocks.

This is what we are trying to point out.

Pay attention to this user. He understands how they pollute the conversation. They've data-mined you enough to know what is effective, they know how to split your opinions with lies, or distract you. Pay them no mind and keep the momentum going.

lol saved

what the fuck are you about friend? >>>/lebbit/ went that way.

Just a more CURRENT version of CURRENT YEAR

kek

I'll never get over how they're unable to glean even the smallest amount of self-awareness.

These 5 five words have a power the Jews did not expect.

underrated third-tier chess right here. it's a little too nefarious for my tastes, i'm a Truther First–the actual truth itself is all that's needed for an true human being to break free from a web of lies–but there's still plenty of good insight into the low-resolution aspects of mind here.

Jews fear the 5 wor…er, the Samurai.

Good work lads. It seems like the " phase 2 " shilling has gone down quite a bit in the last couple days. I wonder what (((their))) next move is?

(checked)

I think (((their))) next move is waiting for ours tbh and to continue to shut it down. Keep on posting, it's planting seeds that are growing faster than anyone could have imagined. Most importantly let faggot public virtue signalers know we are never to far away from them ;)

Excellent post.

Idk where else to leave this gem, figure here?

Why do Whites fear harm?
Is this relevant?

Who should fear this, everyone? just seeing if that actually works, share that widely, archive elsewhere if you want. Twatters is 2000%COMPED btw

twitter.com/MarxismEndymion/status/926513656208044032
Archive link -archive.fo/DBQVW

New shipment of salt coming through
huffingtonpost.com/entry/its-okay-to-be-white-signs_us_5a01c91ce4b0368a4e87165e
archive.fo/xmVvl

Jesus Fuck that pic

their next move is going to be false flags. the best way to combat that is to outproduce their bs with the original poster because they won't have enough people willing to false flag, and if false flaggers get caught, it's worse then someone caught putting up the 5 words.

college campuses, drive thrus, atms, grocery stores, as many places that get as much traffic as possible.

The original message is fucking golden.

Dear God. These fucking absolute morons. You can't make this shit up.

WELL DONE, LADS!

Okay so since stopped replying I'm assuming he figured it out, so on that topic:

If Discord is a trap, why not start posting discord links for people who want to alter the poster? Send them off to get caught. I mean I didn't want to say it outright but since -some- people couldn't figure out some sarcastic doublespeak I guess I have to.

Also I just realized that the left's biggest "argument" against the campaign is that since it came from "4chan" it must therefore be racist.

So why not also start spreading around otherwise positive things that have been said on 4chan? Make them have to declare things such as charity donations towards female game developers as racist as well…

Make them eat the bullshit they're trying to shovel.

I mean I know that the posters are best left in their original state, and shouldn't be altered at all, but a second campaign of, say, 4chan grabs of positive things directly pointing to 4chan would completely destroy what little argument they have, or they'd have to start declaring everything to be racist, either way we'd win.

Just a few thoughts.

Wew fucking laddie.

The test in first pic should have the same font on each, otherwise it leaves open the possibility that the second was denied due to the commercial font.

I've been told by my sister in HS in NE US that students in school are handing out it's ok to be white flyers.

Possible, but I've thought of conducting counter false flags of my own associated to our friends at TRS to muddy the waters.

The original message is everything and will bring us closer to the 14 words. 1+4=5

Could someone drop some pdfs about exposing the altkike? A irl friend of mine is asking for them, but I don't know where they are in the archives.

Just got back from checking on my last run of stickers. Out of 31, all were ripped down except 7. One of which had been moved to the front of a street sign, and another which had been vandalized. Also some nog catcalled me twice from his car. "Ayy gurl! AYY GURL!"

No shocker there. Thanks for the good work.

You had better not be a transvestite or a fag that includes being a lesbian.

I'm a (fucking) white male. He just couldn't tell because I had a hoodie on and it was dark. I should have said "AYY baby boy you want sum fuk?" but I didn't think about it until right after he left.

\o
lol, fag

Nice dubs.

user's should also know that making rubber stamps could be another avenue for spreading IOTBW. Quick google search shows you can make them out of erasers and an xacto-knife.
molliemakes.com/craft-2/tutorial-tuesday-make-a-rubber-stamp/
dearhandmadelife.com/how-to-make-a-diy-carved-rubber-stamp/

meant to link

as well. Those damn kike bastards and their double standards.

Nice. Gen Zyklon is catching on quite well.

How about in the sjw centres some enterprising user stick poster of complete white. Nothing printed on it. Like pic related. Would they still equate them with the current posters and kvetch relentlessly? It would be even more simpler and easier to do and be very funny.

Saying "inb4 don't change poster" doesn't negate the fact that you're still trying to change the poster.

I've seen the blank poster idea suggested a number of times. It could have some potential down the road, but it doesn't at this moment. There needs to be a brand built around IOTBW before you can make any changes. You need more and more people to actually be familiar with the IOTBW movement before you can go with the blank paper route. Otherwise, people will have no idea that it's a part of any coordinated effort. They'll just see a couple blank sheets of paper and think nothing of them.

Dude, that's already been covered a few times. Go back and read the other threads.

Which one of you magnificent bastards did this

Go on eBay and pay some chink to make your stamp. They won't even understand what the words mean and it'll be a third the price. Takes 30 days for shipping though. (Not trying to excuse what that company's doing, they're due for a Zyklon delivery soon.)

You can also buy custom/configurable stamps if you don't want to make them yourself. Pic related, from a previous thread.

That looks cool. Where is it?

excellent idea

I won't support zazzle.com any longer
Thanks for the effort and the heads up user.

Read the sign on the fence

This is why small businesses are slowly dieing. Sites like this that offer substandard products that are easy to search find and customize. Then once they have starved out the competition they refuse to make shit like this.
Small shops all over the internet would be glad to make you a custom stamp with as many swastikas or confederate flags as you could come up with. You could also just buy the craft stamp letters and make your own stamp.

r8 my oc

i think something that is key here as that he says hes half jewish and not that he converted to judaism. that implies ancestry
he can't be too bright to get a dna test and expect people to believe him after saying all that

Our consolation is that these bullshit companies' Chinese slaves will be obsolete in ten years, as 3-D printing and AI CAD matures into what amounts to slow-motion replicators. The big job for us far-sighted individuals is to make sure this technology doesn't get monopolized by Jews. It could, with a few tweaks, put a mini factory in every homeowner's garage and a larger fabrication plant in each neighborhood. . . except for the Jew financiers who will insist on centralization anyway.

Remember – the Information Age has broken the stranglehold Jews and normalfaggots alike think they have on the means of production and communication. You'll be automating the calls to stitch a full Nazi uniform for your grandkids' Halloween in 2045 and auto-printing extra hemp for the rope it took to get there.

Going to order custom self-inking stamp; put the message on money; put money into circulation; Jew will not know what to do!

You're missing the point, this is a good thing. The anti-whites are outing themselves en mass for the normies to see.

IT'S WORKING.

I think we need to settle on another day to do flyers en masse, in order to keep the energy alive. There are threads over at halfchan every day with anons talking about how they are putting up flyers. But the energy is noticeably dying down. I think that picking another day (like was done with Oct. 31) to do a coordinated posting of flyers will revive IOTBW and also increase the likelihood of media coverage.

The beauty of this op is that it can be turned around to make anti-whites anti-african

95% of the graffiti I see is unintelligible trash not even in a human language, and people don't even give a damn about that anymore so there's nothing wrong with this. Don't be a pussy.

Have Grima or the others made a segment on iotbw yet? I'm almost looking forward to the late night salt intake. Like a midnight snack of tears.

Powerful red pill. Clearly demonstrates anti-white bias.

Thanks Zazzle. I hope none of you will ever support their business in the future.

It amazes me how, after 9 threads on this, that there are still people who can't grasp the point of the posters. Even when it's spelled out for you multiple times.

If you dislike it so much go clean it up yourself and stop bitching about it.

So your whole strategy to defend someone who can't grasp the point is to…show you also apparently don't understand the point?

Tell me, could you actually explain why graffiti goes against the purpose of the campaign? Of course you'd have to also show you know why it's not about me liking it or not, but that would show you were just being intellectually dishonest, so I'm not going to hold my breath.

Why are we trying to take credit for a cuck/pol/ meme?

I would give you credit for trying, at least, Schlomo, but that was so poor you don't even get that.

The message is unaltered in any way, stop being an astroturfing kike.

So you can't explain why then. Imagine my shock.

Also, the message actually was altered in a way, but I'm not surprised you missed that too.

If you're talking about being slightly more permanently being the alteration, you're an idiot. If some fag libtard can tear down the poster like they've been doing then there's no point to this; no media coverage, no normalfag redpilling, nothing.
Not saying to stop putting up posters as the primary method, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with using graffiti as a means. Also,

Because the media only cares about centralized campaigns.

Graffiti can be spun as "criminal damage". I know shitskins and wiggers do it constantly and it's ignored, but it still will be.
Also libtards tearing down the posters is the whole point. They won't just tear it down, they will kvetch that it was up in the first place. If enough of them kvetch, so will the media.
Also you could always use a good coating of that 77 spray adhesive. Personally I'm gonna stick with a quick slap of tape so there can be no possible complaint about anything on or around the poster… but the complains will come anyway.

Obviously no, it isn't. That's why a Donald is president.

That's one of the funniest points, the idiot journokikes keep having to reach and say that the police might be involved because technically taping those up was unauthorized or something. It must sound fucking weak even to them.

I think painting it on walls is okay so long as the font stays the same and its not ugly shit drawn by hand.

complicated stuff like this is counterproductive. Go read "Mein Kampf".

Not only that but you shouldn't join that botnet in the first place. Deactivate the discord since they'll sell your data to a bunch of CIAniggers

Hes a little late to the party

This guy gets it.

Good thing I'm not then, but considering you've missed the entire purpose of the campaign in spite of it being repeated for two weeks now, I don't expect you to pass a "spot the difference" test.

What's the best way to hang these up covertly? I want to do it on a sign on a nearby highway begging the place to turn into a sanctuary city.

Been using stickers from a thermal printer myself, it's pretty easy to be sneaky with them. Just peel off the corner of the sticker in your pocket, and as you're walking by something, pull it out of you pocket, yank off the backing and slap it on. If you aren't putting up hundreds though, the shipping labels shown in are cheaper.

archive.is/30R4K
It is worth noting Patriot Prayer had nothing to do with this, and didn't know it was going on until it was already over. Optics were good with no alteration to the message and everyone holding American flags. About 40 antifa showed up, and the media waited until the crowd died down before they felt safe to get close enough for pics. Traffic loved the banner, police did too, and someone running for Governor or Congress showed up in support

I know it's late to the party, but I thought I'd contribute a picture from one of my group's nighttime shitpost IRL runs.

FUCK

I’m posting this here rather than halfchan to limit exposure to this story while it’s still young.News stories saying that a former grand dragon of the KKK was suspended from college for posting pictures of himself with guns and swastika tattoos, and including “It’s okay to be white.”

I fucking HATE these idiots.

Student suspended following rumors and social media images that prompt UNF’s Delaney to issue statement of calm
>jacksonville.com/news/public-safety/2017-11-14/student-suspended-following-rumors-and-social-media-images-prompt-unf

UNF responds to second racist social media post in recent months
> firstcoastnews.com/news/local/unf-responds-to-second-racist-social-media-post-in-recent-months/491740022

Any ideas on how to get out ahead of this one?

ignore it and move on
just like we did when the alt-kike caught on
just like we will when whatever retarded fuck decides to try and sabotage this next

Fair enough, that makes sense. I do remember there's good reason to believe that Ken Parker is a Fed/controlled opposition. Think it's worth it to start making some memes to that effect just in case the story bubbles, or is it better to just completely ignore it?

BLACK FRIDAY

That's a solid idea, but don't a lot of stores (e.g., Target) now open at midnight on black friday? It seems like that wouldn't give anons any time to actually get the flyers up (since people start lining up before the doors open, and since anons will want to be with their families for mid-afternoon & evening on Thursday).

Should we give a second/alternative option for those who won't be able to do it Thursday? Maybe say something like the

Wow truth of no dubs

Yeah man I just saw a white nationalist using "It's OK to be White" to promote his shitty music video youtu.be/9C4jVg0VD7o

Dont let anti-white fucks waffle around the real point here. If they have a problem with the poster, its not because some random fed in the KKK had a poster, its because they hate whites. The KKK has nothing to do with it, and anyone who brings them up as if they started it is immediately discredited and can pretty safely be assumed to be an enemy of the white race.

On the topic of carpet bombing social engineering, take the time to look back and realize how few shows were about political commentary just a few years ago, compared to now where hundreds of channels, publications, and websites have been created and put into production just to spew anti-Trump pro-Kike brand Kool-aid propaganda.

We should call everything fake opposition even if we don't know for sure.

Never apologize, never punch right (not that there's anyone to my right, of course). Displaying weakness is far worse than "bad PR".

They'll kvetch even harder. Just keep doubling down, it's what kikes do because it works.

If zazzel is a US based company, that looks like a discrimination law suit waiting to happen.

Rate my OC

Shill or retarded, which are you?

>>>/gaschamber/

Niggers BTFO'd!

But seriously

Stop changing it faggot. The idea is to reduce the meme down to the core neutral message.

NO SYMBOLS.
NO IMAGES.
NO ART.

Keep it as neutral.
Keep it non-offensive.

The point of the "meme" is to point out that in the current political climate it is NOT ok to be white.

I bet your IQ is just slightly higher than negroid.
DON'T CHANGE THE MESSAGE

bump

archive.fo/finqY (((link to jewsweek article)))
pic related

So are we doing black friday? We need some energy over at halfchan if so

It must be completely simple, neutral to the "commonman", and direct. That's why the standard image which just says it's "OK" is best. It forces your enemy to reveal the true levels of extreme that exist in their beliefs. This will let the normal people realize that it isn't that they dislike whites just as a consequence of something, no, it just isn't OK to be white at all.

it's okay to be a nigger

It's okay to be a jihadist

Holla Forums mods are compromised globalist shills who censor you if you get too close to the truth. if you post anything they disagree with, even if it's a commonly accepted opinion on Holla Forums, they will delete all your posts and all your threads and then ban you. question everyone until you find out who you are not allowed to question. if it's the same for (((them))) then the Holla Forums mods are (((them))). eventually you will post something or start a thread and you will be censored and banned even if you did not break a single rule on Holla Forums. if your are in doubt it isn't because this can't happen to you. it only means that it has not yet happened to you.

I am one of you, so don't bitch that you're being raided. all it takes is a look at /polmeta/ and /sudo/ to see just how many of us are being censored and banned every day by corrupt mods.

I hope the best for Holla Forums

you must be new here

Remember guys, it doesn't matter if what we say is right or not, what matters is that we are nazis so anything we say is wrong.

a little shitty that we missed a good "It's okay to be male" campaign.

I mean it's too soon to start a new message, but damn it would have been nice to do a followup for international men's day.

Maybe in the google font for extra keks.

Friendly reminder that most of the stories are fake, or at least exaggerated, specifically to demoralize you. Remember that "social media" is still the media and the media always lies.

What's wrong about the rope?

We need supersonic Pinochet and a rope

It's NOT okay to be White on /pol

Holla Forums wants to kill pro White people.

8ch.net/polmeta/res/27309.html

White Nationalists are pro White Genocide.

this is an advanced form of autism

OK, I've got a few 8.5x11s (getting the stickers later) ready to post in the north Oakland/south Berkeley area. I need advice on placement. All on UC campus? Telephone poles? Cafe poster boards (smaller, 4-per-page version there)?

just saw a report on my local news about this. you’re doing good work, boys

It's been so pervasive with local news that it doesn't even feel worth reporting any more really. This campaign is going really, really well. Pity we're bad at reporting ongoing slow rolling happenings.

So it is still going on? I was concerned when it was first unstickied then when it got maybe one post a day/week it might have fallen off like so many other things.

I recommend posting things like stickers on telephones and high up as well. High enough that some cuck wont be able to easily peel or scratch it off.

I'm beyond being black-pilled. That pic is comedy gold.

Can't into webm on my phone. Please dont gas me.

regina.ctvnews.ca/mobile/video?clipId=1268426

I'm a manlet, so I should probably bring a stepladder then. Fuck.
Well, anything for my people.

We're still doing this, yes?

Yes, absolutely. We're not stopping until this is one of those phrases everyone knows. Now go out and post the five words!

Just because youve heard it 50x now, doesnt mean people who live under a rock have seen it. As the other user said, keep posting these all over, in every country, until every non-political lemming who sticks their head in the sand on a regular basis has seen it too.. and then keep posting it, even after we move onto the next thing too.

Here's an archive of that article:

archive.is/1inC4

Heard on my local radio this morning about "racist posters" being put up at my uni, and a statement from the president (or someone high up) doing the usual "we don't tolerate racism" bullshit as an excuse to take them down.

Probably didn't help that they seemed to have been posted on buildings for racial minorities. Not sure why people feel the need to give the alt-left more excuses to claim racism and detract from the message.

But I'm glad to hear it's still being talked about by the media. I was starting to worry it already died.

Some of you may have noticed our IOTBW discord servers were shut down (over 500 users) We are now running our own chat server using an open source chat app that cannot be shut down. You can sign up with a fake email address if you want. Join us at

WGchatroom.com
WGchatroom.com
WGchatroom.com

At that price it's time to start posting them door to door.

Are you new?

ANYONE WHO CHANGES THE MESSAGE IS A FUCKING KIKE
Its ok to be white
Is a clearly obviously "ok" thing
You cant help what your are and should not be persecuted for it. No leftist can even argue this.
But
Once you shift to any other message you show what you are.
"Sex is for making babies"
Is a scolding to the 99.999% of humans who like sex. Stfu. Asexual pervert.
"Weed is for icky losers"
While true is stupid af tbqh fam.

Stick to the message. No gassing kikes you half jew edgelord faggots.

Kill yourself. It's not ok to be gay.

The original message is "okay" not "ok".
Stick to the message.

Anyone who defends fag hag enablers such as yourself kiddo.

White unity with jews, got it.

At least they aren't a bunch of beta virgin soy boys such as yourself.

Most recent story (regina) — globalnews.ca/news/3878130/university-of-regina-investigates-after-its-okay-to-be-white-posters-found-around-campus/amp/

See this post

For the new /wg/ chatroom

oh whyyy do i take this bait

Gotta love those fashy lolbertarians who self-describe as larpers, right? No reason to rip into people who defended israel and zionism, right? Nevermind the jew wife or anything.

This is so bad it's going into my TRShill screencap folder

AHAHAHAHAHAA fucking BANNED and btfo

this is almost as bad as the TRSodomite in the other thread that was soooooo salty, pic related

Where did I say anything about the KKK being legit? Just stated at least a bunch of federal informants aren't a bunch of soy bois such as yourself.

Hahaha Mannchild BTFO yet again!

You don't like jewish comedy goy? :^)

Kali Yuga is NIGHTMARE MODE

CIA controls the media and they tell them what to say. It's all about control. When you finally pass your clearance over at CIA they call it your "enlightenment" because you finally understand that everyone are cattle and totally mind controlled.

none what so ever the truth is most humans aren't even individuals, they are still children so it's easy to step in and tell them how to think/feel/act. so easy.

How many times has someone attempted to co-opt the message?

Gangster pulls gun at It's okay to be White banner drop

License plate reads BEN3253, for ease of reference.

its way ok to gas kikes

Progressive fucktwits completely taking the b8 (just as planned)

Anything at the University of Winnipeg yet?

Is the "only post at night" thing just for our own safety, or is there a strategic reason for it?

New: Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack

Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack.hk/jews-whine-about-tucker-carlson-promoting-its-okay-to-be-white-meme/

Join our "discord alternative"

Wtf 8ch lol that word filter. Site is da1lyst0rmer

Kill yourself. We don’t fucking care.

New: squawker "white Friday"

Take out sihk muslim and refugee.
Those are not races.

Ah, so you're doing it for the lulz. Honerable. Laughing at someone is much more fun than getting angry at them.

No. He's laughing at you.
For the lulz?
Did you forget how unreasonable you were, a fucking second ago?

>(((discord)))
THERE IS NO DISCORD FOR THIS
DISCORD IS A JEWISH DATAMINING HONEYPOT PROGRAM MINING YOUR IP AND EVERYTHING YOU POST
Reported.

Chill my share blue friend, it's not discord it's rocket.chat. open source chat server. Our discord had 500 users when (((discord))) destroyed it and banned the owner.

Now we pay 40$ a month for our own server completely controlled, owned and modded by /ourguys/. We only have 35 so far but it's cozy af.

Again that URL is WGchatroom.com

10-up 2x4 stickers, just printed a thousand of them.
evil grin

And here I was happy with myself for printing a few sheets. Nice work, user. Let the weekend's triggering commence!

Stick them only on public property, don't stick on stores or cars. That shit is gay.

archive.is/ammWm

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11952912

It's sad to see non-academics talking like this as well. Is New Zealand that far gone?

columbian.com/news/2017/dec/06/its-ok-to-be-white-posters-rattle-clark-college/
archive.is/Inrj5

NZ has been permanently 5 mins away from becoming Canada even before Canada was that bad.

I can't believe how far this has gone. i never thought it'd last. this is seriously amazing. I love you guys.

still at it… just printed up another thousand 2x4 stickers and chopped em up from their 10-up sheets. been passing them to others in my daily rounds and tagging whatever i can. response from friends is way positive and its funny as fuck to see the public's reaction to the ones visible on the sidewalks

soon as i run out of this stack, plan to switch gears and print up MAY GOD BLESS YOU THIS CHRISTMAS and do the same.

kek

Wait, can potatoes really get that old? I thought they died young most of the time?

Bampin with some good results. Final push on campuses as finals start? There are bound to be some high-strung reacts. Look at the amount of favorites/retweets kek

On the plus side, we have Anons literally everywhere putting these up.

Truth has an intrinsic element of beauty and humor. Lies are ugly and depressing.

That's a normal retard not a Downs fella.

is reply to 10880653

Blacks don't start movements almost ever though.

Is he talking about BLM? Because I'm 99.9 percent sure that's been proven to be a heeb founded thing

I mean 11010734

Type. Think. Post.

No it isn't, but we'll fix you 'people', don't worry.

Be my guest. I look forward to the attempt and the fun times that will follow. You are all going to die. Until then I'll keep putting up these stickers and recruiting. It's quite amusing that y'all have no idea just how much of this country hates you.

a hispanic chick with a man-face dominating a gay/bisexual black man, is somehow supposed to fix race relations…???

Fantastic work anons.

Phenomena like this is the proof anti-white sentiment is driven by religious fanaticism.

I agree

>Keep using the original IOTBW and either disregard (((Kike Enoch)))
Indeed these kikes are attempting destroy something that is helping whites, instead of shutting the f*ck up they want to ruin it.

No one can escape the coming wave and the wrath of the Saxon

I think something can be done to save others however the amount of money that is going into this push is obscene

Feels good man

Thank you for the post I like the picture

The kulaking of the whites is well underway and people lifting the mask is against their wishes, thing is we can draw a real parallel with the propaganda against the Jewish presence in Germany and current media trends against whites and that scares them highly.

>TRS needs to be sealed off and gassed.
Lets us hope so

They already did that some small crew got filmed putting up IOTBW posters and some dindus started talking shit to them I cannot find the link however.

Check your eyesight, user, because that's a sheboon. I know they all look alike, but still.

Could public universities be sued for racial discrimination for insinuating that it's not OK to be white?

Of course not.

If by “starting movements” they mean “starting movements to be offended, outraged, or resentful at all times” then yes they start movements. Very sad state of affairs to read through the comments on those poasts, in no time flat the sub/100 IQ portion of the population will be so drunk on identity politics and socialism that they will drive this country into the ground without even an inkling as to what they are doing.

But the gibs to be had…

redfoot here.

hung out with Burdock a few days ago before his return trip to 8ch-hq… passed him some IOTBW stickers and for any who were paying attention tonight they were featured during the broadcast of The Goldwater show… with some interesting stories to go with.

Also… as yesterday was "santacon" worldwide a (((cacophony society))) event… i chose the occasion to post IOTBW stickers all up and down the promenade where the festivities ended up as usual, in the heights of SF. I killed it folks, you should have seen the reactions.
priceless

is it just me or is
either not speaking english, or some namefagging boomer shilling the mason's jewish-named nothing outlet

Five words on currency: yes or no?

YES

Match the posters as much as is feasible. Maintain the clean, non-threatening aesthetic. Use a thin, dark pen, and don't make extra strokes to darken the letters. All caps, no serifs on the "I"s. Hand the bills to the recipient with the text facing down. They should not suspect you are the one who marked it.
Remember, the Five Words don't come from you or I in particular; they're in the air. You just see them around. There is power in concentration of force, but also an equal and opposite power in diffusion. Paper money is ideal for this.

Yes.

i hereby announce my intent to at this time switch gears and begin printing up MAY GOD BLESS YOU THIS CHRISTMAS stickers.

t. making Christmas great again

Some credit for the "OK to be White" slogan should go to the man who first fearlessly explored this theme, even knowing it would serve to help cripple his career. In 1995, conservative comic Jeff Wayne released this album which brilliantly addressed nearly all of the current day's chief bugaboos. Dig the back cover's hand symbol, too … in 1995, bitches!

Top Kek

Did you lads have anything to do with this?

web.archive.org/web/20171220201020/http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/40192/

When we oppose immigration, it's 'cause we're racist.
When they support it, it's got nothing to do with race.
The Left, everybody!

The message on our poster is about as innocuous and inoffensive as it can be. Not a word about blacks on the posters, not a word about hurting anyone or about anyone being superior, or inferior to anyone else, yet that simple message, that it's okay to be white, brings us more negative media exposure than anything else we publish. And this is also from white people, who really become uptight when they see our posters.

Indeed it is.

This is what winning looks like.

They offer exclusive powers to kikes. Example, Drudge is always pushing stories with kike crap in it that isn't really popular. It's the kike game. Kikes pushing kike shit.

Rarity of the meme increases the meme's power.

holy fuck boys this is an inspiring thread
is the plan to just keep putting up IOTBW posters forever at any time, or is there a specific date for another wave of them?

Maybe there will be some more organized push some time, but just put 'em up wherever you can, whenever you can.

I put some up back in October, and one on the back of a stop sign at an intersection in my neighborhood is still there.
Wonders never cease.