Oh shit nigga Notch is deleting his shit

oh shit nigga Notch is deleting his shit

Other urls found in this thread:

mpc-hc.org/
media.8ch.net/file_store/255e7920d2fdeb5deced07ca5796ccf52866c72c09a7520d8bf30369b1f06ee8.png
twitter.com/notch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who cares?

Its because it was him thinking of buying 4chan but wanting to change it

Who cares?

We aren't on 4chan

For what purpose though?

It is subjective though. I probably have a different answer to that question than you do.

He chickened out, why are most people so think skinned? Or is it that we just aren't normal?

Sure, that sounds like a great idea.

*thin fuck autocorrect

You can take a screenshot of just the focused window with alt+prtscr.

what's wrong with vlc

Windows 10 keyboards don't have an alt key

And?

Who gives a shit of that nodev.

Why not? That's fucking stupid

k.

He was getting close to uncucking himself with some of his posts. I'm willing to bet he's deleting them because Social Media is cancer rather than he got bullied off.

Holla Forums is dead.

Posting works fine for me

You're dead

Kill urself my man

He was getting attacked earlier today about racist comments vs free speech.
Might not be entirely the cause, but certainly part of it.

That screenshot is a disaster

If this is the kind of person that browses Holla Forums I don't know if it's worth posting on anymore

Yuck

Dead.

BROTHER NOTCH, I KNEW YOU'D COME

more cuckchan rapefugees have been coming here for a while now

Some posters here get triggered harder than tumblr over the most trivial shit. I can't imagine being so shocked to find out someone uses VLC that I have to consider removing myself from a situation

Wait, you use VLC? Are you retarded or something?

where the fuck you from, boy

Just fucking end yourself.

What am I supposed to use instead of vlc? I'm not tech savy at all.

>>>Holla Forums629882

mpc-hc.org/

Chances are it's just because he's tired of getting notifications for old tweets. Just archive them if they matter that much and move on, this probably isn't him caving in, take off the tinfoil hats, guys.

my splatoon drawings do you like them

I'd probably be interested in buying 4chan to make it progressively worse (at least more than it was before). It can't be worth that much. It has to be a lot easier than killing reddit internally.

It's probably worth a few millions.

Next you're gonna tell us you use potplayer.

It's worth whatever people are willing to pay, it probably is a few million because despite no imageboard ever being successfully monetized everyone thing their idea would work.

Thanks for proving just how stupid you are.

He, presumably unintentionally, actually presents the crux of any kind of discussion involving subjectivity versus objectivity: How many of the variables in discussion are taken to be constant, and whether or not for the purposes of discussion such variables should be taken to be constant.

I thought Notch deleted all his stuff already when people didn't like his Pez game

Thanks for proving us you have no real argument.

Hey, I use potplayer…

Fucking checked

Nice bait

Enjoy your GPL infringing gook botnet.

he thinks our only chance was with Bernie Sanders.

what a fool

HW sold 8ch to Jim for $50. And Jim still hasn't made a profit off of it.

Moot probably sold 4chan for $25-30k

He was the best flavor of the status quo.
If Trump is gonna cut your autism bucks, how will you get video games then retard?

You're right but I won't vote for Trump for my own interests, but for those of mankind.

I know you're shitposting, but I'd still consider putting you on top of a pile of kikes in a ditch just to be safe.

How is plummeting the nation into an even bigger debt than Bush did while increasing support for Israel in any way shap or form a good thing.

I'm going to vote for him just because he makes the people I hate very asshurt and I want that salt in November. I don't give a fuck about the future of this country.

That's the spirit.

I've seen this so many times I can't tell if it's for real or a joke.

Fair enough.

mpv is a good media player.
If you need it you might want to use a better gui for it though.

Even if I wouldn't use it VLC is fine. And at least way better than mpc-hc

finally, someone that gets the whole picture, its about mining the salt of both sides.

Halfchan isn't going down. Picrelated was a simple threat of pay more or see Holla Forums deleted dressed up as concerns over bandwidth.

Holy fuck, kill yourself nigger.

I think they should be banned on sight regardless.

most people use that to delete old tweets (like, 'get rid of my posts that are more than a year old'). If he was gonna shoah his account he'd probably just close it.

IIRC, a quick trawl through desuarchive/any other halfchan archive shows that Hiroshima's going to consolidate/merge and delete a shitload of boards at the end of this year, cutting down the size of 4chan by a little more than half

And here comes the triggering.
VLC is good, you faggots

I still think that's more of a threat than anything else. It's come right on the heels of him making the 4chan pass a visible gold account thing so it fits the pattern of him trying to get more people to pay up both carrot-and-stick style.

What's wrong with Mega?

If 4chan was like this, it wouldn't be so bad. Kids can't do much hard. The problem is the sheer amount of violent morons.

Like what?

It forces the user to enable Javascript, cookies, and cross site requests just to download a file. It has no direct linking to a file, instead forcing the user to use the awful interface and making it impossible to bulk download with scripts. It has invasive ads. It disallows downloading of files larger than 1gb despite there being no technical reason for doing so and recommends some malicious download client instead. It does downloading in some strange way that I don't really understand. I think it stores the resource in the browser's cache using Javascript before having the browser actually downloading the file. Because of this, it appears as though the file is downloaded almost instantly, no matter how big it is. The problem is that on low memory machines with lots of tabs open, it errors out and stops the download. This makes downloading many links a complete pain as it forces the user to download them in small chunks so as not to crash. All this for something as simple as downloading a file. It should take almost no computing resources and should not be so invasive.

Consider this link: media.8ch.net/file_store/255e7920d2fdeb5deced07ca5796ccf52866c72c09a7520d8bf30369b1f06ee8.png

It's pretty simple, right? You don't have to do anything to download that file. You can right click it, press "save link as", and save it as you please. You can download it with curl or wget easily. You can download it in a text-based browser with no Javascript support. That's what a file sharing site should do. Just share files. Holla Forums does it well, but sites like Mega add as many hurdles as they can for the sake of exploiting the user. They want the analytics and ad revenue.

Like a bunch of innocent kids.

It's still safe to download Mega files through JDownloader 2, right?

Nice memes.

I've never that but it looks pretty shady. If it provides a more convenient way of downloading from Mega then maybe it's useful.

What is the purpose of a tool like that?

Lets hope he deletes his brain with a gun.

It lets you download MEGA files without needing to install their own client, including the ones that are split into multiple parts. It also lets you download youtube videos, if you wanna do that.

Mainly to download things from shitty free hosters with download limits.

It automaticly downloads each part, resets you're internet connection so you get a new IP if you hit the download limit, Tries to extract the archievs based on all passwords you ever used and automaticly enters captchas for you - if you enter them for someone beforehand or pay people to do it.

But can it play avi, mp2, dvi?

Keep Correcting that Record

Sanders > Trump > Stein > Johnson > dogshit > Shillary
Sanders may have had a retarded economic plan and immigration policies but the good part is that they're so retarded that the senate would have never implemented them. The only reason Sanders > Trump is that Sanders seeks to destroy the NSA and give freedom to Snowden while trump wants to support the NSA and hates Snowden. Surveillance is a far bigger problem than any other in this election even though noone gives a shit about it because they don't understand what could happen if a real dictator somehow gets elected and abuses it. You might question how Sanders would have dealt with those if he couldn't pass anything else, but I think surveillance would be a much easier fight than the other two and a president can easily give amnesty to Snowden himself.

I can smell the leftist.

Still I agree surveillance is the key issue that everyone continuously ignores and needs to be addressed damn near immediately

I thought she mean that in the context of using religion as an excuse to ignore rules (and that she was talking about shitslam).

I'll take the biggest libtard there is if they'll fight against surveillance and prepare for the dramatic economic shift caused by mass automation by increasing people's need for welfare because it will be absolutely impossible to employ a large portion of the populace in ~30 years. As much as the capitalist in me hates to say it I think we might have to swallow something like basic income and Stein has expressed great interest in that topic.

sage and spoilered for way off topic

Sounds like my kind of candidate. Religion has much to do with oppressing women.

Is steam some kind of botnet?

I'm a cuckchan rapefugee and I understood it's not a real id
you can't be that stupid

You still have to go back, and never return here ever again.

GUYS HE'S GOING NUCLEAR
twitter.com/notch

and now he's crying

What a moment to be in

WOO