Nig forum

check out this forum I came across where nigs post about nigging. be a shame if someone made some hilarious redpilling threads on this site.

thecoli.com/forums/the-root.67/

Other urls found in this thread:

thecoli.com/threads/charlie-sheen-brehs-for-real-for-real-merchant.585151/
thecoli.com/threads/is-blacklivesmatter-leading-nowhere.338413/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More like E. coli

Don't waste time trolling niggers. Get prepared to kill them instead. They are destroying your country for the jews who brought them over there, you dumbasses.

How many have you killed, FBI kun?

Fuck off kike shill. Reported.

FUCK THAT SITE JOIN MY BOARD!!!
>>>/polo/

DON'T CUT YOURSELF ON THAT RAZOR SHARP WIT

Suck OP's faggot cock, faggot.

/cargo-cult/?

Was talking with my mom last night. I have no idea how, but she suddenly went off on a tangent about slavery.
>Oh boy, here we go.
>"Mom, the owners of all those ships were, if not universally, then nearly universally jews. If they called themselves Christians, they were lying when they did it."

Thanks for stepping on my joke, word-filter.

Drop it

Begging for info on the Jews

Redpill them about jews.

and tell them that JEWS ARE NOT WHITE!!!

oh shit thats a word filter? I thought thats just what everybody was calling /cargo-cult/ now. I mean it fit.

webuyblack.com

Here's a corey chaim thread
thecoli.com/threads/charlie-sheen-brehs-for-real-for-real-merchant.585151/

I swear to god my country is awful, but at least it serves to the rest of the world to look and stare at what happens when marxism is put in overdrive mode.

Instead of trolling them, link them to "We thought they were white".

Jews took it down, but there are archived versions online. The most important thing is to wake people up to the JQ so the jews can no longer blame us for what they do.

The jews are the ones behind all the wewuz nonsense that the blacks have been indoctrinated with. It's time to show them the truth. If you want to contribute in a way that really matters, post such redpills. Trolling doesn't accomplish a damned thing.

The majority (>90%) are way beyond red pilling. You would have a much easier time teaching calculus to a gopher.

we've known about thecoli since like 2012 newfigs

in fact they have known about Holla Forums too and are probably why there has been a growing number of nigs on cuck/pol/

Sounds like a challenge. But the point would be to have some fun with the monkeys. These are all shine coons. So some material on the Democrats would be good to stick in their baboon faces. Or yesterday's video of an antifa faggot screaming nigger. Consider it a testing ground for faceberg and twitter and such.

Damn, this is fucking pathetic.

even sargon makes fun of black internet

Holy kek this shit is fucking bananas. I bet if someone wanted to dig through this site it would make for some pretty hilarious screencaps

Do they type in all caps like how they do on facebook and twitter?

The black excellence thread is pure gold.

Check out Assatashakur forums. It's a fucking riot, it's afrocentrist nation of Religion of Cuckā„¢ retards trying to do their own version of stormfront

testing wordlfilter. polite sage

this always seemed like the best option to me. hell, several rappers in the 80's and 90's commented on how they got fucked over by jews.
if we can find a few choice quotes from them and put them in image macros, they would definitely spread

archive.is/c4vpr
Original weebly article was shoahed
I have committed to permanent memory
c4vpr

this

Lighten up, francis. I can do both.

Looks like they're already dropping red pills thecoli.com/threads/is-blacklivesmatter-leading-nowhere.338413/

Post info about Jewish involvement in slave trade. Nothing will rustle more jimmies than this.

I hate this. Everytime I'm arguing and bring up something they didn't know, they default to this. They then go on to state how they get their sources from unbiased sources such as CNN and late night talk shows.

Really combusts the coconuts.

He's right though. Just stop doing this shit and go exercise and practice for DOTR