I'm tired of the fucking proletariat...

I'm tired of the fucking proletariat. Half of these motherfuckers would jump on the fascist bandwagon if we liberated them from the bourgeois, and as it stands they're happy to echo bourgeois propaganda and direct hate and vitriol at those who are trying to stand up for their rights.

How can you hold the non-class conscious populace in anything but contempt?

Proofs?

Trump

Pick literally any fascist movement in history.

why do we have a flag for this again?

Join the Egoists

You mean Mr. "High Energy" who ended up getting less votes than Mitt Romney?

Because we can.

Those demicunts fucked up big time.

You know that as much as 20% of the population of some African nations are slaves and something like half of electronics are made from conflict minerals mined by slaves, right?

Doesn't diminish the fact a fuck ton of proles voted for him,

I do care about anti-colonialism

But encouraging black workers and black capitalists to unite solves nothing. They'd still be exploited. All nationalism is dumb

Yeah, because they felt betrayed and discarded by the mainstream left.

So your solution is to discard them even more?
What are you actually proposing to do?

Maybe if you didn't flood our communities with the scum of the third world, try to disarm us, brainwash our children into self-hatred by subverting the education system, beat up 80+ year-olds for visiting war memorials after getting paid by the state to do so, and dump feces in the homes of people who disagree with you, we would be more open to the idea that you have the people's interests at heart.

I think you're mistaking us for liberals m8

That's mostly due to the civil war in the Republican party over Trump, though, i.e. Evan McMullin in Utah and all those Deep State goons shilling for Hill in Virginia

What's the difference between a black nationalist and a liberal?

None. They are both triggered reactionaries.

Talk to half the pop that didn't vote. There's not enough time and resources to re class cuck reactionaries

Save class cucks

We believe in an armed working force. People have a right to bear arms.

We're against idpol as much as you are m8, white guilt and white privelege is a load of bullshit.

Ah so everything that the state does is leftist. Flawless logic. It's not like right wing states have done anything to people who disagree with them.

(que drumroll for Pinochet, Hitler and Mussolini)

lurk more.

How utterly delusional. A "liberal" is someone who seeks to use the authority of the state to uphold the personal rights of the individual, including expression and self-defense. Donald Trump is a liberal. Ron Paul is a liberal.

This

Yeah no shit.

Okey doke

He ain't the only leftist tired of reactionary proles fam

I'm tired of African Americans. More than half of these motherfuckers would jump on the fascist bandwagon if we liberated them from the bourgeois, and as it stands they're happy to echo bourgeois propaganda and direct hate and vitriol at those who are trying to stand up for their rights. The average black person is more sexist, islamo- and homophobic than any other demoraphic. They only vote the democrats out of sheer identarian self-interest.

How can you hold them in anything but contempt?

Only cucked whites are against idpol.

Muslim here, I'm against it too.
HTH

So we know when to discard an opinion. Also for shitposting.

I'm tired of the fucking possessed. Half of these motherfuckers would jump on the spook bandwagon if we despook them from the fixed ideas, and as it stands they're happy to echo spooky propaganda and direct hate and vitriol at those who are trying to stand up for their might.

How can you hold the non-subjective conscious populace in anything but contempt?

Only right Awnser.

You have no idea how ideology works. In fact, your entire post is pure ideology.