SHAMELESS

So how's the "translation" on this new Steam nep game?

Also, let's discuss """""translations""""" ITT

the game is about blanc making a movie you dispshit

That game looks like shovelware.

Having played part of it on Vita, the translation is the least offensive thing about the game.

The entire franchise is shovelware.

If it's NISA it's shit. their reign of terror will never end. What really matters is, is the gameplay shit like the rest?

the girls are basically the only good thing about it

except that's not even true

wait are you saying the games are good? because that's not true, they're glorified VNs with horrendous translation jobs. or do you mean the grills aren't good? because in that case you must be gay

So can someone tell me where these "kill all weebs" guys come from?

No I'm saying the girls are shit too
The entire franchise is shit

Who are you quoting and why are you posting garbage hentai?

the gameplay sucks, I can agree with that.

and I would hate the rest too

but titties

that doesn't even fucking rhyme, and if it does my god english is the most retarded language on earth.

terribly drawn tiddies and the girls they're attached to

how the fuck do you pronounce those words if they don't rhyme to you?

Fuck off forever.

You have to go back

English isn't phonetic, since it's a mish-mash of French, German, Greek, and Latin roots. Nose is pronounced like "knows", rhymes with "owes" and "toes."

they do rhyme, but it's still convoluted and forced

you wanna fight buddy?

Oh shit this Blancs game finally came out? Totally forgot the release date, thanks for reminding me user.

It's shit, even compared to Nep U

It's literally NepU with the scenario for best CPU. I don't see your logic here.

And Nep U isn't even good. But the Blanc game is somehow slower

I've been waiting for a good fight, user.

do they finally added a PC CPU girl? hell i would take a boy

Don't play dumb user, you'd PREFER a boy.

I'm still confused what this series even is.

some mix in the equation would be nice

If a 100% shota nep-like series was made, Holla Forums would be completely taken over for months.

A series about cute anthropomorphized console goddesses who rule nations and save the world from things like piracy.
The gameplay is good, despite what people who never have played it say.

It has less content then Nep U, shorter missions, and the "scenario" is awful. I love nep games but this one was trash.
Fuck off back to your overwatch general.

she has a denuvo brother?

If this is why you're learning Japanese, then I am literally laughing at your ass right now.

The gameplay is "good" if you like recycled outdated turn-based RPG mechanics with little to no strategy or planning involved whatsoever with character positioning shoehorned in in a way that makes it almost completely and utterly irrelevant and ultimately only makes battles last one turn longer and otherwise has no fucking effect whatsoever

I like Nep, but you're kidding yourself if you say the gameplay is good. Passable is more accurate.

This. Recycled content out the ass.

Plus the game is imbalanced since it's either spam Life Rings until you can spam EXE drive, or grind like a moron.

Story's alright but it can't decide whether it wants to work on a metaphorical or literal level or none of the above. Ex: The CPUs play on consoles they're supposed to represent. The fuck's with that?

soundtrack's great, character design is great, battle system is still good fun

Who cares, nep games are the bottom of the barrel of weeb trash.

I'd say the absolute BOTTOM of the barrel would be RPGMaker games on Steam, but nep is pretty close.

americuck pls
eastern europe here

go to your own fucking board

blancgame is for the most part fine, done by the new editor
there's a few oddities but no doerrisms

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

record a voocaroo of you saying nose and toes

Well, I don't know what makes a character well-designed. I only know that I like what we got.

Noire's pretty lame and so is that edit.

V-II is decent barring stupid decisions like those fucking routes.

bump ^_^

Holla Forums of course