Psyop oppertunity

archive.is/A2ghv#selection-3567.0-3579.27

So it goes without saying that mentally ill homofags having any political power is horrible but this actually provides us with a decent opportunity for trolling that might get the left to eat itself as it is categorically inclined to do anyway. All we have to do is take to twitter and anywhere else that news of this is being discussed and push this idea:

"I guess if we have to have women politicians at least it's better if they're not real women”

implying women can't into politics and that transfags aren't real women. Both of which are obvious truths and truthful propaganda is good propaganda, but more importantly this will trigger both TERFs (feminists that hate trannies) as well as trannies and get them to rail against each other further dividing the left as the LGBT and feminism are naturally opposed to each other. Also a lot of attention on feminists and transfags will further alienate average people from the left. What do you say Holla Forums shall we endeavor to spoil their victory?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/08/canadian-restaurant-run-hiv-positive-staff-aims-smash-stigma/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

This is a good idea, but the delivery could be tweaked for effectiveness. Don't start off with "if we have to have women in politics", because the readers will stop reading there. It's a non-starter because you're a sexist racist mysogynistic xenophobe natsee if you say that. You want to play to their fracture points by false flagging believable but controversial sentiment in their own circles. For example:
We need REAL women who understand REAL women's issues
Pit the feminist against the tranny. Feminists closet hate M2F trannies, because of muh inherent male privilege, muh you don't need an OBGYN, muh you can't use birth control or understand abortion issues, etc. What we need to do is get feminists upset that we're going to have a mentally ill man making decisions for women, as if he understands what it's really like being a stronk womyn.

their are many possible approaches i meant it more as an example we could larp as leftists and go on about how's the freak is great because "we always need more law makers that actually understand women's issues" etc. ad nauseum

This is a really good idea. Not sure which angle is better to push though. Regardless of propaganda effectiveness of both slogans, I think the second one flows better. The first isn't bad but just needs better phrasing. Again, I'm not sure which angle would be more effective.

This is a better angle of attack. Remember how assblasted women were when that jenner tranny was on magazine covers and named "best woman" recipients? Women won't hesitate to abandon their tranny tolerance if their woman card is being bastardized.

Play women against trannies and watch the the show. Virginia will revert back by next election.

Even better, just turn the left against itself.

why not all three tbh? the only real restriction here is how many anons participate, we can craft many angles and memes targeted to any number of groups on the left

Basically this. Women and feminists trying to be tolerant will attack. All they need is a reason. Then the democucks that voted the tranny in will have to think hard about how to handle their cognitive dissonance.

yup, ironically enough the left's greatest weakness right now is diversity because they're made up of a number of groups that hate each other and have conflicting interests

I gotcha fam, it's a great idea. I do this on /lowtpol/ all the time and it works great. Idpol trolling is the wave of the future.

i've always thought that psyops like this were the most effective. "it's okay to be white" falls under the same category if the goal is to trigger the left into some kind of action they do all the work. Minimum effort or maximum result, a few dedicated autists can effectively fight against the entire left

bump for good idea

how bout this?

TRANNIES ARE ANTI-WOMEN
And anti-gay.

+ Privileged "white" male can just decide to be a woman ?
+ Being a woman is reduced to a decision ?
+ Why are we not helping people with body dismorphia ?
+ He would be a healthy gay man if he hadn't been told that being gay is wrong and is instead a woman.

das it mayne

This Virginia election was a massive shitshow. A cuck governor who says the state is wide open to illegals, a mentally ill tranny… the state is committing suicide

the state didn't want him, NOVA and the prisoners he released did, it's not a suicide but a hostile takeover. Also even in defeat there is opportunity, the struggle continues, the left will try to use these small victories to pull themselves back together and we must offer them no quarter

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/08/canadian-restaurant-run-hiv-positive-staff-aims-smash-stigma/

Tbh one knife to the throat in the dark solves this

bump

Checked
Bump
the white male privilege will be a fantastic energetic meme

Correct , this has massive potential.

I understand how trying to play the Left agaist itself can be funny, but honestly shouldn’t we just instead let the Left push unimpeded for more faggotry in general?

What I mean is accelerationism here. What’s the use in letting the seat revert back to some dime-a-dozen conservative next election just to knock down the tranny’s sandcastles? Conservatives can’t conserve jack shit, it’s been on life support from corporate/kike dollars for decades now, and the sooner that it fails utterly the sooner average white normies get redpilled faster.

I’d much rather grit my teeth though another decade of total faggotry if the bottled up rage from society allows them to be straight-up lynched later on.

This user knows. Beware the trappings of autism and learn from your enemy. Note that they never take a direct path. Their brains inherently deconstruct everything. Thus their attacks are deconstructive. Getting stuck in the trappings of autism is just that, a trap. You do not need one narrative. You need multiple good ones, well thought out, so that people can argue amongst each other while raising key points in arguments that support your end goal.

This is a good start but think very carefully before you act as to how to word the message, and how to support the wording. If no one has suggested it yet, start with his transition and life before its mutilation.
This notion of showing how a boy becomes a mutilated frankenwoman is repulsive to all, and requires no special text or argument to trigger that revulsion in persons who view those images.

Route 28? Is that code for anal or something?

Bump for great ideas.

Or what about a message of hope about new strength that, due to their insecurities, is perceived as a critique of their inabilities? Pic related.
Large size blank included to brew your own.

WHERES THE IRONY?

ITS NOT TROLLING IF THERES NO IRONY
THATS CALLED BULLYING AND DOES NOT WIN YOU POINTS WITH THE COMMON MAN

IRONY IS OUR GREATEST WEAPON; USE IT

no its not working you little faggot, what will happen if you do this it will piss a bunch of people off, fail to get them to in-fight, and generally just taint our image even more
all these 'secrit cia operationz' are autistic pipe-dreams, nothing will come of them except entropy of our idealistic reputation.
propaganda doesnt work, MEMES work, and this isnt a meme.

its better to work on spreading our culture through humor, like we used to do before the le anonymoose fags came in trying to mimic cianiggers

They wouldn't bite. It's too gender specific. They would phrase it as "The best person for the job". Using "woman" in that context (a non-empowering manner) outs you as not one of them. See the way I wove "woman" into for an empowerment example.

Also known as "taking the piss" using truth to out hypocrisy.
As per (samefagging) example >>10923534

firstly thats not what a meme is, but i know what ur trying to say. secondly, how is this taking the piss? and what truth is this using? and how is it outing hypocrisy?
maybe im too dumb to realize the connection, but it just doesnt seem very strong/persuasive to me

Is good, would be better if there was an edit or pic where their adams apple is over exaggerated.
With clinton's daughter, wasserman schultz etc. Can't image the DNC base will accurately notice a tranny or general ugmo abomination.

Here you go user

I think it will pass in optimal circumstances.

Alternate version

THE ONLY WOMAN FOR THE JOB

and they say the left can't meme

self awareness levels critical

you're meant to laugh at this

If he hadn't announced his status as a MtF tranny, any user pointing it out through the use of biological markers would be shot down as "tinfoil".
Think about that. Think about how many haven't disclosed.

Well put. I also see this "bit overflow" as the only way out, not a "pendulum swing."

that is perfect

Oh look its a newfag. Nice sage. Bump :)

You know propaganda like this works when all the >(1) shills are working overtime with the usual replies: this is stupid, it won't work, etc….

I think the best combo is the only woman for the job with as the template. The right woman for the job can and will most likely be taken too literally and have diminished effects, by using the absolute word only we reduce the problem of it being taken literally by pronouncing the punchline more. Think of it in a spy movie advertisement "john conquest: the right man for the job" vs "john conquest: the only man for the job", using the word only maximizes both impact and gives it a slight comedic edge if you can imagine a johnny english type film. Don't ever disparage the importance of wording, the impact of IOKTBW would be drastically reduced if you used IFineTBW or IAlrightTBW.

The best or the right woman for the job works more in a photo like though it should be ran through makeapp to remove the makeup and expose his masculine features more. Bonus points if you photoshop bigger and well defined muscles onto him, even better would be to very subtly add definition to it to make it look more realistic.

If you want wording to be irrelevant then you make the personality into a meme and use various pictures of the guy and go into mass production like we did with Trump. Frankly its also a viable idea if you want more of a meme than a campaign and it also means we can incorporate more messages like this genius

If you make a meme about this fag then try to cover the following bases:
If the picture and wording hits all 3 of these then you've maximized the potential for the success of this meme.

And this is how you begin to spread it. Anyone with a sockpuppet twitter takes one of these lines, posts the meme and tags some leftist twatter with a larger following and let em signal boost to everyone else until it picks up attention.

bump for good idea

The first one sounds too obvious, the other 3 are good, my only suggestion would be better font like .

yeah the font is shit I'll change it up

Do all trannies play with their anus? Or are some just trannies while being straight? The thought of feces under this things fingernails and on its breath from disgusting, stinking fudge-packing and dinner-mashing foul sex play gave me a sudden stomach ache

God's work right there user, once you've got em posted we need anons with sockpuppets to spread em, new accounts will be too much of a giveaway but can be used if no user has one. Spread on plebbits the cuckold and you'll get instant copies but instant spread as well so pick your poison of slow and effective or fast and furious.

quit derailing faggot

(checked)
changed up the font, my twatter was b& so it's up to you guys

alt font 2

This one doesn't come out as great as the other one.

(checked)
is this better?

this is literally true though
if its not ironic you are just sperging out at someone

And? You can troll and meme with truth. Example A: Bill Clinton is a rapist.
I think you're the one sperging out; did you not read your own post?

demonic infestation levels critical

this can be said in 2 tones.
1. in a crude tone, as in something you would hear from some fat redneck at the RNC. no hint of humor, just anger. it is an attempt to persuade
2. in an ironic/troll tone, as in something a memelord might shout during a hillary rally. the purpose is to upset or shock, nothing else.
the campaign in this thread seems to be taking on a particularly crude tone, although some of the posts now are a little better than when i originally posted in this thread, such as
however the best one so far out of everything remains by far though, as it best utilizes irony and has few hints of crudeness in it.

you have to consider that everything on the level of truth that Holla Forums operates at, is perceived to be on 1 level of irony to most people. ie 'hitler did nothing wrong', 'bush did 9/11'
so it also works because it breaks taboos, it 'slays a sacred cow' which on top of the 'trolling value' also makes it funny. "bill clinton is a rapist" doesnt have this taboo-breaking value though, so its not a very good meme.

i dont normally reply to shills but there you go

Click my ID then read the thread you fucking nigger.

whats this supposed to prove?

(checked)
demonic infestation confirmed

does that actually need any outside influence to do? those invalids eat their own on the slightest illogical provocation or chance of a raise

lol!

When in Roem, Do as the RoeMan…Dad jokes rule.