MAJOR HAPPENING IN SAUDI ARABIA: KING SALMAN TO STAND DOWN AND HAND POWER TO PRINCE SALMAN

HOLY SHIT LADS YESTERDAY TRUMP SAID MAJOR NEWS TODAY. THIS FALLS INTO PLACE WITH EVERYTHING Q SAID!

archive.fo/9fHCT
Billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal who holds stakes in Twitter and Citigroup was among those locked up when the five-star Ritz Carlton was transformed into a prison.
Dozens of officials, business leaders and their families are being held in the luxury hotels with video emerging appearing to show them sleeping on the floor.
The new body was given broad powers to investigate cases, issue arrest warrants and travel restrictions and freeze assets.
The royal decree stated: “The homeland will not exist unless corruption is uprooted and the corrupt are held accountable.”

IT'S HAPPENING.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/RIuUK
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let me translate that.

"Corruption" = "Corruption I personally don't benefit from."

Why the fuck would the king step down unless the prince holds his life in his hands? Spoopy.

So, how does this apply to the rest of the world? It seems like a fairly straightforward power grab that has very little effect on us.

Shut the fuck up you kike bastard.

uhhh user, wahhabism is an export of the saudi princes that are in colusion with factions like the clinton crime cabal. they effect world terror as a means of policy change .

LURK MORE

KIKE MORE
AL-WALEED BIN TALAL WHO FUNDED 9/11, AL QAEDA, ISIS, OBAMA, AND HILLARY GOT ARRESTED.

The Religion of Cuck™ic system REQUIRES corruption to work. The state and the Saud family are one and the same. I suspect the "corruption" they are talking about is lesser clans getting uppity.

YESTERDAY'S ARTICLE
archive.fo/RIuUK
Salam purged all the extremists because he is returning SA to 1960s Iran level.

This.
All in all I believe we will see a mass reduction in the media, at least in America at first, defending the muslims that akbar because that money supply has dried up. Gradually we'll see less an less Izlamic and arab expansion into western countries. Then we'll just have to solve the problem of the ones that are already there.

FORGOT TO EDIT

MBS = Crown Prince mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker Bin Salman the NEW KING

ISRAEL IS TERROR.
Religion of Cuck™ is simply the sword of jewry. Jews are the financiers.

Fucking impale yourselves on white hot spears, you fucking kike mods.

Just change the s to a z in Izlam. It's fucking annoying, I agree, but it no where near annoying as when they filtered gate for tavistock. That was just plain retardation. I wonder if they still have We ev for jew.

jew Jew.

no shit israel controls the house of saud you niggers, they are crypto kikes after all, but they do export wahhabism

SO WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT YOU FUCKING NIGGERS?

Enlighten me, how does that help white people, or at least the west? Sandniggers moving money around in the desert, money the west gave them because we didn't get the oil ourselves. How is that something i'm supposed to feel good about?

That remains to be seen. This move may or may not result in the Saudi government cutting off support for various terrorist groups and fucking up Pissrael's plans.

Read the fucking thread dunce.
Wahhabism(radical Religion of Cuck™) has been an export of Saudi Arabia for a long time now. The ones that are being arrested and killed off now are the ones who love funding the export of wahhabism. What this will help white people with is stated here
Now fucking lurk you useless faggot.

Chaim working overtime? How is the weather in Tel Aviv?

Double dubs - nice roll. Checked and kek'd.

Not just the discontinuation of the export of Wahhabism. Crown Prince Salam flat out says he wants moderate Religion of Cuck™ where foreigners are welcome to come vacation in Saudi Arabia. He wants 1960s Iran.

It's a convenient narrative to try to convince rebellious Western elements that now everything about the Saudi-Israeli-American petrodollar alliance is good and wholesome and totally okay to get behind and anybody [like those pesky Iranians] who don't want our funny money are 100% the bad guys because Trump told us so. You ARE on team Trump aren't you goyim?

I started write an explanation of why it has a huge effect… then deleted it, because it would be pearls before swine.

This is the only portion that worries me. It was inevitable (((they))) would reduce the immigration is good meme shit due to the right wing backlash. Note that some of the NGO's running ships from Africa have been charged and/or prevented from running in their loads since roughly July.
Overall this is good if a war against Iran can be prevented. Neocons got btfo. The bush/clinton slush fund in glencore got btfo. Al q and Isis funding got btfo.
The only question is will Trump have enough time to unravel more of the neocon jewish cabal? Pretty sure the Lebanon thing was to keep Israel in check for the moment. If Israel moves they are so unpopular here they get fucked by the left and right protesting (((them))) and they lose their shekels. I doubt the next moves will be as overt. If Trump gets 7 more years he has a good shot at enough destruction that the neocon jewish cabal will take decades to recover. 3 years it's iffy to me if he can make enough of a dent.

Right, it was the (((evil))) Saudi all along. I'm sure that the media and commies will suddenly stop promoting Religion of Cuck™. Based Saudis, i knew they where all buds and friends with us.

Where are you drawing these conclusions from? The rhetoric out of KSA in the immediate aftermath of these arrests has been more stridently anti-Iran. The power faction that has emerged with the blessing of Trump is the one that wants a wider confrontation with Iran.

A slow draw away from that will help the Dems in the US. The illogical support of womens rights vs. Religion of Cuck™ will no longer be a factor. It's .3% of the population or something in return for middle of the road Americans becoming more susceptible to their bullshit. The tradeoff makes sense.

Isn't this the guy who funded Obama's college years when he was like 18, & also owns the top 5 floors of the las vegas hotel the shooting happened in? am I wrong? All these saudi kings sound the same to me.

No other outlets seem to be reporting on this. Take this report with a grain of salt.

No one here is trying to push that narrative at least. I don't believe the petro dollar has a leg to stand on anymore and the faster we shift the better everyone off will be. But this is a victory as the spigot that funds the export of radical izlam has been shut off. Now if Israel wishes to further their goals, theyll either have to find new crash dummies or it themselves.

What do you want? To glass SA? Me too. Run for president and I'll vote for you. But this is what we got, and it's not the worst 2nd option.

This. Maybe when SA and America go to war with Iran on behalf of the kikes the 4d chesscucks will finally drop it. Probably not though.

It's not confirmed it's just speculation. It probably is happening though but who knows when he'll take over for real?

More like we remove the Ayatollah and Iran returns to moderate Religion of Cuck™ along with Saudi Arabia.

Happenings that matter, at home. I'm honestly sick of the board for the last months, it's a damn non-happning every 2 days and happnings at the arse of the world. Hollywood is a pond of shit, but its not the swamp. Do you remember the swamp? It was something Trump talked a lot about, a loooong time ago.

Sure they are, they just need to be careful about it. That's why it is getting dressed up in a lot of other rhetoric and obfuscated. Look at what is actually happening. A massive arms deal brokered by (((Kusher))) to KSA at a massive discount. Now anti-Trump [supposedly anyway, I don't really know about any of them apart from bin Talal] elements of Saudi Royal Court being rounded up/killed. Aramco IPO being floated for NYSE with blessing of Trump.

Tying that IPO to the American stock market, presumably with overwhelmingly American investment capital, secures the petrodollar. What do you think would have happened if that 10% stake was sold to the Chinese? Right. No more petrodollar.

You're doing exactly what I'm talking about, by the way. And I don't believe it is unintentional.

What does moderate mean? Does that mean it's okay for them to be here now because everyone is moderate? They can own all of our businesses, our foreign policy can be tied at the hip, it's all okay because they are now "moderate"?

What does it even mean? Tolerant of jewish domination of their societies? Worshiping niggers? Having every waking hour of their educational and media consumption soaked in homosexual propaganda?

It was never going to happen overnight, your expectations are not based in reality. It took Hitler 13 years in a homogeneous country to take complete control. It's only been a year under Trump with a cucked congress and a backstabbing Senate and he's doing pretty okay considering the circumstances. The way you write off with whats happening in pedowood is pretty sad. Pedowood has been a cultural conerstone for a century now. It's demise is no small significance.

I know what I know and I don't what I don't and I'll be honest, I don't know much about stocks and investment capital. But I do understand the petrodollar has been our albatross since it's inception. If that makes me a shill, so be it.

It was never going to happen overnight. Why can't some anons accept that? Best we can do is stay vigilant, push our own narratives and be prepared when shit kicks off.

Go look up glencore. Then look into how it relates to Clinton Guistra. Talili owned the largest interest besides the qatar conglomerate and the ceo. Remember when Qatar was made to cry no bully? Between the Saudis arrested they owned more than Qatar or anyone else. The clintons slush fund got btfo. It becomes more amusing when you find out Marc Rich founded glencore. The Clintons did their dirt scrabble grovelling to get resource contracts for glencore or their subsidiaries in conflict areas the majority of the time. Prince talili and his cohorts in ksa and qatar then used the money to finance terror with a little kicked back to the clintons and their ilk. One big wheel that created more problem areas to get contracts for almost nothing in shit countries and fund pro Religion of Cuck™ shit in America. A fucking con game where you control the rules. Talili owned Obama also. Even though he hated the Clintons he was forced to make her sos. A position second only to the president in the ability to help the con keep going.

Kike more please. Trump has drained the swamp's reservoir before draining the swamp so the swamp can't refill.

Why don't you just image search 1960s Iran like I said repeatedly. It was the America of the East.
Look at an ad from before the revolution.

Because autists are still millennials and millennials have no patience. Trump is draining the swamp reservoir before the swamp so it can't refill, he's a genius.

Filtered.

Why is this inherently desirable? America is the most jewish nation on the planet.

The King stepping down was always a question of when, not if.

Not an argument my dude. I was enjoying our exchange and was hoping you would expand on the stocks and investment capitol side of things.

If the Middle East was like America would they be fleeing the Middle East to come to America?
HELLO, MCFLY?

They aren't fleeing the Middle East. They are coming over to colonize and extract wealth.

Since when has defending mudshits become a thing on Holla Forums?
Kikey must be proud.

Here is an image to illustrate life before the Taliban in Afghanistan.

Does anyone read the shit posted?
The Aramco IPO solidifies the petrodollar. Prince Salam wants to sell Aramco stock and spend $500 billion on building 3 Dubai-like cities in Saudi Arabia on the coast before 2025 to shift their economy from being solely based on oil to having more industry and tourism.
The planet is heating up due to natural climate change from Milankovitch cycles, not global warming, and soon the Saudis won't be able to live in the Desert, they have to move to the coasts.

If you've been to Detroit you'd know half of the Muslims are the dark skinned version of an American Christian/Catholic. They identify by the religion while practicing nothing from it. They don't pray every hour, they drink alcohol, they smoke marijuana.
Yes lots of them flee because they want to be like us. If the smart, good ones are still in the Middle East they can develop their own countries so the rats don't come here for gibs.
You think pretty short term.

Again, why is this inherently desirable? Why do you 60+ year old functionally jewish boomer retreads keep enforcing this idea that listening to American nigger pop music and wearing miniskirts is the apex of civilizational achievement?

Yea, and the Egyptians laughed at any notion of women wearing hijabs. Look at them now. The fact that this backwards development happened in EVERY Religion of Cuck™ic country should tell you something about the nature of their religion.

Because as decadent as America may be, burgers don't go around blowing themselves up.

What a great anecdote. I will believe it uncritically.
Getting close to filtering you, tbqh fam.

I'm none of those things. The photo is to illustrate the major difference to the Afghanistan we have known for decades; where one would never know what had come before. Open your mind, would you?

So you're saying we can't save America then?

More like Iran will be broken into small pieces to the benefit of Israel. Saudi Arabia will also take a piece of her territory along the coast. I would like to see the Ayatollahs gone too but it has to happen from the inside not from outside.

Most be lonely with no friends.

No, we just blow up other people when the jew tells us to. Usually those other people are the people who the jew has driven so far they are willing to blow themselves up.

Muslims are allowed to sin however much they like when in the House of War, as long as they make an effort (a jihad, if you will) to also spread their religious filth. That's how they can rationalize suicide attacks. Suicide is haraam except when it's done to further the cause if Religion of Cuck™.

The Trumpnigger, ladies and gentlemen. The eternal Trumpnigger.

I'm sorry you're stuck in 2001 but surprise surprise Religion of Cuck™ has always been a savage backwards religion that turns everything it touches to shit. Stop defending these barbarians. They'd be going ALLAH ACKBAR with or without America.

WW3 now

The pictures you're talking about were from the communist-puppet government in the capital. Once again a functionally jewish boomer retread trying to shill his jewish sympathies as "progress".
That's because it's weak and degenerate and was brushed aside as if it never existed. Strong, worthwhile things don't fade like that.
No, it's closed off to jewish subversion.

Defending them? Defending them from what? You're the ones who keep trying to shill for the consolidation of the US-Saudi relationship in perpetuity.

You are utterly clueless. Not only am I not from the boomer generation, nor a jew, I am fully aware of what transpired during and after the communist regime there. What exactly are you trying to argue? That an example of pre-Taliban modernity is my way of condoning the worst of American inspired behavior? I said and believe no such thing. I resent your implications.

Filtered.

You are literally saying "MUSLIMS DINDU NUFFIN".

Only a couple kike shills left on Holla Forums it seems.
Trump 2 days ago.

Where did I say they didn't do anything? The specific post. Pointing out that they blow themselves up in retaliation to jewish aggression is reality. Pointing out that American culture is judiazed and negrified and offers nothing to anyone else is reality.

A very simple solution to the "Muslim problem" would be to get rid of Muslims all over the West. Round them up and get rid of them. Seize their property. Get rid of them. Build a better Western civilization that recognizes its strengths and seeks to better itself for the sake of itself.

But you don't want to do that. You want to just assert in the jewish media that the same people we have been involved with for the last 80-90 years, running the same tangent of the "great game", for the same entrenched economic interests have overnight become moderate and thus everything that was believed to be the core source of the on-going foreign entanglements that have laid our nation low are in fact now good and genuine and you can believe in them. Just add miniskirts and nigger music and another foreign interventionist war is justified.

You're a clown.

wew , you need to work on your acoustics
its just so obvious

fun fact, when the Persians broke free of the Russians and English they needed a new, well books basically. the old ones were well done to charred. So they beg America to help ( this is like late 1800's early 1900's). AND AMERICA AGREES , America sends
ITS OWN SECRETARY OF THE TREASURY
UNFUCKS THERE BOOKS
AND THEN LEAVES
No, con
no play
just helping a people fighting for freedom
until the World War started thats all that was attached to the name America

Again, Muslims would have been attacking the West with or without American world-policing. That's what you refuse to recognize. No matter where you look, Muslim countries have a boner for returning to supposedly "lost glory". The Turks want to larp as Neo-Ottomans, which means expanding into Europe. The Arabs would like nothing more than to reclaim Iberia. All of them are lusting for parts of Europe in some way or another and to them Europe and America are one and the same type of infidel to be enslaved and murdered. This isn't a new development. It's not something that happened because of Bush or colonialism or the crusades. == CONQUEST AND SUBJUGATION OF INFIDELS IS THE ENTIRE PURPOSE OF THEIR RELIGION ==

Pretending that without American interventionism they'd still be le peaceful desert nomads is insane.

So kill them when they do. What are you even arguing here?
What? What?
So maybe don't let them live in the West, don't sell them weapons, don't buy their resources, don't base your entire economy and praetorian class parasitism around enthroning them in their desert hovels?

You're such a fucking idiot I don't know why I'm even responding to you. I'm just pissing up a rope with you Trumpnigger neocons.

Let's break this down real small.

You said:
> the people who the jew has driven so far they are willing to blow themselves up

This implies that it's somehow not their fault. They were just "driven" to do it, they dindu nuffin. Which is wrong, for the reasons I stated.

I'd be okay with Persians running the middle east, dicking over the turks, arabs, and sundry sand-niggers. They're basically the Aryans of the neighborhood as I understand it. I'd wife up a Persian chick if they came with blue eyes. Iran sure sounds like Aryan, right?

I am Legend: Extremist Edition

archive.fo/RIuUK
Crown Prince Salam is their Hitler and he just overthrew the Bolsheviks.

Iran means land of the Aryan.

Chaim, poster was not alleviating guilt from muslim shitniggers. You are extrapolating a conclusion that the original poster did not make…

If only the west wasn't so far down the heebhole, user. Fucking insane that anyone still endorses ANYTHING with the Saudis considering the paper trail indicting terrorism to that fucking shithole. Cuckservatives need to get gassed. If it isn't slide threads today it is bizarre cuckservative shilling in all the obvious places.

They love to play the "OG Aryan" card but I have my doubt as to that after hundreds of years of Arab and Turk dicking.

Almost all suicide attacks have taken place in the Israeli occupied territories in Palestine. Almost all of the remainder have come in Judeo-American occupied warzones. No doubt there is a smattering of them in other odd places, but I don't think it's chronic daily ill in Kyrgyzstan.

Which is 80% Muslim and therefore in the dar-al-Religion of Cuck™. They stop bombing when they have the strength to straight up oppress the unbelievers, duh.

Yeah, great. So why would you want to pretend that relations with them should be normalized with "moderation"? You can't follow your own logical conclusions very well, can you?

Persians are like 10% caucasian (is that the right word?) or so I've read. The rest are mixed with Arabs. The good thing about Iranians at least is that they hate Arabs for this very reason.

I get the feeling we're not talking about the same thing here. I don't argue for moderation, I'm arguing for complete mistrust and, really, ideally the complete and utter destruction of Religion of Cuck™ as a religion or societal concept.

Welcome to the fucking board. Do "fourteen words" mean anything to you? All of these fucking subhumans aren't worth working with…period.

Well as usual OP is a fucking faggot. MBS being the one in power isn't breaking news for anyone following Saudi Arabia. This is a consolidation of power taking place. All the rest of it is total bullshit and you can tell easily since it's all over western media (transition to so-called moderate Religion of Cuck™).

I want proof Trump was involved in the purge.

Need to drop the tin foil hat idea that not a single person on the other side of the world wants to live in their country and rule in peace.

They seemed pretty well off with their high tech walls and snackbar funding. Who says they are going to stop any of that? Again, why would you trust these people to do something that helps US, even incidentally?

Aside from mentally ill trannies getting elected in Virginia and Minnesota there have been pretty good happenings as of late.

Israel just can't stop winning!

How is this good for Israel? This is good for the people of Saudi Arabia.

(((Moderate Religion of Cuck™)))
IE back to kissing kike ass more openly this time around

Implying "moderate Religion of Cuck™" actually exists.

They already do so. Friendliness with Israel has less to do with how Religion of Cuck™ic a country is. There have been secular, Arab nationalist regimes who were essentially at war with Israel.

And more often.
That is the whole point of the (((moderate))) mudshit religion

Moderate Religion of Cuck™ is just muslims who haven't exploded yet.

>archive.fo/RIuUK

The author of the article is Pepe Escobar. Kek.

It took him a year after becoming chancellor to go full enabling act and start purging people

Since we aren't homogenous, we've always been a democracy (Germany was an autocratic monarchy and people despised the weimar shit), and we have traitors everywhere whearas with them it was just external people they needed to remove, I say trump has no business taking any longer than 3 years

You better fucking not be talking about the United States.

dont play semantics with me

Reported. Do not post here again.

fuck off autist its all the same rule by majority faggotry that paves the way for women and minorities to dictate how the country will be run
autocracy or bust

Republic if a form of government and democracy is a source of power. The USA, supposedly, has always been a democratic republic.
if you think that, factually, it was never a democracy those don't exist kek,thats goes from the political sphere to the social sphere.

How low is your IQ, user?

HE'S 32 YEARS OLD YOU NIGGERS

Please edit this statement. Someone slap some sense into this faggot.

Reported. Do not post here again.

so not a batshit kike controlled country with fudamentalists running the asylum?