Fighting games

I want to get into fighting games. What's my best option for pc? (Good game, with enough players and not releasing a new game every 2 years)

Emulation, Garou is a good starting point.

dont play the following

and you're good to go

Killer Instinct is good if you're worried about sequels. It's free to try out and if you either don't like it or can't get the hang of it you can drop it without spending a penny.

Touhou has three fighters. IaMP, Soku, and ULiL. See

Fightcade. Otherwise get a console.

Go download fightcade on play pics related and get bodied by BRs

Fightcade is your best bet honestly.

I liked KI enough that i even installed a W10 partition just to play this game

And the free character changes each week so you can try many.

KI isnt very execution heavy like SF. But instead is all about the mind game

Game is 10/10 no regrets 👌

But by fightan fans that's considered a dead game and only a handful of autists play something like that.
Needless to say you'll get eliminated before round even starts, IF you find someone to play with.

MAME is a good option for classic titles.
Although, it's kind of a bitch to set up.

Street Fi-
Guilty Gea-
King of Figh-
Maybe UNIEL still has-
I hear Killer Instinct is pretty good.

Arcana Heart 3 is mechanically fantastic, but it's deader than dead.

What about Guilty Gear games?

Guilty Gear should still be lively on console, Revelator came out a little while ago. PC is not so fortunate. Shame the Steam release of Melty doesn't use Caster, would have been pretty good otherwise.

You can find games on SIGN if you're willing to use the Discord but it's not a game I'd recommend to someone who wants a lot of players.

Do you mean setting up the controls? I can agree with that to a degree. But actually getting it to run a rom isn't hard at all.

Fightcade. Also see fightan thread
JoJo's is pretty fun.

Getting it to run Neo Geo games seems like an exercise in frustration. Same with getting NeoRage working. I had to download Nebula to get Neo Geo games working.

Yeah, that's what I meant. It's not flooded with players like Rootkit Fighter 5, but if OP had a console Revelator is an option.

I really can't get into JoJo's. I just don't get how to play properly, and it never clicked playing on Dreamcast.

I went and borrowed a ps3 specifically for playing revelator, as I got addicted to plating sign on PC. You can find players on sign if you care to look.

melty

Melty is on steam and there's a ton of players in the discord.

Fightcade until you figure out what you like to pay money for…

See

How did you install 10 to a different partition? I have cracked 8.1 pro on my SSD

I can still find a lot of people to play sign PC with, up to the point I find myself going back frequently even though I own revelator. You need to be willing to use discord though. 8/v/'s FGC even has one.

W10 will find older windows partitions and add them to the bootloader