Congratulations Virginia...

Congratulations Virginia, allowing Soros to steal the election and allowing Democrats to vote has brought into power a thing that isn't even human!

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That guy who made the blatantly racist, anti-white ad with a white guy running over brown people was even worse. Enrichment failed. I hope China is merciless during the war.

U rang?

I saw this on Yahoo. The majority of commenters are disgusted by this mentally ill tranny. They want off Mr/ Shekelberg's Weimar Ride.

This can work to our advantage. Keep the spotlight on it. Also it is good the dems won this time. They get overconfident easily and it is a wake up call to right wing voters that they’re not going to give us our country back without a fight and that if you want to win you better get on the Trump train. 2018 will be as important as 2016.

The most positive thing this board can do is help our people get elected in 2018.

Remind people that this guy is a hero not this body dysmorphic attention seeking freak. What side are you on?

IT IS A GIFT FROM KEK

With luck, the person would switch back to being a man (it was just a phase), or would kill itself.

more shit slide threads
nobody cares, virginia wasn't even a state trump won, the fact the dem almost lost to someone who didn't even support trump should tell you something.

checked

Have some insight as one of us in Northern Virginia.

Virginia is the model for what democrats want to do to all red states. Fill it with third world spics and muds. Vote out the whites. Destroy the state, and then move on to the next one. There are plenty of self-loathing whites here too, happy to put the rope around their own necks. I will treat any non-whites I see in Northern Virginia with scorn and disgust from now. This is not their country, they are not Americans. (White) Liberals known to me will be treated with outright hostility. Traitors get necked first. Every reasonably right leaning person I know voted for Red Ed and were hounding everyone they knew to vote as well. This is in Northern Virginia. Cuck central. Many whites here were redpilled when they took their kids out trick or treating and saw the dark invaders, the third world hordes, out breeding them. Burkas fucking everywhere guys. Dragging around their ten kids. None of them speaking English. One family, ten future Democrat voters.

Virginia is a blue state now, and as someone born here who is deeply proud of our heritage and history, it hurts me deeply.

what are you so upset about, nigger?

The tide is turning but the wind is not yet at our backs. Their corruption will be revealed. You can only travel from blue to red pilled, never red to blue but they will continue to ship in and cultivate the programmed and ignorant.

I’d like to know this tranny’s backstory. This is a wedge.

Just a LARP, right jewbro?

I wanna know how fast its gonna make everyone regret what theyve done, I also would like to see how many niggers voted for this freak.

I want to know who knew they were voting for a tranny and who didn't. We can let the ignorant ones stoke the fires with the rest.

Let’s see what happens when it visits the local elementary school to talk about non binary gender fluid pansexualism.

Northern Virginia is the mecca of the GOP Establishment. It is cucked beyond belief. The thing is though they all work for the government or the government contractors, and make a shit ton of money, so they're insulated from the real world, and problems facing the real world. They're basically liberals that don't like abortion.

The GOP base however sides with Trump more than the establishment. Its no surprise Gillespies staff which was mostly never trumpers shit the bed this hard. Their time w ill come though

t. DC user who works for the government contractor

This is pretty much what accelerationism looks like. Trump gets in, maybe placate a few whites, but radicalizes lefties, they install nigger trannies into office, radicalizes more fence sitting whites, repeat until collapse.

What state do I bail out to when this place finally burns down? I like Appalachia, so Kentucky, Tennessee?.

This guy is 100% correct. GOPe is one knot short of rope worthy for me. I've had some success turning them, but you have to know which ones are receptive to our message. My path started when I realized women have been destroyed by the left. I've used that knowledge to try to uncuck many of my friends. Again, there are those out there disgusted over what is going on and are receptive to our message. We cannot back down, we have to double down. The enemy will not rest until we and our children are dead and they are pissing on our graves.

Click didn't link in prev. post. Sage for double.

Kentucky here; fuck off we're full.

the OP is shit, make something with more substance, I'm tired of lazy OPs

Yeah they used to call this key demographic “Soccer Moms” white upper middle class college ed. women that don’t really have to work but would like something part time with flexible hours & hopefully fun with plenty of time to socialize
Enter the Nonprofits that offer the opportunity to save the World doing just that with good feels. The only thing required is conformity to the Progressive Hivemind

SE Ohio. Franklin county in central Ohio if you don't mind bucknuts and want your vote to count.

Look at it this way, clearly Virginia hasn't gone low enough to warrant a massive backlash. The altkikes in charlettesville are still too fresh in peoples minds.
Consider this election, the Obama era before it boomerangs back in peoples faces. While the other non pozzed states prosper these virtue signaling shit holes will continue to go under. Sit back and enjoy the show.

Depends, do you consider yourself a Southerner first? Do you own a Confederate flag? If not then head out west because we don't want you. If you do, then come to Alabama. It's /comfy/ here for White men and the cost of living is probably the cheapest in the country.

"Indivisible" is tranny balls deep in local community programs with the soccer mom clique in my Appalachian rust-belt town. They're subverting everything from churches to YMCA yoga classes.

I smell an update to pic related coming

It's a good meme because it's so true. Gets my jimmies if I'm being honest.

It's time to start a campaign to destroy this dude. He is a singer in the band Cab Ride Home. Does anyone know his name before it was changed to Danica? He's a filthy tranny who has probably done really disgusting shit with disgusting people so this should be really easy to get him denounced as the scumbag degenerate that he is.

My wife is eastern euro. Even the ESL class she is taking uses almost exclusively social justice short stories. Literally stories about niggers and other assorted POC and their fight against racism in America. Not a hint of any great American or western author. No place is safe from their poz.

I like this, but (((they))) wouldn't run someone with surface level dirt that turns normies stomachs. It would only meke rational people more disgusted. Even if there is a pic of this thing with a bucket of dicks in its ass out there normies will still just call it brave and impressive.

They're social creatures. There needs to be an alternative.
I help out with women's concealed carry classes. There's discussion about expanding it into a more regular, social thing; even targeting the community colleges for recruitment now that campus carry is a thing (avoiding the big universities so we don't pollute our small group; possibly later once we get a firmer base)

Enjoy having The hordes of somalis and Mexicans take all your tax money. I need to get the fuck out of here

Trips confirm it. Shadilay

Kill yourself kike.

apparently used the stage name "Dan Amore", real name is Daniel Anthony Roem.

oh, and potential dox (unconfirmed)
9 E Market ST
Leesburg, VA 20176 (202) 266-7245

Razorfist was elected in office?

My prediction is Danny boy will soon be the victim of a drunk driving accident.

I don't live there anymore, it's just one of the few places in the country where your vote really matters. That little Somalia outside of Gahanna needs to be bombed.

Dox of the faggot? Where did you get this?

Metal archive trannie kek

Nice song titles for a (((govenuh)))

Blame really goes to Gillespie for not kissing the Trump ring and taking help from the highest office/soap box in the land.

I don't know how long it's been since you were last here, but there are too many foreigners and libcucks flowing into the area. There will never be a candidate that doesn't support gibs elected ever again

huh, the comments are actually surprising given it's fucking Yahoo
how the shit did you even find that, user? LEL

That’s the “incrementalist” system (you’ve seen on a National scale with the Boy Scouts).
Get into every local org. , work way up into executive board , prop up the like minded.
Not hard to do considering most of these positions often aren’t paid , most aren’t filled due to lack of interest and especially if your being propped up by NGO’s money to do these things

Don't be blackpilled. Ethnostate is coming. The experiment failed. Time to set things right. It will be peaceful.

I'm from NOVA; now in central VA.

Last time I was in Alexandria, every white guy was with an Indian or Middle-Eastern girl. Cucked, every single one of them. Richmond turned out en masse to vote Democrat. The statues will be coming down soon.

Marshall should have kept it local, Roem won because she promised to fix local instructure.

So Soros diverted all funding from that shitty low-energy Antifa Apocalypse protests to bringing in the trannies, niggers, spics, and libcucks to vote to turn Virginia into Blue state shithole.

Don't call it a she it's a mentally deranged man named Daniel who many voted for because of the (D) without realizing it actually has a D

I cackled out loud.

it was probably on the drudge

Also everyone saying VA is a blue state- look at the election map. As usual, the only blue parts are the massively populated urban areas, the rest of the state is red as the blood that has been, and will be, shed on VA soil.

HE
E

HAS NO STYLE

Trump is the exception, not the rule. There's little to no difference between any of the candidates running, you jew-party fag.

=no grace=

THIS TRANNY HAS A FUNNY FACE

HE CAN HANDSTAND WHEN HE NEEDS TO.

If Massachusetts can have a republican governor, then Virginia and Iowa have no goddamn excuse. Gillespie is a nevertrump cuck, but he allowed a tranny to win and embolden our enemies. Sure, enrichment guy lost, but this is BAD. A streetshitter won in Minnesota too. the tranny winning in Virginia is making me think maybe John Flynt has a chance in MA

On the bright side, this is great redpill material. The worse things become, the easier it is to redpill. Virginia is the PERFECT example of what Jews are doing. Flood white land with non-whites, out vote the whites, then turn everything against them.

NOVA and Richmond.

You don't know what Richmond has become..

The statues will come down.

Northam and his cuckship will make sure to accelerate it.

The fabric of Old Virginia is dead.

Actually I do seeing as I was there 6 mos ago. The electoral map in this election had the vast majority of the state as red, it's why I mentioned urban pop zones. Big city=faggotry and multicult invasion, that's the new law of the land.

Trap-Chan won this time, but it's only a matter of time before they take their rightful place on the cross.

and stretch his cock out in a girls bathroom just for you

Fuck off Mordecai. A trans fag mentally ill genetic dead won a seat at the political table officially, and here your kike ass is saying who cares? I want to fuckin stab you in the throat with a fuckin dagger and watch you bleed out and hear oy vey in gurgling.

HE

Checked

Metal-cucks is jizzing on themselves over this because the mentally ill faggot trans thing was apparently in a (((metal band)))

FUCKING WITNESSED

Fuck I hate that gigantic faggot. His view of Varg is essentially

Revenge can be obtained by exploiting his degenerate behavior and views. He might pretend to be a level headed woman but inside he's a just an insane eunuch.

pfft bathory! He might as well be a metalica fan.

Indivisible

SMELLY, DUMB, BOOMER SCUM

WEIMERICAN REPUBLIC

Old Virginia may be in tatters but it's up to us to carry that scrap past the dindus and poo in loos to make the Next Virginia a decent place to remain

Don't give up.

Yahoo News is usually filled with anti-left commenters. The dumb cunt CEO has run Yahoo so far into the ground that they apparently cannot afford to hire shills for the comment sections anymore. You'd think they would just disable comments, but it gives you a glimpse into what the majority of the country is actually thinking when things are not heavily shilled or policed.

When I see some political article on Yahoo I avoid the article and go directly to the comments. It's usually a decent white pill.

And he was voted in mostly by white people. We have to purge white liberals.

And how many were (((white))) or """""white hispanics""""" claiming to be white? How many of them were living? How many were convicts?

You know the kind of fuckery the dems pull every time.

>(((they))) represent the people (minority)
oh boy I think I get it guys!

its marxism!

dubs confirm a glorious and clean future

Trying my best not to, user.

The black-pill is strong.

I was at the Halloween parade in Richmond not too long ago; it was purely Marxist and BLM drivel. One college kid openly wore the Soviet flag on him while dindu cops watched from across the street. The rage I feel inside of me right now is boiling. What was normal is evil, and what is a freak-show is being forced on the rest of us as "mainstream" or "status quo". I can't wait for the normies to wake up.

The want us dead, the white sons of the men who built this state, who fought in the wars. My ancestor fought in the Revolution, only for niggers, spics, fags, and trannies to openly take advantage of the society and technology he and our people have built, all while shaming us and calling on us to become extinct, like the world would be better off without us.

What do we do in the face of that level of hatred?

Good goy, keep trying to vote your way to a white country, yes. Ignore your birth rates and lunatic women.

Well what do you expect from Virginia or should I say
CUCKGINIA
Your examples:
You disappoint me, Virginia

Hitler was elected democratically.

Although Virginianons should push for a red Virginia, I don't know why Virginia turned red since it's in the Bible belt. But it shouldn't be hard as California going red.

holy fucking nightmare from hell. I'd never heard about this "dilation" thing (and now wish I hadn't). Almost sounds like a trick to induce suicide.

So is this freak who just got elected doing this? Because it's hard to imagine holding down a job–especially one in the public sphere–with such a major disability.

Different time, different place.

I wish that we could turn back time.

Three K's a day keeps the niggers away..

If you're 100% European descent aka white and you hate filthy niggers, dirty spics, kikes, arabs, furfags, gayfags, commiefags and all other scum on the earth (including weeaboo degeneracy!) as much as we do, you should join the Moon Central Discord Server. Introduce yourself in #introductions and answer our questions to get unkiked!

discordapp.com/ - invite/ - JfW5mn6 (Remove the - )

1, 2, 3, 4 I declare a race war!

Sieg Heil…..

Gillespie was a fucking moron for being a known never-Trumper. It's like he actively wanted to turn off Republican voters. Now Northam is going to open the floodgates to illegals and muslims, and the gibs to niggers, and taxes are going to skyrocket to take care of all the Dem's new brown pets.

So this faggot's mental illness fixes the fact that he clearly has no qualification to hold public office? What a circus. This little queer is going to piss a lot of people off when they find out he has no functional political knowledge outside of tranny identity politics.

At least try to be subtle cianigger

Reminder: The blood of angry Virginians fighting for their rights is what this country is founded in.

elections work when people show up. anons here are too lazy to meme hard for anything that doesn't really count.

It depends on your strategy. "baby steps" until you have gained enough power for huge steps.

If Trump or any other president manages to revert the situation from within democracy, then fine. If not, it can be fixed by more aggressive means AFTER you gave your best effort with democracy, with the people, especially your people, acknowledging it:
>"thereby i declare a new form of government that bypasses these corrupt politicians and ((( traitors )))"
There you have it. The Fourth Reich. If the military is with you, or at least most of them, it shouldn't be a problem.
Notice that an "in-office" president should do this. Anything less than that probably will be just labeled "terrorist" and will be terminated immediately.
If you try this yourself by muh revolution you will probably be killed in a few days; even your cuckservative allies will kill you because muh democracy.

Is there any hope for states like NJ?

I've only ever seen the one video of that guy, and it was a decent take-down on why MJ prolly wasn't a kiddie diddler, I mean I didn't sub and had an interest in his other videos, but credit where it's due. Also, Varg's a fucking idiot, Red Guard wannabe.

I hate to think what's going to happen to the little kid who declares "The Emperor Has No Vagina!"

Strange. Palm Springs California (San Francisco of the desert) elected a tranny as well (making the entire town government "queer" mentally ill.
Something is up. Wondering if some Soros bucks got dropped in to laps of people counting votes to count Tranny votes at a thousand vote ratio.
You can't sell me on the fact that, even in liberal hotspots, people are voting for this. Even amongst liberals and faggots there are negative opinions (correctly so) of these disturbed individuals.
I smell fraud.

We used to be the State of Presidents.

Now we're the State of Gibs.

Why do these men think they look like women? How delusional is the left?

I was the only person I know who voted. I tried, but NoVa isn't worth saving.

STOP

Ya know, to even conceive of doing such a thing seems mentally ill to me. Are we letting lunatics operate on people now?

Lamb of God, that's the band.

I'm very ashamed to live in Virginia. We elected a guy who's anti-white commercial had us running over spics and a mentally ill tranny. You could not have even made this up 10+ years ago and would have been called insane if you go back in time and told them.

This summer I was riding my bike through the city in Roanoke Va, which is about 50/50 white & black.
I decided to count for Holla Forums what color guys the white girls were with an the results were horrifying.
I saw 14 couples, 13 of them was white female + black male. Single white men were everywhere, unwanted. One was even playing with his kid in the park with the mother nowhere to be seen, probably off fucking some nigger. I saw ONE white male + white female couple, but they were 60 years old!

One teenage white girl was literally walking with a pack of feral nigger teen thugs

So if you come to Roanoke Va, just realize every single white girl here exclusively wants block cock and if you are white you're out of luck.

He also thinks New Vegas is shit.

What self respecting white lives in a 50% nigger town?

One that refuses to move I suppose.

jesus christ. I know there are places that are hotbeds of that type of shit, but even then I've never heard of a ratio that skewed (even if small sample).

I already knew the guy from AFI went full troon mode, but I did not know he ran for office.

It's a freechnigger D&C meme.

wew

DAILY REMINDER THAT ACCELERATIONISM IS A JEWISH TRAP TO GET YOU TO WILLINGLY HELP (((THEM))) WIN FASTER
Kill yourself.

Oh no, he doesn't like a shitty game that fixed no issue 3 had, added linearity, and was full of pozzed shit like giving massive buffs to the openly gay characters in the form of them being the only power armor-capable followers. Stop sucking the dick of a shitty game made by shitty pozzed developers because Holla Forumseddit and similar places told you to.

Wait, I'm confused. The media is sure being tight-lipped about it being a tranny **no pun intended.

Because troons are psychotic about being treated like actual biological women, and screech up a tism fit when you name them for what they are. Also
I'm convinced tranny names are a form of aposematism, since they seem incapable of picking an actual female name.

It's going to reflect badly on them if they're incompetent.

>DAILY REMINDER THAT ACCELERATIONISM IS A JEWISH TRAP TO GET YOU TO WILLINGLY HELP (((THEM))) WIN FASTER
Read the Protocols, this is nothing new.

>DAILY REMINDER THAT ACCELERATIONISM IS A JEWISH TRAP TO GET YOU TO WILLINGLY HELP (((THEM))) WIN FASTER
Frankly you shouldn't even need a redpill for this. This should be a matter of basic intuition.

Sadly, he’s probably more competent than a female politician.

The only reasonable form of accelerationism is violence.

Kill yourself you Shill piece of shit. I don’t care what anyone says I’m not giving up on Virginia. Everyone barely noticed what was going on here until recently. We will take it back if we can get foreigners to fuck off. The native niggers infesting the place are mostly too lazy to go and vote, it’s all the other random assorted bullshit they have piled in here that actively help them in trying to replace us.

Oppressed = culturally hostile
Wow. This is a very strong notion.

Apo…
Google recommendations are Gold I tell you

Looks like Lana from Red Ice Radio.

Prepare for RaHoWa basically. Makes my blood boil too.

It was insane then and its insane now, if all of society goes literally insane, all of society needs to have their voting rights removed. Nutballs dont get to protest.

Civil war is the only thing that can save us, and you dont get that by slowing things down.

Voting is for cucks who think inaction will save them. Fuck this bullshit. Any argument you can give for the expanse of this reality (powers-that-be, matrix-style-simulation, etc), it doesn't matter; this is where I exist and this is where I will fight tooth and nail for what I believe.

NatSoc or nothing, faggots

You get it, user. We have to be the hard men, badasses, whatever that change it once and for all

Prepare, YES, and mostly, be prepared to TAKE ACTION. If we have the numbers, we can do whatever we want. Never forget that no one can stop a group of white men with like-minds. Shills will say, "oy vey what about Hitler???" There is more than meets the eye there no bullshit honestly. We're surfing the Kali Yuga, but the wave is breaking and we must, we will, hang-fucking-10 towards the shores.

Why have these trips remained unchecked?

I have noticed that rarely anyone will comment on my posts to move towards a "third belief", which is something outside the powers that be in the US. Almost like shills and bots refuse to acknowledge that full-on 1930 NatSoc or 1760/70 American would be the some of the best ideals to adopt in our current age… For those out there that truly give a shit, do not succumb to the blackpill faggots. We can do what we wish, and we will.

These are the kind of retarded posts you get when you ban everyone who openly talks about reading a fucking book every once in a while.

I hate to be that faggot, but voting is pretty futile. I'm tired of propagating the system. Show me, or tell me, how I'm wrong?

This is the state of Jefferson and Washington. This is the land of our former elite. Now look at it. It's desecrated.

Can someone post the
HIGH TESTOSTERONE
version of the first pic?

You're all fucking wrong. It has forfeited being male, and it will never be female. So call IT what IT is:
an IT

Please stop calling us a Democracy when we're supposed to be a Republic. Democracy is rule of mob, a Republic is rule of law. One of biggest reasons things have gotten so bad is because of the jews trying so very hard to turn us into a democracy, and from there, whatever they want.

On topic, that is one of the most disgusting looking things i've ever seen. How do they keep making worse "people" to elect?

That's semantics. Ochlocracy is rule by the mob, democracy is rule by the people. The US is a Republic, but you elect your representatives democratically. They are not hereditary or lottery drawn.

Hitler was voted in, you absolutely obtuse, mouth breathing, paint chip eating, asbestos lined fucking retard.

Dan?

Noose is way too low

ITT: Holla Forums is triggered lmao

Anyone else see it?

By this time next year, he'll have turned the entire government, and more importantly it's budget, to trans issues. He'll redpill his own constituency with his mental illness.

Keith Carradine?

But he wasn't though. He was appointed by Paul von Hindenburg to be Chancellor of Germany. Know your history

How do you call yourself NatSoc if you willingly take part in ZOG's illegitimate system?

Let's not get ahead of ourselves with importing yankees, fellow Dixiebro

Read 'Mein Kampf' faggot, violence is the tool of the communists.

Should've holed up in Roanoke and fought a geurilla war against the yankee-kikes to this very fucking day, rather than sign away for this.

ATTENTION!
See post! This is a (((shill)))! Note the forced meme that has no soul, meant as some form of D&C. Also note (((1))) and D&C post content.

we are, though this shit is unforgivable and proves yet again that NoVa isn't real Virginia…those NoVa yanks elected a fucking socialist to our delegates.