Spencer deploys Antiwhite counter measures

Brit-Dindo BTFO

African was engaging one of the 3 classic pillars of White demoralization: 

1. Slavery
2. Holocaust
3. Colonization

Using these events as tactics to demoralize and define Whites as evil and immoral.

Spencer correctly ID'd this tactic and deployed counter messaging

Source:
twitter.com/Channel4News/status/927843442457276417

Other urls found in this thread:

pew.tube/user/SmashCulturalMarxism/HBOmDFB
twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/928088936009871360
fox10phoenix.com/news/us-world-news/university-says-richard-spencer-check-bounced
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck spencer, he is controlled op for cia

i'm not controlled op.

topkek

Lurk for two more years before posting moshe.

Saged - back of the gas chamber for you heeb.

You know, I browse this board like everyone else.

He's okay

time stamped dick pic

spencer is a faggot cianigger

what brought you to that conclusion?

because he organized an obvious controlled op event with a kike who worked with occupy. You can kill yourself now

lol no I didn't, it was just a regular rally that was overhyped by the left, I had no control over it.

So are you going to call your board admin controlled op if this place kept getting swarmed by left wing cringe?

You glow in the dark cocksucker
Go fuck a horse with your horsefucker buddies
Daily reminder richard Cuck spencer is a known spook who kicks it with juden

could you kill yourself you faggot

why do you guys hate me so much lol.

His wife. His associations. His friends. He hasn't made it a secret that he's part of the Bush family cabal. The Bush family cabal is an extension of Jewry in general.

Well to be fair, he is doing what is sensible, he cant just go around calling for a holocaust. Him kicking with the Juden means that he wont get destroyed by them.

They are purists who really hate the jews…

you probably aren't even actually spencer, just a massive faggot

Cause you glow in the dark , are a race traitor , kick it with juden, are a fucking snitch , are controlled op , a liar , etc

>>>/bog/

I don't like them either, But i'm not ready to get shut down just to please a group of purist.

you're hallucinating.

Anyone who thinks Spencer is just going to post here is a fucking retard who just needs to neck himself.

Are there people here really this fucking stupid?

Dive head first into the bog
I do , irl , at least once a day
gas yourself eceleb kike lover

this is a fucking bot

Sure Ahmed, you can join this Brit-Dindo

No one is asking anyone to support him personally. Take the video at face value.

You are the disinfo shill.

Here's another buttboy getting BTFO:
pew.tube/user/SmashCulturalMarxism/HBOmDFB

Fuck off kike shill. No shekels for you.

I never thought he was actually spencer nigger. but I was playing its game, cause its actually a fucking bot.

No I'm not
You're an asset
A fed
A spook
Controlled OP
Glow in the dark
Snitch
Rat
Kike lover (possible kike yourself)
I don't say this enough , but really , kill yourself

Try again, you're still hallucinating.

Don't get me wrong I dont like Spencer, but I get why he isn't calling for a genocide. Or when is the last time you dropped the jewpill in public?

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Spencer was being purposely inflammatory and no audience will respond positively to that.
Not even whites who are receptive to the alt-right's message will get behind spencer when he says "yeah slavery was actually good for you guys"

Spencer gave some of the worst answers possible. Sure it's funny, but to the average joe he will just seem like a dickhead in this interview.
That's why the media likes to interview spencer way more than people like jared taylor (even tho he's cucked on jq) or literally anyone else. Because spencer is good at making himself look like an ass without providing good-faith counterarguments.
It's not about the interview itself, but he needs to start seeing himself as presenting the message to a white audience, some of whom might come over to his side if he made proper arguments.

He could have brought up
1. Jews owning slave ships
2. 1.4% of Americans owning slaves
3. Africans enslaving other africans
4. Middle easterners enslaving africans
5. Lincolns idea of slave resettlement
He mentioned none of this, which would shut up this donkey kang looking fucker up instantly. Spencer was either drunk or an idiot.

twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/928088936009871360

Yesterday at work in front of the entire shop.

bot confirmed

probably? YOU DON'T SAY?
.t Donald trump
AMA

Care to elaborate?

Bbbbbot

Wow Trump and Spencer are in the same thread!

delete yourself

Hallucination?

Checked
Trump should nuke israel (he will during his second term)
Spencer should go felate a cat (he will when he wakes up this morning)

Retarded bot , hmmmmm
Hitler did nothing wrong
Gas the kikes race war now
Praise Kek
Shadilay

this is now a gondola thread

Testicles
Nose
Earlobe
Vegas

How would a CIAnog know any of this?

memes xD

And suddenly Holla Forums is concerened about what the "average Joe" thinks. If he's accurate, then he's being too abrasive and making you look bad. If goes too soft, if he's too 'diplomatic' - then he's PR-cucking and controlling the opposition.

TRShills get the rope as well

back to the bog faggot

Checked
Faggots go into the fucking bog
tricky dicky gets boated

or perhaps i'm human and came unprepared for a shitty interview that became about slavery and not the alt right.

What do you mean by this?

Not an argument.

Wow , this is a genuine bot fellers

even a bot can outdo a newfag.

1 0 8 7 5 7 5 7
Let's see if it can still recognize

or maybe you just shouldn't talk to the Jew media, you fucking queer.

They would have cut the interview to make him look bad anyway. I don't think they showed the whole thing on Channel 4 news but my mother was watching it and she lapped up the whole thing and now she thinks he's literally Hitler lmao.

Ok spencer, if you're not a boy just know that WE know you're a fucking fed. Boooooo
You do us a disservice with what you do. Change your name and blend in thanks. Appreciate it.
And yes I'm saying you should be The Boats'd for working with the goddam agents man!
I hope Terry gets you and your spook buddies. He's on the run in his van you know

Better question: Why does Dickie Spencer constantly seek out contact with hostile media outlets?

yes i can you subhuman nigger, and you're not English

BOT

Talking to the jewish media is what shed light to the right's existence, never received good press but why do you care what a jew thinks if you yourself don't approve of them.

Good, more power to him.

Well which episodes are we talking about? I don't actually keep up Smith him that much but. I do remember the Charlottesville shit if that's what you're talking about. I've heard all the theories about why he does it. Maybe he's just bad at his job through, idk. Greg Johnson did an interview with the bbc recently and while I didn't listen people say he did well.

Smith*
Phone posting, sorry.

Is this a legitimate Q&A?

Have you not learned anything from Trump's campaign?

Its reported on enough without Faggot Spencer swishing it up in front of a fat nigger. Suck a dick.

So you conspiracy retards are finally forced to admit that Spencer is pretty decent advocate?
Enoch is a talented speaker while we're at it.

If you're the type of person who would provide meme imagery for the left if you went in public and spoke then you have no place commenting Dick or Mike

Spencer threads always get the shills very mad and austitic.
You will see dozens and dozens of posts from just a few users (often making more than 75% of the posts in the thread) saging and making unsubstantiated claims of Dickie being CIA/FBI/NSA/JDF/Mossad.
Blacked threads start popping up and their game becomes clear.

what part of gondola thread did people not get?

Spencer glows in the dark.

Not a shill
Tricky dick is verifiable agent

Don't claim you represent anyone if you can't even get your own shit straight you fucking faggot. Falls for the slavery trap like it was his first discussion and lets this nog highroad like a fool.

If you aren't even able to counter standard liberal rhetoric, you are worthless. It is everyone's duty to learn their shit, especially in times like these.

Meh, worthless clip, monkey ascks a question, spencer responds with his position/assertion, monkey talks over him and walks away, video ends without hearing the explanation, even the monkey doesn't give one, just supposed to side the nigger, end of "discussion."

the only thing people should be doing is posting more gondola

See that's where you're wrong kiddo
I fucking love this thread.
Drinking coffee , shitting on a fed controlled op, trucks warming up now to get the ice off it. Yeah fuck yeah I love this thread.
Cia and spencer and trs sodomites can go fuck themselves

What would have said to his exact statements?

Something you don't understand, the CIA is pro American supremacy… And used to be, if not still, very white supremacist

WEWFUCKINGLADTHISLEVELOFSHILLING

This pumpkin-headed negro. That was actually pretty entertaining. Usually it's the interviewee who says "ok the interview's over".

I hope Spencer has his own video

TRSemites GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Where is the actual evidence? I little picture with arrows isn't evidence. Also you can't be guilty for something your father did. Also I'm pretty sure anyone who published anti-communist literature would have received some money from the government in the 40's.

How would this be used against a Jew railing about the Holocaust?
Would he claim
?

Also, you seem to be claiming Kevin MacDonald is controlled opposition.

0/10 faggot

You idiot, I'm implying the tactic wouldn't work in that case.
Learn to read.

Oh so you prefer to be in the shadows pulling the strings, just like a jew.

Timestamp, you LARPing faggola.

Oh fuck, that was awesome. Spencer owned that nigger so hard.

Yes I do, I glow in the dark because my skin is white, thats called contrast.

wow, so much nonsense in one post, hallucination too strong?

why is TRS like a cancer that never leaves, even after multiple chemo sessions

Why? i'm already being called a "glow in the dark" I don't think I need to at this point.

Because you'll get actual questions and discussion instead of dismissive insults and insinuations about your sexuality.

This is clearly a character assassination piece with how the interview is cut. I'd have to watch the whole thing but to start his phrasing is combative and weak. He has also fallen for the trap of using their language eg. white supremacy
THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT OF NEGOTIATION IS THAT YOU MUST PULL AS WELL AS PUSH. No one will adopt your view if it is 100% alien to theirs, you need to find common ground somewhere.
I would not have said black people have profited from being taken as slaves (despite this being true). Instead I would have agreed. This argument is 100% emotionally charged and not worth pursuing. If he asks what you think Africa would be like without slaves being taken, just say you can't know and move on.
At the end he gets baited like a little bitch into saying hes not British, which is also true, but he says it like a sperg.

Rightfully, no one here gives a fuck about Spencer. He may have good intentions, but his results are weak. I would expect nothing more from a man who thinks homosexuality is the last bastion of white identity.

Check the comments on the video.

People are actually calling bullshit on this nigger just “wow just wowing” the interview. The average normie commenting on this video is supporting Spencer not cowing down to the nog.

Anybody claiming bad optics or whatever needs to check the normie reaction.

That is exactly how its going to happen. Faggots and kikes get put down. As do the liars that cover for them.

Is Dickie boy controlled opposition or just an idiot? He's terrible at debating.

Literally anything about the dindus being sold to the US and not forcefully transported would've helped.

JUST

Funny how every single pro white guy is a CIA shill…. All of them. No exceptions.

Funny isn't it. According to the guy who decides, there is no legitimate white solidarity person.

Amazing isn't it??

It would be nice to have a proper Q&A here with you, if it really is you. Thread is ruined now but next time just post a "hi Holla Forums" to your twitter.

webm saved! film source?

Is this Nigger seriously LARPing as Spencer? Can a mod gas him if he doesn't provide a pic (which he can't)?

LARPing is shilling.

Spencer actually handled the questions pretty well, and I think I can borrow a few of his talking points myself. He definitely could've been a bit more articulate and detailed, but with that nigger talking over him there's only so much I can expect.

He's still CIA controlled op but it was a worthwhile watch OP.

whats your real stance on the greatest hoax and israel being responsible for the attack on uss liberty.

how can niggers walk around looking like that
Seriously goddam. If I was that ape-like I'd never leave the house, let alone present my political opinions to the public.

I don't think normies aren't already aware. I talked casually about how slavery benefited blacks in high school and everyone I spoke to was receptive, even the niggers in my class.
"Would you rather be living in Africa?" and all the niggers agree.

kosher and kosher dairy
jews always creating new and innovative ways of marketing merchandise

dicky walking around talking to POC while sipping a martini from a plastic cup?

These threads are full of retards false flagging so anons can waste their time chasing ghosts.

fox10phoenix.com/news/us-world-news/university-says-richard-spencer-check-bounced

Spencer's check bounced. LEL wew his kike handlers pulled their investment?

👋👋👋 eyy boss I habbe da emojis too, does that make me not abbot?

1 0 8 7 5 7 6 5
It didnt notice that at all

Can someone explain to a retard what D&C stands for? Im guessing it's different than democratic national convention, but like im too dumb to figure this out on my own