ITT Characters who did nothing wrong

ITT post vidya original characters who did nothing wrong

Birkin
Inphyy

Have a character that did nothing.

She supported the character through the neutral route though.

"supports"

She's a useless fujoshi whore. Everyone involved in that game should be arrested.

He did nothing wrong.

I believe you.

This is true.

This bitch deserves suffering. The thing that pissed me off about Drakengard 2 is how she never got any comeuppance. Caim should've tortured her, or at least torn her apart.

It's not that Caim did nothing wrong, it's just that he lives in a world where he is necessary.

Caim is the bazooka that you rightfully equip yourself with in a zombie outbreak scenario.

Pretty much he and the Dragon did what they could given the utterly insane and fucked up situation.

He was only doing his job and reacted appropriately following consistent misuse and addiction of arcane magics among mortals.

He tortured her psychologically. Clearly she's having a panic attack when he shows up. Still, the game does give an entirely too rosy role to Manah.
Drakengard 2 could have worked, too, it has the right ingredients for a story where you unwittingly fuck everything up, the problem is that it's told so goddamn incompetently you're just watching morons telling themselves they're heroes for very obviously fucking everything up.

This nigga gets it.

Elliot Rogers

They did nothing wrong.

Literally nothing wrong.

libruls

NOTHING WRONG

Well of course. It's all his fault for being a pussy.

And Juzo's for being a closeted faggot.
DR3 was a mistake.

But our murder god did one wrong thing, user: he didn't kill Noway when he had the chance.

Persona 2, of course

DR3 was a fanfiction. Nothing really happened.

it was ocelot that made the radiation leak, because cut content

Oh boy I can't wait for the usual suspects like Griffith & Armstrong to show up & have this dead horse of a discussion to keep going

bump.

Go back to the 4am threads.

Yep.

except star in a super shitty game